• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured Earth calamities and Rumors of war

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by Handmaid for Jesus, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TribulationSigns

TribulationSigns Well-Known Member Supporter

+598
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Nah, I will start a new one someday. Thank you.

2. TribulationSigns

+598
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Lower the moral of members here?! How? With the Scripture I presented? LOL.

Okay, fair enough. I will start a topic to manifest the errors of your thread then. And remember, you asked for it.

3. Anthony7

Anthony7 Rigatoni

+4,396
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    troll.png

4. Anthony7

Anthony7 Rigatoni

+4,396
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    You do realize it's not my thread, right?

5. TribulationSigns

+598
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    It is easy for you to accuse anyone as troll when some does come with gospel truth. Sad.

So all discussed in Daniel, in Matthew, in Thessalonians in Revelation, etc. Who will believe? Will all hear the truth? No. Will all be understood in some golden age of enlightenment? No. Will all think it all fits? No. To you, it doesn't fit at all. To me, it couldn't fit more perfectly if were cut out of the same mold. Because to me, it was cut from the same mold. What I testify to is what is written, not something I outlined and cut out myself. Not something I am attempting to force to fit. But some believe and some just will not believe and find it more "comfortable" to stick to tradition. Even as some of the Jewish people.

Acts 28:23-24
    • "And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.
    • And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not."
    It is in God's hands who believes and who thinks it is nonsense. The Bible is in complete harmony with itself concerning the loosing of Satan, the apostasy of the Church at the end times and the why, how and who of it all. It's not the Boogeyman of our minds, it's not the Russians, it's not the President, it's not Roman Catholicism, it's not the Arabs against Israel, it's not Economics, it's not Politics, it's not flooded villages, earthquakes, famine, the war in Golan Heights, or Babylon in Iraq. It is a spiritual war in a Babylon far more sinister and hideous than that old locations in the Middle East. If we were to but look more carefully, we would see the enemy is not the Boogeyman of our minds, but those of our own household...in the CHURCH!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  6. LittleLambofJesus

LittleLambofJesus PESKY DEVIL! GIT! l SAID GIT! Supporter

+28,168
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I have a thread on that if you want to discuss it from a 1st century perspective........

WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS

Matthew 24:6
    Ye shall be being about yet to be hearing battles and tidings of battles<4171>. Be seeing no! be being frightened<2360> for is binding to be becoming,
    but not yet is the end<5056>.

Mark 13:7
    Whenever yet ye should be hearing battles and tidings of battles<4171>, be seeing no! to be being frightened<2360>, for is binding to be becoming,
    but not yet the end.
    Luke 21:9
    Whenever yet ye should be hearing battles< and tumults<181>, no be being dismayed<4422> for is binding these to be becoming first
    but not immediately<2112> the end.

1 Peter 4:7
    Of all-things yet the end<5056> Has drawn nigh<1448>.......
    [/QUOTE]
    https://www.preteristarchive.com/JewishWars/timeline_military.html

CHRONOLOGY IMMEDIATELY SURROUNDING THE WAR

Stage 1: Murder of James the Just, "Opposition High Priest" ; Irrevocable Split: 62
    Stage 2: General Revolt in Jerusalem ; Zealot Occupation of Masada: August-September 66
    Stage 3: The Campaign of Cestius Gallus and the Defeat of the Twelfth Legion: October-November 66
    Stage 4: End of Collaborative Government, Priesthood ; General Flight: November 66 - March 67
    Part 6: Vespasian Subdues Northern and Western Palestine: December 66 - December 68
    Part 7: Three-way Power Struggle within Jerusalem After Roman Retreat: January 68 - May 70
    Part 8: Romans Breach City Walls and Leave Jerusalem Desolate: May 10 - September 10, 70

7. Handmaid for Jesus

Handmaid for Jesus You can't steal my joy Supporter

+26,593
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    There are trolls that have been trying to get this thread closed or trying to change the subject ever since it was started. I have most of them on ignore.

8. Rene Loup

Rene Loup A saved wolf among sheep. Supporter

+12,444
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate
    The thing I really despise about the eschatology forum here on CF is how insanely diverse and competitive the views are. On the other end of the spectrum you have Rapture Ready whom are so rigid that you can't have an honest, thought provoking discussion that deviates from the accepted norm.

I think this section would benefit if the Eschatology sub-forum was broken up into different sub-categories such as Pre-Trib, Mid-Trib, Post-Trib, etc. so the threads in this forum would be less of a dumpster fire full of people wanting to be "right".

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. Anthony7

Anthony7 Rigatoni

+4,396
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Yeah, adding them to my ignore list probably would be the best response. I wonder why though? If they don't like the thread, they should just move on to another one. Trying to cause dissension within the Church is not a good idea, especially if someone claims to be a representative of Christ while doing so.

10. TribulationSigns

+598
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Thank you for the invitation but I am not interested in preterism doctrines. I do not support it.

11. Anthony7

Anthony7 Rigatoni

+4,396
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Rocket alert sirens sound in Gaza border communities, Iron Dome activated
    Rocket alert sirens sound in Gaza border communities, Iron Dome activated
    What is one of the world's most advanced missile defense systems doing in Israel?
    What is the THAAD missile defense system doing in Israel?
    Highly suspect for sure. Netanyahu is under a lot of pressure I'm sure to start a war with the Gaza factions prior to the elections.

Any further ‘misadventure’ by Pakistan will be responded in a befitting manner, says Indian Army
    Any further 'misadventure' by Pakistan will be responded in a befitting manner, says Indian Army
    Pakistan mobilises additional troops along LoC, Indian Army issues warning: Officials
    Pakistan mobilises additional troops along LoC, Indian Army issues warning: Officials
    Pakistan mobilizes additional troops, weaponry along LoC; Army issues warning: Officials
    Pakistan mobilises additional troops, weaponry along LoC; Army issues warning: Officials - Times of India ►
    More lethal aid to Ukraine? US trainers, Javelins have already made Russians a little more nervous
    More lethal aid to Ukraine? US trainers, Javelins have already made Russians a little more nervous

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Grumman Tomcat

Grumman Tomcat The LORD is my Pilot Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+5,367
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    MOD HAT ON
    [​IMG]
    MOD HAT OFF