A Thread for Threats to Judges, Prosecutors and Others Connected to Trump Indictments/Trials

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I have a sense there may be enough such stories that it may be efficient to collect them together. In the past there have already been threats to Alvin Bragg and the judge in that case. The Utah man who pulled a gun on FBI agents and was shot dead was first contacted over threats to Bragg. And probably several more in the past. But fresh today:

Texas woman arrested after threats to Trump judge Tanya Chutkan

Abigail Jo Shry, 43, allegedly phoned the court in Washington DC on 5 August and used a racial slur in her message for US District Judge Tanya Chutkan.
[ETA: the criminal complaint related to the OP says she started her message “Hey, you stupid slave [n-word]"]

In the call, Ms Shry allegedly told the judge, who is overseeing an election conspiracy case against Mr Trump: "You are in our sights, we want to kill you."
Prosecutors say Ms Shry added: "If Trump doesn't get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you."

She allegedly also threatened to kill congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, a black Texas Democrat who is running for mayor of Houston.

[She also made more general threats against all Democratic lawmakers in DC and the LGBT community]
[Story also notes that Trump supporters have been revealing personal details of the Georgia grand jury members, and there have been social media threats against them and Fani Willis]

Last edited:

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

The purported names and addresses of members of the grand jury that indicted Donald Trump and 18 of his co-defendants on state racketeering charges this week have been posted on a fringe website that often features violent rhetoric, NBC News has learned.
<snip>
The indictment issued Monday lists the names of the grand jury members but not their addresses or other personal information.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Tuesday — after Trump posted on his social media website that authorities were going "after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!" — Advance Democracy said Trump supporters were "using the term ‘rigger’ in lieu of a racial slur" in posts.

You stay classy, MAGA-world!

Upvote 0

Green Sun

404: Star not found
Jun 26, 2015
Somewhere
✟45,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This all is going to be more and more evidence that Trump absolutely should be put under a gag order in regards to these cases - He physically cannot restrain himself from encouraging others to "go after" those that "wronged" him.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,501.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Tuesday — after Trump posted on his social media website that authorities were going "after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!" — Advance Democracy said Trump supporters were "using the term ‘rigger’ in lieu of a racial slur" in posts.

You stay classy, MAGA-world!
Well, let us see how many Christians take up using the term 'rigger', I think there will be quite a few. :sigh:

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"So, the Witch Hunt continues! 19 people indicated tonight, including the former President of the United States, me, by an out of control and very corrupt District Attorney," the former president posted Monday evening on his social media platform Truth Social.

Trump has used words like "racist" and "criminal" to describe Black prosecutors like New York Attorney General Letitia James, who sued Trump and his family-run business on charges of fraud last September, and Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, who charged Trump with falsifying business records in connection with hush money payments to an adult film actress.

"He consistently refers to any prosecutor that is investigating him or bringing charges against him who happens to be Black, he refers to that person as racist," Clark Cunningham, a law professor at Georgia State University, told USA TODAY.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Fulton County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday that it was investigating online threats against the grand jurors who voted this week to indict former President Donald J. Trump and 18 others, accusing them of conspiring to overturn Georgia’s 2020 election results.

There are also reports of juror's addresses posted on-line.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I’m reminded of an old saying among lawyers:

“When you have the facts, argue the facts.
When you have the law, argue the law.
When you have neither, pound the table.”

Donald Trump has neither. All he can do is make noise. Unfortunately, he has worshipers of borderline sanity who might just act on his lies and provocations.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The FBI has joined state and local officials in investigating the threats.

“It is our policy not to discuss details of ongoing investigations,” the FBI statement said. “However, each and every potential threat brought to our attention is taken seriously. Individuals found responsible for making threats in violation of state and/or federal laws will be prosecuted.”

In addition to statements targeting the grand jurors, there have been increased threats against Willis and other county officials in recent days, according to a person familiar with the matter. The courthouse building has been the subject of repeated bomb threats, this person said. Most county employees have been working remotely this week.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
This one's kindofa pre-threat.

Defendant in Georgia election subversion case was previously charged with assaulting FBI agent

Harrison Floyd, one of President Donald Trump’s 18 co-defendants in the Georgia 2020 election subversion case, was charged in May for assaulting an FBI agent who came to serve him a subpoena to testify before a federal grand jury in Washington, DC.

Floyd threatened two FBI agents who served him the subpoena at his apartment in Rockville, Maryland on February 23 by running after them and “striking” one agent “chest to chest,” an affidavit states.

Floyd, a leader of the organization Black Voices for Trump, is charged with simple assault on a federal officer.

According to the affidavit, Floyd told the [police] officers that the agents “were lucky I didn’t have a gun on me, because I would have shot” one of them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
In the Stochastic Terrorism Files:

Sarah Palin Says Civil War Is ‘Going to Happen’ After Trump’s Arrest

Do you want us to be in civil war? Because that’s what’s going to happen. We’re not going to keep putting up with this.” Addressing [Eric] Bolling, Palin went on to say: “I like that you suggested that we need to get angry. We do need to rise up and take our country back.”

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Former Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Says Mob of Trump Supporters Mistook Her For Fani Willis and Yelled at Her

“When I pulled up, they thought that I was Fani and they started chanting ['lock her up'] at me as well, and just walking through the crowd there was a lot of hatred out here.”

“They thought that I was Fani Willis,” she confirmed. “Imagine that. A lot of hatred and really bad energy out here, but you know, this is— when you sign up for public service, you don’t get to pick and choose your good days and your bad days.”

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Former Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Says Mob of Trump Supporters Mistook Her For Fani Willis and Yelled at Her

“When I pulled up, they thought that I was Fani and they started chanting ['lock her up'] at me as well, and just walking through the crowd there was a lot of hatred out here.”

“They thought that I was Fani Willis,” she confirmed. “Imagine that. A lot of hatred and really bad energy out here, but you know, this is— when you sign up for public service, you don’t get to pick and choose your good days and your bad days.”
I mean, all black people look the same, right?

1692996751288.png
1692996772104.png

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I mean, all black people look the same, right?

Someone, as an intended compliment I think, likened Willis to James Earl Jones' character from Conan the Barbarian, with the shoulder-length hair and stern visage, and I can't unsee it.

Upvote 0