Visit site
✟15,383.00
Faith
Christian
Isn't what we call Iraq a large part of the original
promised land?

In the words of Jesus talking about

John 5:28-29
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
KJV
I see no division of time in HIS words

Doesnt everlasting live defeat death

Upvote 0

Justme

Senior Veteran
Jun 20, 2002
western prairies
Visit site
✟6,941.00
Faith
Christian
Hi vin,

YOU wrote:
What do you see Jesus doing with them if He raises them before the time when the wicked are rasied to see that their names are not in the book of life?

That is a very good question.

What indeed is Jesus going to do with them when He raises then before the wicked are raised?

Because you see those wicked are here:
5Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

What indeed is Jesus going to do with them...REV 20:5

juST FOR FUN LOOK THRU THIS rEV 14:13

jUSTME

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Dear Palatke, please forgive me for my tardiness in getting back to you. I have been very busy with stock and farm responsibilities.

Would you mind if I post on the abomination of desolation site with my reply. It makes it easier for me to keep track of where I have placed things. Your remarks were most interesting, indeed.

I would lie you to consider this for a moment and it may give you an idea as to how I think on these matters.

If we keep in mind that the Bible is a Jewish Book and therefore

it is about Jewish history, and their future and

we as Gentiles, are only mentioned in the Bible, when we have a historical or future association with the Jewish nation, whether for good or for bad.

Being aware of that situation, we can now look at the "2300 evening and morning," and the "1290" "1335" and "1260 days," also the "42 months," the "season and time," the "little season," and the "millennium" and show how it all fits together with the "Armageddon battle," and also solve the "Mystery of Babylon."

Only you and I know what they questions were and I will not broadcast them here as they were asked of me by you in my private message box.

Dear Palatka44, I thank you for Asking me these questions and I thank you for your thoughts on these matters. I should give you a little background of how I came to study the way I do and why I use so much Bible.

I used to attend a church that incorrectly taught me that the Harlot in Rev 17:4, was the Roman catholic church.

Rev 17:4. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

However, I was told by Brother Charles Wheeling, to read Ezekiel 16, if I wanted to find out who the Harlot was, and so I read.

Ezekiel, showed me clearly, who the woman riding the beast really was.

So I have pasted it here and highlighted some aspects in capital letters, just for emphasis.

I know it’s a bit long but it is worth the read if only for recollection purposes.

Ezekiel 16:1. Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Son of man, cause JERUSALEM TO KNOW HER ABOMINATIONS,

3And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto JERUSALEM; Thy BIRTH and THY NAIVITY is OF THE LAND OF CANAAN; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.

Abraham was an Amorite and Sarah was a Hittite as you no doubt know.

Ezekiel 16: 4. And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all

5None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.

6And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.

7I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.

8Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine.

9Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.

10I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers’ skin, and I girded thee about with FINE LINEN, and I covered thee with SILK. 11I decked thee also with ORNAMENTS, and I put BRACELETS upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.

12And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful CROWN upon thine head.

13Thus wast thou decked with GOLD and SILVER; and thy raiment was of fine LINEN, and SILK, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding BEATIFUL, and thou didst prosper INTO A KINGDOM.

14And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.

15But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, PLAYEDST the HARLOT because of thy renown, and pouredst out THY FORNICATION on every one that passed by; his it was.

16And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.

17Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,

18And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them. 19My meat also which I gave thee, fine flour, and oil, and honey, wherewith I fed thee, thou hast even set it before them for a sweet savour: and thus it was, saith the Lord GOD.

20Moreover thou hast taken thy SONS and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou SACRIFICED unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter, 21That THOU HAST SLAIN MY CHILDREN, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?

Jesus was speaking of the Saints and Prophets that Jerusalem had killed and will kill again in the future as we shall see in Rev 11 after the two witnesses witness for 1260 days.

Then they lay dead for 3 ½ days in Jerusalem whilst that city will be under the control of the Gentiles for 42 months until the second coming.

Rev 11:2. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

John is told to measure the temple count those inside, but is told not to measure the outer court, because the Gentiles are in control of that part and Jerusalem for "42 months."

We can see, how it all stays that way until the second coming.

3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED and THREESCORE DAYS, clothed in sackcloth.

Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

We all know where Jesus was crucified. So I won’t belabour the clear issue, that it is of course Jerusalem.

Please note the TIME spans of these prophecies then the second coming being fulfilled.

We are told that for 42 months the gentiles trample on the city, then 1260 days being the completion of their witnessing whereupon they are killed and left for 3 ½ days until the resurrection of life that occurs at the second advent of Christ where they are raised.

So Palatka, when we study this, we will know that the 1290 1260 1335 and 2300 evening and morning finish at the same time however for this to be achieved they must start at different times

and after they end, the season and time = 15 months kicks in until Armageddon finishes and the birds eat the flesh of the vanquished which we will run through later.

