And since the BODY OF CHRIST is going to HEAVEN , what will you be doing ?

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And 1 Cor 6:2 and 3 say what we will be doing in the HEAVENLIES .

In verse 2 , you SHALL JUDGE / KRINO is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD .

#2 The Greek word THE / HO is a DEFINITE ARTICILE and it points to what we are going to , the world .

#3 The word word THE /HO definitely means the WORLD / KOMOS in the ACCUSATIVE CASE .

#4 And WE SHALL JUDGE / KRINO is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD .

#5 And also judge ANGELS / ANGELOS , in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and is PLURAL .

#6 Nor to mention , things pertaining to this life ?

WE are all being watch as to HOW we judge and read verse 4 !!

dan p

Last edited:

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

In verse 2 , you SHALL JUDGE / KRINO is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD .

#2 The Greek word THE / HO is a DEFINITE ARTICILE and it points to what we are going to , the world .

#3 The word word THE /HO definitely means the WORLD / KOMOS in the ACCUSATIVE CASE .

#4 And WE SHALL JUDGE / KRINO is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD .

#5 And also juge ANGELS / ANGELOS , in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and is PLURAL .

dan p
Hi Dan!
Do you read/write/speak Koine Greek?
Thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Dan!
Do you read/write/speak Koine Greek?
Thanks for sharing.
And am trying to learn as I use the BLUE LETTER BIBLE and so can you and learn what the theses are , the tenses , the moods and the pronouns and voices and what the disjuncative Particles Negative mean and Cases mean . And if you use BLUE LETTER BIBLE you can check all the Greek TENSE that I write in replies to all .

I also have E W BULLINGERS 3 volumes in FIGURES OF SPEECH and he is awe-some

dan p

Last edited:
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And am trying to learn as I use the BLUE LETTER BIBLE and so can you and learn what the theses are , the tenses , the moods and the pronouns and voices and what the disjuncative Particles Negative mean and Cases mean . And if you sue BLUE LETTER BIBLE can check all the Greek TENSE that I write in replies to all .

I also have E W BULLINGERS 3 volumes in FIGURES OF SPEECH and he is awe-some

dan p
Yes. Thank you.
I have attempted leaning bits and pieces down through the years but never really stuck with it.
I love using the A T Robinson's Word Pictures of the New Testament and Vines. The detail found in the Greek amazes me. And the idea that Jesus most likely spoke to the people in Aramaic makes me wonder about learning ancient Aramaic. I am 68 now and I wonder if I can still learn the mass of info that is needed to accomplish this task.
Thanks for sharing. Love the details and precise meanings.
In Him

Reactions: readywriter
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. Thank you.
I have attempted leaning bits and pieces down through the years but never really stuck with it.
I love using the A T Robinson's Word Pictures of the New Testament and Vines. The detail found in the Greek amazes me. And the idea that Jesus most likely spoke to the people in Aramaic makes me wonder about learning ancient Aramaic. I am 68 now and I wonder if I can still learn the mass of info that is needed to accomplish this task.
Thanks for sharing. Love the details and precise meanings.
In Him

And do not let age stop you as I am 85 and going on 86 .

dan p

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And do not let age stop you as I am 85 and going on 86 .

dan p

Once a person comes to understand the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ during the first century in Hebrews 8:6-13, and Hebrews 10:16-18, and specifically applied to the Church in 2 Corinthians 3:6-8, and Hebrews 12:22-24, modern Dispensational Theology falls apart, and the pretrib removal of the Church falls with it.

The Capitol "C" Church, as we use the word today, is not found in the entire Book of Revelation. Individual church bodies in ancient Asia Minor are found. In Revelation 12:11 we find those under the blood of the Lamb. A person cannot be under the blood of the Lamb and not be a part of the New Covenant Church of Jesus Christ. Verse 12 of this passage proves at least part of the tribulation period is the wrath of Satan upon the people of God.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

"It may come as a surprise to most pre-Trib prophecy students that the post-Trib position (in its primitive form) is the oldest point of view."

The quotation above is from the book "Will You Escape The Tribulation? RAPTURE [Under Attack]", by Tim LaHaye, copyright 1998, Page 197.

The gathering of the Church is described at the end of 1 Thess. Chapter 4, and the timing of the event is found in chapter 5. The word “But” in the first verse of chapter 5 connects the two chapters, and the words “we” and “sleep” in verse 10 of chapter 5 prove the two chapters are connected.

Upvote 0

readywriter

May 4, 2010
UK
✟69,130.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

dan p
'Dare any of you, having a matter against another,
go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world?
and if the world shall be judged by you,
are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
Know ye not that we shall judge angels?
how much more things that pertain to this life?

(1 Cor 6:1-3)

Hello @Dan Perez ,

The epistle to the Corinthians was written prior to the Divine revelation concerning 'the Church which is His Body, the fulness of Him that filleth all in all' was revealed to Paul: so this is not for application specifically to that company.

