Nanjing, China
✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There will be a series of devotions written not by me, but by a former chief warlock Ben Alexander to tackle some very thorny issues.

Here is his website:

https://www.espministries.com/

BE BLESSED AS YOU READ THESE DEVOTIONS, PLEASE SHARE THEM.
Please listen to the sermons at the bottom.
If you aren't already subscribing and you wish to, please email me at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

Just who is this little boy with the lightning bolt scar on his forehead that has captured the hearts of millions of kids from all over the world? He is the product of J. K Rowling, a student of mythology who consulted with members of Wicca in order to accurately write about witchcraft in her book series on Harry Potter.
**这个额头上有闪电疤痕的小男孩到底是谁? 他俘获了来自世界各地千百万儿童的心。他是J.K. 罗琳(J. K. Rowling)的主角。它的作者是一位研究神话的学生,为了在她的哈利·波特系列书中准确描述关于巫术的内容,她甚至为此咨询了威卡教徒。

Over one hundred million Harry Potter books have been sold in over 200 countries and translated into 46 languages making J.K. Rowling a billionaire in the 4 years since publishing her first book, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”.
哈利·波特书籍在200多个国家销售了一亿多册,翻译成46种语言,使J.K. 罗琳在她首次出版《哈利·波特与魔法石》后的4年后成为了亿万富翁。

Harry Potter is fun and his stories are making kids read. He is a nice guy, he takes care of the bad guys, and that makes him a hero…but there is a problem.
哈利·波特非常有趣,孩子们都喜欢阅读他的故事。他还是个好人,他对付坏人,这使他成为了一个英雄...但问题也随之而来。

What is the real story behind Harry Potter? Is it fantasy, or is it fact?
哈利·波特背后的真正故事是什么?幻想,还是事实?

According to Andrew Hard a Fox News reporter, Harry Potter has now turned to the dark side. He writes “Some parents are concerned that the kids Lining up outside bookstores will be faced with a story as black as night itself.”
根据福克斯新闻记者安德鲁·哈德(Andrew Hard)的说法,哈利·波特已经变得越来越黑暗。他写道:“一些父母担心站在书店外排队的孩子将面对一段如黑夜般黑暗的故事。

“It’s scary for younger kids, when you have animals turning into people and people into birds and things like that,” said Geneseo IL . Parent Marian Shannon. “Its maybe not for kids who are less than eight years old.
“尤其对年幼的孩子来说,这太可怕了,当你看到动物变成人,人变成鸟之类的事情时,”伊利诺伊州的家长玛丽安·香农(Marian Shannon)说。“这可能不适合八岁以下的孩子。

As Potter readers well know, the boy wizard’s godfather, Sirius Black, has been killed right in front of him, he has cast the forbidden “Cruciatus curse” on a witch in an effort to make her writhe in unspeakable agony and he has been prophesied to kill or be killed by the evil Lord Voldermort.
正如波特的读者们所知,男孩巫师的教父,天狼星·布莱克,就在他面前被杀害了,他曾对一个女巫施加了被禁止的“痛苦咒语”,以使她在不可言喻的痛苦中挣扎。他被预言将杀死邪恶的伏地魔,或者被伏地魔杀死。

The Saturday release of “Harry Potter and the half blood Prince” the second to last book in the series, expectations for the series to grow blacker still.
上周六,哈利·波特系列书中的倒数第二本书《哈利·波特与混血王子》发布,人们对这个系列变得更加黑暗寄予厚望。

“It’s been getting progressively darker throughout the series” said Ilene Cooper, children’s book editor at Booklist magazine. J.K. Rowling herself has intimated that she isn’t sure Harry is going to survive the series. That’s about as dark as you can get.”
“整个系列一直在逐渐变得更黑暗,”Booklist杂志的儿童书编辑伊琳·库珀(Ilene Cooper)说。“J.K. 罗琳本人也暗示她也不知道哈利是否能在系列中存活下来。这已经是非常黑暗了。”