Now let’s get back to Ezekiel 16.

22And in all thine ABOMINATIONS and thy WHOREDOMS thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.

23And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith the Lord GOD;)

24That thou hast also built unto thee an eminent place, and hast made thee an high place in every street. 25Thou hast built thy high place at every head of the way, and hast made thy beauty to be abhorred, and hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by, and multiplied thy whoredoms.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
26Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke me to anger.

27Behold, therefore I have stretched out my hand over thee, and have diminished thine ordinary food, and delivered thee unto the will of them that hate thee, the daughters of the Philistines, which are ashamed of thy lewd way.

28Thou hast played the harlot also with the Assyrians, because thou wast unsatiable; yea, thou hast played the harlot with them, and yet couldest not be satisfied.

29Thou hast moreover multiplied thy fornication in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea; and yet thou wast not satisfied herewith. 30How weak is thine heart, saith the Lord GOD, seeing thou doest all these things, the work of an imperious whorish woman; 31In that thou buildest thine eminent place in the head of every way, and makest thine high place in every street; and hast not been as an harlot, in that thou scornest hire;

32But as a wife that committeth adultery, which taketh strangers instead of her husband!

33They give gifts to all harlots: but thou givest thy gifts to all thy lovers, and hirest them, that they may come unto thee on every side for thy whoredom. 34And the contrary is in thee from other women in thy whoredoms, whereas none followeth thee to commit whoredoms: and in that thou givest a reward, and no reward is given unto thee, therefore thou art contrary.

35Wherefore, O HARLOT, hear the word of the LORD: 36Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the IDOLS OF ABOMINATIONS, and by THE BLOOD OF THY CHILDREN, which thou didst give unto them;

7Behold, therefore I WILL GATHER all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even GATHER THEM AROUND ABOUT AGAINST THEE, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.

38And I will JUDGE THEE, AS A WOMAN that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.

39And I will also give thee into their hand, and they shall throw down thine eminent place, and shall break down thy high places: they shall strip thee also of thy clothes, and shall take thy fair jewels, and leave thee naked and bare. 40They shall also bring up a company against thee, and they shall stone thee with stones, and thrust thee through with their swords.

41And they shall burn thine houses with fire, and execute judgments upon thee in the sight of many women: and I will cause thee to cease from playing the harlot, and thou also shalt give no hire any more.

Jerusalem will be given over to the Gentiles for 42 months until the second coming just after the two witnesses are killed at the end of the 1260 days then raised at trumpet 7, 3 ½ days later.

Rev 11:2. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty two months.

Ezekiel 16: 42So will I make my fury toward thee to rest, and my jealousy shall depart from thee, and I will be quiet, and will be no more angry.

43Because thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, but hast fretted me in all these things; behold, therefore I also will recompense thy way upon thine head, saith the Lord GOD: and thou shalt not commit this lewdness above all thine abominations.

44Behold, every one that useth proverbs shall use this proverb against thee, saying, As is the mother, so is her daughter.

45Thou art thy mother’s daughter, that lotheth her husband and her children; and thou art the sister of thy sisters, which lothed their husbands and their children: your mother was an Hittite, and your father an Amorite.

46And thine elder sister is Samaria, she and her daughters that dwell at thy left hand: and thy younger sister, that dwelleth at thy right hand, is Sodom and her daughters. 47Yet hast thou not walked after their ways, nor done after their abominations: but, as if that were a very little thing, thou wast corrupted more than they in all thy ways.

48As I live, saith the Lord GOD, Sodom thy sister hath not done, she nor her daughters, as thou hast done, thou and thy daughters.

49Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

50And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

51Neither hath Samaria committed half of thy sins; but thou hast multiplied thine abominations more than they, and hast justified thy sisters in all thine abominations which thou hast done.

52Thou also, which hast judged thy sisters, bear thine own shame for thy sins that thou hast committed more abominable than they: they are more righteous than thou: yea, be thou confounded also, and bear thy shame, in that thou hast justified thy sisters.

53When I shall bring again their captivity, the captivity of Sodom and her daughters, and the captivity of Samaria and her daughters, then will I bring again the captivity of thy captives in the midst of them:

54That thou mayest bear thine own shame, and mayest be confounded in all that thou hast done, in that thou art a comfort unto them.

55When thy sisters, Sodom and her daughters, shall return to their former estate, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former estate, then thou and thy daughters shall return to your former estate.

56For thy sister Sodom was not mentioned by thy mouth in the day of thy pride,

57Before thy wickedness was discovered, as at the time of thy reproach of the daughters of Syria, and all that are round about her, the daughters of the Philistines, which despise thee round about.

