✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
J.
You see the next verse has nothing to do with changing the order of the events, the dead still rise before those who are alive at the coming....the verse says the same thing as verse 15. The only thing is this is people who have fallen asleep, they were DEAD PC, they were DEAD, they were the REST OF THE DEAD who would rise at the time of the great tribulation, they would be raised BEFORE anyone who was ALIVE at the coming.
__________ __________ ___________
PC.
I Justme thinks that the millennium is before the second coming which she does then she will think that the resurrection of damnation that occurs after the millennium is for Daniel when every sane person knows that those raised at the resurrection of damnation are going to go up in flames.
Rev 20: 5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.
What happens to them that seems to escape the mental grasp of Justme?
Rev 20:6. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
There is no way the Daniel will be a part of any resurrection other that the resurrection of life that occurs at the second coming.
__________ __________ _____________
J.
This is the last day as we learned in Daniel 12:13
13 "As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance."
__________ ________ ____________
PC.
Like everyone else the dead and living righteous will be raised at the resurrection of life at the second coming and that includes the righteous man Daniel as we have seen the Bible proof of that fact.
_______ __________________ ________
J.
We also read of it here:
Matthew 24
14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
________ __________ ______________
PC.
That will be a great day when that finally happens folks.
________ ___________ ___________
J
The end or the last day this is when this takes place. It takes place the same day as this:
John 12
48There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day.

Now for that resurrection of damnation.....
Would there be 10 people that see John 25:25,28,29 as not being at the same time? The same for the first few verses of Daniel 12. I realize you have to cling to that idea or your doctrine is in the toilet, but I honestly can't see how you can ignore all the biblical evidence we have given you...however, to each his own.
_________ ____________ _____________
PC.

What John 25:25, 28, 29?
There is no John 25!
As far as Daniel 12:1 is concerned what is your point?
Daniel 11:45. And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Daniel 12;11.And from the time the daily shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Daniel 12: 1. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Daniel 12:12. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
________ __________ _____________
PC Quote.
That’s clear the “resurrection of life” for the living and dead in Christ. “CAUGHT UP TOGETHER.” Is obviously going to happen at the second coming!
_________ _________ ________________
J
Paul never said the 'living would be resurrected. Paul said this:
17After that, WE WHO ARE STILL ALIVE and are left WILL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM in the clouds TO MEET THE LORD in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.
______ __________ ___________
PC.
This is what Paul said.
1 Thessalonians 4: 16. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST: 17 THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE and remain SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
_________ __________ ________
J.
First please notice the "AFTER THAT" part. It says we will be caught up tcaught up together with them...where in the clouds... the same place the others went. Together.
________ ____________ _____________
PC.
What “after that?”
“THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST: 17 THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE and remain SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM”
How Justme tries to bend the Bible into what she thinks it should say to fit her strange theories is amazing!
_______ __________ ______________
J
Think of it this way. Today you put the black horse in the pasture. A month from now you put the white horse in the pasture. The horses are in the pasture together. Elimentary my dear Watson.
_________ ___________ ___________
PC
“THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST: 17 THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE and remain SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM”
______ __________ _____________
J
Does it say God is going to kill off all those people at that moment? He would have to because flesh and blood can't get in to heaven. To resurrect, meaning to come back to life, one would pretty well have to be dead first. So, no, Paul didn't say 'live' people were going to float around in the clouds....
_______ ___________ ___________
PC.
The living are Caught up” with the righteous who were dead but live at the resurrection of life.
THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE and remain SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM”
Justme claims this. “Paul didn't say 'live' people were going to float around in the clouds.”
She forgets that at the resurrection of life is where the living at the second coming are changed.

1 Corinthians 15:51. Behold, I shew you a mystery; WE SHALL NOT ALL SLEEEP, BUT WE SHALL BE CHANGED, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

So this business of somehow trying to say the living or dead righteous are delivered up at a separate time is pure nonsensical idiocy!
_______ ___________ ____________
J
I can tell you one thing for certain that every man, woman and child who is alive at the parousia is going to physically die. For sure.
_______ _____________ _________
PC.
What a lot of hog wash, we have just read. Where the living will be changed at the resurrection of life, in a moment in a twinkling. From mortal to immortality.
-------__________ __________ _____
J
You said I wrote this:
Look at the proof about what Justme said so she can’t deny it, it is right here.
Justme’s quotes.
"To anyone who believes the parousia is 'soon' then the 1000 year reign is either going on now or it is over."

"So all this is to biblically prove that the 1000 year reign with Christ takkes place in Heaven PRIOR to the parousia.
Do you agree with that?"
I don't know if I wrote it or not, but that is biblically corerect.
____________ _________ ___________
PC.
You said it I have it, and I know where to find it if the need arises!
____________ __________ __________
J
I don't mind you pointing out things I have known since boyhood, of course not.
_______ __________ __________
PC so you are a man well I will have to call you He instead of she.
Still we know women to be the stronger gender, so that’s the way it goes.
_________________ __________ __________
PC.
There is no separation of a thousand years for the dead or living righteous in the next verse!

4 Thessalonians 4: For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST: 17Then we which are ALIVE remain shall be CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD.

From that moment on both the dead and living lifted from the Earth they are promised to be with the Lord.

No thousand years separation in that last verse, between the dead or living, ALL raised are to be with Jesus forever!

That is why He brings His reward with Him and guess what that is? Eternal life for the righteous and a damnation for the wicked 1000 years later.

Rev 22: 12. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
___ ____________ ______________
J.
No, there is no 1000 year separation there. The problem is in you wanting there to be two separate resurrections, one for the righteous and one a thousand years later for the bad guys. You're biblically bankrupt in trying to biblicallly prove that. You tried and nobody bought it. Believe it yourself if you have to, but trying to suck others into that idea won't work very good I don't think.
1 Thess 4 is talking about only the good guys, tho. So is 1 Cor 15 isn't it?The bad guys meeting with the Lord to recieve the bad news of their judgment is told in other places, but GEE, PC, what was that great tribulation for again???????????
____ __________ ____________ _________
PC.
Two resurrections.
“The resurrection of life.” occurs at the second coming and these are the results in heaven for the righteous Saints.

