Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Ditto, the thing that is weird is I know she has been a model before. Some texts have been incongruent, like someone in China or Asia doing the writing. But then it seems they employ her to do the video calls, but she's on a very short leash, ready to do video calls at a moments notice.

Got sent a photo of her all dressed up for her day, with a Coco Chanel necklace. The funny thing is wealthy people don't wear stuff that's flashy showing wealth. They don't wear rich labels. Truly wealthy people wear understated stuff as they don't want to become a target.

I do have a video of her in a short film of some mock play fights, it's definitely her as she has a blemish next to her nose. Definitely from when she was younger.

I'm still in private eye mode. Very thankful for Google's new image search go find products in photos like shoes.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
She trying to fly under the radar.

Maybe trying to back out and still seem real. lol I've kinda snookered her.

This was not that, actually via FB. The profile short name up top looks like a hacked account with a brazilian name. I'm still thinking they have a whole text team that tag teams writing and then pinch hit with their actor for video calls.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
UPDATE!

This didn’t take long at all. From the top:

Got this same ‘chance encounter’ from a very pretty Chinese girl. I mean model fine. Spoke through WhatsApp for about a week. She was sending screens of her huge FX returns, and lavish luxury lifestyle. She was talking about MT5, but not asking to invest yet.

Knowing it was a scam the whole time, randomly I said send me a selfie right now, outside. Immediately got a pic of her outside at night. I was like ok, she’s good.

She had sent me voice messages and even called me on WhatsApp. But she sounded Filipino when she said she was Chinese. And then she slipped.

Sent another beautiful pic, wearing a gold necklace. The pic was reversed, but it said good-something. I said, ‘looking amazing as usual. What’s your necklace say?’ She says, ‘nothing, it’s just a decoration. I was like ‘no it’s a word.’ Took her 35 minutes to tell me it said goodbye in cursive.

Then I asked her to write her phone number and today’s date on a piece of paper and take a selfie while holding it. She got super [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed! Fought over it a while, but needless to say she couldn’t do it.

Eventually I got her to admit she was a scammer, getting people to invest in worthless foreign currency trades and collecting the fee. First she got mad and defensive, then I pointed out all her mistakes in trying to trick me. She actually said I was smart and should be her partner. Ha!

Blocked the number and deleted my WhatsApp. Always be vigilant my friends.

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I just read this on Reddit:

This happened to me they are getting smart they use face time now I think with AI

My question is how do they do that?
It’s definitely not AI I am dealing with. AI is not as advanced to be able to pull off a WhatsApp video call. Plus deepfakes don’t match jewelry and ear shapes. It’s definitely Katya. Voice print also matches and conversations have been live. Remember I work with AI and high end Hollywood visual effects.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So this lady sends me a message via a social media platform, and I don't know her. Sends me a thanksgiving message and I reply and we start talking.

Of course my guard is up because of how relationship scammers work, so I'm making sure this person is real or not.

The interesting thing is she seems like she may be legit. Did reverse image searches, allegedly will do a video call tomorrow, but one thing that made me think perhaps she is legit is I asked a question of "her" and she replied:

Being that most scammers are in some third world country, usually in africa or asia, the advanced use of "perfunctorily" makes me wonder if this is actually a legitimate person, as most scammers don't know english that well, let alone have the IQ to have such eloquent vocabulary.

Honestly I'm taking it all with a grain of salt, and won't believe it's anything other than a scam unless I have a video call with her.

If she is real, then I'm actually very impressed with her.
Solution: Avoid online dating. :)

AI, scammers and bad actors use online platforms to take advantage of people. I'd rather be single my entire life vs. ever use an online dating platform.

• Winner
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Solution: Avoid online dating. :)

AI, scammers and bad actors use online platforms to take advantage of people. I'd rather be single my entire life vs. ever use an online dating platform.

I'm not using online dating.

I just read this on Reddit:

This happened to me they are getting smart they use face time now I think with AI

My question is how do they do that?