58Thou hast borne thy lewdness and thine abominations, saith the LORD.

59For thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even deal with thee as thou hast done, which hast despised the oath in breaking the covenant.

60Nevertheless I WILL REMEMBER MY COVENANT WITH THEE IN THE DAYS OF THY YOUTH, and I WILL ESTABLISH UNTO THE AN EVERLASTING COVENANT

61Then thou shalt remember thy ways, and be ashamed, when thou shalt receive thy sisters, thine elder and thy younger: and I will give them unto thee for daughters, but not by thy covenant.

62And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD:

63That thou mayest remember, and be confounded, and never open thy mouth any more because of thy shame, when I am pacified toward thee for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord GOD.

Sorry there was so much to read Palatka, but it is good to make absolutely sure of what the Bible’s intent is.

Now when we read the following after going through Ezekiel, and clearly seeing who the harlot is, then for us there is no mystery at all with the following verses.

Rev 17:1. And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the JUDGEMENT OF THE GREAT harlot that sitteth upon MANY WATERS:

"Many waters" is a term used for many nations, peoples, example. Rev 19:6. And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

As we read Daniel, and of course Revelation, we are told the story, then we are given the enlargement.

Rev 17: 2. With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4And the woman was arrayed in purple and SCARLET colour, and DECKED with GOLD and PRECIOUS STONES and PEARLS, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Now I know that I have met this woman before in the Book.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6And I saw THE WOMAN DRUNKEN WITH THE BLOOD OF THE SAINTS, and with the BLOOD OF THE MARTYRES OF JESUS: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I WILL TELL YOU THE MYSTERY OF THE WOMAN, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8The beast that thou SAWEST WAS, AND IS NOT; and SHALL ASCEND out of the bottomless pit, AND GO INTO PERDITION: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were NOT written in the BOOK OF LIFE from the foundation of the world, when they behold the BEAST THAT WAS, and IS NOT, and YET IS.

9And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the WOMAN SITTETH. 10And there are SEVEN KINGS: FIVE ARE FALLEN, and ONE IS, the OTHER IS NOT YET COME; and when he cometh, he must continue a SHORT SPACE. 11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into PERDITION.

12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as KINGS ONE HOUR WITH THE BEAST.

13THESE HAVE ONE MIND, AND SHALL GIVE THEIR POWER AND STRENGTH UNTO THE BEAST.

14These shall make WAR with the LAMB, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and KING OF KINGS: and they THAT ARE WITH HIM ARE CALLED, THE CHOSEN, AND FAITHFUL.

Rev 17: 15. And he saith unto me, The WATERS which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, ARE PEOPLES, and MULTITUDES, and NATIONS, and TONGUES.

16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill His will, and to agree, and GIVE THEIR KINGDOM unto the BEAST, until the words of God shall be FULFILLED.

Here we have it.

18And the WOMAN which thou SAWEST IS THE GREAT CITY, which REIGNETH OVER THE KINGS OF THE EARTH.

Now we know that all this will happen at the time of the end, that means "until the words of God shall be FULFILLED." From verse 17.

Now lets look at Rev 11. So that we can see how the 1260 days fits into this, that you were speaking about and asking about.

These times of the end 1260 days, plus 3 ½ days go right to the second coming. When Satan comes to the end of his allotted time of 1290 days sitting in mount Zion.

Rev 11:3. And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Verse 7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our LORD WAS CRUCIFIED.

They, the two witnesses are murdered in Jerusalem by the beast at the end of their witnessing of 1260 days, about 3 ½ years.

Then 3 ½ days later, they are raised at the second coming! So we know that the 1260 days, occurs at "the time of the end,"

Rev 11: 11. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither.

In verse 14 and 15, woe number three and the seventh trumpet are mentioned.

If we go to Rev 12; It is easy to see what God’s people are going to go through during the two witnesses period of 1260 days plus 3 ½ days.

Rev 12:1. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

The woman is the bride to be, made up of Christian Israelis from the twelve tribes, the woman a great wonder in Heaven, a new nation which also includes Gentile Christians. The new bride as we shall see in Rev 19 at the wedding supper.

The Lord’s first wife was the "harlot," The second is the one that lasts forever.

We know that she was the nation that Jesus chose to be a part of, as the "Son of man" being born of Mary.

Rev 12:2.And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Rev 12:3.And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a GREAT RED DRAGON, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

We all know that the "great red dragon" is none other than Satan.

4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Satan loses the battle in Heaven and causesa third of the angels to fall.

Now what will Satan do on Earth?

Satan decides to sit ON MOUNT Zion in Jerusalem.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou FALLEN FROM HEAVEN, O LUCIFER, son of the morning! how art thou cut down TO THE GROUND, which didst WEAKEN THE NATIONS! 13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I WILL SIT also UPON THE MOUNT OF THE CONGREGATION, in the SIDES OF THE NORTH.