That company will be in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, for that is where their blessings will be enjoyed (Ephesians 1:3).

In Christ Jesus
Chris[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
'Dare any of you, having a matter against another,
go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world?
and if the world shall be judged by you,
are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
Know ye not that we shall judge angels?
how much more things that pertain to this life?

(1 Cor 6:1-3)

Hello @Dan Perez ,

The epistle to the Corinthians was written prior to the Divine revelation concerning 'the Church which is His Body, the fulness of Him that filleth all in all' was revealed to Paul: so this is not for application specifically to that company.

That company will be in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, for that is where their blessings will be enjoyed (Ephesians 1:3).

In Christ Jesus
Chris
[/QUOTE]
And what is going to happen to THOSE outside of 1 and 2 Corinthians ?

How are they saved ?

Where are they resurrected ?

dan p

Upvote 0

readywriter

May 4, 2010
UK
✟69,130.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

How are they saved ?

dan p
Hello @Dan Perez,

There are several spheres of blessing for the redeemed, as you know. God will place each in the sphere into which they have been called.

There is only one means of salvation for all men. The Lord Jesus Christ is the only True and Living way to the Father, all must come to the Father by Him.

There is more than one resurrection spoken of in Scripture, I don't have time at the moment to elaborate on either this or your previous questions I'm afraid.

Believer.comResurrection And Salvation | Christian Life | Teachings
Believer.comResurrection - When? Where? | Christian Life | Teachings
Believer.comThat Blessed Hope | Christian Life | Teachings

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

How are they saved ?

dan p
Hello @Dan Perez,

There are several spheres of blessing for the redeemed, as you know. God will place each in the sphere into which they have been called.

There is only one means of salvation for all men. The Lord Jesus Christ is the only True and Living way to the Father, all must come to the Father by Him.

There is more than one resurrection spoken of in Scripture, I don't have time at the moment to elaborate on either this or your previous questions I'm afraid.

Believer.comResurrection And Salvation | Christian Life | Teachings
Believer.comResurrection - When? Where? | Christian Life | Teachings
Believer.comThat Blessed Hope | Christian Life | Teachings

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris[/QUOTE]
I would like to see how anyone will say How Adam , Peter and Paul were saved ?

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

dan p

That title reminds me of the movie “Left Behind” with Nicolas Cage where Nick is a on a commercial airliner and in flight when the rapture takes place and the pilots are all taken along with several of the passengers. At the end of the movie Nick manages to land the plane safely and everyone on board is so happy and excited that they made it out alive & ok but have no idea what lies ahead. They’re like “Yay we’re all saved” and I’m like “no, your not”.

Upvote 0

readywriter

May 4, 2010
UK
✟69,130.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
@Dan Perez said:-
I would like to see how anyone will say How Adam , Peter and Paul were saved ?
dan p
Hello there @Dan Perez,

Peter and Paul, like Abraham, believed God, and it was counted unto them for righteousness.

I have not thought of Adam in terms of salvation. The Lamb was slain before the foundation of the world (Revelation 13:8), and the covering of animal skins which God provided to cover Adam and Eve's nakedness (Genesis 3:21) was evidence that a price had been paid (Hebrews 9:22), and their sin covered ( propitiation) . Am I right? I have not thought that particular point through before. If I am wrong in my thinking perhaps you would put me right, yes?

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That title reminds me of the movie “Left Behind” with Nicolas Cage where Nick is a on a commercial airliner and in flight when the rapture takes place and the pilots are all taken along with several of the passengers. At the end of the movie Nick manages to land the plane safely and everyone on board is so happy and excited that they made it out alive & ok but have no idea what lies ahead. They’re like “Yay we’re all saved” and I’m like “no, your not”.
Hello there @Dan Perez,

Peter and Paul, like Abraham, believed God, and it was counted unto them for righteousness.

I have not thought of Adam in terms of salvation. The Lamb was slain before the foundation of the world (Revelation 13:8), and the covering of animal skins which God provided to cover Adam and Eve's nakedness (Genesis 3:21) was evidence that a price had been paid (Hebrews 9:22), and their sin covered ( propitiation) . Am I right? I have not thought that particular point through before. If I am wrong in my thinking perhaps you would put me right, yes?

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And , listening to a guest speaker say , that in Heb 11:4 it begins By faith Abel and he was thinking , Why did it not begin , By faith Adam ?

I told that speaker , why it began like that , BECAUSE Adam walked by SIGHT and not by FAITH .

Then read Gen 3:21 , where Christ started ,what we call ATONEMENT .

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

readywriter

May 4, 2010
UK
✟69,130.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
readywriter said in reply#12:-
Hello there @Dan Perez,

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
reply's #13 & #14
And , listening to s guest speaker say, that in Heb 11:4 it begins By faith Abel and he was thinking, Why did it not begin , By faith Adam ?
I told that speaker, why it began like that, BECAUSE Adam walked by SIGHT and not by FAITH .
Then read Gen 3:21, where Christ started, what we call ATONEMENT .
dan p
Unto Adam also and to his wife
did the LORD God make coats of skins,
and clothed them.'

