US
✟1,101,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
“My book is an effort to expose the many fake scare stories, most of which are around climate change and CO2, but others include nuclear radiation, and the nonexisting dangerous things in GMOs.

Eco-realist slams fake science news

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
“My book is an effort to expose the many fake scare stories, most of which are around climate change and CO2, but others include nuclear radiation, and the nonexisting dangerous things in GMOs.

Gee, I almost wish that I wasn’t all out of free articles.
Almost.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yep got to love the GOP ignore every other scientist to focus on one that bucks the trend. While back in reality we can see the extreme weather climate change is causing.

Also always love the nonsense of, "They rake in the money from donations." like that actually makes them anything compared to people like himself making a fortune off big oil.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Gee, I almost wish that I wasn’t all out of free articles.
Almost.

Yeah, certain posters post so many links to either the Washington Times or WSJ that I wonder if they have subscriptions that get around the paywalls or just don't bother reading the articles they post.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Interesting comments you have received, no one seems to want to confront his facts they just want to change the subject.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Interesting comments you have received, no one seems to want to confront his facts they just want to change the subject.

Again why should we care about a thing he says over all the experts that disagree with him? Or do you guys yet again just love pointing to the outliers an pretend that they have facts.

and I already did, his whole claim about donations is patently false and nonsensical. Guys like him make more money shilling for big oil then most if not all scientists will ever get working on climate change.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Again why should we care about a thing he says over all the experts that disagree with him? Or do you guys yet again just love pointing to the outliers an pretend that they have facts.

and I already did, his whole claim about donations is patently false and nonsensical. Guys like him make more money shilling for big oil then most if not all scientists will ever get working on climate change.
The fact that the MSM will give preference to those who agree with their views does not mean that there are not exceedingly well qualified scientists who do not agree with global climate change being caused by human controlled elements.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The fact that the MSM will give preference to those who agree with their views does not mean that there are not exceedingly well qualified scientists who do not agree with global climate change being caused by human controlled elements.

Again why should we care about the outliers that are paid by some of the richest companies in the world. the gop loves their outliers and ignores ALL the experts, I will stick with the actual people doing the work, and not paid shills.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Again why should we care about the outliers that are paid by some of the richest companies in the world. the gop loves their outliers and ignores ALL the experts, I will stick with the actual people doing the work, and not paid shills.
So anyone who is not in agreement with your opinion is not a real expert? Just to let you know those people who say there is a crisis are also be paid by some of the richest companies in the world.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,065.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So anyone who is not in agreement with your opinion is not a real expert?
What a weird question. The post replied to didn't say anything about agreement being a deciding factor in someone's expert status. I wonder if it is due to not reading the post before replying, not understand what was written, an attempt to use a leading question as a rhetorical device, or maybe something else is at play.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So anyone who is not in agreement with your opinion is not a real expert? Just to let you know those people who say there is a crisis are also be paid by some of the richest companies in the world.

*laughs* I never said anything about experts. I"m talking about majority of experts, maybe this guy is maybe not. but when 99% of scientists in the field say X is true, maybe they are onto something when you just have a few people in the outliers. And Oh yes all those incredibly rich scientists working for climate change. Again, you guys don't care about reality or truth, just what ever fits your preconcieved facts. You will ignore every single expert that says there is climate change and accept the rare expert speaking out against it. BEcause you don't actually want to accept that the earth is being harmed, that people are harmed by climate change, because then maybe you would have to do something about it.

So much for being stewards for the earth if your so easily swayed by companies that make all their profits off ignoring climate change.

We can see the fires, we can see the hurricanes and other things that get worse every year.

• Agree
Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What a weird question. The post replied to didn't say anything about agreement being a deciding factor in someone's expert status. I wonder if it is due to not reading the post before replying, not understand what was written, an attempt to use a leading question as a rhetorical device, or maybe something else is at play.

We all know that if they accepted climate change they have to actually accept they've been lied to and have done nothing to save lives, easier to pretend it doesn't exist. I mean look at trump, they still refuse to accept all the lies from trump.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is good to wonder.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
*laughs* I never said anything about experts. I"m talking about majority of experts, maybe this guy is maybe not. but when 99% of scientists in the field say X is true, maybe they are onto something when you just have a few people in the outliers. And Oh yes all those incredibly rich scientists working for climate change. Again, you guys don't care about reality or truth, just what ever fits your preconcieved facts. You will ignore every single expert that says there is climate change and accept the rare expert speaking out against it. BEcause you don't actually want to accept that the earth is being harmed, that people are harmed by climate change, because then maybe you would have to do something about it.

So much for being stewards for the earth if your so easily swayed by companies that make all their profits off ignoring climate change.

We can see the fires, we can see the hurricanes and other things that get worse every year.
99% of scientists in the field say X is true,
You do not know this to be a fact, you are assuming this because the MSM only covers those things that agree with their beliefs and the narratives they are pushing. We have no idea how many times the earth has gone through climate changes in the past. Have you noticed that the same people who are spearheading this campaign are the same ones who fly in their private jets and do nothing themselves in their everyday life to conform to the values that they want everyone else to follow? That should be a clue of just how serious they take it.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You do not know this to be a fact, you are assuming this because the MSM only covers those things that agree with their beliefs and the narratives they are pushing. We have no idea how many times the earth has gone through climate changes in the past. Have you noticed that the same people who are spearheading this campaign are the same ones who fly in their private jets and do nothing themselves in their everyday life to conform to the values that they want everyone else to follow? That should be a clue of just how serious they take it.

Ummm we do know, because of something called science, maybe you've heard of it? But I guess YOU have figured out something that scientists haven't figured out and POLLS show it, the quacks that reject climate change are the outliers, and we can literally see the effects of it. So keep lying to yourself I'm sure god will LOVE it when the world is ruined by climate change because people are too selfish and full of arrogance to do anything about it.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ummm we do know, because of something called science, maybe you've heard of it? But I guess YOU have figured out something that scientists haven't figured out and POLLS show it, the quacks that reject climate change are the outliers, and we can literally see the effects of it. So keep lying to yourself I'm sure god will LOVE it when the world is ruined by climate change because people are too selfish and full of arrogance to do anything about it.
Well since you bring God that would be with a big G for those who do not know, God is in control, He establishes the climate and He is not impressed with out science or our puny efforts to try to control everything. Now since you seem to want to argue the facts while being arrogant and dismissive to those who do not share your opinions, please provide the evidence for your contention that climate change can be controlled

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well since you bring God that would be with a big G for those who do not know, God is in control, He establishes the climate and He is not impressed with out science or our puny efforts to try to control everything. Now since you seem to want to argue the facts while being arrogant and dismissive to those who do not share your opinions, please provide the evidence for your contention that climate change can be controlled

Yeah I'm dismissive of people that buy into lies rather then accept the hard truth about climate change. One of us cares about the planet, other seems to want to let it burn. And where does god say he's going to stop us from destroying the planet if we mess things up badly?

And oh yes, capitilizing god doesn't make it any less apparent you don't care about the world.

Upvote 0