Satan is only given 1290 days.

So now we know that the 1290 finishes at the second coming of Christ, because Rev 11 tells us so.

Here we have the same account from Daniel.

Daniel 11:45. And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; YET HE SHALL COME TO HIS END, AND NONE SHALL HELP HIM.

This next verse is written before the 1290 is mentioned in Daniel 12:.11. which gives us a good idea as around what time this event occurs.

Rev 12:1. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a TIME OF TROUBLE, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people BE DELIVERED, every one that shall be FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK.

We have the culmination of the story then in the following verses we have the enlargement of the time period involved until "thy people BE DELIVERED, every one that shall be FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK."

The 1290 also ends along with the 1335 days and the 1260 days plus 3 ½ days that the two witnesses lay dead in Jerusalem until they are raised at the second advent..

Rev 12: 11. And from the time THE DAILY SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12Blessed he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days

last verse above refers to the wedding supper BLESSING after the resurrection of life in Rev 19, we will get to that a little later.

Now back to Rev 12. Where Satan is on Earth.

The woman/Israel, had a child/Jesus, who’s heel was bruised, and hands pierced.

Paltka44 I haven’t forgotten about the bruised head we are coming to that soon, so please bear with me.

Rev 12: 5. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

The term "rule with a rod of iron" refers to the wicked nations at the Armageddon battle.

Rev 19:14. And the armies in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:19. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Rev 19: 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Daniel has almost the same story.

Dan 7:11. I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the HORN SPAKE: I beheld till the BEAST WAS SLAIN, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. Dan 7: 12. As CONCERNING THE REST OF THE BEASTS, they had their dominion taken away: yet THEIR LIVES WERE PROLONGED for A SEASON AND TIME.

They are allowed to live for 15 months for a reason and here it is.

Rev 19:21. And the REMNANT were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Let’s have a look at the 1335 days.

After the 1335 mentioned by Daniel 12: 12 God’s people receive their promised blessing at the wedding supper, because Michael in Daniel 12 verse one makes it happen when He stands.

Now for the wedding supper for those who wait for the 1335 days!

Rev 19:9. And he saith unto me, Write, BLESSED they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

They then get ready for the Armageddon battle in verse 14. And the armies in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Remember Palatka44, we can match this with Rev 17:14 to 20.

Which takes us right to the battle of Armageddon proper. Rev 19:21. And the REMNANT were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Note that the period that Satan sets up his abomination of desolation for 1290 days. Dan 12:11. And from the time the daily shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Which is a part of the time of trouble where, at the beginning of the 1260 days the two witnesses who are told to measure the temple but not the place of the daily, as it is under the control of the Gentiles and to witness for 1260 days where they are to witness until being killed. The lay dead 3 ½ days then are raised at the second resurrection in Rev 11: 11. What we are getting is the story and enlargement.

The same story from different aspects is repeated through Revelation and through Daniel.

As we know, the resurrection of life occurs after 1260 days of witnessing, plus 3 ½ days, after the two witnesses lay dead in Jerusalem.

After the 1290 days of the abomination Dan 12:11,

We can now see that the blessing occurs Rev 19: 9 after 1335 days Dan 12: 12, which means, these times start at different times but, must end at the second resurrection of life, at the same time and fit into the 2300 evening and morning, so the 1260, 1290, 1335 days along with the 3 ½ years along with the 42 months that Jerusalem is trampled on by the Gentiles ends at the second coming along with the "2300 evening and morning" period.

By the way it could be that the 2300 evening and morning being a secret number spoken of by Palmini, maybe 1150 days, but that is for another time.

Dan 12: 12. . Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Which brings us to the blessing just before the battle of Armageddon and the 15 months after "the time of the end" of all those previously mentioned time spans.

The wicked "remnant" are allowed to live for 15 months, Daniel 7: 12 then, they are put to the sword the at the battle of Armageddon.

Now we go over some of it again only from a different perspective.

The woman in white, not the harlot, is the one persecuted by Satan, for the same "time of the end " period of 1260 days as the two witnesses are witnessing.

Rev 12: 1. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Revelation is the same as Daniel, we get the outline of the story, then the enlargement in detail.

Rev12:7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. This time event, remember is mentioned in Daniel 12:1.

Just as a reminder. Daniel 12:1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Now back to Revelation.

Rev12: 9.And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which DECEIVETH THE WHOLE WORLD: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev12: 10. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Rev12: 12. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

How long is a short time?

Try around 3 ½ years.

Rev12: 13. And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man.