Some parents complained that the last Potter film, “Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban” which introduced audiences to the black clothed ,soul sucking floating “dementors”--- was far too dark and horrifying for young children to see.
一些家长抱怨上一部哈利·波特电影《哈利·波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》,其中引入了黑衣的、吸取灵魂的漂浮“摄魂怪”,对年幼的孩子来说太黑暗和可怕。

“When my family went, it was surprising to see how many parents brought 5, 6 and 7 year olds, and I was thinking, “that’s not the age group that this is for” said Wauconda, Ill., mother Colleen Kersting.
“当我的家人去看时,让人吃惊的是有多少父母带着5、6和7岁的孩子,我在想,‘这不是这个年龄组的’,”伊利诺伊州的母亲科琳·克斯廷(Colleen Kersting)说。

“One child screamed out in the theater and had to leave .I think parents were shocked at how violent and scary the movies have gotten” she continued.
“有一个孩子在剧院里尖叫着,不得不离开。我认为父母对这些电影变得多么暴力和可怕感到震惊,”她继续说。

Editor’s note: Unfortunately most people have no idea of what the occult really is. The Bible warns about the use of witchcraft in almost a hundred scriptures which I have written down in my book “Out From Darkness.”
**编辑注:不幸的是,大多数人不知道什么是邪教。圣经在近百处经文中警告使用巫术,我已在我的书《走出黑暗》中写下这些经文。

In some instances, I have seen psychic phenomena performed in the Harry Potter movies and book. For example, the movie showed Harry looking into a mirror and seeing the future. This is known as “mirror mancy”, this is a form of divination (the art of obtaining information of the spirit world forbidden by God Deut. 18:10). It is interesting to note that Sirhan Sirahan, who assassinated Robert Kennedy, said he practiced this phenomena and saw himself in the mirror killing Robert Kennedy before he committed the act. His defense was the “devil made me do it”.
我看到了哈利·波特电影和书中好几次表演的心灵现象。例如,电影中展示了哈利看着镜子,看到了未来。这被称为“镜术”,这是占卜的一种形式(获取有关神秘世界的信息,这是上帝在申命记18:10中禁止的)。有趣的是,谋杀罗伯特·肯尼迪的谢赫·谢赫罕说他练习了这种现象,在实施行动之前在镜子里看到了自己杀害罗伯特·肯尼迪的情景。他的辩护是“魔鬼逼我这么做”。

I was horrified as I saw another scene where there was a large glass cage with a huge snake slithering on the floor, apparently there was a boy being mean to Harry Potter. Harry then performed his magic and put the boy in the cage with the snake, who was terrifying the kid.
我看到另一幕令我感到恐惧:一个巨大的玻璃笼,里面有一条巨大的蛇在地板上蜿蜒前进,显然有一个男孩对哈利·波特不利。哈利施展了他的魔法,把那个男孩和那条蛇一起关进了笼子,蛇吓坏了那个孩子。

Eventually he cast a spell and took this humongous snake out of the glass cage and left the boy locked in there. But the thing that got my attention, was when the snake was freed, it spoke to Harry and as its fork tongue shot out of its mouth, it said “thank you” to Harry Potter.
最终,他施展了咒语,把这条巨大的蛇从玻璃笼中释放出来,把那个男孩锁在里面。但吸引我注意的是,当蛇被释放时,它对哈利说话了,它的叉舌从嘴里伸出,对哈利·波特说了一声“谢谢”。

Yes, Satan is saying “THANK YOU” to J.K. Rowling and publisher’s Scholastic inc. for introducing witchcraft to millions of children all over the world.
是的,撒旦正在向J.K.罗琳和出版商Scholastic公司表示感谢,因为他们向全世界数百万儿童介绍了巫术。

Incidentally ever since the Harry Potter books entered the market hordes of teenagers have turned to the religion of witchcraft (Wicca) and it has become one of the fastest growing cult/occult in existence.
顺便说一句,自从哈利·波特的书进入市场以来,大批青少年已经转向了巫术(女巫信仰)这一宗教,它已经成为存在最快增长的邪教/秘教之一。

