Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well... me myself and I.. Love the "Scottsdale First Assembly~DreamCenter.
By the name one would identify the church in Scottsdale but if you didnt know, thats where it is at, I could give you the link or the address if you'd like.. Just PM me.
What kind of church are you looking for? That might be the better start of the question

Upvote 0

joelbarrutia

BMW Master Technician
Sep 19, 2003
Bremerton WA
Visit site
✟914.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
allieisme said:
Seattle is where I'm origionally from! How cool.. Which city did you live in?
I live in El Mirage, which is about 15-20 min from Avondale, and I go to a church is Scottsdale, its an Assemblies of God church.. What type of church are you looking to go to, I might be able to help you out with a couple of names.

I live in Bremerton (not THAT close to seattle, but most have never heard of it)

Yeah, I am looking for a Baptist or Bible church.

Upvote 0

momof3blessings

John 8:12
Aug 15, 2003
AZ
Visit site
✟528.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I go to Phoenix First Assembly It's on Cave Creek north of Cactus(just north of Sweetwater).
You should check it out this Sunday night we are doing a huge celebration for Celebrate America.
Here's the websight for the chuch so you can check it out.
www.phoenixfirst.org

I know you both live in the way west valley but Pastor Barnett is worth the drive.....

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There is a church in Scottsdale, called the Scottsdale Bible Church..
Although the church that momof3blessings go to, that is a pretty awesome one and it wouldnt take you that long to get there.
*I go to a church where Pastor Barnett founded, and you might have heard of the Pastor.. Pastor David Friend?
I hear he used to preach at Phoenix First all the time.

Upvote 0

AZ man

Apr 2, 2004
✟137.00
Faith
Christian
thanks all & mom
I've been to 1st assembly on cave creek I'll never forget(Joyce Meyer was guest speaker ) some body stole my tail gate off my new truck :( :(
I'm looking for non denomination..full gospel.... it doesn't matter the last church We attended was non denomination but teach mostly WOF :scratch: maybe a home bible study???
Thanks all

ps allieisme I pm you for your church link hope it went thru this forum is new to me :D :D

Az

Upvote 0

momof3blessings

John 8:12
Aug 15, 2003
AZ
Visit site
✟528.00
Faith
Pentecostal
AZ man said:
thanks all & mom
I've been to 1st assembly on cave creek I'll never forget(Joyce Meyer was guest speaker ) some body stole my tail gate off my new truck :( :(
I'm looking for non denomination..full gospel.... it doesn't matter the last church We attended was non denomination but teach mostly WOF :scratch: maybe a home bible study???
Thanks all

ps allieisme I pm you for your church link hope it went thru this forum is new to me :D :D

Az
That's to bad. It's a great church Pastor Barnett is the best and the guest speakers he brings in are pheonominal. And what the church does for the community is awesome.

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There is a church over off of 75th ave and Union Hills, right off of the Loop 101
CCV~"Christ Church of the vally"
I believe is the name, the church is huge and is non denominational, I've heard good things about it..
AZMAN...I pm'd you back, did you get it?

Upvote 0

Paula

Veteran
Oct 15, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟17,178.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
momof3blessings said:
That's to bad. It's a great church Pastor Barnett is the best and the guest speakers he brings in are pheonominal. And what the church does for the community is awesome.
Yes, I've visited Phoenix First Assembly before, and it certainly is a great church. Pastor Barnett and his son, Matt, are wonderful and do so much for the community. If I lived closer, that's where I'd be going all the time. It's probably about 50 miles from me, as the crow flies. But the good thing about living in the Valley is that we have so many good churches to choose from.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MysticSmurf

MouseGurl
Apr 13, 2004
Oklahoma
✟7,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm actually from Oklahoma and I went with our All State Baptist Youth Choir and Symphonic Band to Phoenix, AZ on a mission trip we stayed at GCU... It was a Blast I miss it there... we got to do a lot of cool things... and I reunited with my Best Friend who lives in Scottsdale I think or something like that.... It was such a blessing it was wonderful!! If any of you know of Castles and Coasters thats the place where we were reunited!! I miss it out there... you weather was very enjoyable... NO HUMIDITY!! unlike Oklahoma... but oh well it was a wonderful trip!!Peace Out :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MysticSmurf

MouseGurl
Apr 13, 2004
Oklahoma
✟7,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
allieisme said:
OMIGOSH!
Last night was so incredibly awesome, we as a church choir went to Desert Ridge in Scottsdale and sang. Omigosh, to see how many people came and stayed to listen. It was a awesome time of ministry!
Hey our all state choir and symphonic band went and did that too!! Isn't that place awesome!! and the people are right there getting to here the message of God... It's just great!! And it's Fun!! How big is your choir?

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MysticSmurf said:
Hey our all state choir and symphonic band went and did that too!! Isn't that place awesome!! and the people are right there getting to here the message of God... It's just great!! And it's Fun!! How big is your choir?
Well we have the Music Pastor.. 6 people on mics and about 25-30 choir members.

Upvote 0