As the two witnesses witness for 1260, she, God’s people will be hiding in the wilderness in Rev 12 verse 14, remember God’s people are told to flee Jerusalem in Matt 24:15.
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains.

Here we are told that His people are to get out of Jerusalem and how long she is to stay in the wilderness.

Rev12: 14.And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a TIME and TIMES, and HALF A TIME, FROM THE FACE OF THE SERPENT. This time we are told for 3 ½ years she hides from the face of the serpent or Satan.

Why flee Jerusalem?

Because Satan is come amongst them.

Isaiah 14: 13. For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will SIT also UPON THE MOUNT OF THE CONGREGATION, in the SIDES OF THE NORTH.

Where is this place. At the "sides of the north?"

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Psalms 48:1. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. 2Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount ZION, on the SIDES OF THE NORTH, the city of the great King

Rev12: 15. And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Water meaning many nations, peoples that are deluded by Satan and the beast are going to go after God’s people, however there are certain protections that are going to help God’s people that are spoken of metaphorically in the next verse.

Rev12: 16. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Palatka44,

You mentioned the wound of the beast.

We know that Satan is bent on killing the remnant of her seed, and has only a "short time" to do it.

So, I want you to please, read this next verse very carefully, take your time and read it a few times if you want, like I did, there is a wealth of information in it.

Genesis 3:15. And I will put ENMITY BETWEEN THEE AND THE WOMAN, and between THY SEED AND HER SEED; it shall bruise THY HEAD, and THOU SHALT BRUISE HIS HEEL.

It’s easy to work out Palatka44, just give it some thought whilst reading the following verse.

Rev12: 17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make WAR with the REMNANT OF HER SEED, which KEEP the COMMANDMENTS of God, and have the TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST.

Remember who it was that had His heel bruised.

Jesus saved us, note His wounds.

Note also, that mortal wounds do not heal on Earth and when Michael fought in Heaven against Satan and his angels and Satan lost, which one of Satan’s angels do you think received the mortal wound?

If you know who the Archangel Michael is and remember that Jesus has many names, you will see how the beast got his wound just read the following verse.

Gen 3:15. And I will put enmity between thee and the WOMAN, and between THY SEED and HER SEED; it shall BRUISE THY HEAD, and thou shalt BRUISE HIS HEEL.

A beast will kill the two witnesses at the end of their 1260 day witnessing period. Then the two witnesses are raised 3 ½ DAYS LATER in Rev 11: 11

at the resurrection of life.

Now we can see the same story but the judgement is brought into the picture. Then we see why the condemned are allowed to live just to face the sword at Armageddon

This is what happens just before the second advent of Jesus.

Dan 7: 10. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

The little horn Satan, blasphemes God, until the beast is killed, that is the beast with the scar.

11I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time

After the beast is captured and killed the wicked remnant are allowed to live 15 months.

Rev 19: 1

Rev19:1-6. God’s people receive salvation.

1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God

The two witnesses and all the saints and Prophets who have died in Jerusalem are avenged.

2 For true and RIGHTEOUS ARE HIS JUDGEMENTS: for he hath JUDGED THE GREAT harlot, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath AVENGED THE BLOOD OF HIS SERVANTS AT HER HANED.

3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

Rev 19:7. Marriage of the Lamb.
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Rev 19:8. Saints given white garments.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Rev 19:9. Saints attend marriage supper of the Lamb and receive the promised blessing.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Rev 19:10. Messenger tells John, worship God only.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Rev 19:11. John sees Faithful & True on His white horse, readying for war.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Rev19:12. John sees God, in all His great glory with an unknown
name.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Rev19:13. Vesture dipped in blood, name, WORD OF GOD.
13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev19:14. His armies dressed in white, on white horses follow
HIM TO WAR!

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev19:15. Jesus leads with a two edged sword, TO SMITE THE
NATIONS TO RULE with a Rod of iron.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:16 King of kings Lord of lords. Birds feast on the slain.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Rev 19:17. Feast yourselves on Kings, captains, great and small.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Rev19:18. Eat the flesh of kings of the Earth who gather for war.

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

Rev19:19. The beast and King’s armies gather for war against
He that rides on the white horse.

19 And I saw the BEAST, AND THE KINGS OF THE EARTH, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Rev19:20. Beast & false prophet are captured & thrown into lake
Of fire.

20 and the BEAST WAS TAKEN, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were CAST alive INTO A LAKE OF FIRE burning with brimstone.

Armageddon War is within 15 months, NOTE, see Daniel 7:11,12.
11, 12. I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till THE BEAST WAS SLAIN, and HIS BODY destroyed, and GIVEN TO THE BURNING FLAME.

12 As concerning THE REST OF THE BEASTS, they had their dominion taken away: yet THEIR LIVES PROLONGED FOR A SEASOND TIME.
Time = one. Season = 3 months total 15 months.

