lee-johnson

Dec 7, 2016
GB
✟15,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I suggest you talk to your doctor. Once he has assured you that you are fine, you can talk to a minister of some kind. But the doctor comes first in this particular situation.

What you describe does not sound demonic.
Disagree doctors are not typically sympathetic of theological opinion. Mental illness is so frequently misunderstood when it comes to voices and feelings as many are Atheist. My advice if church congregation, carol singing, good times, new faces and places, and good ol'fashion life.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

lee-johnson

Dec 7, 2016
GB
✟15,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Matthew,

It sounds like you've had quite a scare.

First let me say that there are 'good' angels and 'bad' angels. The 'good' ones are those who are obedient to God and will present themselves to a person only if he gives the order to do so. However the 'bad' ones are those who were disobedient to God and are allowed to torment humans. Remember the story about the man who hung out in the graves? Jesus called them 'unclean spirits'.

I do believe you, especially when you said your dogs could see them. I used to have a Dalmatian that at night time when we were in bed with the lights still on (I like to read in bed to help me to sleep) She would sometimes get up and stare up at the ceiling, over by the wall. At first when I saw her do this I thought maybe a spider was up there and had caught her attention, but nothing was there. She never growled, or barked, just watched for a few minutes and then would lay back down. After awhile I figured that it might possibly be a 'guardian angel' and somehow it had done some kind of movement that she could actually see.

This happened many many times, usually at night as we got ready to sleep, one time I even saw her stand up on the bed and look towards the ceiling and wag her tale a bit, almost like she saw and heard something 'good' that made her happy and or feeling safe. I don't know but afterwards she would lay down very contented like there were no worries and went to sleep.

At the same time I had this dog my second grandson was born. When we were visiting my son told me about my first grandson pointing up at the fluorescent light in the kitchen a couple of times and saying 'ghost', I think he was able to see an angel as well.

I believe that animals and small children are able to see into that 'dimension' but we can't.

As far as your other questions, I do believe they are allowed up to a certain point to come after you, but only if you have invited them. You may say that you haven't but they can be 'invited' various ways, through, TV shows, movies, Videos games, occult practices and more. You need to repent, meaning turn away from anything like that and close up that door. Your prayers will be heard by God for your protection and your families but you need to pray and ask God to show you how they 'got in' in the first place so you can 'slam that door'.

We were given free will and just as we are told to invite Jesus into our heart, we also can invite 'others' neither can come in uninvited.

I will keep you in my prayers and pray you have a peaceful day.

Paul was aware of this 'other' world and said that (Ephesians 6:12 )

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Interesting comment on good and bad Angels. I always presumed that bad Angels were thrown from Heaven to earth. However, I believe you are right now; the fight continues with new forms of both angel and demon, most worryingly đemonic-angels which have found ways to falsify angelic belief (a belief virus you might say) and others used to hold love. A game changer from times of old.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayer helps but not as much as it used to. There are persistent demons nœw which disobey God, prayer and holy ground.

Sorry but i have to disagree. Prayer is as powerful today as it ever was. We as Christians are seated with Christ, have the same level of spiritual authority as Christ. He has placed us above demons. In Jesus all things consist, demons are even held together by Christ. He can do with them whatever he wants.

Lastly try new spaces, They tend to occupy zonally, so a nice holiday might be in order.

No need to move away from demons, get them to move out using your God given authority.

And lastly, look at energy balancing techniques such as meditation, chakra based massage, reiki and other forms of spiritual rejuvenation.

Eek!!! Don't try those things they are demonic. Prayer is the only method that is Christian.

Also a word on getting rid of demons. There is no need to be loud in your prayer. I often only pray in my mind when encountering demons. They can hear your thoughts. The reason is that it would look really stupid if you were at work or in public and a demon attacked you, and you started yelling. It is not the loudness of your prayer, it is your faith, knowing you have authority.

If for any reason you can't get rid of the demon, just ignore it, with the attitude, "God will deal with you in time, you can't hurt me".

Upvote 0
Dec 13, 2016
California
✟15,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Spiritual warfare IS real and a daily battle. You DO have the authority to rid them as a saved believer. Just imagine a 50 foot tall angel standing next to you protecting you, because most likely this is the case. Immediately strive to be closer to the lord stopping anything your doing that would compromise that. Drugs, inappropriate content, etc.
Pray, Pray a lot. Hug someone you love. Love overpowers everything. I've been through this and in the end it brought me closer to Jesus then I ever thought was possible!

Upvote 0

PottersHands

Jan 4, 2017
Minnesota
✟24,320.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Demons like to appear as Angels. You may hear voices in your mind and feel love in your heart, you may not. It often results in compulsions to sin (rather than the traditional temptation) e.g. a strong urge to relieve yourself sexually or to swear to yourself and others. The flashes of light are fragmenţs which may also be explained by this new form of §atanism.
Prayer helps but not as much as it used to. There are persistent demons nœw which disobey God, prayer and holy ground.
The best approach is to spend time with those you love and find Gods love in them and you, and avoid situations you do not like. A clean mind and way of life still helps, as does Ďefiance! Lastly try new spaces, They tend to occupy zonally, so a nice holiday might be in order. And lastly, look at energy balancing techniques such as meditation, chakra based massage, reiki and other forms of spiritual rejuvenation.

Please share :) May God be with you.

What? meditation, chakra based massage and reiki are only going to make this worse. There are spirits associated with these methods. This is not good Christian advise!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Demons hate the word of God. I play the word constantly in my home I never turn it off. I sleep with an open bible. Check your room and home and rid it of anything demonic or connected to demonic, everything. Recently about 2am in the morning the Lord told me to get rid of a garden gnome that belonged to my husband, HE told me do it now and I did. The atmosphere in my home changed greatly once I removed it. I googled the origin of gnomes and was shocked at their history as to what they actually represent. Demons have attachments to certain items which draws them to the item and gives them legal right to be there. Claim the blood of Jesus. I pray this helps, God Bless.

Upvote 0