Rev 19: 6. And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.
They reign with Christ a thousand years.

Re20: This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
This is the resurrection of damnation which occurs 1000 years later!

“The resurrection of damnation.” Which Justme mistakenly thinks happens at the same time as the resurrection of life which was at the second coming before the 1000 years starts, whereas as you will clearly see occurs AFTER the 1000 years which is confirmed in verse 7.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
“The resurrection of damnation.”
Rev 20: 7..And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
__________ _______________ ________
J
You wrote:
The Millennium won’t happen until the second coming and the righteous receive the blessing at the wedding supper, then give chase at the battle of Armageddon causing the remnant to be killed as I have explained and proved using the Bible.
_____ ____ _____ ______________
PC.
We have just read Rev 19: 6, 7, 8, 9, which confirms that fact.
__________ _________ ___________
J
AND I have used verses to show that the 'first' resurrection has to occur in the spiritual realm prior to the parousia.
_________ ______ ____
PC, Where?
And I have proof that they eat at the wedding supper, so they are not in spirit form. _________ ___________ _________
J
The wedding supper fits in with the parousia no matter when the parousia is. What doesn't fit with the bible is the REST of the DEAD(Rev 20:5)coming to life AFTER the parousia.
_______ _________ _________
PC.
The wicked dead are raised at the resurrection of Damnation after the 1000 years, because the wicked have no part of the resurrection of life.
__ ________ _______________
J
For that to have merit there has to be biblical evidence that the wicked are raised as a singe group at a time 1000 years after the parousia. No such biblical proof exists. I thought you had dropped that idea long ago anyway.
_________ __________ ___________-
PC.
Bible proof.
Rev 20; 4. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

The rest of the dead< the wicked are raised when Satan is deceived then burned to death after the 1000 years.

5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

Now for the wicked who are raised as a &#8220;single group.&#8221;

Rev 20: 7. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and FIRE came down from God out of heaven, and DEVOURED THEM.
______ ________ ________ __
J
Let's start again with this verse...
48There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day.
I am going to keep putting verse up to you that show the resurrection at the parousia includes both the good and the bad guys until even you see the light........should I live that long.
________ _________ _______________
PC.

When are the Books opened to judge?
I will let Justme, work it out even if it takes a lifetime for that to happen.

Rev 13:7. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev 17:8. The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
______ ___________ ____________
J

I want to end with this:
PC wrote:
My reply.
You have proven nothing biblically with your last statement.

The last statement was this:

J quote.
So now that we have dodged around the issue let's go right back to:
15According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.
_________ ________ _____________

That is the verse PC constantly ignores......does PC even consider it scripture or what?
_______ _________ ______________
PC.
Well folks, just look at the many times I have used the following verses, Yet Justme, says I "constantly ignore" them which is untruthful.

Is he/she so desperate to gain some strange recogniton that a lie will do?
Evidently so.
Lets see what another Bible states besides the KJV and see who it is that is closest to the truth Justme or myself I will let you judge.

1 Thessalonians 4: 15 I can tell you this directly from the Lord:

We who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise to meet him ahead of those who are in their graves.

16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves.

17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever

Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.

Maranatha.

Prophecy Countdown.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
We have yet to see a detailed thesis from Justme on Daniel chapter 7 or 8.

I mean, a detailed study on every verse followed by an explanation from Justme.

I wonder if someone can come from the &#8220;big church&#8221; and give its loyal and trusting subject some help?

We will see when remarks like &#8220;junk&#8221; are used whether it is based from a sound biblical knowledge of Daniel chapter 7 and 8, or is based on hot air and resentful anger?

Here is a bit of prophecy.

The U S A and Britain will attack Iran?

Then we will see a financial depression of the likes that has never been!

How will Satan control the earth? Rev 13: 17.And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Could Justme explain these verses in clear terms using her/his own words?

Who is it that worships the beast and could you give more detail?
Rev 13: And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Who makes war with the beast?
Rev 13: 3. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

What does the time span of &#8220;42 months&#8221; mean and what is its application in this verse Justme?

Rev 13: 5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Could Justme explain the time of 42 months and when did it, or is it to occur?
Rev 13: 5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Could Justme, explain who it is that gives the beast life?

Rev 13: 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Where did the beast receive his wound Justme?

Who is the lion Justme?
Could you explain this verse for us?
Daniel 7:4. 4The first was like a lion, and had eagle&#8217;s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man&#8217;s heart was given to it.

Would you explain this verse to us Justme?

5And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

Could you explain the following verse for us Justme?

6. After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

What is this beast Justme?
What does it mean &#8220;stamped the residue?
7After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

What does the term &#8220;little horn&#8221; represent Justme?
8I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Could you tell us about these next prophetic verses Justme, in detail of course?

Rev13: 2 The beast that I saw had the body of a leopard, the feet of a bear, and the mouth of a lion. The dragon handed over its own power and throne and great authority to this beast. 3 One of its heads seemed to have been fatally wounded, but now it was well. Everyone on earth marveled at this beast, 4 and they worshiped the dragon who had given its authority to the beast. They also worshiped the beast and said, &#8220;No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it.&#8221;
5 The beast was allowed to brag and claim to be God, and for forty-two months it was allowed to rule.
I am reasonably sure that 66Books, Vinsight4u Colbey and especially myself, are all hear for you Justme, waiting

As you said to me, &#8220;come on you can do it.&#8221;

I have as you say &#8220;soooooo&#8221; many more questions for you Justme and should you forget to answer them, I will remind you of them again and again, you can be sure of that fact!

Well if you can&#8217;t answer them then when I do, you will have nothing to say by using the word &#8220;junk.&#8221;

I will post lots more for you later.

Have a nice day y'all.

Maranatha.

Prophecy Countdown.

Upvote 0

Justme

Senior Veteran
Jun 20, 2002
western prairies
Visit site
✟6,941.00
Faith
Christian
Hi PC,

First I will tell you I have zero interest in your interpretation of any prophecy. I gave you a link to look at and you can do anything you want with it.

My dear PC,

Rev 20
13The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.

I have asked you this before and I don't recall your answer.
Are all those who died at sea wicked or are all those who died at sea righteous?

