Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
A frend told me this.

We don't exactly know what spreads the original sin other than our humanity, I don't think there is any use in elaboration on the chromosome level because it is just speculation

Not so, since Humans have inherited this superior intelligence which ONLY God and Humans have. Gen 3:22 The ability to know both good and evil gives one the ability to Judge. NO other creature has this ability. Humans were made with this superior intelligence because we are destined to have dominion or rule over EVERY other living creature after Jesus returns to this Earth. Gen 1:28

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I would simply tell him/her what I said. Adam was given dominion over creation and when HE sinned, not when Eve sinned, did decay enter the picture.

That is the ancient Theology of men who lived more than 3k years ago. Adam/mankind has NOT yet been given dominion or rule over mosquitoes, viruses or Angels. We live today at Gen 1:27 because God is STILL "creating" Adam/mankind Spiritually in Christ. We will not advance to the prophecy of Gen 1:28-31 until AFTER Jesus returns at Armageddon.

There has NEVER been a time in History when ALL living creatures have been changed into vegetarians as Gen 1:30 clearly states. This happens when Jesus returns to fulfill the prophecy of Gen 1:30 and Isaiah 11 shows the fulfillment of that prophecy. Isa 11:7 shows that Bears and Lions will eat straw like the Ox.

Decay and Death was upon everything God created in the beginning because it was apart from God. Anything apart from God is evil, since only God is "good" according to Jesus. Luk 18:19 Darkness/death first appears in Gen 1:2. Amen?

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would simply tell him/her what I said. Adam was given dominion over creation and when HE sinned, not when Eve sinned, did decay enter the picture. This is why I gave those Romans verses... if you go look at them you'll see how sin "entered the world by one MAN" and must be reconciled by a man... which is why God became the man. Sin entered by Adam, not by Eve and even if it is speculating that it is on the genetic level (some I used as an analogy though I think there MIGHT be merit to it) that doesn't change the fact that sin entered by one MAN. Thus, it continues to spread because of that one man and goes on to each generation and person because of that one man. Sin entered the world by the first Adam, and it was defeated by the second Adam.

Death in Adam, Life in Christ
Rom 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned--
Rom 5:13 (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.
Rom 5:15 But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.
Rom 5:16 And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification.
Rom 5:17 For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)
Rom 5:18 Therefore, as through one man's offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.
Rom 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous.
Rom 5:20 Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more,
Rom 5:21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

See the bold above Sam? All that places the blame, and spread, on Adam not Eve.

What about my question-it was to keep God from his own judgement?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

God is an invisible Spirit. He said Let there be Light and YHWH/Jesus came into the physical world. Gen 1:3 He implanted Jesus into Mary like a surgeon today, implants a child into a woman because Jesus existed from the beginning. YHWH/Jesus is the only God ever formed physically or that ever will be formed. Isa 45:21

Phl 2:5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Phl 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: Phl 2:7 But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: Phl 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
God is an invisible Spirit. He said Let there be Light and YHWH/Jesus came into the physical world. Gen 1:3 He implanted Jesus into Mary like a surgeon today, implants a child into a woman because Jesus existed from the beginning. YHWH/Jesus is the only God ever formed physically or that ever will be formed. Isa 45:21

Phl 2:5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Phl 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: Phl 2:7 But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: Phl 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Was my question true though?

This topic is like Japanese to me-I know there is sense and meaning to it but from my perspective I can't fully get it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is the ancient Theology of men who lived more than 3k years ago. Adam/mankind has NOT yet been given dominion or rule over mosquitoes, viruses or Angels. We live today at Gen 1:27 because God is STILL "creating" Adam/mankind Spiritually in Christ. We will not advance to the prophecy of Gen 1:28-31 until AFTER Jesus returns at Armageddon.

