E-Mails confirm Hunter Biden used his father's influence to get cash from foreign sources.

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If this story is a complete falsehood...

Why is Hunter not suing for libel?
Why isn't Joe?
Things like "Thats not my computer"
"Those aren't my emails"

Federal Election Tampering

All those sorts of things from Biden's camp are absent.
So, the absence of litigation is somehow an admission of guilt?

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, the absence of litigation is somehow an admission of guilt?
It's the total obfuscation instead of direct answers to direct questions.

"I didn't do anything illegal" when asked about taking money from chinese businessmen.
Reporter:"Is this Hunter's laptop and Emails?"
Biden campaign: "Trump has failed in Covid-19"

And that's the reason this story is gaining weight and speed.

The Clinton's were practically running a bed and breakfast out of the lincoln bedroom.

Trump can't sell what people already have as business associates. The CEO of Roche and him are buddies already... Pfizer's CEO as well. The man is not for sale because he had a personal relationship with them before he ever ran for office. Can't sell access to yourself when you have had long term relationships with these people...and Joe has been so busy with being a politician that's why he is able to sell access to the highest bidder. Nobody knows him. He's an outsider to American businesses.

And it comes down to a belief in either "supply side" or "demand side" economics.
(I believe in both)
If I went too fast or you can't understand the leaps in logic...I'll try to fill it in.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's the total obfuscation instead of direct answers to direct questions.

"I didn't do anything illegal" when asked about taking money from chinese businessmen.
Reporter:"Is this Hunter's laptop and Emails?"
Biden campaign: "Trump has failed in Covid-19"

And that's the reason this story is gaining weight and speed.

The Clinton's were practically running a bed and breakfast out of the lincoln bedroom.

Trump can't sell what people already have as business associates. The CEO of Roche and him are buddies already... Pfizer's CEO as well. The man is not for sale because he had a personal relationship with them before he ever ran for office. Can't sell access to yourself when you have had long term relationships with these people...and Joe has been so busy with being a politician that's why he is able to sell access to the highest bidder. Nobody knows him. He's an outsider to American businesses.

And it comes down to a belief in either "supply side" or "demand side" economics.
(I believe in both)
If I went too fast or you can't understand the leaps in logic...I'll try to fill it in.
Trump was losing money until he became President. Now he's making millions of dollars directly off of being President, much of that tax payer money.

Foreign and domestic business men and politicians stay at Trump resorts for the purpose of getting access to him. Everytime he plays golf at one of his resorts, he has his government entourage staying with him and charging between $500 and $1000 per room each night. He has rerouted military flights so layovers are at his resorts so he can over charge for those flight crews. Mike Pence stays at Trump resorts when he can, even though cheaper and hundreds of miles closer hotels are available.

Trump is corrupt.

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trump was losing money until he became President. Now he's making millions of dollars directly off of being President, much of that tax payer money.

Foreign and domestic business men and politicians stay at Trump resorts for the purpose of getting access to him. Everytime he plays golf at one of his resorts, he has his government entourage staying with him and charging between $500 and $1000 per room each night. He has rerouted military flights so layovers are at his resorts so he can over charge for those flight crews. Mike Pence stays at Trump resorts when he can, even though cheaper and hundreds of miles closer hotels are available.

Trump is corrupt.
"At Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club, the Secret Service was charged the $650 rate dozens of times in 2017, and a different rate, $396.15, dozens more times in 2018, according to documents from Trump’s visits.

And at the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, the Secret Service was charged $17,000 a month to use a three-bedroom cottage on the property, an unusually high rent for homes in that area, according to receipts from 2017. Trump’s company billed the government even for days when Trump wasn’t there.

These payments appear to contradict the Trump Organization’s own statements about what it charges members of his government entourage. “If my father travels, they stay at our properties for free — meaning, like, cost for housekeeping,” Trump’s son Eric said last year in a Yahoo Finance interview."

$650 a night at Mar-a-Lago, $17,000 a month at Bedminster: What Trump’s company charges taxpayers for Secret Service lodging

• Agree
Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wonder if they are going to blame the Russians again?
M

"The goal of the operation was to feed misinformation to Trump, intelligence officials said, and National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien took the warnings to heart, letting Trump know during a private conversation that any information Giuliani brought back from his trip to Ukraine should be considered contaminated by Russia, the Post reports."

Report: White House was warned of Russian intelligence operation to feed Giuliani misinformation

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ratcliffe says Hunter Biden laptop, emails 'not part of some Russian disinformation campaign'

Not a Russian disinformation campaign...

Clearly not what Biden has claimed whatsoever.

Interesting isn't it that the WH was warned of disinformation coming through guiliani and then the October surprise... Has the FBI released any info on what they've found out about the laptops? Who was the "client" who dropped off the laptops? Why weren't the laptops picked up? Why are their legitimate questions regarding the emails themselves in terms of metadata and certain specific quality issues within? Why wouldn't the reporter behind the story allow his name on the piece?