The bottom line is what does God say? In the book of Samuel chapter 15 verse 8 “Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft”.
最重要的问题是上帝说了什么?在撒母耳记第15章第8节中写道,“叛逆如同行邪术”。

Witchcraft encourages power, violence and sin.
巫术鼓励权力、暴力和罪恶。

Before some of my readers write and tell me that Harry Potter is a a hero and that there are witches who practice white witchcraft, ( good witchcraft), God reminds us that Satan comes as an angel of light (2nd.Corinthians 11:14).
在一些读者给我写信告诉我哈利·波特是一个英雄,有些女巫信仰白巫术(善良的巫术)的巫师之前,请记住上帝提醒我们,撒旦会伪装成光明的天使(哥林多后书11:14)。

Last but not least please don’t accuse me of judging, I am only quoting the Bible, after all God is the final judge.
最后,请不要指责我在做判断,我只是引用圣经,毕竟上帝是最后的审判者。

Teaching Our Children Witchcraft
教导我们的孩子巫术

One woman, filmmaker and occult expert Caryl Matrisciana, focuses her efforts on explaining what she believes are the dangers of the Harry Potter series and how the books portray a lifestyle diametrically opposed to that of Christians. She has released a documentary video, "Harry Potter: Witchcraft Repackaged, Making Evil Look Innocent," that shows how the Harry Potter phenomenon is incompatible with Christianity. The video documentary details numerous similarities between the spells and magic used by Harry Potter and those used in the witchcraft of the Wiccan religion. “Such striking similarity,” said Matrisciana, “is definite evidence that the author has meticulously researched Wicca and included its tenets in her children's books. She writes her book series as fantasies, but the facts and details that she describes about witchcraft are very real!"
一位名叫卡里尔·马特里什卡纳(Caryl Matrisciana)的女性,她是一位电影制片人和神秘学专家,专注于解释她认为哈利·波特系列小说的危险性,以及这些书如何描绘一种与基督教截然相反的生活方式。她发布了一部名为《哈利·波特:巫术再包装,让邪恶看起来无害》的纪录片,展示了哈利·波特现象与基督教冲突的情况。这部纪录片详细描述了哈利·波特使用的咒语和魔法与女巫教威卡宗教中使用的咒语和魔法之间的许多相似之处。马特里什卡纳说:“这种显著的相似性是明确的证据,表明作者仔细研究了女巫教,并将其教义包含在她的儿童书中。她将自己的书系列写成了幻想,但她描述的关于巫术的事实和细节是非常真实的!”

I am of the opinion that this is one of Satan’s greatest victories, and one of our saddest hours. Witchcraft has established a foothold in a fashion that has not happened since the time of Moses, when the Israelites entered Canaan.
我认为这是撒旦取得的最大胜利之一,也是我们最悲哀的时刻之一。自以色列人进入迦南以来,巫术在一种方式上已经建立了立足点。

Two hundred countries have embraced Harry Potter as their hero. In God’s eyes Harry Potter is described (in 2nd Corinthians 11:14) as Satan coming as an angel of light.
两百个国家都把哈利·波特当作他们的英雄。在上帝眼中,哈利·波特被描述为(哥林多后书11:14)撒旦化身成光明的天使。

He has captivated over 50 million American children with the blessings of our Public education system. The schools are using the book series in their classrooms and busing our children to theatres to see the Harry Potter movie. Their reason is because Harry Potter is teaching our children to read. What they are reading doesn’t seem to matter….’Johnny’ is reading for the first time and that’s what is important to them. And in a few short years, the parents and educators of these children will wonder "what on earth possessed a large segment of them to turn to witchcraft and sorcery and Satanism."
他已经俘虏了超过五千万美国儿童,得到了我们公立教育体系的支持。学校正在课堂上使用这个系列书籍,并将我们的孩子送到电影院观看哈利·波特电影。他们的理由是因为哈利·波特正在教导我们的孩子阅读。他们读的内容似乎并不重要... “约翰尼”正在第一次阅读,这对他们来说才是最重要的。而在短短的几年内,这些孩子的父母和教育者将会想知道,“究竟是什么驱使了其中一大部分孩子转向了巫术、邪教和撒旦教。”