There has NEVER been a time in History when ALL living creatures have been changed into vegetarians as Gen 1:30 clearly states. This happens when Jesus returns to fulfill the prophecy of Gen 1:30 and Isaiah 11 shows the fulfillment of that prophecy. Isa 11:7 shows that Bears and Lions will eat straw like the Ox.

Decay and Death was upon everything God created in the beginning because it was apart from God. Anything apart from God is evil, since only God is "good" according to Jesus. Luk 18:19 Darkness/death first appears in Gen 1:2. Amen?
This we know through Romans 8 and observation with the eyes God has given us.... everything is dying. The penalty for Adam's sin was death, but not only did he begin to die, and Eve begin to die, but all of creation is slowly losing heat and dying. That is why ALL of creation will be "restored" and since it needs to be restored, it has obviously fallen from where it once was.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps... but I think it is more the point of being the first born... the redeemer. Keeping himself (as the son of God) from judgment happened when the Holy Spirit caused Mary to conceive... otherwise, Joseph would have been the father of Jesus. That is also another reason we know sin is passed from man.

Reactions: Sammy-San
Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps... but I think it is more the point of being the first born... the redeemer. Keeping himself (as the son of God) from judgment happened when the Holy Spirit caused Mary to conceive... otherwise, Joseph would have been the father of Jesus. That is also another reason we know sin is passed from man.

I'm sure a lot of the children who accepted Christ may never have committed a sin personally. The Faith of a Child: A Guide to Salvation for Your Child

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Doesn't conception create consciousness?
https://www.compellingtruth.org/virgin-birth-Jesus-Christ.html\

Another reason for the virgin birth is that having a biological father would have annulled Jesus' deity. He could not have been the son of Joseph and the Son of God at the same time.

This is one reason people think the virgin birth was for.

I theorized it may have been to respect God too.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We don't exactly know what spreads the original sin other than our humanity
But we do... the bible is "very" clear on this one... look what is mentioned and made bold below in 5 of the 10 verses on this topic....

Rom 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned--
Rom 5:13 (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.
Rom 5:15 But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.
Rom 5:16 And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification.
Rom 5:17 For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)
Rom 5:18 Therefore, as through one man's offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.
Rom 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous.
Rom 5:20 Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more,
Rom 5:21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Isn't the point... when a child is born it does have an end date, it will die. That means the condition is inherited not something done on their own.

You can't say its the fathers fault because there is no baby without a mother too. Was compelling truth's reason objectionable too, about Joseph?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You can't say its the fathers fault because there is no baby without a mother too. Was compelling truth's reason objectionable too, about Joseph?
I am not laying "fault" Sam.... I am simply saying that sin is passed on by the father, not the mother. If it was passed on by the mother, Jesus would have been born with sin. Please read the Romans 5 passage I posted to you and Aman, verses 12 through 21. It is clear that sin entered the world by a MAN... ONE MAN.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am not laying "fault" Sam.... I am simply saying that sin is passed on by the father, not the mother. If it was passed on by the mother, Jesus would have been born with sin. Please read the Romans 5 passage I posted to you and Aman, verses 12 through 21. It is clear that sin entered the world by a MAN... ONE MAN.

An egg is nothing without a sperm. I take a different perspective than you do on this.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
An egg is nothing without a sperm. I take a different perspective than you do on this.
That's fine... but here is a fact we all know. For >>ALL<< have been born with the penalty of death hanging over their head. You, me, EVERY HUMAN since Adam was born with a click ticking toward our death. The wage of sin is death... get it... you are going to die because of a condition you are BORN INTO.

However, Jesus wasn't... and the difference between him and us is he didn't have an earthly father, we do. He GAVE HIMSELF up for death... but we saw him calm storms, raise the dead, and more. He could have gotten off that pole/cross and lived. He CHOSE not to... he sacrificed himself for us.... the point being, he didn't HAVE TO DO... we do. He had an earthly mother like you and I... but he didn't have an earthly father like we do. We are born into sin, he is not. Therefore, sin isn't passed by the mother. We see that in my explanation just now, and in Romans 5:12-21.