Rev19:21. The rest were put to the sword, end of Armageddon

21 And THE REMNANT WERE SLAIN WITH SWORD of him that sat upon the horse, which proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Joel 2: 1Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

2A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

3A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

4The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run. 5Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

6Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

7They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

8Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

9They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

10The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

11And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

In Rev20:1. The angel Abaddon the angel over the pit, comes down from heaven with a great chain.
With the key to the pit.

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

In Rev20:2. He grabs Satan & ties him up for the Millennium.

2. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

In Rev20:3. Seals Satan in pit for the Millennium. He will not be able

Deceive until the 1000 years are up. The little horn is silenced until the second resurrection of damnation, after the millennium when his seed/followers are raised to face the second death along with him in verses 9 and 10..

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and SHUT HI UP, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

In Rev20:4. During the 1000 years judgement is given to God’s
Children, to judge the dead who are yet to be raised
At the second resurrection.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and JUDGEMENT WAS GIVEN UNTO THEM: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years

In Rev20:5. The wicked dead, stay dead until the 1000 years are
Up! God’s children reign as Priests with Him a 1000
Years and judge those not in the book of life!

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

This is the first resurrection 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev20:6 God’s children are blessed for being a part of the first
Resurrection. The second death can’t effect them.

In Rev20:7. 1000 years is now up and Satan is released to deceive
Those raised at the second resurrection.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Rev20:8. Nations are deceived by Satan. Satan gathers them.

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea

In Rev20:9. They surround the camp of God His city.

9. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

In Rev20:10. Satan is thrown in the lake of fire where the false
Prophet and beast were thrown earlier. The rest are
Burned with fire!

10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

In Rev20:11. Our great God makes heaven and the Earth flee away.
11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

There is no more of earth death or hell.

Books. We saw the judgement of those that paid homage to the beast, in Daniel 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

11I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame

Of course the wicked left behind have to wait, whilst God’s people receive their promised blessing, then they will come back and deal with the remnant wicked at Armageddon!

12As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

13I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

14And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Rev20:12. John sees the dead as they were judged out of the books.

12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

In Rev20.13. They were all judged according to their works fairly.
13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

In Rev20:14. Death hell are thrown into the fire of all consuming.
14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

In Rev20:15. As we know all who were not in the book of life
Were destroyed.

Chapter 21
Rev21:1. A new Earth for the old is no more.
1. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea

In Rev 21:2. The city of God descends upon the new Earth.

2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them,

I hope that is of some help to you Palatka, If you have any questions, please do ask.

Maranatha.

Prophecy Countdown.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hi PC,

From one of your posts somewhere:
If that word "parousia," means second coming then I have never suggested that the Earth is destroyed at that time.

The world will be destroyed, just after the second resurrection of damnation which occurs AFTER the millennium! I have said this using the Bible, many times!
My reply.

No not quite, you say the millennium has already begun and that is incorrect. It starts after the second advent and Armageddon battle.

_________ __________ _________

J quote.

That word 'parousia' means presence or coming. It is used 24 times in the NT. One of those times is in Matthew 24:3.
_______ ________ __________
J says. Quote.

It is what occurs immediately after the great tribulation even tho the Greek word for 'coming' isn't parousia in Matthew 24:30, it is erchomai. I can't help you much with the Greek lanquage, but there are sites that can explain this for you if you want.
________ _________ ______

My reply. Thank you for the explanation.

________ _______ _____________
J quote.

You said: If that word "parousia," means second coming then I have never suggested that the Earth is destroyed at that time******************
Well, actually you did, but maybe you just don't realize you did.
______ _________ _____________

My reply . No I did not say that at all and you know it!

I am well aware of what I said and if you think that I have even hinted at something so stupid as the Earth being destroyed at His second advent, then you are very much mistaken.

_______ _________ ___________

J quote.
Because you said:The world will be destroyed, just after the second resurrection of damnation which occurs AFTER the millennium! I have said this using the Bible, many times!*********************
__________ __________ ___________

My reply.

It is you that misplaces the millennium, before the second coming. So how can you claim that it is you that said that?

The Bible states quite clearly, that the millennium starts after the second advent, resurrection of life and after the battle of Armageddon see Rev 19. When Satan is imprisoned Rev 20:1,2,3. Then released after the 10000 years when the wicked are raised they all go up in smoke Rev 20: 7, 8, 9, 10. Then the world is destroyed in Rev 20: 11. In that order, as the Bible clearly states.

______ ____________ __________

J quote.

Yes, there is a resurrection after the 1000 year reign with Christ, you are SOOOOO correct and we know so because Rev 20:4 says:
5(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
When a sentence says "until the 1000 years has ended" it would mean that the 1000 year thing is OVER, can you follow this? That very same sentence says that the rest of the dead did not come to LIFE until AFTER the 1000 years.

