victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Most of us should be aware by now that we are in the middle a war against the globalists and that Trump and his team are the tip of spear in this war , along with over 200 generals in over 30 countries all helping to destroy the globalist infrastructure.

Anyway one part of that infrastructure is underground tunnels that are all around the world used for child trafficking and other evils , and from what i'm hearing , the soldiers fighting in these tunnels are not just fighting against humans but non humans as well , some say they are chimeras.

Also I am hearing that the globalists through their puppet governments have been hiding things from us like cures for cancer , alternative energy etc.
And that they have also been hiding from us people that they call non human entities or off worlders. Apparently there not calling them aliens because the entities are telling them that they have always been here , even before us and that they live underground , also in Antarctica I believe.

Now the point is , the talk out there is that once Trump is back in office , and he will be , then all of this stuff that has been hidden from us is going to be revealed , including the non human entities that are going to share their technology and lots of other wonderful things with us.

The majority of secular society are exited by all this and can't wait for us to begin OUR NWO once this war is won.
And many of them are into new age thinking , tarot cards , crystals etc.

Obviously what looks good to them is not looking too good to me , because i'm thinking bible prophecy. So what are your thoughts on the matter?

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Most of us should be aware by now that we are in the middle a war against the globalists and that Trump and his team are the tip of spear in this war , along with over 200 generals in over 30 countries all helping to destroy the globalist infrastructure.

Anyway one part of that infrastructure is underground tunnels that are all around the world used for child trafficking and other evils , and from what i'm hearing , the soldiers fighting in these tunnels are not just fighting against humans but non humans as well , some say they are chimeras.

Also I am hearing that the globalists through their puppet governments have been hiding things from us like cures for cancer , alternative energy etc.
And that they have also been hiding from us people that they call non human entities or off worlders. Apparently there not calling them aliens because the entities are telling them that they have always been here , even before us and that they live underground , also in Antarctica I believe.

Now the point is , the talk out there is that once Trump is back in office , and he will be , then all of this stuff that has been hidden from us is going to be revealed , including the non human entities that are going to share their technology and lots of other wonderful things with us.

The majority of secular society are exited by all this and can't wait for us to begin OUR NWO once this war is won.
And many of them are into new age thinking , tarot cards , crystals etc.

Obviously what looks good to them is not looking too good to me , because i'm thinking bible prophecy. So what are your thoughts on the matter?
This kind of stuff gives hard-core Conservatives like me a bad name. Conspiracy theories that involve "aliens" is a conversation that does not belong in politics. We have to solve real-world problems, some of which you mentioned. But we solve it by speaking rationally in a way that people will really listen.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This kind of stuff gives hard-core Conservatives like me a bad name. Conspiracy theories that involve "aliens" is a conversation that does not belong in politics. We have to solve real-world problems, some of which you mentioned. But we solve it by speaking rationally in a way that people will really listen.
It's not meant to be a political thread it's more about bible prophecy and what we think is coming. That political stuff had to be said because it's just a fact and part of what is transpiring.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Bible Prophecy tells us exactly what the Lord has planned for our future.
Jesus made it clear when He read Isaiah 61:1-2. But He stopped before saying : and a day of the vengeance of our God......As yet unfulfilled.

We are told what that Day will bring in many Prophesies and that it is the Sixth Seal event. Rev 6:12-17
On that Appointed Day, the Lord will send fire to destroy his enemies in the Middle East and to change the world in preparation for all the rest of what is Prophesied from then until the glorious Return.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Rubbish.

Reactions: Marilyn C
Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's not meant to be a political thread it's more about bible prophecy and what we think is coming. That political stuff had to be said because it's just a fact and part of what is transpiring.
Okay, it's not that I don't believe in aliens. It's that in human experience "angels" or "demons," whatever you want to call them, don't normally mix in human affairs in a way that can be exhibited empirically. I certainly do believe there are other creatures in the universe!

