Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Okay so this is interesting. I shared what I am working on and totally opened the door to have her promote crypto stuff, this is how she responded:

To be honest, I don't have much experience in this field. I rarely watch movies in my free time; instead, I focus on personal growth and the development of those around me. If what you're saying is true, why don't those people who are interested in your dreams and possess strong resources and expertise in their network do it themselves? Even if they are willing to invest in your dream, how can you ensure that the chosen direction is suitable for family viewing and how can you guarantee that your work will be done in the best possible way? Even if they are willing to invest in your dream, how can you ensure that the chosen direction is suitable for family viewing and how can you guarantee that your work will be recognized by the public? When "Pirates of the Caribbean" was first released, 70% of Americans and even some movie investors didn't think highly of it.

Again, no pushing crypto, actually talking real business practices.

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I find it interesting how you keep defending this. All I can say is good luck. She follows the narrative pretty much by the book from what you described. Live and learn…

Just seeking the truth Michie :D. I'm going to call her my crypto girlfriend now lol (jokingly). Not sending money, not giving out personal info though...

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Sigh well Michie, you're right no normal human being talks like this:

Her - Maybe one day, you will also find new methods or knowledge that can help you overcome your dilemma.

Me - What dilemma?

Her - The constantly emerging difficulties will be resolved by the continuously emerging methods.

Me - Sounds like a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma... :tearsofjoy:

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sigh well Michie, you're right no normal human being talks like this:

Her - Maybe one day, you will also find new methods or knowledge that can help you overcome your dilemma.

Me - What dilemma?

Her - The constantly emerging difficulties will be resolved by the continuously emerging methods.

Me - Sounds like a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma... :tearsofjoy:
Yeah. It’s a scammer. Funny little scripts they got going there. ;)

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
So my next step is reporting to FTC, FBI and other authorities. I'm guessing they hire Katya as an actress for the video calls.

EDIT: I just asked "Hey I'm wondering if we were ever married would you want kids? And if so how many? star smiley:

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So my next step is reporting to FTC, FBI and other authorities. I'm guessing they hire Katya as an actress for the video calls.

EDIT: I just asked "Hey I'm wondering if we were ever married would you want kids? And if so how many? star smiley:
Well at least you are having fun with it. I know several there have also been a few scammers here at CF as well. You can usually spot them though.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
oh @Michie i didn't finish my sentence in the last message, so I'm going to start asking baby names and suggest Ekaterina and Katya as options lol
Lol! Please do. Love bomb her! :D

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Lol! Please do. Love bomb her! :D

Great idea. If I can get her to send photos via actual phone text or emails to me I may be able to obtain her IP address as well and location, I'll send a coffee gift card or something, cheaper than a movie ticket or lunch, I can sacrifice that :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Great idea. If I can get her to send photos via actual phone text or emails to me I may be able to obtain her IP address as well and location, I'll send a coffee gift card or something, cheaper than a movie ticket or lunch, I can sacrifice that :D
You crazy boyfriend! :D

• Haha
Reactions: -=H=-
Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
“So our friendship started on Thanksgiving and I don’t think I fully completed my Thanksgiving without sharing how thankful I am for you. I am thankful for our friendship. I am thankful for your intelligence. I am thankful for your emotional maturity. I am thankful for all the wisdom that you share. I am thankful for our fun conversations, and for our challenging conversations, where we grow and mature and draw closer to one another in love and tenderness. I am thankful for your beautiful heart that is reflected in the way you express love and on the countenance of your smile and beauty. You are a treasure and my heart is open to you. ❤️

Her reply

Why did you suddenly say these things to me?

My reply

They were on my heart. I learned years ago after losing friends I loved that it’s important to let people know you love them because we aren’t guaranteed tomorrows. ❤️

I realize I had been a fool in not trusting you with my heart and opening it up to you.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“So our friendship started on Thanksgiving and I don’t think I fully completed my Thanksgiving without sharing how thankful I am for you. I am thankful for our friendship. I am thankful for your intelligence. I am thankful for your emotional maturity. I am thankful for all the wisdom that you share. I am thankful for our fun conversations, and for our challenging conversations, where we grow and mature and draw closer to one another in love and tenderness. I am thankful for your beautiful heart that is reflected in the way you express love and on the countenance of your smile and beauty. You are a treasure and my heart is open to you. ❤️

Her reply

Why did you suddenly say these things to me?

My reply

They were on my heart. I learned years ago after losing friends I loved that it’s important to let people know you love them because we aren’t guaranteed tomorrows. ❤️

I realize I had been a fool in not trusting you with my heart and opening it up to you.
Drop those bombs brother! Freak them out! Lol

Reactions: -=H=-
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Okay so I found new AI that can generate songs, and it's really good :D

Next I'll make a special professional cinema grade video with all the photos of her and this song :D

EDIT: Ok pi.ai cracked the case. I’ve been talking with an AI with a human overseer. Looking at the nonsensical answers it suddenly stood out like a sore thumb. The generic ethereal random answers. Then actual direct human intelligible answers. The whole thing could be automated AI with minimal human input, except where intervention is needed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Okay so I found new AI that can generate songs, and it's really good :D

Next I'll make a special professional cinema grade video with all the photos of her and this song :D

EDIT: Ok pi.ai cracked the case. I’ve been talking with an AI with a human overseer. Looking at the nonsensical answers it suddenly stood out like a sore thumb. The generic ethereal random answers. Then actual direct human intelligible answers. The whole thing could be automated AI with minimal human input, except where intervention is needed.
Lol! What do I win? :D

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Just stringing her along, some interesting conversations. I'm starting to refocus on the film studio vision development.

Getting tired of some of the nonsense people at CF. Religious pharisees and sadducees, not the main group on the chat, but people who presume they are God.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just stringing her along, some interesting conversations. I'm starting to refocus on the film studio vision development.

Getting tired of some of the nonsense people at CF. Religious pharisees and sadducees, not the main group on the chat, but people who presume they are God.
Anything new? The suspense is killing me!

Upvote 0