Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It couldn't have begun with Paul since he was persecuting the body of believers until he was grounded. (Acts 9:4)

Christ is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, Col 1:15-19

So Acts 9:4 just shows that Christ , as you said , grounded Saul !!

And where can you point to where SAUL// PAUL as saved ?

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And where can you point to where SAUL// PAUL as saved ?
When he understood that salvation was found in Christ. The righteousness that comes from knowing Christ, the power of his resurrection, Philippians 3:10 CEB

In the same way, the gospel is bearing fruit and growing throughout the whole world—just as it has been doing among you since the day you heard it and truly understood God’s grace. Col 1:6

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When he understood that salvation was found in Christ. The righteousness that comes from knowing Christ, the power of his resurrection, Philippians 3:10 CEB

In the same way, the gospel is bearing fruit and growing throughout the whole world—just as it has been doing among you since the day you heard it and truly understood God’s grace. Col 1:6
And where does Col 1:6 say how Saul / Paul was SAVED ??

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And here does Col 1:6 say how Saul / Paul was SAVED ??
God made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, Eph 1:9
He chose and set us apart in the likeness of His Son, so that the Son would be the first among many believers. Rom 8:29

Jesus who sanctifies and those who are sanctified [that is, spiritually transformed, are set apart for God’s purpose] are all from one Father; for this reason He is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters; Heb 2:11

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, Eph 1:9
He chose and set us apart in the likeness of His Son, so that the Son would be the first among many believers. Rom 8:29

Jesus who sanctifies and those who are sanctified [that is, spiritually transformed, are set apart for God’s purpose] are all from one Father; for this reason He is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters; Heb 2:11
And Rom 8:29 and Eph 1:9 when I read it says nothing about how Saul // Paul as saved .

So how was Paul then saved ??

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And Rom 8:29 and Eph 1:9 when I read it says nothing about how Saul // Paul as saved .

So how was Paul then saved ??

dan p
Get over yourself danny boy.
He saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus;

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Get over yourself danny boy.
He saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus;
And I try not to be GONGOOZLER !!

If you read Acts 9:4-6 and 9 and also 1 Cor 12:3 and in 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 .

And I am not PAKWY and aways give the best PROOF possible .

dan p

Upvote 0