BECAUSE all of those who were dead at sea were judged just as all men will be judged as we read here:

Matt 12
36But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.

What can be the results of that judgment?

37For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."

There are both wicked and righteous present here at the white throne judgment.

But the big thing is that death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire.
14Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

You notice there that the second death is mentioned.... well, that second death isn't involved in the 'first' resurrrection. The righteous are judged here because the book of life is referred to at this judgment. Why bother looking in the book of life for a name if there will be no righteous people present?

You also notice that death is given the big heave-ho there....
2 Tim 1
10but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

You'll notice the past tense there eh PC?

You see I brought up the foregoing because you wrote:

The opening of those books is in Rev 20 among other places. The opening of those books at that judgment is one more clear proof that the wicked and the righteous(other than those of the 'first' resurrection group) are dealt with at the SAME TIME at the time of the great tribulation just as Daniel 12 says.

You see the bible tells you, yes you PC, that as you face your personal day of judgment, by your words you will be aquitted and by your words condemned. Are you aware of this PC?

Justme

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
This is what I said to you folks, not to Justme!

I mean, a detailed study, on every verse followed by an explanation from Justme.

I wonder if someone can come from his &#8220;big church&#8221; and give its loyal and trusting subject some help?

We will see when remarks like &#8220;junk&#8221; are used whether it is based from a sound biblical knowledge of Daniel chapter 7 and 8, or is based on hot air and resentful anger?

How will Satan control the earth? Rev 13: 17.And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
This is what I asked of Justme.
And I will mark his results so far,

Could Justme explain these verses in clear terms. EVIDENTLY NOT!

Who is it that worships the beast? No answer from Justme!

Rev 13: And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? No answer from Justme!

Who makes war with the beast? No answer from Justme!

Rev 13: 3. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

What does the time span of &#8220;42 months&#8221; mean
in this verse Justme? No answer from Justme!

Could Justme the time of 42 months and
when did it or is it to occur? No answer from Justme!

Could Justme, explain who it is that
gives the beast life? No answer from Justme!

Rev 13: 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Where did the beast receive his wound Justme? No answer from Justme!

Who is the lion Justme? No answer from Justme!

Could you explain this verse for us? No answer from Justme!

Daniel 7:4. 4The first was like a lion, and had eagle&#8217;s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man&#8217;s heart was given to it.

Would you explain this verse to us Justme? No answer from Justme!

5And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

Could you explain the following verse for us Justme? No answer from Justme!

6. After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

What is this beast Justme? No answer from Justme!

What does it mean &#8220;stamped the residue? No answer from Justme!

7After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

What does the term &#8220;little horn&#8221; represent Justme? No answer from Justme!

8I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Could you tell us about these next prophetic verses Justme, in detail of course? No answer from Justme!

Rev13: 2 The beast that I saw had the body of a leopard, the feet of a bear, and the mouth of a lion. The dragon handed over its own power and throne and great authority to this beast. 3 One of its heads seemed to have been fatally wounded, but now it was well. Everyone on earth marveled at this beast, 4 and they worshiped the dragon who had given its authority to the beast. They also worshiped the beast and said, &#8220;No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it.&#8221;
5 The beast was allowed to brag and claim to be God, and for forty-two months it was allowed to rule.

I am reasonably sure that 66Books, Vinsight4u Colbey and especially myself, are all hear for you Justme, waiting

As you said to me, &#8220;come on you can do it.&#8221; No answer from Justme!

I have as you say &#8220;soooooo&#8221; many more questions for you Justme and should you forget to answer them, I will remind you of them again and again, you can be sure of that fact!

Well if you can&#8217;t answer them then when I do, you will have NOTHING TO SAY by using the word &#8220;junk.&#8221;

I will post lots more for you later.
Not one answered question by Justme because he does not have them.
So 66Books, Vinsight4u, Colbey, that says it all he went to water and is too scared to even try that is how weak he is on these subjects, he went out with a whimper!

Not good enough folks, I knew this would happen he has gone to water again, just like the last time I asked about Daniel and Revelation, and tries the old wriggle out of it trick by going back to something that was dealt with before.
These people have a lot to say use very little Bible and when the heat is put on THEM they go to water.

Listen to the weak reply.
J quote.
Hi PC,
First I will tell you I have zero interest in your interpretation of any prophecy. I gave you a link to look at and you can do anything you want with it.
_______ __________ _____________
PC
The prophecy was NOT addressed to you! However the questions were you haven&#8217;t a clue how to answer them, have you?
So I think you should retreat in shame.
I&#8217;m asking you Justme, not somebody else for the information, if I wanted to ask another I would have done so.

You are the one that said my study was &#8220;junk&#8221; about the USA and Britain and I would like to know on what bases you made that remark?

I have said this before by using the old saying &#8220;put up or shut up&#8221; you can do neither and you could not come up with the goods.

As far as prophecy goes I have yet to see you use precise or accurate detail biblically.
On the millennium that you are vague when cornered by Atkin about it. You insist it is either finished, or may be happening and is before the resurrection of life, you are all over the place and loose with prophetic time yet the best you can come up with is this pathetic wimpish remark!

Quote &#8220;I have zero interest in your interpretation of any prophecy.&#8221;
Which was NOT addressed to you.
Your opinion is worth very little because you have lost it by being unable to answer the Bible questions put to you and there are more coming to show everyone that your bark is bigger than your bite.

I&#8217;m asking YOU for YOUR interpretation as you think mine &#8220;junk.&#8221;
Every time I put you on the spot with biblical questions you go to water.

This is what you come up with a question that I have answered before and when I find the answer I gave you before, I will post it again.

In the meantime, try and gain some of your lost position and answer the question or admit you can&#8217;t and be honest about it, and say nothing for once on your life!

I will ask you again.

Could Justme explain these verses in clear terms using her/his own words?

Rev 13: And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

What does the time span of &#8220;42 months&#8221; mean and what is its application in this verse Justme?

Who is the lion Justme?

What does the term &#8220;little horn&#8221; represent Justme?

Could you tell us about these next prophetic verses Justme, in detail of course?

As you said to me, &#8220;come on you can do it.&#8221;

IF YOU DO NOT ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IT WILL BE on the understanding that YOU DON&#8221;T HAVE A CLUE!