Mitchie, the scammers are usually really easy to spot:
  • stolen photos that reverse image searches show
  • refuse live video calls
  • refuse to ever meet
  • different time zones and appear online at hours they should be sleeping
  • accent doesn't match profile location
  • written english is off and weird
  • information told doesn't stay consistent or independently verifiable
  • phone number area code is not as per alleged home location
Katya in comparison:
  • photos pass reverse image searches and do not exist anywhere else on the internet
  • AI is nowhere near advanced enough to create the interior of a Mercedes Maybach S650 with her sitting inside it
  • More than that photoshop's Firefly AI generative fill cannot merge her into a fake background of the Maybach
  • Her face, ears and physique match live video and every photo and even other photos AI facial recognition found
  • In our video call she was wearing the exact same luxury necklace as in several photos
  • Her voice print and accent on the phone call match her voice in a short film from 2015, if it were AI faked the voice wouldn't match
  • Both video calls via whatsapp were live and there is no way to plug in deepfake video and voice into whatsapp at this time
  • She has repeatedly wanted to make plans to meet in real life
  • Her wake, work, eating and sleep hours are consistent with San Francisco time
  • Weather in outdoor photos match real time weather to SFO
  • Written English is solid most of the time
  • Information she has volunteered lines up with things I have discovered in my investigation, e.g. LinkedIn profile that is so locked down i can't even access it but the info in it lines up with things she unknowingly shared with me, e.g. her FB says she works at a certain fashion company, but her linkedin said franchisee and designer, she volunteered to me (without prompting) that she was a franchisee. She had no idea I had seen the LinkedIn page as I was prevented from viewing the profile even at the highest access level
  • Also her full name. She volunteered info that lined up with my investigation and she didn't know I was vetting her
  • Her phone number is in the exact correct area code
  • When talking about business and finding investors, her responses have been non Crypto legitimate business approaches that I know to be truth working as an entrepreneur
So these are the things that question the crypto scammer narrative. It's either the world's most advanced organized crime crypto scamming syndicate, or she is real, honest and legit.

Time frames on her moving to the USA line up with background image searches of her life that I have found on socialcatfish and other AI based facial recognition image look ups.

So the jury is still out deliberating....

P.S. and zero love bombing

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

• refuse to ever meet
Katya in comparison:
  • photos pass reverse image searches and do not exist anywhere else on the internet
  • AI is nowhere near advanced enough to create the interior of a Mercedes Maybach S650 with her sitting inside it
  • More than that photoshop's Firefly AI generative fill cannot merge her into a fake background of the Maybach
  • Her face, ears and physique match live video and every photo and even other photos AI facial recognition found
  • In our video call she was wearing the exact same luxury necklace as in several photos
  • Her voice print and accent on the phone call match her voice in a short film from 2015, if it were AI faked the voice wouldn't match
  • Both video calls via whatsapp were live and there is no way to plug in deepfake video and voice into whatsapp at this time
  • Information she has volunteered lines up with things I have discovered in my investigation, e.g. LinkedIn profile that is so locked down i can't even access it but the info in it lines up with things she unknowingly shared with me, e.g. her FB says she works at a certain fashion company, but her linkedin said franchisee and designer, she volunteered to me (without prompting) that she was a franchisee. She had no idea I had seen the LinkedIn page as I was prevented from viewing the profile even at the highest access level
  • Also her full name. She volunteered info that lined up with my investigation and she didn't know I was vetting her
  • When talking about business and finding investors, her responses have been non Crypto legitimate business approaches that I know to be truth working as an entrepreneur
So these are the things that question the crypto scammer narrative. It's either the world's most advanced organized crime crypto scamming syndicate, or she is real, honest and legit.

Time frames on her moving to the USA line up with background image searches of her life that I have found on socialcatfish and other AI based facial recognition image look ups.

Well still, do not hang out w/ folks you meet on the internet. God bless

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Well still, do not hang out w/ folks you meet on the internet. God bless

lol we live in an online world, it's unavoidable brother. I have numerous wonderful friends where we met online first. We aren't in the pre 21st century anymore.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
lol we live in an online world, it's unavoidable brother. I have numerous wonderful friends where we met online first. We aren't in the pre 21st century anymore.
Agreed, but the pre-21st century was probably better in terms of avoiding scams. For those folks who think the world will end soon*, 1983 was much farther from the end compared to 2023.

*It probably won't end soon. Only Jesus knows the hour.

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Yeah but the gospel still needs to be preached to all people on the earth before Jesus returns, we still have tons of unreached people groups including those on Andanan island or however you spell it.

I married someone I met online 20 years ago, she was a Christian but had borderline personality disorder. CF and some good counselors helped me learn what BPD is and I even went to family ministries school at university of the nations (aka YWAM) in the Philippines to deal with the fallout. It is true a lot of people online are either mentally ill or some form of posers.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah but the gospel still needs to be preached to all people on the earth before Jesus returns, we still have tons of unreached people groups including those on Andanan island or however you spell it.

I married someone I met online 20 years ago, she was a Christian but had borderline personality disorder. CF and some good counselors helped me learn what BPD is and I even went to family ministries school at university of the nations (aka YWAM) in the Philippines to deal with the fallout. It is true a lot of people online are either mentally ill or some form of posers.
When replying to a thread, it is recommended to quote the post like this. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well most people with half a brain can see that it's a direct answer to the previous comment, don't be a control freak
Sorry man. I am partially a control freak, and pray to God to become less of one.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

• refuse to ever meet
Katya in comparison:

P.S. and zero love bombing
I find it interesting how you keep defending this. All I can say is good luck. She follows the narrative pretty much by the book from what you described. Live and learn…

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0