________ ______________ _______

My reply.

Yes I can the 1000 years is after the first resurrection of life when we see the righteous all in Heaven, Rev 19: 1, 2, 3.

Then the living wicked not raised and left behind for the birds are put to the sword Rev 19: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21.

All the wicked dead stay dead for the millennium. Until they are raised to be burned to death Rev20: 9, 10.

Yes then as you say
"it would mean that the 1000 year thing is OVER." so I’m glad that you agree.

Yes the rest of the dead do not live until after the 1000 years where they are raised to die by fire in Rev 20: 9 along with their leader Satan, who dies in verse 10!

_____________ ________ _______

J quote.

This is kind of basic English here, we don't have to read about weddings, we don't have to read about suppers, we don't have to take a sojurn thru Daniel's prophetic works, we just have to read the plain and simple English lanquage that is written there.

__________ ________ _________

My reply.

So as you say
"we don't have to read about weddings," then why did Jesus ask John to record it for HIM in Rev 19: 1, 6, 7, 8, 9 ?

If you choose to ignore what the LORD stated then that shows why you have the timing all wrong.

You state that the 1000 years has been and gone, yet you do not know when it starts or finishes, when the Bible tells us that clearly, but if you choose to ignore what Jesus said about His own wedding supper as being of no importance, then you go right ahead.

________ __ ________

J quote.

THE REST OF THE DEAD DID NOT COME TO LIFE UNTIL THE THOUSAND YEARS WERE ENDED. Have you got the concept PC?

______ ________ __________

My reply.

Yes, I understand the concept very clearly. When I read what the Bible says.

Satan is cast out of Heaven and is here during the tribulation period and during the 1260 days of the two witnesses Rev 11. after the Armageddon battle he is imprisoned, which starts the millennium!

Rev 20: 3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

The righteous are raised. and given authority to judge the wicked dead, not yet raised until after the 1000 years.

4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

The wicked have to wait until the millennium is finished where they will be burned to death!

5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

This is the good part for those raised and are at the wedding supper. Rev19:1,2,3, 6, 7, 8, 9..

This is the first resurrection.

6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

What will Satan do with the wicked after they are resurrected of damnation?

7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

The wicked never learn!

9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

The second resurrection of damnation is for the second death, reserved for the wicked who did not live until the 1000 years were completed!

10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
______________ ________ ____________-
J quote.

Now this time after the 1000 years would be AFTER the millennium. The rest of the dead ould not come to LIFE until after the MILLENNIUM. Now you said the world would be destroyed AFTER the MILLENNIUM.
__ ____ __________

My reply.

You mistakenly place the 1000 years before the second coming of Christ. So it is by your reckoning the world would be destroyed before His second coming not mine!

You said this. Quote
. "So all this is to biblically prove that the 1000 year reign with Christ takkes place in Heaven PRIOR to the parousia".

The Millennium is after the second coming and after the wedding supper in Rev 19: 1,2,3, 6, 7, 8, 9..

Rev20: 7. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

The wicked nations raised after the millennium are deceived by Satan, and all die by fire, the second death .

8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

SO THE BIBLE SAY AFETR THE 1000 YEARS THE EARTH IS DESTROYED IN THE VERY NEXT VERSE! Do you grasp the Bible’s intent J?

So how can the 1000 years be before now when we are still here along with the earth?

There it is the Earth IS destroyed after the 1000 years, but by your reckoning in which the 1000 years has been and gone how come the Earth is still here Justme?

You need to relocate the 1000 years, after the second coming! Do you not understand that simple fact?

________ ___________ _________

J quote.

Now could you take a wee squint at this verse that you may have somehow missed in our conversation.
1 Thess 4
15According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.
So you see you have the world being destroyed before Jesus gets here and those poor folks still alive at His coming must just vaporize in the vast nothingness of space.
_____ __________ _______

My reply.
No, Justme, it is you that incorrectly places the millennium before the second coming.

You said this.
"The 1000 year reign with Christ is 100% for sure not on earth, period. The 1000 year reign is BEFORE the parousia, BEFORE jesus returns, Jesus is still at the right hand of God or still in Heaven when this 1000 year reign takes place.

So why are we and the world still here Justme, if the thousand years is finished at which time plus a little season, the World is destroyed after the millennium in verse 11?

It is you that is confused Justme, by placing the millennium before the second coming.

So you defeat your own argument about the millennium being before the second coming when the world is to be "vaporised" as you put it.

__ _________ ______________

1 Thess 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The above happens at the second coming which is before the millennium.

However it is you that said this. "Yet we are still here and not "vaporised."

