Joe the Rainmaker? Payments, deals followed key Biden meetings with son’s foreign associates

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
  • Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,955.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
All I'd need to believe claims that Joe Biden is corrupt is evidence of corruption.

At the moment, all I see is insinuation and attempted guilt by association. Even after months of Congressional investigations.

For me, this has about the same level of credibility as the 'Obama is secret Muslim' or 'Obama was born in Kenya' claims. That is to say, none.

If I was presented with something detailed and factual, like the evidence presented in recent state and federal indictments of Donald Trump, THEN I would gladly change my view.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,680.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The constant denial of corruption by the Bidens and their supporters is a wonder to behold.
Oh darnit, please warn me before you joke like that, I spit coffee on my monitor.
This statement is marvelous in how hilarious it is considering your own stance on Trump.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
The constant denial of corruption by the Bidens and their supporters is a wonder to behold.
Evidence is sorely lacking. Please indicate one of your recent anti Biden posts that was not been subsequently found to be based on inaccurate claims.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

‘You Don’t Actually Have Any Facts’: Even Fox Isn’t Buying GOP’s Claims About Biden’s Foreign Business Dealings

Fox’s Steve Doocy took Oversight Committee Chair James Comer to task over a lack of evidence linking Biden to his relatives' financial dealings
Fox was not the only prominent Biden detractor to notice the flop. Right-wing radio host Sebastian Gorka said he’s worried that the findings “won’t make any difference in the eyes of the American public until there’s a smoking gun.”

When Fox News won't buy a republican conspiracy theory, it has to really, really stink.

House Oversight chair admits GOP can’t back up Biden bribery accusations

Republicans still haven’t produced evidence of any illegal behaviour by President Joe Biden

Republicans plan next step in their Biden inquiry:
train-wreck.jpg

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
House impeachment investigators are seeking to uncover what role, if any, Joe Biden played in his son’s foreign business dealings.
Looking at everything to find a crime

The crime is the republican house members are on a partisan witch hunt including bringing lying witnesses.

This insanity has to stop. Vote all republicans out of office. They do not know how to govern.

• Agree
Reactions: A2SG
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Have you not noticed the quality of all of the evidence in your posts? And have you not noticed how roundly the things (hesitating to call it evidence) you present in your posts were discredited?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Have you not noticed the quality of all of the evidence in your posts? And have you not noticed how roundly the things (hesitating to call it evidence) you present in your posts were discredited?
Notice how republicans like Comey come unglued with outrage when asked simply what laws Biden has broken and what is the evidence for those claims.

Old lawyer maxim: "If the law is on your side, argue the law. If the facts are on your side, argue the facts. If the facts and law are against you, yell your head off."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
And the rats are starting to abandon ship...

After trying and failing to salvage Republicans’ crumbling impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden, Ohio Representative Jim Jordan at last, finally, conceded on Friday that Alexander Smirnov’s story might not be totally accurate.

“I don’t know, maybe the guy did lie,” Jordan said at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
And the rats are starting to abandon ship...

After trying and failing to salvage Republicans’ crumbling impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden, Ohio Representative Jim Jordan at last, finally, conceded on Friday that Alexander Smirnov’s story might not be totally accurate.

“I don’t know, maybe the guy did lie,” Jordan said at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Friday.

It's not a good idea for rats to abandon a ship made out of rats.

• Haha
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Notice how republicans like Comey come unglued with outrage when asked simply what laws Biden has broken and what is the evidence for those claims.

Old lawyer maxim: "If the law is on your side, argue the law. If the facts are on your side, argue the facts. If the facts and law are against you, yell your head off."
*Comer* is a big mess.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Apparently, it is the only evidence they have, which is none.
In the words of political operative Lee Atwater "It doesn't matter if it's true; what matters is if people believe it. " That's the moral compass of the republican party today. So to them, polls are indeed evidence.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0