KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Can anybody explain what he means by 'leftism'
Anything he doesn't like. Past examples include the "wrong" types of immigrants, accurate education in schools, cartoon mice and abortion.

But more realistically, it'll be the political opposition being tarred and feathered as being woke or whatever the buzzword will be, regardless of what they actually support.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Anything he doesn't like. Past examples include the "wrong" types of immigrants, accurate education in schools, cartoon mice and abortion.

But more realistically, it'll be the political opposition being tarred and feathered as being woke or whatever the buzzword will be, regardless of what they actually support.
That is what I thought. It is nothing but a charged word to elicit a positive reaction from supporters. It can mean a couple dozen different things depending on what they are attacking at the moment. I can see why he had Florida change their law to allow him to run for president and still keep his job when he loses. He will never be president unless he lies, cheats and steals just like trump did and is still trying to do. I would be embarrassed to be a part of that party.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He'll stop the job creation, and increase the deficit?

Trump already constructed the border wall, and Mexico paid for it, remember?

The war on drugs has been such a success!

Why not legalize drugs and put the cartels out of business overnight?
Why don’t you go to Portland and see how legalizing drugs is working out.

• Winner
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Why don’t you go to Portland and see how legalizing drugs is working out.
This thread is about Desantis, not drugs in Oregon. However only marijuana and psilocybin were legalized. Marijuana is legal for recreational use in almost half of the country. Are you saying that legalized psilocybin is not working out well for Portland?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This thread is about Desantis, not drugs in Oregon. However only marijuana and psilocybin were legalized. Marijuana is legal for recreational use in almost half of the country. Are you saying that legalized psilocybin is not working out well for Portland?
Check your facts
“Oregonians overwhelmingly passedMeasure 110 that makes possession of small amounts of cocaine, heroin, LSD and methamphetamine, among other drugs, punishable by a civil citation — akin to a parking ticket — and a $100 fine.”

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's not legalized. That's decriminalization.
Semantics. I was a supervisor on a 5 county drug task force. While I agree that what we are doing is not working, decriminalizing drugs is not the cure all that people think it will be and it creates problems of its own.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Semantics. I was a supervisor on a 5 county drug task force. While I agree that what we are doing is not working, decriminalizing drugs is not the cure all that people think it will be and it creates problems of its own.
Semantics? You are incorrect..

Decriminalisation​

When drug use and possession are decriminalised, criminal charges are not applied.

Legalisation​

Drug legalisation removes all penalties for possession and personal use of a drug.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Semantics? You are incorrect..

Decriminalisation​

When drug use and possession are decriminalised, criminal charges are not applied.

Legalisation​

Drug legalisation removes all penalties for possession and personal use of a drug.

Do you care to address the issue or just want to argue about grammar?

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,508.00