Justme quote.
"To anyone who believes the parousia is 'soon' then the 1000 year reign is either going on now or it is over."

"So all this is to biblically prove that the 1000 year reign with Christ takkes place in Heaven PRIOR to the parousia.
Do you agree with that?"

"The 1000 year reign with Christ is 100% for sure not on earth, period. The 1000 year reign is BEFORE the parousia, BEFORE jesus returns, Jesus is still at the right hand of God or still in Heaven when this 1000 year reign takes place. If they are going to reign WITH Christ it has to occur where Christ is.. at that time He is IN heaven."

Maranatha.

Prophecy Countdown.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebaa

Sep 13, 2003
CALIFORNIA
Visit site
✟15,383.00
Faith
Christian
Jesus states things so simply in John.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation
KJV

I pray my view fit HIS words and that i do not skew scripture.

Upvote 0

Justme

Senior Veteran
Jun 20, 2002
western prairies
Visit site
✟6,941.00
Faith
Christian
Hi PC,

15According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.

Paul wrote the above in a letter to the Thessalonians. Paul told those people and, of course, all of us who will ever read his work, that

WE TELL YOU.......................this would be Paul and his friends telling the 'you' which would be the Thessalonians that.............

WE WHO ARE STILL ALIVE..................Who might this mean PC?

WHO ARE LEFT TILL THE COMING (PAROUSIA)...................this would be men and women that are still physically breathing and taking nurishment at the time of the parousia................

WILL CERTAINLY NOT PRECEDE ........................this means go before or more specifically in the context here it means those alive at the parousia will not be raised BEFORE..........

THOSE WHO HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP........................this means those who sleep in the dirt, those who died before sin was done in by the perfect sacrifice of Jesus Christ.......................those who died BEFORE the saving work of Jesus Christ.

I want to just deal with this one short verse here for now, thank you.

Is there any error in the description of this verse?

Justme

Upvote 0

Justme

Senior Veteran
Jun 20, 2002
western prairies
Visit site
✟6,941.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Rebaa,

You wrote:
Jesus states things so simply in John.

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation
KJV

I pray my view fit HIS words and that i do not skew scripture.

Can you see any possible hint in those verses that lead you to believe this refers to two different judgments and resurrections or do you see these people coming face to face with Jesus as a group and being judged to be a goat or a sheep?

Justme

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Justme said:
Hi PC,

Paul wrote the above in a letter to the Thessalonians. Paul told those people and, of course, all of us who will ever read his work, that

WE TELL YOU.......................this would be Paul and his friends telling the 'you' which would be the Thessalonians that.............

WHO ARE LEFT TILL THE COMING (PAROUSIA)...................this would be men and women that are still physically breathing and taking nurishment at the time of the parousia................

WILL CERTAINLY NOT PRECEDE ........................this means go before or more specifically in the context here it means those alive at the parousia will not be raised BEFORE..........

THOSE WHO HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP........................this means those who sleep in the dirt, those who died before sin was done in by the perfect sacrifice of Jesus Christ.......................those who died BEFORE the saving work of Jesus Christ.

I want to just deal with this one short verse here for now, thank you.

Is there any error in the description of this verse?

Justme

Hi J.

J’s quote.

Hi PC,
__________ _______ ______________

My reply.

Rev 20;3 states, after the resurrection of life, "and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Rev 20: 5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

Two resurrections.

Now how far apart are the dead raised before the living? Moments!

1 Thessalonians 4: 13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

The righteous dead are raised and we that are alive are caught UP WITH THEM.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive remain shall be caught up TOGETHER WITH THEM in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

One resurrection for the righteous dead and living and all within moments. There is no gap but that of seconds.

________ __________ ________________

J quote.

____ _______ ___________

My reply.

All those in faith, that are alive at the second coming will be "caught up together with them."

ALL the righteous dead are raised from their graves and ALL those living on the Earth at the second coming time!

1 Thessalonians 4: 17. Says it all.

1 Thessalonians 4: 17. we which are alive remain shall be caught up TOGETHER WITH THEM in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

______ ______ _______________

J quote.

_____ _____________ ____________

My reply.

"we which are alive remain shall be caught up TOGETHER WITH THEM in the clouds, to meet the Lord."

because they are to be raised at the resurrection of life.

The others left behind and Those left behind are certainly not righteous, and will be put to the sword in Rev 19: 21. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

So those left behind that are killed with the sword stay dead until the resurrection of damnation, a 1000 years later.

Rev 20;5.But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

We are told that those raised before the millennium are a part of the resurrection of life.

This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and SHALL REIGN WITH HIM A THOUSAND YEARS.

Rev 20;5. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

Where they get burned suffering the second death.

Verse 9. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

____ _______ ______ ___________

J quote.
____ _____________ ____________

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.