• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

E-Mails confirm Hunter Biden used his father's influence to get cash from foreign sources.

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by hislegacy, Oct 16, 2020.

1. hislegacy

hislegacy This is me.

+8,853
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    E-Mails Confirm Hunter Biden Used Joe Biden's VP Perch To Shake Down Corrupt Foreign Oligarchs For Cash

~ Quote from link:

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email states.

It was shortly after this email exchange that Joe, vice president at the time, forced Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk to fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin over potential corruption “by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee during a December 2015 trip to Kiev.”
    Interesting read:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. hislegacy

hislegacy This is me.

+8,853
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    From the NY Post

Quote: neither Hunter Biden’s lawyer nor Joe Biden’s campaign have disputed the validity of the trove of data that The Post obtained after being extracted from a MacBook Pro laptop. The owner of a Delaware computer repair shop said the device was dropped off in April 2019 but never retrieved.

3. Arc F1

Arc F1 Let the righteous man arise from slumber Supporter

+1,358
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Fb, Google and Twitter are doing everything they can to keep Biden supporters from seeing it.

4. hislegacy

hislegacy This is me.

+8,853
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Will he be asked about it, or with the faithful media continue to ignore it.

5. Mountainmanbob

Mountainmanbob Goat Whisperer Supporter

+10,650
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Today's two for one deal
    buy Hunter
    get Papa Joe for free.
    M

6. hislegacy

hislegacy This is me.

+8,853
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    It is interesting that the argument is NOT about the integrity of the emails, they are authentic, but the argument is once again Russia Russia. Russia

amazing

7. Yarddog

Yarddog Senior Contributor Supporter

+3,083
    Catholic
    Married
    Did he do anything illegal?

8. Mountainmanbob

+10,650
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Yes, it sure looks like it.
    And how many are there now?
    Like 3-5 misdeeds with foreign actors?
    Also hear of some underage problems.
    The lists just keep growing.
    M

9. Yarddog

+3,083
    Catholic
    Married
    Then you agree that the Trump children are doing illegal deeds taking advantage of their Father being President to broker business deals in foreign countries?

10. Jamsie

Jamsie Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,037
    United States
    Christian
    Single
  11. HIM

HIM Friend

+57
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Hunter my friend. Stay focused

12. Yarddog

+3,083
    Catholic
    Married
    You can't have it one way and not the other.

13. Mountainmanbob

+10,650
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    I have never been in agreement with you.
    M

14. HIM

HIM Friend

+57
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Evidentially it is Hunter and Joe for now. If you have evidence our President and one of his children did what Hunter and Joe did by all means.....

15. Mountainmanbob

+10,650
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Really, it's getting to be hard with the keeping up on the Biden family dirty business deals. Seems there is a new one exposed weekly if not sooner.

And all the other side has to say is
    look at Trump.

Best look in the mirror.

M

16. Yarddog

+3,083
    Catholic
    Married
    Well, I like goats. They taste great barbecued.

If it was illegal for Hunter Biden then it is also illegal for the Trump family.

17. Yarddog

+3,083
    Catholic
    Married
  18. HIM

HIM Friend

+57
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Hmm you seem to be a bit off the mark. Where has our President threatened through one means or another another country or entity to further the gain of someone in his family like Biden did.

19. Yarddog

+3,083
    Catholic
    Married
    Where has Biden? There is no evidence that Joe Biden did anything to help Hunter but tons showing that he put pressure on the Ukraine to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor that wasn't investigating corruption in that country.

20. hislegacy

hislegacy This is me.

+8,853
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others