(Gen 3:21)

Thank you for replying, @Dan Perez.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Unto Adam also and to his wife
did the LORD God make coats of skins,
and clothed them.'

(Gen 3:21)

Thank you for replying, @Dan Perez.
In Christ Jesus
Chris
And do you believe that 1 and 2 Cor are NOT to the Body of Christ , then who were they written too ?

Are there 2 BODIES OF CHRIST ?

Are they going to HEAVEN , ALSO ?

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

readywriter

May 4, 2010
UK
✟69,130.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And do you believe that 1 and 2 Cor are NOT to the Body of Christ , then who were they written too ?

Are there 2 BODIES OF CHRIST ?
Are they going to HEAVEN , ALSO ?

dan p
Hello @Dan Perez,

1 and 2 Corinthians was written to the believers at Corinth, prior to the revelation given to Paul concerning the Church which is His Body, and of which He is the Head. So though, as with all Scripture, it is profitable, and instructive to us, it does not tell us anything concerning the Church which is the body of Christ, for that knowledge was still, 'hid in God,' (Ephesians 3:9) at the time of writing.

Believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, regardless of their nationality, who see and believe the truth of the Mystery, revealed in the later epistles of Paul*, are part of that company called the Church which is His Body, the fulness of Him that filleth all in all (Ephesians 1:22-23).

The Church which is His Body has a hope which will be enjoyed in Christ, far above all heavens (Ephesians 4:10) in heavenly places (Ephesians 1:3) .

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

* Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 2 Timothy, Titus and Philemon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello @Dan Perez,

1 and 2 Corinthians was written to the believers at Corinth, prior to the revelation given to Paul concerning the Church which is His Body, and of which He is the Head. So though, as with all Scripture, it is profitable, and instructive to us, it does not tell us anything concerning the Church which is the body of Christ, for that knowledge was still, 'hid in God,' (Ephesians 3:9) at the time of writing.

Believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, regardless of their nationality, who see and believe the truth of the Mystery, revealed in the later epistles of Paul*, are part of that company called the Church which is His Body, the fulness of Him that filleth all in all (Ephesians 1:22-23).

The Church which is His Body has a hope which will be enjoyed in Christ, far above all heavens (Ephesians 4:10) in heavenly places (Ephesians 1:3) .

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

* Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 2 Timothy, Titus and Philemon.

And in 1 Cor 9:17 where Paul was given and entrusted with a DISPENSATION / OIKONOMIA which is NOT of my will , which is your take on this verse ?

dan p

Upvote 0

readywriter

May 4, 2010
UK
✟69,130.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And in 1 Cor 9:17 where Paul was given and entrusted with a DISPENSATION / OIKONOMIA which is NOT of my will , which is your take on this verse ?

dan p
'... For though I preach the gospel,
I have nothing to glory of:
For necessity is laid upon me;
Yea, woe is me, if I preach not the gospel!
For if I do this thing willingly,
I have a reward:
But if against my will,
A dispensation of the gospel
Is committed unto me.'
( 1 Corinthians 16-17 )

Hello @Dan Perez,

A dispensation 'of the gospel' was committed unto Paul, by God, to preach the gospel, it was a binding obligation, (a 'necessity'), which he had to carry out, as an Apostle of the risen Christ. It is my understanding, that Later, another dispensation was laid upon him, to fulfill the word of God.

Luke 16:2-4 - 'stewardship'
1 Corinthians 9:17 - 'a dispensation of the gospel'
Ephesians 1:10- 'dispensation of the fulness of times'
Ephesians 3:2 - 'dispensation of the grace of God'
Colossians 1:24-29 - dispensation ... to fulfill the word of God

'Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you,
.. and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh
... for His body's sake,
which is the church: Whereof I am made a minister,
.. according to the dispensation of God
.... which is given to me for you,
...... to fulfil the word of God;
........ Even the mystery which hath been hid
.......... from ages and from generations,
............ but now is made manifest to His saints:
To whom God would make known
.. what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles;
.... which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
...... Whom we preach,
........ warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom;
.......... that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
............ Whereunto I also labour,
.............. striving according to His working, which worketh in me mightily.'​

1 Timothy 1:3-5 - edifying
'As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia,
.. that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
.... Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies,
...... which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith:
........ so do.
Now the end of the commandment is charity
.. out of a pure heart,
.... and of a good conscience,
...... and of faith unfeigned.'​

* The object of that instruction in 1 Timothy is LOVE out of a pure heart, and of A GOOD CONSCIENCE, and of FAITH UNFEIGNED. If that is not our object too, in these threads, then our discussions are vain.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Upvote 0