• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

E-Mails confirm Hunter Biden used his father's influence to get cash from foreign sources.

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by hislegacy, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Jamsie

Jamsie Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,040
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    It is pointless to attempt to bring reason based on evidence to those who choose not to see... The biden/Ukraine nonsense has been debunked sufficiently, now the email debacle will bring the FBI into the arena - as a Russian disinformation ploy (which of course guiliani/trump/ and his sheep will consider truth without consideration) What will be found is that the "emails" were fabricated and as has been pointed out, to no avail, there are significant problems with the alleged "emails. We simply live at a time when if trump said that the earth was flat, or when tweets C-theories from QAnon, his supporters would blindly follow and argue the earth's obvious flatness..NASA is a hoax!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Yarddog

Yarddog Senior Contributor Supporter

+3,083
    Catholic
    Married
  3. hislegacy

hislegacy This is me.

+8,872
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    That made me laugh.

4. Yarddog

+3,083
    Catholic
    Married
    Yeah, it made me laugh for you to think the email helped your point, too. Lol

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  5. hislegacy

hislegacy This is me.

+8,872
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    49B2FB92-5502-4907-94C5-FBA2281F20F0.jpeg

From Biden Email

Yeah, receiving retainers and funds from a foreign government is perfectly fine.

They needed untraceable phones from 711 for security, right?

6. Mountainmanbob

Mountainmanbob Goat Whisperer Supporter

+10,653
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    I doubt they will answer
    but, I will --0.
    M

7. Yarddog

+3,083
    Catholic
    Married
    What is illegal for a business receiving retainers from a foreign company? Or even a government that is not on a list banned by the U. S.?

8. Yarddog

+3,083
    Catholic
    Married
    I answered. Biden did nothing wrong.

9. Mountainmanbob

+10,653
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Large amounts of monies paid out so as to influence the US.
    Buy Hunter
    get Papa Joe for free.
    M

10. Yarddog

+3,083
    Catholic
    Married
    Nothing in the email talked about getting influence from anyone in government. It did say they needed to abide by all US laws and the need to work to be worth the money they were being paid. Please point out anything illegal.

11. Mountainmanbob

+10,653
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    I find that rather hilarious.
    Got one thing right
    monies they were paid.
    M

12. Yarddog

+3,083
    Catholic
    Married
    Yep but you have no idea what he actually did for his money. Neither do I.

13. Mountainmanbob

+10,653
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
  14. jgarden

jgarden Senior Veteran

+2,982
    Methodist
    In those immortal words of Donald Trump Jr, "This was a 'nothingburger!'"

While this President continues to operate under the assumption that the DOJ exists for the sole purpose of providing him with the political ammunition to attack his opponents, there still appears to be a few warm bodies in Justice that have as yet to declare allegiance to "The World According to Trump!"

Apparently AG Barr's head may now be on the "chopping-block" for not delivering, according to schedule, the long anticipated "political scandal" involving Biden just a month before the 2020 Election - that would have provided this President with those much needed "talking points!"

15. hislegacy

hislegacy This is me.

+8,872
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. JohnDB

JohnDB Regular Member

+740
    Christian
    Married
    If this story is a complete falsehood...

Why is Hunter not suing for libel?
    Why isn't Joe?
    Things like "Thats not my computer"
    "Those aren't my emails"

Federal Election Tampering

All those sorts of things from Biden's camp are absent.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. JohnDB

JohnDB Regular Member

+740
    Christian
    Married
    Besides,
    The records show that the FBI did sopoena the laptop and hard drive.

Now the FBI has failed miserably in this...they were supposed to either give a security briefing or give validity to the Emails....and they have done neither.

The demand date of the sopoena was Dec 17th of last year.

FBI has some splainin to do.

18. jgarden

jgarden Senior Veteran

+2,982
    Methodist
    This President and his supporters have taken "denial" and "diversion" to new heights - notice there are no pro-Trump threads on COVID-19, the 218,000 dead and/or the over 8 million testing positive, because in "Trumpworld" they are non-issues whereby the American public should reserve its attention for those more pressing issues - like Hunter Biden!

19. jgarden

jgarden Senior Veteran

+2,982
    Methodist
    Were the Trump White House so vigilant and concerned about the facts and details when it comes to COVID-19 - apparently those concerns are strictly reserved to shielding this President from his political enemies and not extended to protecting the American public from those external threats that don't lend themselves to be blocked by "The Great Wall!

20. Yarddog

+3,083
    Catholic
    Married