John 8:12
Aug 15, 2003
AZ
Visit site
✟528.00
Faith
Pentecostal
allieisme said:
* allieisme wipes the sweat off her face from the 110 degree heat and says---HOW IS EVERYONE?

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you said it perfectly. Summer is here. I just got in from watching my daughter play softball about an hour ago. Summer league:sigh: Actually it's not to bad at 8 when we start better then 6 when the younger kids start

Upvote 0
Feb 14, 2004
phoenix az
✟147.00
Faith
Christian
just found this forum !! yeah some other people to sweat out the summer with !!! phoenix is home now come from levittown pa originnally
(well hope everyone has their oven mitts in the cars so you can hold on to the steering wheel after work...) cuz it looks like we'll be in this heat for the duration .....
hopefully get to chat with some of ya'll later

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

momof3blessings

Aug 15, 2003
AZ
Visit site
✟528.00
Faith
Pentecostal
You know we are in for a cool down this week. double digits I heard :clap:
A whole 99 degrees It's pretty bad when that sounds good.:p The worst part is just as it got hot the A/C on my car went out. So definitely need to get that fixed REAL SOON!!! Needless to say we don't go out much during the day.LOL

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
momof3blessings said:
You know we are in for a cool down this week. double digits I heard :clap:
A whole 99 degrees It's pretty bad when that sounds good.:p The worst part is just as it got hot the A/C on my car went out. So definitely need to get that fixed REAL SOON!!! Needless to say we don't go out much during the day.LOL
Omigosh! Your AC went out?
That reminds me of the summer we moved here.. We moved into my mom and dads empty mobile home, and they only had a swamp cooler. :eek:

Upvote 0
Feb 14, 2004
phoenix az
✟147.00
Faith
Christian
momof3blessings

do you know if you just need a tune up on your ac or should i say a refill, or is it shot
last year my husband refilled my a few times its pretty easy and that way my mini van was cool for about 3 weeks at a time
this year we just turned it in (ther problems too with it) and bought another car
any way if it just needs a refill i can hook you up maybe we can help you get it refilled a litter cheaper than going to a shop let me know
good luck with it

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
omigsoh.. a couple of years ago, I was going to a friends house, and I was just crossing the 51 and glendale ave, I believe and my car died! Yep it died.. People were honking, saying nasty stuff, it was soooooo unpleasant, but the battery was completely fried!

Upvote 0

momof3blessings

Aug 15, 2003
AZ
Visit site
✟528.00
Faith
Pentecostal
azcowboynangel said:
momof3blessings

do you know if you just need a tune up on your ac or should i say a refill, or is it shot
last year my husband refilled my a few times its pretty easy and that way my mini van was cool for about 3 weeks at a time
this year we just turned it in (ther problems too with it) and bought another car
any way if it just needs a refill i can hook you up maybe we can help you get it refilled a litter cheaper than going to a shop let me know
good luck with it
In all honesty I dont'know what's wrong with it. It's so old (92 Le Sabre) I'm hoping it just needs to be recharged. If I need a new A/C forget it. It's really not been to bad believe it or not. I dont' go out much in the day anyway. Hopefully I'll find out this weekend. My daughter is in the middle of her softball season so that's been the main thing right now. My husband coaches her so seems to take up alot of time. Plus we have a team party this weekend:doh: I'm trying to figure out what I got my self into. We're playing kids against the parents.:eek:

I had my car stall on me too. On 35th and union hills just as the light changed talk about scary.......LOL.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
momof3blessings said:
I had my car stall on me too. On 35th and union hills just as the light changed talk about scary.......LOL.
That is so not as bad as the 51 and Glendale Ave during the rush hour traffic home at 5pm :p

Upvote 0

joelbarrutia

BMW Master Technician
Sep 19, 2003
Bremerton WA
Visit site
✟914.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
hello everyone! I am moving to Avondale AZ real soon, so I decided to stop by and meet my new neighbors.

(I am moving in the middle of august)

I will be going to the new Universal Technical Institute there, I cant want! Right now I live near Seattle up here in Washington state.. the hottest it has been all year is today.. 85... :) I am looking forward to the heat!

I am looking for a cheep apartment and Bible or Baptist church in Avondale.. if anyone has a good recommendation that would be AWESOME!!

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
joelbarrutia said:
hello everyone! I am moving to Avondale AZ real soon, so I decided to stop by and meet my new neighbors.

(I am moving in the middle of august)

I will be going to the new Universal Technical Institute there, I cant want! Right now I live near Seattle up here in Washington state.. the hottest it has been all year is today.. 85... :) I am looking forward to the heat!

I am looking for a cheep apartment and Bible or Baptist church in Avondale.. if anyone has a good recommendation that would be AWESOME!!
Seattle is where I'm origionally from! How cool.. Which city did you live in?
I live in El Mirage, which is about 15-20 min from Avondale, and I go to a church is Scottsdale, its an Assemblies of God church.. What type of church are you looking to go to, I might be able to help you out with a couple of names.

Upvote 0