I TELL YOU THIS FOLKS, Justme will try and wriggle out of it!

Watch this space Vinsight4u, 66Books and Colbey!

Maranatha.

Prophecy Countdown.

Upvote 0

Justme

Senior Veteran
Jun 20, 2002
western prairies
Visit site
✟6,941.00
Faith
Christian
Hi PC,

We can go back a bit and see what I wrote to Vin who has since deleted all posts.

Anyway to Vin I said this:

Much of this part of Daniel I tie in with a battle that occured in BC 168? or thereabouts. The temple was over run by Epiphanes Antichous (can't remember how to spell it). It has been ages since I read about this so I can't provide details, but I remember that I considered this event a possible explanation for certain passages from Daniel.

In another post I said this:
Well, I didn't say I haven't read the OT, I just don't find it interesting.
Besides everything in the NT has to agree with the OT anyway.

After you wrote your long story about how Dan was talking about the USA I wrote this to answer your following quote:

Fanatics never admit to being fanatical!
They think they are doing the will of God!

This part of that post is correct.

Somewhere in one of my posts I said this apparently:

“everybody knows all you stuff about USA and Britain is junk.”

For the life of me I can't find where I said that, but I know I said something like that and well I should have because that kind of stuff IS nothing but junk and there is no reall use being overly nice about calling that spade a spade. Maybe you should check with vin again because vin deleted every post they had written here. Vin did read that link I put forth to you, maybe vin saw the light.

So I came on this thread to take part in a discussion about the abomination that causes desolation. That discussion digressed into a exhausting ordeal thru resurrections which I also find interesting. Fairy tales from Daniel I do not.... there will be no analysis of Daniel 8 and 9 from me because I couldn't care less.

However, I really would like to continue with the resurrection of the dead.

Did you know that the word 'resurrections' plural does not appear in the bible. Gee, maybe there isn't two resurrections of the dead as you would like us to believe.

Here are more verses that would indicate the resurrection of the just and the unjust or the general resurrection of the dead from Daniel 12 occur at the same event.

We know that both the just and the unjust are to be resurrected...

Acts 24:15 (NKJV) "I have hope in God, which they themselves also accept, that there will be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust.

Then let's look at these few verses:
Matthew 13:40-43 (NKJV) "Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 "The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 "and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 "Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

So here PC is the final straw, here is where even you should be able to follow the actual word of God. Here is that illusive BOTTOM LINE, the fat lady is singin', it is over...for real this time..

Do you see the casting into the fire and then ...AND THEN the righteous

Maybe you should read Matthew 13, not from a study guide, but from the actual bible. You will see things like:

40"As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age.

This is the bad guys PC..at the end of the age...gee when is that 'end of the age'? Is that when Daniel is going to be raised? Yes, of course it is PC, of course it is.

I don't wiggle PC. There is junk I have no interest in, but I stated that up front a long time ago. Your interpretation of Daniel is incorrect, maybe vin knows that as well now. Maybe that is why all those posts were deleted, I don't know and it doesn't matter to me.

I sure do like going over the abomination stuff and resurrection stuff tho.

Take care,

Justme

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Do you or do you not have the answers to the questions I asked of you, concerning Daniel 7 and 8?

If you can't answer them then save us all a lot of time and say so, instead of going around it over it and under it.
Stop wriggling, sit still and say, yes or no.
Is it so hard for you to admit that you don't have the information.
If you haven't then retract your remarks using the word "junk."

Upvote 0

rebaa

Sep 13, 2003
CALIFORNIA
Visit site
✟15,383.00
Faith
Christian
Justme,

I think the quote is in post 554 the 'junk' one. The search bar is in the upper right and works well. With vin deleted and pc on ignore this was a short read so i went looken. I searched 'Britain' it highlights the word in all the post. Maybe you knew this . . . .

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
This is what I said to you folks, not to Justme!

I mean, a detailed study, on every verse followed by an explanation from Justme.

I wonder if someone can come from his &#8220;big church&#8221; and give its loyal and trusting subject some help?

This is what I asked of Justme.
And I will mark his results so far,

Could Justme explain these verses in clear terms. EVIDENTLY NOT!

Who is it that worships the beast? No answer from Justme!

Rev 13: And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? No answer from Justme!

Who makes war with the beast? No answer from Justme!
Please explain the deadly wound of this verse?

What does the time span of &#8220;42 months&#8221; mean
in this verse Justme and what is this time applicable to?
Who gave him his mouth and why did he need to be given a mouth?

Could Justme tell us when the time of 42 months starts and
when will it end?
Is in the past or future?

Could Justme, explain who it is that
gives the beast life?

Who is the lion with eagles wings Justme?

Could you explain this next verse for us?

Would you explain this next verse 5 to us Justme?

Could you explain the following verse 6 for us Justme?

What does it mean &#8220;stamped the residue?&#8221;

What or who does the term &#8220;little horn&#8221; represent Justme?

Could you tell us about these next prophetic verse Justme, in detail of course?

Rev13: 2 The beast that I saw had the body of a leopard, the feet of a bear, and the mouth of a lion. The dragon handed over its own power and throne and great authority to this beast.

Please explain verse 3 for us Justme?
3 One of its heads seemed to have been fatally wounded, but now it was well. Everyone on earth marveled at this beast,

Who are these two Justme?
Could you explain how long the beast holds this power?
4 and they worshiped the dragon who had given its authority to the beast. They also worshiped the beast and said, &#8220;No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it.&#8221;

Which beast kills the two witnesses Justme?

I have more questions for you Justme.

I will post lots more for you later. However if you can&#8217;t answer them, Why not do the honest thing, the right thing, the noble thing and admit it! Or is pride your problem?

Not good enough folks, I knew this would happen he has gone to water again, just like the last time I asked about Daniel and Revelation, and he tries the old wriggle out of it trick by going back to something that was dealt with before.
These people have a lot to say if anyone goes beyond their biblical indoctrinated understanding.
Are you ashamed of your church Justme? You said it was a big church, well name it!
After posting the my last post what did we get.