The publisher of Harry Potter is Scholastic Inc. And guess what? They are also the leading publishers in America for our public-school textbooks. Not only does Scholastic Inc. publish the book, but they also publish lesson plans embracing the philosophy of Harry Potter. Their website is filled with curriculum that teaches our children witchcraft!
哈利·波特的出版商是Scholastic Inc. 猜猜看?他们还是美国公立学校教科书的主要出版商。Scholastic Inc.不仅出版这本书,还出版支持哈利·波特哲学的教案。他们的网站上充满了教授我们的孩子巫术的课程!

The book teaches everything that God despises, including witchcraft, talking to the dead and reincarnation. Of course, it is all wrapped up in clever covert fun.
这本书教授了上帝所厌恶的一切,包括巫术、与死者交谈和轮回。当然,这一切都包装得非常巧妙,看似有趣。

My understanding is that there is a separation of State and Religion, yet in a covert way it is taught in schools and there is no doubt many of the children are practicing how to cast spells etc. This is religion pure and simple, yet Christians are forbidden to mention the word of God in school.
我理解国家与宗教应分离,然而,在秘密的方式下,它被教导在学校中,毫无疑问,许多孩子正在练习如何念咒语等。这就是再明白不过的宗教。而基督徒在学校中被禁止提到上帝的话语。

Children are very impressionable, and seeds are being sewn in their minds. The old adage goes, “what you see (and read) is what you are”.
孩子们非常容易受到影响,种子已经在他们的心灵中埋下。有一句古老的谚语说:“你所看到(和读到)的就是你所成为的。”

Scholastic Inc. website also has material encouraging teachers to answer questions. However, if a little girl gets up and says, “my Sunday School teacher told me that Jesus said, ”no one enters into the Kingdom of God except through me,” then that is unacceptable, but it is permissible to ask questions pertaining to witchcraft because it’s fantasy, and it’s fun, and it’s Harry Potter.
Scholastic Inc.网站上还有鼓励教师回答问题的材料。然而,如果一个小女孩站起来说:“我的主日学老师告诉我,耶稣说,‘除非借着我,否则没有人能进上帝的国’”,那是不可接受的,但提出与巫术有关的问题是可以的,因为这是幻想,有趣,是哈利·波特。

About seven years ago, Wiccans in the military protested because they did not have their own chaplain. It was then that the Supreme Court ruled that Wicca is a religion. Therefore, if it is not OK to teach Christianity in school, then it should not be OK to teach witchcraft in school!
大约七年前,在军队中的女巫因为他们没有自己的牧师而抗议。那时最高法院裁定威卡是一种宗教。因此,如果在学校教授基督教不是可以接受的,那么在学校教授巫术也不应该被接受!

Dangerous Website Links Exposed
危险的网站链接曝光

Let’s take it a little further; Scholastic Inc. also has links to other websites.
让我们深入了解一下:Scholastic Inc.还有链接到其他网站的地方。

They have a place where you can link to other books. All a child needs to do, for instance, is this: where it says 'Search', just write in “witch” and it will bring up adult websites, promoting books such as WICCA, How to Become a Teen Witch, and many other books unsuitable for children. Type in “witches” and it brings up links to inappropriate contentographic sites and the home page for The Church and School of Wicca. And you say that witchcraft is not an organized religion? Brothers and sisters, they even have their own website! (www.wicca.org)
他们有一个可以链接到其他书籍的地方。例如,一个孩子只需在“搜索”处写上“巫术”,它就会显示成人网站的链接,宣传诸如威卡,如何成为少年巫师等不适合儿童的书籍。键入“女巫”,它会显示色情网站的链接以及威卡教堂和学校的主页。然后你说巫术不是有组织的宗教?兄弟姐妹们,他们甚至有自己的网站!(www.vicca.org

