Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
She asked if I wanted to be her boyfriend. I of course said yes. Been trying to open the door to get her to push crypto but nothing at all.
Hmmm. Could be legit. Stranger things have happened.

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Well I called out the scammer this morning. "She" made a mistake of copying my message into translation like ChatGPT and then copied the english translation back instead of the reply. So I just bombed "her" with 200+ photos of "her" I had located via SocialCatfish.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well I called out the scammer this morning. "She" made a mistake of copying my message into translation like ChatGPT and then copied the english translation back instead of the reply. So I just bombed "her" with 200+ photos of "her" I had located via SocialCatfish.
Any reaction??

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Any reaction??
Yeah said I hurt her for the 3rd time. I called her out on it and said she wasn't hurt and not to play those games with me. told me to ____ off.

Blocked me on WhatsApp, so I photodropped the photos to her Talkatone based phone number via google voice and also to the scam facebook account which was obviously a previously hacked account with the short username of Marina Dmitriev
/cleber.antunes.524

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah said I hurt her for the 3rd time. I called her out on it and said she wasn't hurt and not to play those games with me. told me to ____ off.

Blocked me on WhatsApp, so I photodropped the photos to her Talkatone based phone number via google voice and also to the scam facebook account which was obviously a previously hacked account with the short username of Marina Dmitriev
/cleber.antunes.524
Wow! Good job. They turn into vipers as soon as they realize they have been found out.

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Okay so this morning's exchange:

Me said:
Good morning beautiful Angel. I’ve been thinking about our journey of romance and how much your love, tenderness, wisdom and accountability have melted my heart. From your encouragement, compassion, sweetness, intelligence to emotional IQ you fulfill every desire of my heart when it comes to the lady of my hopes and dreams. It is so easy to open my heart and life to you knowing it is safe in your loving arms. I dream of our first kiss, our first embrace and all that is yet to come. I hope you had a wonderful nights sleep with dreams of our togetherness. I cherish the beautiful friendship and love we share as one.
^^^ love bombing her

She said:
Good morning, beautiful angel. I have been thinking about our romantic journey and how your love, gentleness, wisdom and sense of duty melted my heart. From your encouragement, compassion, sweetness, wisdom to emotional intelligence, you fulfill all the desires of my heart for the lady of my hopes and dreams. Opening my heart and life to you was so easy because I knew I was safe in your loving arms. I long for our first kiss, our first embrace and all that lies ahead. I hope you have a wonderful night dreaming of us together. I cherish the wonderful friendship and love we share.
^^^ this shows "she" (probably chinese agent) copied my text in to translate and inadvertantly copied the translation back instead of the translated reply

Me said:
that sounds like what I said. lol I hope I’m not the lady of your dreams my love

She said:
Why don't you want to be the man of my dreams?

Me said:
What you wrote was an almost exact copy of what I wrote?

She said:
Honey, did you just find out? I've been waiting for you to discover this.
^^^ this is an obvious AI response

Me said:
Ok why am I appearing to talk to artificial intelligence? Do you pay Katya to be the one to be on video calls?

She said:
?
Artificial intelligence?
Explain it.
Now.
Forget it. I don't need you to explain. Get out of here.

Me said:
You copied my exact words to you and changed a few words and said the exact same thing back to me. This indicates whoever is pretending to be “Emily” copied what I said into translation to their language and instead of copying their reply back in English they copied my translated text back.

When asked why the response is obviously AI based nonsense saying “Honey did you just find out? I’ve been waiting for you to discover this.”

I know the person I spoke to in two video calls real nane is Katya Vysotina.

Katya has been a model before and has been in Kyiv in the Ukraine.

Whatever crypto scam is being run is very sophisticated. Usually they steal a fake identity and don’t do calls. I know your phone number is an app based number through Talkatone.
Tell Katya I love her.
^^^ I'm mocking them

She said:
It's over. You hurt me three times.

Me said:
Don’t play that game.
I know this is an elaborate scam

She said:
Yeah, what did I lie to you about?

Me said:
Restaurants, the weather, your real name

She said:
The only thing here is that you keep hurting, and I'm sick of that.

Me said:
No you’re not hurting, you know you’re scamming.

She said:
There's no need to explain too much to you. I just need to block you.
What did I lie to you about?
^^^ no emojis available here, it's the thinking emoji x 3

Me said:
Everything

She said:
Have I ever gotten anything out of you? Only harm, nothing but harm. It's always been your strong word.

