Right of center
✟1,879,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Interesting comments you have received, no one seems to want to confront his facts they just want to change the subject.
It's part of the narrative. Actually, I think there's a template or two out there somewhere to fit various situations.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah I'm dismissive of people that buy into lies rather then accept the hard truth about climate change. One of us cares about the planet, other seems to want to let it burn. And where does god say he's going to stop us from destroying the planet if we mess things up badly?

And oh yes, capitilizing god doesn't make it any less apparent you don't care about the world.
God is in charge nothing you can do is going to change that. I do not see any evidence to support your claims, all I see is an attack on me and disrespect towards God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's part of the narrative. Actually, I think there's a template or two out there somewhere to fit various situations.
Yes the template is if you do not agree with the group you are to be subjected to attack until you either change your views or stop posting anything that disagrees with their views.

Upvote 0

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A good rule of thumb is to never ever believe anything someone on the far right has to say when it comes to scientific matters.

There seems to be some correlation going on between being scientific illiterate and being on the far right.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A good rule of thumb is to never ever believe anything someone on the far right has to say when it comes to scientific matters.

There seems to be some correlation going on between being scientific illiterate and being on the far right.
see post #23

Upvote 0

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
see post #23

Nah, it's just a very obvious pattern at this point. I can't remember the last time someone on the right made a good point when it comes to scientific matters.

So as long as you guys don't improve on that front, you should be ignored when it comes to topics related to science.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nah, it's just a very obvious pattern at this point. I can't remember the last time someone on the right made a good point when it comes to scientific matters.

So as long as you guys don't improve on that front, you should be ignored when it comes to topics related to science.
Luke 6 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,380.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The only way to counter this fakery is to become educated. The fear campaign is so thoroughly entrenched in daily media that it is impossible to escape. If you read the hundreds of 5-Star reviews of my book on Amazon you will see that readers are thrilled to finally see through the scare stories and realize the world is not so threatened after all.

Aw, bless! He's hyping his book!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,833.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
out of all the Scriptures this one is likely the easiest to understand.
Well, I want people to ignore me when I'm talking garbage. So I guess I'm golden.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Interesting comments you have received, no one seems to want to confront his facts they just want to change the subject.
It gets old diligently dealing with such "facts" dozens of times. Its like litigating flat-earth. Enough is enough.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It gets old diligently dealing with such "facts" dozens of times. Its like litigating flat-earth. Enough is enough.
maybe it is more like trying to prove that the earth is the center of the universe, after all scientists claimed,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
maybe it is more like trying to prove that the earth is the center of the universe, after all scientists claimed,
Given the state of available knowledge today, I'll stick with the flat earth comparison.

Upvote 0