Listen to the weak reply.
J quote.
Hi PC,
The link was of a preterist&#8217;s view. It belongs down a sewage drain.
If that is what you believe what are YOU a preterist doing here, other than to cause trouble?
_______ __________ _____________
PC
Well if your not interested, in prophecy then that verifies all I have just said about you and if you are not interested, then get lost and give sincere folk like Vinsight4u, 66Books, Palatka, Colbey, and myself room to study at least from your weird historic views, go to your preterist friends at your church!
The prophecy I gave about the USA Britain and Russia. was NOT addressed to you!
So whether your interested or not is of very little concern to me.
However the questions from Daniel 7 and 8 were for you and by not answering them, you have not lost credibility, because you had none in the first place in these matters!

So, because you can&#8217;t answer these questions I think you should retreat in shame and be quiet until you can.

I&#8217;m asking you Justme, not &#8220;Just the facts&#8221; for this information, if I wanted to ask your preterist teacher. I would have done so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
You are the one that said my study was &#8220;junk&#8221; concerning the USA and Britain and I would like to know on what bases you made that remark?

As far as prophecy goes I have yet to see YOU place a detailed study.

On the subject of the millennium, you were vague when cornered by Atkin about it. You insist it is either finished, or may be happening and is before the resurrection of life, you are all over the place and loose with prophetic time yet the best you can come up with is this pathetic wimpish remark!

Quote &#8220;I have zero interest in your interpretation of any prophecy.&#8221;
Which was NOT addressed to you Justme.
Your opinion is worth very little to me because you are unable to answer the Bible questions put to you and there are more coming to show everyone that your bark is bigger than your bite.

I&#8217;m asking YOU for YOUR interpretation as you think mine &#8220;junk.&#8221;
Every time I put you on the spot with biblical questions you go to water.

This is what you come up with, a question that I have answered before and when I find the answer I gave you before, I will post it again.

In the meantime, try and gain some of your lost position and answer the question or admit you can&#8217;t and be honest about it, and say nothing for once in your life and leave others alone that differ from you!
You drive people away, they are nervous of saying anything.
If someone is just learning these things they have a right to state them without being bullied by you.

I have you in a corner and you can&#8217;t move out of it because you don&#8217;t know the answers.

I will ask you again to show folk how much you don&#8217;t know.
I will even give the verse with the answers.

How will Satan control the earth?
Rev 13: 17.And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Could Justme explain these verses in clear terms using his own words?

Where did the beast receive his wound Justme and where was he when he did?

Who is the lion with eagles wings Justme?

What or who is the &#8220;little horn&#8221; Justme?

Rev13: 2 The beast that I saw had the body of a leopard, the feet of a bear, and the mouth of a lion. The dragon handed over its own power and throne and great authority to this beast.

3 One of its heads seemed to have been fatally wounded, but now it was well. Everyone on earth marveled at this beast,

4 and they worshiped the dragon who had given its authority to the beast. They also worshiped the beast and said, &#8220;No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it.&#8221;

We are still waiting Justme or maybe you cohorts Linda8 or Rebaa can help you out of the mud?

Hello 66Books, Colbey, and Vinsight4u. This is for you guys.

Do you remember that I said, there are those that read the Bible to seek It&#8217;s truth and there are those that pull verses to make the Bible fit their own interpretation?

I gave two verses that I used as prime examples and will repeat them just to show what happens when we Forget the Bible&#8217;s intent.

Matt 27:5. And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.
Judges 7:17. And he said unto them, Look on me, and do likewise: and, behold, when I come to the outside of the camp, it shall be that, as I do, so shall ye do

That is a prime example of twisting what the Bible says.
The Bible said it, but it was not It&#8217;s intent.
Now we get the following from Justme, using the same technique but it is not as obvious as the above last verses, until we read what the BIBLE says and see it&#8217;s intent then Justme&#8217;s arguments hits the dust.

The surprising thing is he knows that we have been over this before yet in desperation to change the subject questions I posed from Daniel 7 and 8 which he cannot answer, brings up this old chestnut again, however he can recall asking it but not the answer I gave.
Why?
Because we have what is known as, a closed heart and a church indoctrinated preterist mind set.

So let&#8217;s deal with this again folks, then I want to say something about the bear power of Daniel.

________ ________ ____________
Justme quote.
Rev 20
13The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.

I have asked you this before and I don't recall your answer.
Are all those who died at sea wicked or are all those who died at sea righteous?
____ __________ _____________
PC.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
From memory it was Linda8 that insisted that this next part of the Bible was the resurrection and we will see why it is not, but only a record of the judgement after the death sentence was carried out.

Justme assumes the same as Linda8 that Rev 20: 12. Is the judgement proper and associates this with the resurrection she pulls another verse in below.

___________ _________ _____________
Justme&#8217;s quote.
BECAUSE all of those who were dead at sea were judged just as all men will be judged as we read here:

Matt 12
36But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.

What can be the results of that judgment?

37For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."
______ ___________ ________________
Justme then says.
&#8220;There are both wicked and righteous present here at the white throne judgment.&#8221;

&#8220;But the big thing is that death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire.&#8221;
14Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.
______ _________ _________________
Now we get good old logic coming into the picture by Justme.
&#8220;You notice there that the second death is mentioned.... well, that second death isn't involved in the 'first' resurrection. The righteous are judged here because the book of life is referred to at this judgment. Why bother looking in the book of life for a name if there will be no righteous people present?&#8221;
______________ ______ __________
PC.
We then get another verse, 2 Tim 1. pulled in by Justme, and an application is made of it being in the &#8220;past tense&#8221; then he, ties it to the above verses of Rev 20:12 which is future!
_________ __________ ____________
Justme quote.
You also notice that death is given the big heave-ho there....
2 Tim 1
10but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Saviour, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

You'll notice the past tense there eh PC?
_____ _____ ____________ ____________
Justme, says, &#8220;past tense there eh PC?&#8221;

To save time I have only posted verses one, nine and ten but I would recommend you read all.
Justme didn&#8217;t use verses one or nine, which are pointers to the future promise of life eternal, and being made apparent or manifest when our Lord became the Lamb of God who destroyed death.

We all know that people continue to die and therefore these verses are applicable to the resurrection of life at trump 7, a future event.

1 Corinthians 15: 52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
If we include verses one and nine we see it is a future event.

