loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump Jr. Shares, Then Deletes, a Tweet Questioning Kamala Harris’s Race
Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, shared another person’s tweet with his millions of followers during the Democratic debate on Thursday that falsely claimed Senator Kamala Harris was not black enough to be discussing the plight of black Americans.

“Kamala Harris is implying she is descended from American Black Slaves,” Ali Alexander, a member of a right-wing constellation of media personalities, wrote on Twitter. “She’s not. She comes from Jamaican Slave Owners. That’s fine. She’s not an American Black. Period.”

Mr. Trump, a valuable Republican surrogate as his father faces a bruising 2020 race, posted the tweet of unverified information, then asked his more than three million followers: “Is this true? Wow.” By the end of the night, Mr. Trump had deleted his message, and by Friday, a spokesman said it had all been a misunderstanding.
tulc(suspects Andy Borowitz was right) :wave:

• Informative
Reactions: Jamsie

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
BTW, you imply Trump is a racist.
Got examples?
White racist Nazis being “good people” is close enough. He was also fined by Nyc for not allowing Hispanics and Blacks to rent apartments that he owned. He’s been a racist a long time . There are other vicious behaviors that he’s well known for . NYC knows him, why do you think we overwhelmingly did not vote for him and remember he’s a New Yorker.

• Agree
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
White racist Nazis being “good people” is close enough. He was also fined by Nyc for not allowing Hispanics and Blacks to rent apartments that he owned. He’s been a racist a long time . There are other vicious behaviors that he’s well known for . NYC knows him, why do you think we overwhelmingly did not vote for him and remember he’s a New Yorker.

Donald Trump has shown his true colors and his personal view of minorities for a long time now, as I demonstrated in my previous post. And since he was elected, he has normalized racism through his actions and his speeches. Many White supremacists faithfully rally behind him and support him.

Top Racists And Neo-Nazis Back Donald Trump

Neo-Nazis explain why they support Donald Trump

US neo-Nazi groups on the rise under President Donald Trump: report

Meet the Horde of Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and Other Extremist Leaders Endorsing Donald Trump

White supremacy has been more out in the open since he entered into the presidential race and it's been making a steady climb since he was elected too. White supremacists are no longer hiding behind their white hoods and white robes since they've have been rallying so enthusiastically behind Trump.

Trump Gives White Supremacists an Unequivocal Boost

‘Really Proud of Him’: Alt-Right Leaders Praise Trump’s Comments

White Supremacists Praise Trump's Inflammatory Immigration Remarks

White Nationalists Praise Trump as 'Most Honest President' Since Washington

• Winner
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not to mention the Central Park 5, who he still believes are guilty.

There was the time he pointed at an African-American man and said, "Look at my African-American over here!" I can think of the kind of white person who would point to a black man and say that.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There was the time he pointed at an African-American man and said, "Look at my African-American over here!" I can think of the kind of white person who would point to a black man and say that.

The kind of politician who wants to point out that they have African-American supporters and would like to have more. He may have said the exact same thing but rather than A-A he would say Mexican.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Donald Trump has shown his true colors and his personal view of minorities for a long time now, as I demonstrated in my previous post. And since he was elected, he has normalized racism through his actions and his speeches. Many White supremacists faithfully rally behind him and support him.

Top Racists And Neo-Nazis Back Donald Trump

Neo-Nazis explain why they support Donald Trump

US neo-Nazi groups on the rise under President Donald Trump: report

Meet the Horde of Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and Other Extremist Leaders Endorsing Donald Trump

White supremacy has been more out in the open since he entered into the presidential race and it's been making a steady climb since he was elected too. White supremacists are no longer hiding behind their white hoods and white robes since they've have been rallying so enthusiastically behind Trump.

Trump Gives White Supremacists an Unequivocal Boost

‘Really Proud of Him’: Alt-Right Leaders Praise Trump’s Comments

White Supremacists Praise Trump's Inflammatory Immigration Remarks

White Nationalists Praise Trump as 'Most Honest President' Since Washington
You are a slave to the Trump hating fake news media.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow...it took 4 whole posts before someone tried to "whatabout" the thread. :D
tulc(cooking for the family, watching people try and distract from what President Trump/family/administration did now) ;)
You're missing the point.
I hope you're a better cook.

Upvote 0