Hong Kong
✟151,301.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
No, my degrees are in physics, and I know enough to know I am no expert in either climate science or geology.
Good. You understand you werent qualified
to make that comment about geology.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Why would anyone care what a guy whose only training is in geology says about climate change? On a YouTube channel that by any measure of the word can be called propaganda no less

He doesn't even know the difference between climate and weather

View attachment 340903

His twitter feed is like a collection of all of the dumb anti-AGW talking points made on every social media site, including this one. No evidence he has any actual expertise in the atmosphere at all.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Why would anyone care what a guy whose only training is in geology says about climate change? On a YouTube channel that by any measure of the word can be called propaganda no less

He doesn't even know the difference between climate and weather

View attachment 340903
You must have missed the point where he mentioned that in the circle of academia... any mention of climate change, not being caused by man, was taboo and can have career altering consequences.

But, go ahead and show all the same old temperature graphs. It's like a religion.

Nobody is saying that climate doesn't change. Nobody is saying that it isn't a bit warmer.

The problem is when you blame that on mankind.

Then you use that as a scare tactic, labeling as "deniers" to shame people, social bullying, corporate blackmail, industrial manipulation, government tax gouging, economic chaos, ridicule, academic propaganda, social division and basically use it as a bit in the mouth of the general populous in order to control them and drive them into their own demise.

I lived through the "energy crisis"... what a joke.
I lived through the "ice age" scare of the early 70's.
I lived through the "hole in the ozone"... like you even hear about that anymore.

These elected puppets use corrupt and controlled "scientists" to preach a sermon on things that have two purposes...

Get your money and keep you infighting so you cannot unite to end the farce.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Britain has reduced it's CO2 levels dramatically by investing in renewable energy. It is now a net exporter of electricity. The problem is way more serious than industry and, in a way, much easier to solve. The problem is that those countries who can solve it have no will to do so. God has made the perfect Co2 regulation system. It's called a forest. Deforestation is a multifaceted catastrophe. When the world stops treating God's forests like a nuisance to be removed for profit, we may get to a stable level again. More CO2 has contributed to the greening of the planet. Obviously not enough as yet.

As always, the problem stems from human greed and stupidity, the most toxic combination possible. The answers to solving the CO2 conundrum (if it really is the problem) are straightforward. Getting people to do something constructive not so much.
The Prime minister of Britain also stated that if the entire UK sank into the ocean and disappeared, never to emit another breath of CO2... it would not make any affect on world CO2.
Same goes for other countries like Canada.

The problem is, again, if CO2 was the problem... The countries that produce the most CO2 are either communist or so poor that the only thing on their mind is food and shelter.

There is a hierarchy of needs. For the largest producers of CO2..... reduction of CO2 is not even in the top 20.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,301.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
You must have missed the point where he mentioned that in the circle of academia... any mention of climate change, not being caused by man, was taboo and can have career altering consequences.

But, go ahead and show all the same old temperature graphs. It's like a religion.

Nobody is saying that climate doesn't change. Nobody is saying that it isn't a bit warmer.

The problem is when you blame that on mankind.

Then you use that as a scare tactic, labeling as "deniers" to shame people, social bullying, corporate blackmail, industrial manipulation, government tax gouging, economic chaos, ridicule, academic propaganda, social division and basically use it as a bit in the mouth of the general populous in order to control them and drive them into their own demise.

I lived through the "energy crisis"... what a joke.
I lived through the "ice age" scare of the early 70's.
I lived through the "hole in the ozone"... like you even hear about that anymore.

These elected puppets use corrupt and controlled "scientists" to preach a sermon on things that have two purposes...

Get your money and keep you infighting so you cannot unite to end the farce.
Same claim is made about evolution
deniers.
The problem for creationists in
academia is scientific / intellectual
dishonesty.

And the counterclaim is always that the others are badguys ( see your list)

Upvote 0