I also agree with a conspiracy on the political Left to overthrow Christian values and Christianity itself (unless it is a spiritually dead Christianity). This is a very real conspiracy, and I would call upon Conservatives on the Right to support Trump. It's our best hope in the US politically. We may agree on that?

I'm also trying to not mix politics and religion here. Supporting Trump is not advancing the cause of Christianity in all ways. But in some ways it certainly is.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I also agree with a conspiracy on the political Left to overthrow Christian values and Christianity itself (unless it is a spiritually dead Christianity). This is a very real conspiracy, and I would call upon Conservatives on the Right to support Trump. It's our best hope in the US politically. We may agree on that?
Absolutely I agree with that. I wasn't going to get political but I can see people are not going to believe me unless I lay some sort of foundation down.
So this first vid is Mike Flynn and our man from OZ Riccardo Bosi both discussing this war against our rights and freedoms and as you say , christianity as well.
Why i'm placing Bosi here is because he is now part of the Trump team and is very informative on many matters. He is ex military and started a political party about 8 yrs ago. He has made a heap of vids letting us know exactly what's going on including some of this strange stuff that I have mentioned. Every country has some one who is connected to the Trump team , after all , it's Global.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And just to finish off on the political , yes folks this war is real and the bad guys have already been dealt with.
So what your watching now is just a movie being played out so as to avoid a civil war in America.
So get ready to accept for the second time President Donald Trump. For me it's going to be interesting to see if he will reveal these non human entities.

Raw Truth Riccardo Bosi - Trump Arrest - Predictive Programming - Normies Sheep Movie

Riccardo Bosi - Where are we at with the normies - GAME THEORY MILITARY OPERATIONS - PATIENCE NCSWIC

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
First I've heard of any of this, but it sounds a bit far fetched to me. Perhaps you or others will have links to sources to back up the claims?
The OP is posting a conspiracy theory, as soon as I saw the sentence about off-worlders (eg. aliens).

Reactions: Marilyn C
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The OP is posting a conspiracy theory, as soon as I saw the sentence about off-worlders (eg. aliens).
No this is not a conspiracy , thats why I showed Riccardo Bosi and Mike Flynn , these are legitimate guys.
And it's Riccardo Bosi that i'm still trying to find the clip of , talking about these non human entities , and if I remember correctly he called them chimeras. But those were the ones in the tunnels.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No this is not a conspiracy , thats why I showed Riccardo Bosi and Mike Flynn , these are legitimate guys.
And it's Riccardo Bosi that i'm still trying to find the clip of , talking about these non human entities , and if I remember correctly he called them chimeras. But those were the ones in the tunnels.
I am not sure about this. Once this is published in the mainstream media around the world, then I will trust this.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, Rumble tends to have a lot of alt-right content on there, so I will stay away. If the video is uploaded on YT, I might watch it.
Might have to wait till Trump gets back in , because freedom of speech is no more.
Although in one of Bosi vids he tells how we took back Twitter , so could be while before we can get them all.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Might have to wait till Trump gets back in , because freedom of speech is no more.
Although in one of Bosi vids he tells how we took back Twitter , so could be while before we can get them all.
Haha, Trump will take away even more freedom of speech. We need Chris Christie, Pete Buttigieg or someone closer to the center.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's too late they found me!!
I'm outta here!
giphy.gif

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's ok I escaped their clutches , phew!....that was close , they must be trying to silence me.

Anyway i'm looking at Daniel 2:43 - And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

So this first vid you can start at 17.00 and only goes for a few mins.
WAR CORRESPONDENT: FEB 23 UPDATES & ANALYSIS WITH JEAN-CLAUDE & JANINE & RICCARDO BOSI

And this one starts at around 1:13:00 and talks about Admiral Bird and Antarctica and entities.
APR 12 LIVESTREAM: NEW LEADERSHIP With Lieutenant Colonel (Rtd) Riccardo Bosi& Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic

This one is has the most info on these non human entities , three guys in a chat and begins a few mins into it.
The Bridge With Nick and Dylan Episode 053 with Simon Parkes

Upvote 0