Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
God is God of the living not the dead. The soul is in heaven Glorified waiting to receive the body.
Both are true the dead will rise and they are in heaven.

Amen. Today's Christians already have eternal life. You can remove us from this planet BUT we shall never die, thanks to Jesus. God Bless you

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen. Today's Christians already have eternal life. You can remove us from this planet BUT we shall never die, thanks to Jesus. God Bless you
And so your interpretation of sleeping in CHRIST means absent from the body is present with the LORD

(To those who believe and have been washed and marked by the THE TRUE and EVERLASTING COVENANT which is in HIS BLOOD)

Correct?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
And so your interpretation of sleeping in CHRIST means absent from the body is present with the LORD

(To those who believe and have been washed and marked by the THE TRUE and EVERLASTING COVENANT which is in HIS BLOOD)

Correct?

Amen. We're present Spiritually with the Lord Jesus forever and we shall NEVER die or be separated from Him. Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Jesus:>>Jhn 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die. Believest thou this?

I believe Jesus and I'm alive forevermore thanks to Him. God Bless you

• Agree
Reactions: miknik5
Upvote 0