2 Tim 1: 1.Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the PROMISE OF LIFE which is in Christ Jesus,

2 Tim 1: 9. Who hath saved us, and called with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to HIS OWN PURPOSE AND GRACE, which was given us in Christ Jesus BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN,

2 Tim 1: 10. But is now made MANIFEST by the APPEARING of our SAVIOUR Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Made &#8220;manifest&#8221; or made apparent.
_______ _______ _____________ __
Now let&#8217;s look at Rev 20: 12 and more.
The wicked dead are raised, that&#8217;s how they appear at Gog and Magog, after the millennium.
They are of &#8220;the resurrection of damnation.&#8221; That fact will become blatantly obvious by what happens to them in the next verse.

Rev 20: 9.And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and FIRE came down FROM GOD out of heaven, and DEVOURED THEM.

10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

After the wicked and Satan are destroyed, God destroys &#8220;the Earth and the heaven.&#8221;
There is NOTHING left, of the EARTH, NOTHING AT ALL of Satan or the wicked.

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

So how can these next verses be speaking of another resurrection?
They certainly can&#8217;t be read as such.

They are a record of how the JUDGEMENT WAS carried out, before the wicked then the Earth and heaven were destroyed, along with Hades and DEATH.
There is NOTHING of Earth, &#8220;no place for them.&#8221;
Death has been destroyed so nobody will die from verse 11, do you think Justme sees that, when he had the answer to this before?

This is the court&#8217;s records of the fair justice proceedings, of God.
This group were judged out of the books but they were not found in the book of life, so they died.

12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

After the books were opened in the last verse, they were judged by them.
13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Why was the Book of life opened?

14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life WAS cast into the lake of fire.

________ _________ ____________
J says
&#8220;You see I brought up the foregoing because you wrote.&#8221;
_____________ ____________ _________
______ _________ _______________
Justme says
&#8220;The opening of those books is in Rev 20 among other places. The opening of those books at that judgment is one more clear proof that the wicked and the righteous(other than those of the 'first' resurrection group) are dealt with at the SAME TIME at the time of the great tribulation just as Daniel 12 says.&#8221;
______ ____________ ______________
PC.
The book of life has the recorded names of the righteous, that do not worship the beast.
Rev 13: 8. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Let&#8217;s follow Daniel as it is sequenced.
It is at the time of the tribulation period that the &#8220;BOOKS&#8221; are opened!

Daniel 7: 10. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him THE JUDGEMENT WAS SET, and the BOOKS were opened.

The BOOKS are opened AND JUDGEMENT IS SET, as a first consequence, the beast is killed, that is the one with the mortal wound, just at the end of the tribulation period!

Daniel 7:11. I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
So judgement was set at the tribulation period, BEFORE the Earth is actually destroyed.
___________ ________ ___________

J says
You see the bible tells you, yes you PC, that as you face your personal day of judgment, by your words you will be aquitted and by your words condemned. Are you aware of this PC?
My words &#8220;acquitted and my words condemned?&#8221;
I have a good memory and I do not recall using that phrase at all.
Show me what post you took THAT from?
_________ ________ _________________
I found this back a bit on one of my posts.
1 Corinthians 15:51. Behold, I shew you a mystery; WE SHALL NOT ALL SLEEEP, BUT WE SHALL BE CHANGED, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Note the date of this post he may try and alter what he said
______ __________ ___________ _______
Justme&#8217;s quote from post 555 which has no edit notice date.

&#8220;I can tell you one thing for certain that every man, woman and child who is alive at the parousia is going to physically die. For sure.&#8221;
_______ _____________ _________
PC WELL THAT&#8217;S A NEW MESSAGE FROM Justme.
Instead of being raised at the resurrection of life, we are going to physically die? That&#8217;s a great message, Justme!
LOL.

Do you or do you not have the answers to the questions I asked of you, concerning Daniel 7 and 8?

If you can't answer them then save us all a lot of time and say so, instead of going around it over it and under it.

I said Stop "wriggling," sit still and say, yes or no.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Is it so hard for you to admit that you don't have the information.
If you haven't then retract your remarks using the word "junk."
__________ ________ _______________
J
You now say this quote. I don't wiggle PC.
____ _______ ______________
PC I said &#8220;wriggle&#8221; out of it.
_____________ _________ __________
J
&#8220;There is junk I have no interest in, but I stated that up front a long time ago. Your interpretation of Daniel is incorrect, maybe vin knows that as well now. Maybe that is why all those posts were deleted, I don't know and it doesn't matter to me.&#8221;
______ __________ __________________
On basis of knowing NOTHING about Daniel, 7 and 8. YOU make those assumptions about what I say about Daniel 7 and 8, is junk.
show us your proof ?

I tell you this folks, it is because Vinsight4u thought nobody was reading his work that he removed his posts.

Well the view numbers rocketed upwards when he posted something here.

Justme and his cohort mates hounded Vinsight4u and ganged up on him that&#8217;s why he removed them.

I asked him to put them back but that is difficult because he did not save them.

And you arrogantly suggest it was because he was wrong and YOU are right?!

So here are some more easy questions that you don&#8217;t have the answer to because you are NOT as wise as you would like others to believe!

_______ _____________ _____________ Hi PC,

We can go back a bit and see what I wrote to Vin who has since deleted all posts.

Anyway to Vin I said this:

Much of this part of Daniel I tie in with a battle that occured in BC 168? or thereabouts. The temple was over run by Epiphanes Antichous (can't remember how to spell it). It has been ages since I read about this so I can't provide details, but I remember that I considered this event a possible explanation for certain passages from Daniel.
_______ ____________ ________________
PC quote.
What verse do you associate with your last statement?
I don&#8217;t want a vague &#8220;possible explanation for certain passages from Daniel..&#8221;
I want exactness.
_______ ___________ _____________
J
In another post I said this:
Well, I didn't say I haven't read the OT, I just don't find it interesting.
Besides everything in the NT has to agree with the OT anyway.
_________ _________ ____________
PC
So you admit that you do not understand Daniel?
Well at last, now you can retract your assumptions based on your admitted ignorance of Daniel 7 and 8.
________ _______ ___________
J
After you wrote your long story about how Dan was talking about the USA I wrote this to answer your following quote:
_________ ___________ _________
PC
The only thing that makes my explanations long is the fact that I use the Bible which you admit you don&#8217;t read half of it!
________ _________ ________________
J

Fanatics never admit to being fanatical!
They think they are doing the will of God!
This part of that post is correct.

