Prayer for a special close friend battling breast cancer.

Joshua83

Apr 1, 2006
Elkhart, Indiana
✟26,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello all, I haven't posted on this site in years, and I apologize for that. I have a good close friend, her name's Amelia, age 25 years, and she's been battling breast cancer for about 4 years now. She tells me she's frightened of losing both breasts. I don't know what stage it is in, but she has has she's been feeling pain, more so recently. At times she seems more desperate to be healed then at other times. While she's not a Christian at the moment, she is interested in it. Amelia is currently living in London, Ontario. Please pray for her.

Joshua83

Apr 1, 2006
Elkhart, Indiana
✟26,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Constitution
She needs an extra 9000 canadian dollars (which is close to 6700 usd I think) for her treatment (the chemo that is of course), and she is desperate enough that she is willing prostitute herself for the needed extra money. My heart mourns and breaks for her on this unfortunate choice of desperation of hers, I only pray for her though.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

Joshua83

Apr 1, 2006
Elkhart, Indiana
✟26,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Constitution
I need offer an update on this situation, my friends. I apologize in the delay of this as I've bene busy with my personal life. Turns out I was deceived. My conscience got to me, something about my friend and "her" story, something about it just didn't smell kosher. Did a google image search to find out that what "she" claimed has her photos, were actually stolen from a inappropriate content site. And when called out on it, actually confessed everything. Was actually a Nigeran gentleman who was apparently getting conned out of his family farm by his uncle, And fabricated the whole breast cancer story as a means of getting the money to keep the farm. The good part is because I choose to forgive this person, they've not only repented of this transgression, they came back to faith in Christ. I do hope you all will forgive me for this prayer request as it based based again on another's deceiving me.

Upvote 0