Biden said US would 'hunt' down Kabul airport attackers. A day later, a drone strike killed two ISIS

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ok. All I'm seeing is complaints about how poorly Biden is handling this without specifics of how it could have been handled better.

Hey, we can get that here. We don't need a link.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,449.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
You said that you read the article???
Yup. And while it did call out several statements he has made recently that were untrue, it said nothing about how this could have been avoided. I'm starting to suspect you are just repeating talking points without actually having any substance to support them.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Kind of a rock and hard place for republicans. On one hand, more and more information is coming out about the way Trump's people fumbled the ball in Afghanistan.

On the other side, it turns out that Biden saved many American lives by warning people of the impending ISIS-K attack, and he promptly responded to their attack by killing two of their leaders the next day. And he let them know that wasn't going to be the end of it.

There's an adult in the WH again. And that's bad news for our enemies.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You said that you read the article???

Have you posted the link for that Biden quote yet, where he promised "complete success?" I'd really like to see it. Where did you see it?

Upvote 0