Somewhere in one of my posts I said this apparently:

&#8220;everybody knows all you stuff about USA and Britain is junk.&#8221;
___ ___________ ___________
PC.
&#8220;EVERYBODY&#8221; only a fool would say that before asking &#8220;EVERYBODY.&#8221;
You are so self opinionated, a little knowledge is dangerous!
______ _____________ ______--
J
For the life of me I can't find where I said that, but I know I said something like that and well I should have because that kind of stuff IS nothing but junk and there is no reall use being overly nice about calling that spade a spade. Maybe you should check with vin again because vin deleted every post they had written here. Vin did read that link I put forth to you, maybe vin saw the light.
-_______ _______ ___________
PC.
Yes I did and it shows you are a preterist through and through.
____ ______ _____________
J
So I came on this thread to take part in a discussion about the abomination that causes desolation. That discussion digressed into a exhausting ordeal thru resurrections which I also find interesting.
___ _____ _______
PC yes and you have to ask yourself why do people disappear from you and your cronies like rebaa and Linda8?
Being with people like you is like being with the Sadducees and Pharisees who thought they were right as well OR A RATTLE SNAKE.

______ __________ ____________
J
Fairy tales from Daniel I do not.... there will be no analysis of Daniel 8 and 9 from me because I couldn't care less.
_________ ____________ _______
PC.
AT LAST! HE ADMITS HE DOESN&#8217;T EVEN KNOW DANIEL 9, BINGO!
I ONLY ASKED HIM ABOUT DANIEL 7 AND 8.

HE SAYS HE DOESENT CARE?

YET HE CARED ENOUGH AND JUMPED IN OUT OF HIE DEPTH, SAYING WORDS LIKE &#8220;JUNK&#8221; AND &#8216;RUBBISH&#8221; AND NOW &#8220;FAIRYTALES?&#8221;

THAT IS THE REASON I CALL HIM UNTRUTHFUL.
THIS VICTORY IS FOR YOU 66BOOKS AND VINSIGHT4U AND for THE TRUTH FINALY!
_________ _________ _____________
J
However, I really would like to continue with the resurrection of the dead.
_ _____ __________________
PC we have done that!
_______ ___________ ______
J
Did you know that the word 'resurrections' plural does not appear in the bible. Gee, maybe there isn't two resurrections of the dead as you would like us to believe.
_____ ________ __________
PC.
Boring! Not interested in anything you have to say.
______ _____ _______
J
Here are more verses that would indicate the resurrection of the just and the unjust or the general resurrection of the dead from Daniel 12 occur at the same event.
__________ ____________ ________________
PC
Have already dealt with this!
You are repeating yourself and are becoming boring!
Tell it to some one that is interested in what YOU have to say and I&#8217;m not!
_______ ________ ____________
J
We know that both the just and the unjust are to be resurrected...
Then let's look at these few verses:
_______ ___________ _______
PC.
No I won&#8217;t bother!
________ ___________ _________
So here PC is the final straw, here is where even you should be able to follow the actual word of God. Here is that illusive BOTTOM LINE, the fat lady is singin', it is over...for real this time..
____ ____ _______
PC
You like to hear yourself talk with the &#8220;fat lady&#8221; bit and Bottom line rubbish how simple you are and I&#8217;m not interested!
_______ ______ _________
J
Do you see the casting into the fire and then ...AND THEN the righteous
_____ _______ _______________
PC
NO! your back to front on that stuff! Go away!
_______ _____ ____________-
J
Maybe you should read Matthew 13, not from a study guide, but from the actual bible. You will see things like:
_______ _____ _____
PC
My study guide is the Bible you&#8217;re the one reading the church &#8220;rubbish&#8221; guide.
You are repeating yourself, running out of Bible are we?
________ ________________________
J
40"As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age.
___________ _____________ ___
J
This is the bad guys PC..at the end of the age...gee when is that 'end of the age'? Is that when Daniel is going to be raised? Yes, of course it is PC, of course it is.
_________ ________ _______________
No, no more space for you. You are repeating your church theories that others know that were put down with the Bible they see it and you are stupid enough to repeat your errors.
Out you go. Along with your false teachings along with rebaa and linda8.
I find you stultifyingly boring as does most others.
I won&#8217;t bother coming back I will speak to my friends and we can have a good study on another thread I will ask the site owners to start a section that does not allow preterists in so that will get rid of you .
I have done my job here , I got you to admit you did not understand Daniel 7: and 8 and because you can&#8217;t even understand the chapters I mentioned you included Daniel 9 as well.

This was a sweet victory for Vinsight4u and 66Books and for the truth&#8217;s sake.
Amen.

Upvote 0

Justme

Senior Veteran
Jun 20, 2002
western prairies
Visit site
✟6,941.00
Faith
Christian
Hi forum,

I want to point out a couple of facts:

I understand the bible to say that all for all who read the gospel of Jesus Christ, the second coming is a future event...is that how you understand full preterism?

Besides partial preterism is accepted here as far as I know.( I don't know if I qualify for either)

Concerning Daniel 7???& ??? that PC is concerned about.

A long time ago I stated this:

In there I said I can't provide details.... I would guess PC may have assumed from this that I haven't spent much time trying to piece together Daniels prophecies and should have realized I know precious little of the early chapters of Daniel.

PC is miffed that I said 'everybody' knows her interpretation of Daniel was junk....okay so maybe there is a few biblically unknowledgable that would agree, who knows how many.

How do I know that what she wrote was junk without knowing what Daniel 7 and 8 is about...ask anyone who really knows the bible if USA is referred to either in reality or symbolically?

When you deal with someone that is flogging a false religious doctrine they are quite predictable in how they deal with the questions.