Another teaching tool found on the Scholastic website is the Harry Potter journals. Pastor Bob Coy of Calvary Chapel in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida tells of a public-school teacher who looked into the journal of one of her 5th grade girl students, who wrote, “I’m a witch! You know you are a witch if you have dark spots on your private parts”. The ten-year-old child said she got the information out of one of the witchcraft books that she found on one of these web sites…after searching the internet for more information on Harry Potter.
Scholastic网站上还有另一个教育工具,那就是哈利·波特日记。佛罗里达州劳德代尔堡卡尔瓦里教堂(Calvary Chapel)的牧师鲍勃·科伊(Bob Coy)讲述了一位公立学校教师调查了她五年级女学生的日记,女学生写道:“我是女巫!你知道你是女巫,如果你的私处有黑斑的话”。这位十岁的孩子说,她从其中一个这些网站上找到的巫术书籍中获取了这些信息...在搜索有关哈利·波特的更多信息后。

This rubbish being taught in school is unacceptable. The problem is that the majority of people in America don’t know the Bible, period! No wonder God said, “my people perish for the lack of knowledge.”
这种垃圾在学校里教授是不可接受的。问题是,美国大多数人不了解圣经,没有任何基础!难怪上帝说:“我的百姓因无知而灭亡”。

Over the past 5,000 years history shows us that God closed the doors on 20 major civilizations when they permitted three things to happen:
在过去的5000年里,历史告诉我们,当一个文明允许以下三种事情发生时,上帝关闭了20个重要文明的大门:

1. Kill their children,杀害他们的儿童,

2. Practice witchcraft,实践巫术,

3. Tolerate homosexuality.宽容同性恋。

God then permitted that civilization to be terminated.
然后,上帝允许该文明被终结。

A case in point is Canaan, which we now call Palestine. According to Deuteronomy 18:10 the Canaanites were killing babies, were into divination (fortune telling), Astrology, casting spells, drugs, witchcraft, and calling up the dead.
一个例子就是迦南,我们现在称之为巴勒斯坦。根据《申命记》18:10,迦南人杀害婴儿,进行占卜(算命)、占星术、咒语、吸毒、巫术,以及唤起死者。

God hates these things and made it clear that those who practiced them will not enter into Heaven. I believe that America is in danger of God closing the door on this great country.
上帝憎恶这些事情,并明确表示那些践行这些的人将不能进入天堂。我相信美国有面临因上帝关闭这个伟大国家的大门的危险。

1. We have permitted the killing of 40 million babies since the Supreme Court of The United States of America, on January 22nd 1973, allowed us to murder our children through ABORTION (I might add here that if the reader has committed the above and repented, then I want you to know that God has forgiven you (1st John 1:9).
自从美国最高法院于1973年1月22日允许我们通过堕胎谋杀我们的孩子以来,我们已经允许了杀害4000万婴儿。
  1. Witchcraft is rampant in The United States of America.
巫术在美国肆虐。
  1. Homosexuality is tolerated and even taught in schools as an alternative lifestyle.
同性恋被容忍,甚至在学校中被教授作为一种替代生活方式。

We are truly, Brothers and Sisters, in one of our saddest hours! I will be praying daily for the Truth…and that the educators of our children in this great country will come to know it.
兄弟姐妹们,我们正在经历最悲哀的时刻之一!我将每天为真理祷告...并且为这个伟大国家的儿童教育者能够认识真理而祈祷。

In His Loving Name,
以祂慈爱的名,

Ben

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CHINESE

腓立比书 1:18-26 保罗的喜乐(2)

Rev. QINGJIANG ZHANG | Philippians 腓立比书

Chinese
纽约以便以谢基督教浸信会

sermonaudio.com/sermon/731232357387727

腓立比书 1:27-30 行事为人与福音相称