Be blessed.
Ken

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Who we are can only be revealed to us by our father, an amazing truth of the same spirit that rose Jesus from the grave lives in us/you. The flesh profiteth nothing...we are clay vessels/a temple not made with human hands/dwelling place of God. As Paul said, "Though our outer self is wasting away, yet our inner self is being renewed day by day..."

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

The law of our mother without the commandment of our father leads to a needful confusion (perceiving of two sons) (Which all began in a garden...)

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That's fine... but here is a fact we all know. For >>ALL<< have been born with the penalty of death hanging over their head. You, me, EVERY HUMAN since Adam was born with a click ticking toward our death. The wage of sin is death... get it... you are going to die because of a condition you are BORN INTO.

However, Jesus wasn't... and the difference between him and us is he didn't have an earthly father, we do. He GAVE HIMSELF up for death... but we saw him calm storms, raise the dead, and more. He could have gotten off that pole/cross and lived. He CHOSE not to... he sacrificed himself for us.... the point being, he didn't HAVE TO DO... we do. He had an earthly mother like you and I... but he didn't have an earthly father like we do. We are born into sin, he is not. Therefore, sin isn't passed by the mother. We see that in my explanation just now, and in Romans 5:12-21.

Be blessed.
Ken

This is still a mystery to me.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
This we know through Romans 8 and observation with the eyes God has given us.... everything is dying.

Amen. Everything God made in the beginning was subject to death. Darkness/death was upon everything God brought into the physical world. Gen 1:2

The penalty for Adam's sin was death, but not only did he begin to die, and Eve begin to die, but all of creation is slowly losing heat and dying.

Doesn't agree with this verse:

Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Mankind is subject to death because he was made from the air, dust and water which God created in the beginning and which Jesus used to form Adam/mankind and every other living creature. Anything made from the contaminated creation elements is temporary. Everything Jesus made is temporary (common ancestors). Everything God the Trinity creates is Eternal. That's WHY mankind MUST be born again (born from above) by God the Trinity. Gen 1:26 Gen 5:1-2 John 14:16

That is why ALL of creation will be "restored" and since it needs to be restored, it has obviously fallen from where it once was.

Our world will be replaced by the 3rd Heaven where Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us AFTER our entire cosmos/universe is burned. ll Peter 3:10 Those who choose this world over Jesus are left forever in the outer darkness of this world. Mat 22:13

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Amen. Everything God made in the beginning was subject to death. Darkness/death was upon everything God brought into the physical world. Gen 1:2

Doesn't agree with this verse:

Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Mankind is subject to death because he was made from the air, dust and water which God created in the beginning and which Jesus used to form Adam/mankind and every other living creature. Anything made from the contaminated creation elements is temporary. Everything Jesus made is temporary (common ancestors). Everything God the Trinity creates is Eternal. That's WHY mankind MUST be born again (born from above) by God the Trinity. Gen 1:26 Gen 5:1-2 John 14:16

Our world will be replaced by the 3rd Heaven where Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us AFTER our entire cosmos/universe is burned. ll Peter 3:10 Those who choose this world over Jesus are left forever in the outer darkness of this world. Mat 22:13

I wonder about languages-if things like english and japanese are just temporal.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
But we do... the bible is "very" clear on this one... look what is mentioned and made bold below in 5 of the 10 verses on this topic....

Death spread to ALL men. Where there is not law, there is not sin. Rom 5:13

Only Humans sin for only Humans are under the Law. All other living creatures are innocent because they don't have God's intelligence like Humans do. Gen 3:22

Confirmation that death was upon the innocent since they were also made with the contaminated creation elements APART from God. Fallen Adam is of flesh, like Jesus Christ, Who was yet to come to Earth as a man.

The rest of the cited verses apply only to Humans (descendants of Adam).

Upvote 0