Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I do pray that you are safe. But, here is a live report. Stay safe.

Thanks. I'm live tweeting information as I get it to pass on to evacuees stuck in traffic on the freeway right now.

I would highly recommend this for coverage, it's a much better (and closer) source.

Action News Now

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thanks. I'm live tweeting information as I get it to pass on to evacuees stuck in traffic on the freeway right now.

I would highly recommend this for coverage, it's a much better (and closer) source.

Action News Now
Thanks.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wars And Rumors Of War Update.

North Korea has two ICBM missiles in place on gantries and ready to launch at their missile test facility at Donchang-ri near the Chinese border.

South Korean intelligence sources say increased activity at the test facility observed through satellite images indicate a launch is imminent, and believe one of the ICBM missiles will be test launched on February 16th, and is scheduled to coincide with the birth day of "The Great Leader" Kim Jung il, (Feb.16, 1941).

That's just two days from now.

Trump has stated publicly the United States will not allow these ICBM missiles to be launched, and last week a U.S. Ageis Guided Missile Destroyer with anti-ballistic missile capabilities was deployed off the coast of North Korea.

These two North Korean ICBM's are not like the intermediate range missile the North just fired into the Sea of Japan. They are multi-stage rockets that could potentially deliver a nuclear warhead to the continental United States.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
BTW. I heard Michael Flynn the President's National Security Advisor resigned yesterday amidst allegations of negotiating with Russia prior to Trump's inauguration.

Not exactly a good time to lose his National Security Advisor, right before a North Korean ICBM missile launch, is it ?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
BTW. I heard Michael Flynn the President's National Security Advisor resigned yesterday amidst allegations of negotiating with Russia prior to Trump's inauguration.

Not exactly a good time to lose his National Security Advisor, right before a North Korean ICBM missile launch, is it ?
Agree. But wasn't that illegal for Flynn to be negotiating anything with a foreign government before Trump was officially POTUS? I never heard of that happening before.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Agree. But wasn't that illegal for Flynn to be negotiating anything with a foreign government before Trump was officially POTUS? I never heard of that happening before.

Absolutely it was illegal. It just goes to show how messed up Trump's followers are, and how little control Trump has over his closest advisers.

This Trump Presidency is like the "Perfect Storm". You couldn't imagine a worse scenario if you were Tom Clancy writing a book about the Apocalypse.

The news media is reporting in the first three weeks of his Presidency, three close advisors have already had to resign because of their ties to Russia.

Now British Intelligence is saying there is evidence Trump himself has been compromised by the Russians and may be subject to blackmail, and the Democrats in Congress are calling for an investigation into these new allegations.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Meanwhile, Vladimir Putin is sensing "blood in the water" and circling ever closer like a shark. SU-23 fighters are buzzing U.S. destroyers on the Black Sea, the Ukraine civil war is heating up again, nuclear cruise missiles are being deployed in Kaliningrad against NATO in violation of the SALT II Agreement reached between Reagan and Gorbachev, and a Russian surveillance ship just left Cuba a few days ago and is now sailing up the Eastern Seaboard of the United States just offshore.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The news media is reporting in the first three weeks of his Presidency, three close advisors have already had to resign because of their ties to Russia.
I heard that the head of the Secret Service resigned also.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not surprised Wayolka the Israeli Knesset has introduced a bill to annex all Jerusalem area settlements as being part of a greater Israel.

Trump's promise of reviving a Palestinian/Arab/Israel Peace initiative is patently absurd. Who exactly is he going to negotiate with, while Israel is expanding its' territory in the West Bank ? Does he think any Arab nation is going to sign on to a "One State" solution ? He must be insane.

We are on the brink of another Middle East Arab/Israeli War. Anyone who thinks we aren't is completely delusional.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
BTW Wayholka. Did you know May 2017 marks the 100th year anniversary of the Mary apparitions and accompanying prophecies that occurred in Fatima, Portugal in 1917 ?

Many Catholics believe there is a final prophecy (message) associated with the 1917 event that has been kept secret by the Vatican all these years, and they are now demanding its' release as this anniversary approaches.

The first two parts of the Fatima prophecies that were released dealt with the threat Communism posed to the Church and foretold of a coming World conflict (The Second World War), that would occur should Catholics not rededicate themselves to the Sacred Heart of Mary.

It is widely believed the last message of Fatima deals with the advent of a final World conflict (The Third World War).

"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the beast should be killed" (Revelation 13:15).

Pretty creepy stuff, eh ?!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
BTW Wayholka. Did you know May 2017 marks the 100th year anniversary of the Mary apparitions and accompanying prophecies that occurred in Fatima, Portugal in 1917 ?

Many Catholics believe there is a final prophecy (message) associated with the 1917 event that has been kept secret by the Vatican all these years, and they are now demanding its' release as this anniversary approaches.

The first two parts of the Fatima prophecies that were released dealt with the threat Communism posed to the Church and foretold of a coming World conflict (The Second World War), that would occur should Catholics not rededicate themselves to the Sacred Heart of Mary.

It is widely believed the last message of Fatima deals with the advent of a final World conflict (The Third World War).

"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the beast should be killed" (Revelation 13:15).

Pretty creepy stuff, eh ?!

I haven't paid much attention to the Fatima children since my Middle School years at a Catholic school.

But I have to agree, it's a little eerie. I sense we are close to the end game and right now anything can happen. Everything is on the table and all we have to do is wait and see what happens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,922.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can anyone say, "Distress among the nations"? Luke 21:25

You're right Wayholka. This isn't "business as usual" ! The entire world is coming unraveled all at once as never before.

The Old World Order that existed for the last seventy years is collapsing. Global trade is coming unraveled. Xenophobia is reaching epidemic proportions. We're witnessing the greatest flood of refugees since the Second World War in Europe. Democratic governments are being ousted by "right wing" nationalist extremist candidates. The U.S. Stock Market is dangerously overvalued, and experts say it's poised for an apocalyptic collapse. European leaders warn we are on the brink of war with Russia. Crowds are rioting and protesting everywhere.

Israel now is officially pursuing a "One Nation" policy in Palestine, and moving to eradicate the Arab Palestinian State, openly challenging the United Nations, and is about to set off the next Arab/Israeli War.

Tens of thousands of Libyans ran into the central square of Benghazi screaming "God Save Us"! as mortars and gun fire erupted throughout the city yesterday.

All this happening at once in 2017 ! Situation normal ? Business as usual ? All this has happened before ? On what planet Keras ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.