"It's just too perfect. A laptop is dropped off to a blind computer repairman in the name of Hunter Biden — in the middle of a presidential election — that happens to be filled with extensive documents along with videos of sex and drug use, and it ends up in the hands of the president's lawyer, who publicly admits to working closely with a Ukrainian official that the Trump administration itself has sanctioned as a Russian intelligence asset attempting to interfere in the presidential campaign," said the official, who cannot be named for security reasons."

""It's not something that meets my journalistic standards," one Post reporter told New York Magazine. Another Post reporter called it "very flimsy," adding that the article "just makes you cringe and roll your eyes, and it's hard to stomach, but at the same time we kind of know that you're signing up for stuff like that. ... It's disappointing. It sucks to, like, work for, like, a propaganda outlet."

Giuliani gave Hunter Biden story to New York Post because 'nobody else would take it' at face value

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting isn't it that the WH was warned of disinformation coming through guiliani and then the October surprise... Has the FBI released any info on what they've found out about the laptops? Who was the "client" who dropped off the laptops? Why weren't the laptops picked up? Why are their legitimate questions regarding the emails themselves in terms of metadata and certain specific quality issues within? Why wouldn't the reporter behind the story allow his name on the piece?

"It's just too perfect. A laptop is dropped off to a blind computer repairman in the name of Hunter Biden — in the middle of a presidential election — that happens to be filled with extensive documents along with videos of sex and drug use, and it ends up in the hands of the president's lawyer, who publicly admits to working closely with a Ukrainian official that the Trump administration itself has sanctioned as a Russian intelligence asset attempting to interfere in the presidential campaign," said the official, who cannot be named for security reasons."

""It's not something that meets my journalistic standards," one Post reporter told New York Magazine. Another Post reporter called it "very flimsy," adding that the article "just makes you cringe and roll your eyes, and it's hard to stomach, but at the same time we kind of know that you're signing up for stuff like that. ... It's disappointing. It sucks to, like, work for, like, a propaganda outlet."

Giuliani gave Hunter Biden story to New York Post because 'nobody else would take it' at face value

What I know from a purely logistical and real world point of view...

That if I had some evidence (but not enough) to make an accusation of a former Vice President of the USA (or his son) I would need to get ALL the evidence I could possibly get before I said a word about anything. My job and possibly my life depended upon it.

And if Hunter Biden needs to be jailed?
And his dad is president?
How's that work?

This is serious stuff. Not light-hearted mudslinging of a political campaign... definitely not rhetoric.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What I know from a purely logistical and real world point of view...

That if I had some evidence (but not enough) to make an accusation of a former Vice President of the USA (or his son) I would need to get ALL the evidence I could possibly get before I said a word about anything. My job and possibly my life depended upon it.

And if Hunter Biden needs to be jailed?
And his dad is president?
How's that work?

This is serious stuff. Not light-hearted mudslinging of a political campaign... definitely not rhetoric.

Isn't that the point? There are serious questions about the authenticity of the laptop, the emails, etc. and even the reporters questioned the rush without proper vetting. The more one looks at all the various reporting from different directions, including computer experts, the more questions and doubt are raised.

As for hunter biden being jailed if true ... sadly presidents seem to have far too much power in that area, consider roger stone. As for me...too many questions to just jettison reason based on guiliani and bannon.

Upvote 0

WonbyOneanddone

Oct 14, 2020
ohio
✟34,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Where has Biden? There is no evidence that Joe Biden did anything to help Hunter but tons showing that he put pressure on the Ukraine to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor that wasn't investigating corruption in that country.

Essentially Trump stumbled onto to this scandal and once the democrats realized it they accused Trump of doing what Joe seemed to be doing, which is throwing his political weight around on the premise that if they want US help, they will cooperate.

But that is how democrats roll, they always go on offense, never defense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What illegal deeds?
Many of those have been posted in the following posts. I'm not saying that they are illegal but if Hunter Biden's deals are illegal then one must almost agree that Trump's are.

Upvote 0

WonbyOneanddone

Oct 14, 2020
ohio
✟34,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Many of those have been posted in the following posts. I'm not saying that they are illegal but if Hunter Biden's deals are illegal then one must almost agree that Trump's are.
Ok, so now you say you don't know of they are illegal?

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isn't that the point? There are serious questions about the authenticity of the laptop, the emails, etc. and even the reporters questioned the rush without proper vetting. The more one looks at all the various reporting from different directions, including computer experts, the more questions and doubt are raised.

As for hunter biden being jailed if true ... sadly presidents seem to have far too much power in that area, consider roger stone. As for me...too many questions to just jettison reason based on guiliani and bannon.

Apparently Ratcliffe just verified that he knew about the laptop and that the emails are Hunter's...but that the investigation wasn't international but domestic that the FBI is investigating.

Upvote 0