First they boldly promote the false teaching as the whole universe knows this and only YOU have the wrong idea. Generally they progress from being nice about it to calling you stupid running you down as you lead them thru scripture that proves them wrong. They most always attempt to keep changing the subject to try to avoid dealing with the real biblical truth. They perhaps feel if they jump to enough topics they can come up strong on one and then they can end the convesation and walk away victorious. Anger generally creeps in, which isn't uncommon in discussions of religion or politics, but it comes regardless. When you take the people to the place where they can no longer dodge or rationalize or in other ways deflect they pick up their bibles, say they aren't going to play any more and go home.At least that is my experience over the last 15 years.

When we get into discussions with extreme die-hards such as PC we should never even hope that we will get thru to them...but there are many who listen in or read along that may be helped.

I want to quote just one from PC's post:

I had written this to PC:
J says

The following is PC's response:
My words “acquitted and my words condemned?”
I have a good memory and I do not recall using that phrase at all.
Show me what post you took THAT from?

The above is from verse 37 of chapter 12 of the Gospel by Matthew in the New Testament of the Holy Bible.

Take care everybody and thanks for reading along and thanks for your comments along the way,

Justme

Upvote 0

ddlewis86

Politically Incorrect
Jul 31, 2003
dallas, tx
Visit site
✟440.00
Faith
Non-Denom
raphe said:
In my opinion, the Dome of the Rock is the abomination of desolation, Mohammed is the false prophet and Islam is the beast that brings on Armageddon.

What other religion hates Judah and Ephraim (Jewish & Christian believers) as much as Islam, what religion would think nothing of killing you if you do not convert to their way of thinking? What religion is bent on world domination?
Which religion wants to annihilate the Jewish people as well as Christians?
There are many false religions and cults, but Islam is the most dangerous of all! Islam is the ultimate anti-Messiah and operates in the spirit of the Anti-Messiah/Christ.
I was thinking the same thing. I posted this on another message board.

At the end of the year 666 of "Julian time", was the beginning of the year 622 A.D., which was the year when the founder of Islam, Mohammed, settled from Mekka to Medina, and this is the year "one" of the Islamic calendar, so calculating the Islamic year (Yi) from the "Julian" year (Yj) is: Yi = Yj - 666[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]”[/font]

We all know that the dome of the rock sits in the place of the old temple. We all know that Allah is the god that is worshipped in this temple. We all know that the "false prophet "Mohammed" proclaimed Allah to be "god". We all know that Christ has been acknowledged as a man but denied as the Christ by this religion.

The main "religion" that surounds Israel is Islam. She is surrounded by her enemies. It is in the name of Allah that the rest of the nations surrounding her want to see her die. Why is it so difficult to believe that the anti-christ and the false prophet are Mohammed and Allah? Why is it so difficult to believe that the war that will kill 200 millionpeople couldn't occur in the middle east? There are more than enough Musslim to make up that number in that area.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

adam332

Deut. 10:12 And now, Israel, what doth the LORD t
Feb 10, 2002
Alabama
Visit site
✟15,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
raphe,
you said;
"Which religion wants to annihilate the Jewish people as well as Christians?"

hmmm......how about the RCC? They killed more Christians in the dark ages than every man woman and child that has died in every war that has ever been. Do I even need to go into all the anti-semitic behavior by the Holy Roman Empire.

Please read Daniel and Revelation again and follow the world powers as layed down in the order his visions showed. The last world power was that of rome.

Upvote 0

ddlewis86

Politically Incorrect
Jul 31, 2003
dallas, tx
Visit site
✟440.00
Faith
Non-Denom
adam332 said:
raphe,
you said;
"Which religion wants to annihilate the Jewish people as well as Christians?"

hmmm......how about the RCC? They killed more Christians in the dark ages than every man woman and child that has died in every war that has ever been. Do I even need to go into all the anti-semitic behavior by the Holy Roman Empire.

Please read Daniel and Revelation again and follow the world powers as layed down in the order his visions showed. The last world power was that of rome.
You have a point. I have believed that Revelation 12 has always described the Vatican to a "T". But doesn't the "Dome of the Rock" currently stand in the Holy Place? Isn't there, as a result of a "false prophet", a "false god" being worshipped there? I also believe that the book of Revelation spoke of things past, present (current to John's time), AND future. I believe the "Abomination that causes desolation" was the continuation of Animal sacrifices in the temple. Christ was the final sacrifice. It was at this point that the Jews no longer worshipped the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Jesus Himself said that if you knew the Father you would know me. The Jews that did not accept Christ continued to worship their "traditions of men". The destruction of the Temple in 70 AD was what Christ was refering to when He said "not one stone would be left unturned."

This does NOT mean there isn't anything left to be fulfilled in the book of Revelation. There is MUCH left to be fulfilled.

I think that when the "Road Map" officially splits Jerusalem and the Temple Mount, THATS when the Jews should flee. The sharing of the Temple Mount is the OFFICIAL recognition of the man or "MEN of Islam", standing in the Holy Place praising Allah. The Jewish Temple will be REBUILT and the "Abomination that causes desolation" will begin once again.

Just some thoughts.

Not real sure how or where the RCC fits into this.

Upvote 0
Where is the temple now? What function in worship would the Jerusalem temple hold for us now? What abomination could cause a desolation of the temple, how would that be practical now?

In light of Scripture, one of which is 2 Thess. 2:3 - speaking of the apostasy that will occur, among others like Revelation 9 and such.

My view is that the Church (congregational - not the Body of Christ) shall be made uholy, which in my opinon is already happening with false doctrines. This brings me to the cannon these apostate members use, these paraphrased Bibles like the Message Bible - how vile this book of lies is.

Upvote 0

ddlewis86

Politically Incorrect
Jul 31, 2003
dallas, tx
Visit site
✟440.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The temple is now the Church. Prophecy teachers have all seem to have forgotten that there are a "remnant" of Jewish Christians in Israel. Regardless of whether or not this remnant has been in Israel or scattered through out the globe, there has always been a "Christian Jewish" remnant. They are part of the "Christian Church". That Church is the Temple of God.

It is the Jewish "religion of men" that rebuilds the temple and restarts the sacrifice that restarts the abomination of desolation.

It is the "Church" that continues to recognize the "false religion" of Judaism and give it it's strength through misinterpretation of Christian Scripture. As if we, as Christians, are suppose to somehow respect this "false religion". IMHO

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.