Me said:

She said:
Don't come to America looking for me, I won't see you, I was going to have a video call with you today and you ended up hurting me like an idiot lunatic.
____ off.

Me said:
No you weren’t again standby

She said:
You've disappointed me to no end. Get out of here.

Then I bombarded her with video of her in a short film in fake fighting, and 200+ photos and two videos of her jumping fully clothed into a small pool as part of a shoot.

• Wow
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Okay so this morning's exchange:

^^^ love bombing her

^^^ this shows "she" (probably chinese agent) copied my text in to translate and inadvertantly copied the translation back instead of the translated reply

^^^ this is an obvious AI response

^^^ I'm mocking them

^^^ no emojis available here, it's the thinking emoji x 3

Then I bombarded her with video of her in a short film in fake fighting, and 200+ photos and two videos of her jumping fully clothed into a small pool as part of a shoot.
Wow! I bet that just ticked them all off. Again, good job!

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Wow! I bet that just ticked them all off. Again, good job!

I guess, the thing is I was having fun with it, and it was super elaborate. Way more than the usual. Today's stuff though I just had enough of the game.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess, the thing is I was having fun with it, and it was super elaborate. Way more than the usual. Today's stuff though I just had enough of the game.
Yeah it’s really not worth it in the longrun.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ah k no I harm no foul. It’s given me another movie premise. Actually a friend of mine is interviewing Steven Spielberg tomorrow.
That’s interesting. What type of interview?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't understand the purpose of the scam (if that's what it really was). If she wasn't trying to get you to send money, or invest money in some sort of shady-type deal, what do you think she was up to? Asking for money or for you to invest somewhere specific is usually the hallmark of a scam. I guess I'm not current on what scammers are after these days.

The "love scams" usually have them wanting to meet you, only to say that they need money for a plane ticket, and then more money because they're stuck at the airport because their flight got cancelled, and then more money because they just got robbed at the airport, and then more money because they just got arrested and need to be bailed out, and then more money for another ticket so they can try to visit you again.

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I don't understand the purpose of the scam (if that's what it really was). If she wasn't trying to get you to send money, or invest money in some sort of shady-type deal, what do you think she was up to? Asking for money or for you to invest somewhere specific is usually the hallmark of a scam. I guess I'm not current on what scammers are after these days.

The "love scams" usually have them wanting to meet you, only to say that they need money for a plane ticket, and then more money because they're stuck at the airport because their flight got cancelled, and then more money because they just got robbed at the airport, and then more money because they just got arrested and need to be bailed out, and then more money for another ticket so they can try to visit you again.
Yeah it was really weird. It didn’t follow the normal indicators but she kept saying things and sending photos saying she was eating somewhere I know she wasn’t either because it was closed at the time and she named a restaurant on pier 39 when the actual restaurant had a different name and was pier 1.5.

Then she sent photos saying she was having dinner at a restaurant but that restaurant was in Santa Monica not San Francisco.

Plus random sounding AI responses sometimes. One time a reply in Chinese characters that she deleted. And bother time one that was in English but then at the bottom had Chinese characters that translated to the word English. So they were using large language model AI.

When I was talking with Katya it was obvious, the English was good and normal, but the punch hitters kept sending all this bizarre over the top inception sounding nonsense.

Katya was definitely on the video calls. Her talk of meeting was us meeting in SFO or flying to Paris or Miami or the Maldives. She allegedly had a massive crypto portfolio and was in ultra luxury cars so she couldn’t play the emergency funds needed card.

Still a mystery. She knew about global financiers and the grove and stuff which is not stuff scammers know.

It’s a mystery.

• Informative
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Honestly, I think you’ve devoted more time and energy to it than it deserves. A scam should not occupy this much headspace and time. They won’t care and it denotes a level of emotional investment that isn’t healthy.

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Honestly, I think you’ve devoted more time and energy to it than it deserves. A scam should not occupy this much headspace and time.

Trop, I work in film, part of it was research for a new movie. lol it was a fun process and part of the goal was to waste their time so they have less chance of scamming others, at least I could delay them a while. It was a part of my work.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trop, I work in film, part of it was research for a new movie. lol it was a fun process and part of the goal was to waste their time so they have less chance of scamming others, at least I could delay them a while. It was a part of my work.
It does not waste their time or prevent them from scamming others. Having seen these operations, they have literal hundreds of people they talk to at the same time.

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
It does not waste their time or prevent them from scamming others. Having seen these operations, they have literal hundreds of people they talk to at the same time.

It's fine Trop, I had time up my sleeve and it's material for the movie.

Upvote 0