Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All are following some doctrine , like those who teach the OLD COVENANT

or teach the NEW COVENANT

OR who follow DISPENSATIONALISM some say is a lately to come on the scene , of course I say it has been around some 2000 years

Here is WHY I follow Paul .

#1 1 Cor 10:1 says this !!

#2 BE // GINNMAI is a verb in the PRESENT TENSE and this tense all believers saved by Grace should be doing and is in the IMPERATIVE MOOD

and that MOOD is a COMMAND to follow Paul and in the PLURAL , means that all to follow Paul .

# 3 YE FOLLWERS // MINETES means to be Imitators is in the Nominative Case is the subject , and is in the PLURAL all to follow Paul .

# 4 OF ME // MOU , is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN in the GENTIVE CASE and in the SIGNULAR , means everyone

#5 EVEN AS // KATHOS is a adverb

# 6 I ALSO // KAGO is a PERSONNAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , in the NO INARIVE CASE , in the SINGULR .

# 7 OF CHRIST // CHRISTOS , an noun in the GENITIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR .

#1 This why gospel is so important to GRACE believers , is Rewards , 1 Cor 3:14

#2 ONCE SAVED AWAYS SAVED , Gal 3:28

# 3 Saved by Grace and not by WORKS Eph 3:28

#4 And when we are taken and resurrected Grace believers will Govern Gods UNIVERE and GOVERN Gods Angels , 1 Cor 6:2 and 3

And believe it is just the beginning .

dan p

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
#1 This why gospel is so important to GRACE believers , is Rewards , 1 Cor 3:14
#2 ONCE SAVED AWAYS SAVED , Gal 3:28
# 3 Saved by Grace and not by WORKS Eph 3:28
#4 And when we are taken and resurrected Grace believers will Govern Gods UNIVERE and GOVERN Gods Angels , 1 Cor 6:2 and 3
And believe it is just the beginning .
Just remember that believers are already resurrected in Christ. John 5:24, Rev 20:6

Or do you not know that the believers will judge the world? 1 Cor 6:2

“I am the resurrection and the life." John 11:25

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just remember that believers are already resurrected in Christ. John 5:24, Rev 20:6

I follow God..
...I have chosen you and I have appointed and purposefully planted you, so that your fruit would remain; John 15:16

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And there are some quoted verse are as you believe , and please check verses .

And what believers are you talking about , and some were resurrected when Christ was resurrected ?

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And what believers are you talking about , and some were resurrected when Christ was resurrected ?
The believers that are alive in Christ as opposed to the deceivers dead in trespasses.
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. 2 Cor 6:14-16

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The believers that are alive in Christ as opposed to the deceivers dead in trespasses.
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. 2 Cor 6:14-16
I read , Just remember that believers ARE ALREADY Resurrected in Christ ??

and use John 5:24 and Rev 20:6 as your proof text ??

Please check those two verses ?

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I read , Just remember that believers ARE ALREADY Resurrected in Christ ??
and use John 5:24 and Rev 20:6 as your proof text ??

Please check those two verses ?
Which one are you having a problem with the one that says that through Christ we passed from spiritual death into life or the one that says that we are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, His own people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light? 1 Peter 2:9

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which one are you having a problem with the one that says that through Christ we passed from spiritual death into life or the one that says that we are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, His own people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light? 1 Peter 2:9
Where does it say that we ARE AREADY Resurrected in Christ ??

And is the B O C a royal priesthood as 1 Peter 2:9 ??

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where does it say that we ARE AREADY Resurrected in Christ ??
For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household,
built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. Eph 2:18-20
And is the B O C a royal priesthood as 1 Peter 2:9 ??
You can bet the house that the chosen generation, God's own people, that Peter speaks of, are not those separated from Christ,
excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. Eph 2:12

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household,
built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. Eph 2:18-20

You can bet the house that the chosen generation, God's own people, that Peter speaks of, are not those separated from Christ,
excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. Eph 2:12

But you have avoided , that we have been all ready RESURRECTED in Christ , so will you explain that verse , please ?

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But you have avoided , that we have been all ready RESURRECTED in Christ , so will you explain that verse , please ?
There is a natural body and there is also a spiritual body. So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 1 Corinthians 15:42-47
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17-18

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is a natural body and there is also a spiritual body. So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 1 Corinthians 15:42-47
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17-18
I have missed that RESURRECTION . and does that mean that I am not saved , BECAUSE I have not received MY NEW BODY ?

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have missed that RESURRECTION . and does that mean that I am not saved , BECAUSE I have not received MY NEW BODY ?
As it is written, All things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Heb 4:13

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And does that mean that you have no verse for post # 14 ?
But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. 1 Peter 3:15

Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God. 1 peter 1:21

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And means you have no verse for Post # 14 as yet ?Y
You're not paying attention,
For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living. Rom 14:9

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're not paying attention,
For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living. Rom 14:9
Trying to understand OP 14 that we have been resurrected already and would like to see a verse where that is found , please ??

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trying to understand OP 14 that we have been resurrected already and would like to see a verse where that is found , please ??
Together with my dead body they shall arise. Awake and sing, Isa 26:19

Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you, 1 Cor 1:6

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Phil 4:4-5

Upvote 0