Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Great, LOL, I asked for an "unbiased" source and you provide a list from a right wing news
Paper.
There is no such thing as "unbiased" if something is not in keeping with the views of the media they simply do not cover it. Feel free to provide your evidence to rebut what I provided.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There is no such thing as "unbiased" if something is not in keeping with the views of the media they simply do not cover it. Feel free to provide your evidence to rebut what I provided.
And it goes back to opinions. You cannot show that Biden was wrong on all of his political stances for the past year, let alone the past forty years. All you can do is give political opinions.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And it goes back to opinions. You cannot show that Biden was wrong on all of his political stances for the past year, let alone the past forty years. All you can do is give political opinions.
OK there is no history as far as you are concerned but I provided it so it is hard to ignore .

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
OK there is no history as far as you are concerned but I provided it so it is hard to ignore .
All that you provided is political opinions from a Conservative news paper. That is no better than someone providing political opinions from a Liberal news paper supporting Biden's stances for the past 40 years.

Upvote 0

Manchester United

Mar 1, 2022
Roanoke
✟17,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As the Biden administration continues to buy Russian oil and thus helping finance Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, and as gas prices continue to surge because Biden reversed Trumps energy policy that had America producing enough oil to need no imports, and cancelled oil leases all over America and a pipeline too, it is worthwhile to learn that Robert Gates, defense secretary for Obama, said Biden has been wrong on every major foreign policy issue, for forty years - since decisions he makes on the Ukraine invasion could drag us into war with nuclear power Russia.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...rly_every_major_foreign_policy_question.html#!

You seems like take Gates word as facts and truth , so here is something Gates said about Trump.

"Regarding your editorial “The Biden Contradiction” (Oct. 30): Since entering public service 54 years ago, I have avoided getting involved in partisan politics. While it is certainly fair to quote my criticisms of Joe Biden’s record on national security, fairness requires me to note for the record that those comments written in 2014 also noted that Mr. Biden was a man of genuine integrity and character. It is also worth noting that I wrote in these very pages that Donald Trump “is stubbornly uninformed about the world and how to lead our country and government, and temperamentally unsuited to lead our men and women in uniform. He is unqualified and unfit to be commander-in-chief”" Robert Gates

Robert Gates Responds to WSJ Quoting Him Slamming Biden

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums