Sep 13, 2003
CALIFORNIA
Visit site
✟15,383.00
Faith
Christian
gaetan8888 said:
Hi

No, no, no ... the Antichrist are not a religious or military killer, the Bible say that he is the seductor. forget those muslim Antichrist followed by a army of crazy killer...

The Antechrist will come after some fool will bring a war and desolation, wen everybody will think it's the end and the Antichrist are here on earth, another guy will come and stop that war and do miracles, after that he will call himsell the Christ or the guide for all humankind.

The Antichrist will look like a saint, he will have a great charisma like a magnet bringing everyone to him, and he will say that he are the Christ of the christian, the Messia of the jew, the last Buddha, Krisna, and the last prophet of the muslim.

But, before all that, there will be great disasters and many false revelations who will bring doubts in the faith of millions of christians, bringing the great apostasy to a peak.

I've wrote much more about it in my web site, go read my texts there, it's bilingual in both english and french (I don't sell anything, it's free);

http://www.cyberquebec.ca/prs/gaetan8888

Bye

Gaetan
As any good literalist knows . . . Everything the scripture has to say about antichrist is listed below.

1 John 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
KJV
1 John 2:22
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
KJV
1 John 4:3
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
KJV
2 John 7
7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
KJV

Upvote 0

Marat

May 22, 2004
✟7,657.00
Faith
Baptist
kashif777 said:
It had blasphemous names on ten heads: KazakhSTAN (short for satan), AfghaniSTAN, PakiSTAN... (I must verify that there are indeed ten such nations, making this interpretation more substantial).
Hi kashif777,

It's easy to claim as if you know the exact meaning of the Revelation's prophecies. However, you should be a little careful talking about countries in the way you do.

The ending STAN in the names of the coutries does NOT come from SATAN - it's a word that means "Land", for your information. (How can you be so foolishly ignorant?) Therefor, "Kazakhstan", for example, means "Kazakhsland". Secondly, our country is not muslim as you say. Yes, there are muslims here, mostly nominal (who do not practice the religion), but they are not even a majority. Most people here in Kazakhstan are very secular. About a half of the poplulation are nominally Christian. Lastly, we have many born-again Christians, definitely more than in many countries that you did not call Satanic, considering our small population. Kazakhstan sends out misssionaries to some other neighbouring countries - I know a few of them personally.

So, please, be careful and think a little before calling a country belonging to Satan, okay? Thanks.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

The AC is not Buddhist........he is claiming he is Jesus and comes as an Angel of Light.'

read Matthew 24: If anyone says he is in the inner rooms......................the he they claim to be is Jesus........................ALL of the AC's followers think they are good God fearing Christians.

Upvote 0

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
Just The Facts said:
Hi

The AC is not Buddhist........he is claiming he is Jesus and comes as an Angel of Light.'

read Matthew 24: If anyone says he is in the inner rooms......................the he they claim to be is Jesus........................ALL of the AC's followers think they are good God fearing Christians.

:scratch: ...I just don't get this.

Ok so a dude is coming who will claim he is the returned Jesus Christ , and this false Jesus will spend much of his time blapheming God and those who dwell in heaven , yeah that makes sense doesn't it.
Now his followers ( Christians ) will get their calulators out and check to see if the name Jesus = 666 coz we don't wanna be fooled right! ..and guess what , he gets the all clear.
And now that the christian comunity is satisfied that this is the real jesus we can tell everyone that they must worship our jesus or starve to death or even worse , we will cut your heads off!
Yeah we will show the world what true christianity is all about , none of this wishy washy lovey dovey stuff ...:sick:

JTF...can you see why the idea of the AC being jesus is just plain silly?

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

before I quote Jesus saying they will claim to be him allow me to show you what really silly is.

The Ac wastes his time trying to deceive those already deceived......Christians are Whisked away leaving only those already deceived and Now Satan will come To do what........................deceive them they are all already deceived he might as well sit back and call it miller time.

But no Satan is going to go through this whole elaborate plot to................deceive the deceived.......What is he an idiot....................Satan is trying to fool the ELECT not Pagan sinners who are already deceived.

25: Behold, I have told you before.
26: Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Who do you think the he is it is someone saying they are Jesus this is shown to be true by the next verse

27: For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Jesus is saying when someone claims they are me returned sitting in the inner rooms showing themselves as me returned DO NOT BELEIVE it.

For When I Return it will be like lightening in the blink of an eye.

Boy Jesus sure is an idiot to think someone would try and fool Christians by claiming they are Jesus.

Upvote 0

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
Just The Facts said:
Hi

before I quote Jesus saying they will claim to be him allow me to show you what really silly is.

The Ac wastes his time trying to deceive those already deceived......Christians are Whisked away leaving only those already deceived and Now Satan will come To do what........................deceive them they are all already deceived he might as well sit back and call it miller time.

But no Satan is going to go through this whole elaborate plot to................deceive the deceived.......What is he an idiot....................Satan is trying to fool the ELECT not Pagan sinners who are already deceived.

25: Behold, I have told you before.
26: Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Who do you think the he is it is someone saying they are Jesus this is shown to be true by the next verse

27: For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Jesus is saying when someone claims they are me returned sitting in the inner rooms showing themselves as me returned DO NOT BELEIVE it.

For When I Return it will be like lightening in the blink of an eye.

Boy Jesus sure is an idiot to think someone would try and fool Christians by claiming they are Jesus.

Jesus was talking to the jews , he was NOT warning them of a coming false "Jesus" , he was warning them of a coming false christ , as you know , the word "Christ" means "Messiah".

And this is exactly what the jews are still waiting for , they are waiting for their Messiah to appear who will be heralded by the prophet Elijah .

And they believe he will appear very soon , kinda gets you thinking doesn't it!

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

Jesus was not talking to Jews he was Talking to Christians his followers...............his elect.................

no it does Not get me thinking. Satan wants me to think this ............as he needs as many as he can to believe this lie.........Then he can show up and destroy the armies he brings against Jerusalem with fire from heaven and deceive Christianity into believing he is Jesus returned.

Prophecy is not for unbelievers it is for believers it is for their benefit and warning.

Jews don't read Matthew Christians do it is a warning to Christians about the Man of Sin coming as an Angel of Light. That is........... pretending he is Jesus ..................so if someone says to you low Jesus is in the inner rooms do not believe it for the First resurrection will happen in the twinkling of the eye..

The Only people Satan wants to fool are the Saved the only ones saved are Christians so Satan is not going to waste his time fooling the already deceived.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Marat said:
The ending STAN in the names of the coutries does NOT come from SATAN - it's a word that means "Land", for your information. (How can you be so foolishly ignorant?)
Welcome to the world of religion forums, where obscure ideas and poorly researched theories are posted on an hourly basis. ^_^

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just The Facts said:
Jews don't read Matthew Christians do it is a warning to Christians about the Man of Sin coming as an Angel of Light.
But Jews were Matthew's originally intended audience, especially considering his heavy use of the Old Testament. The gospels were meant for unbelievers as a witness of Jesus Christ. Even John tells us that the events he recorded in his gospel were there specifically so that people would read them and believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God. Modern Jews may not read Matthew, which is their choice, but the gospel was certainly meant for them.

In Christ,

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Acts

No Mathew Audience was Christians the Gospels were a teaching tool not for those who do not care but those who have turned to be saved. To the Jew First then The Greek .

Hi Ikster

So what is the Father's Name what is the One True God ……………….God Of.................

Rom:15:33: Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

Rom:16:20: And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

Phil:4:9: Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

1Thes:5:23: And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Heb:13:20: Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Well I think he is the God of Peace

And Who is the God that they will follow................. well it is the God of the AC..................right

38: But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces:

So they Honour the God of Forces and War.............. with the AC and his Kingdom.

When the Ac shows up as Jesus returned he will say he is here to judge not forgive.

he will not be here as the God of peace but as of War. and He will lead Christianity in the slaughter of billions.

They will not Except jesus because his name is the Prince of Peace the God of peace he was for Peace and they are for War

Ps:120:7: I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.

They have already excepted they one who came in his name That is the Name of the God of Forces and War.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just The Facts said:
No Mathew Audience was Christians the Gospels were a teaching tool not for those who do not care but those who have turned to be saved. To the Jew First then The Greek.
I'm afraid you are incorrect, my friend. The Gospels (Matthew included) were meant to be the "good news" for unbelievers. Of course they are teaching tools for Christians, but they are meant for unbelievers. Epistles on the other hand were written for Christian audiences. Again, read what John wrote in his Gospel. They are called "Gospels" for a reason.

In Christ,

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Acts

Very Very Few who didn't believe ever read the gospels in those days.

You must understand that books were not like today where everyone has them. You could not go to the corner store and pick up a copy of Matthew.

In the first place Christianity WAS ILLEGAL it was considered a Dangerous cult that took people away from long established religions down the road to destruction.

leaders and Judges often referred to Christianity as a disease that was spreading like a contagion.

Now you did not get a hold of a copy of Matthew in the local scroll dealer under these conditions.

THE ONLY PEOPLE who had these books were Christians and they hid them and in many cases HID the VERY FACT that they were Christian.

How you came into contact with Matthew was by being Witnesses to by a Christian then if you had the calling you would go with them and met with them in Hidden places and learn the Gospels

Early Christians were witnessed to first then after they decided to join then they would be exposed to Matthew.

You need to do some reading on this Acts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

inhimitrust

May 17, 2004
Texas
✟837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Acts6:5 said:
I'm afraid you are incorrect, my friend. The Gospels (Matthew included) were meant to be the "good news" for unbelievers. Of course they are teaching tools for Christians, but they are meant for unbelievers. Epistles on the other hand were written for Christian audiences. Again, read what John wrote in his Gospel. They are called "Gospels" for a reason.

In Christ,

Great post acts. I never looked at it that way before, but you are absolutely right. I first read thru the gosples when I began to read the bible about the life and teachings of Christ, then the letters and epistles, and did read them as being written to their fellow believers warning them that time was short and not to stray from the teachings of Christ's words which Christ's desciples and apostles taught. This is what made the OT become so clear when I read it next.
Paul is important because he explained why there was going to be judgement soon on that apostate generation, that the whole world would be under God thru Christ, all would be equal, no more "jew" or "gentile", and to bring new revelation to them about the resurrection and redemption of the saints, including them, and fulfilling the old law with the new law: worshipping God in spirit thru the shedding of Christ's blood on the cross and His resurrection.
It is no accident that after Paul and the last of the apostles died, that God indeed sent His wrath on that generation in Jerusalem and the sourrounding land, as prophecied, and brought a whole new light into the world.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just The Facts said:
Hi Acts

Very Very Few who didn't believe ever read the gospels in those days.

You must understand that books were not like today where everyone has them. You could not go to the corner store and pick up a copy of Matthew.
I realize that, JTF. But literacy issues do not affect my argument. Whether Matthew thought his gospel would be read by a few hundred or a few million is not the point. The point is that the reason Jesus' life and ministry was recorded was to be a testimony of the Messiah, an evidence for unbelievers and a confirmation for believers. Matthew's Gospel is certainly the most Jewish of all four gospels, especially since one of the most prevalent themes of the book is Jesus' fulfillment of Old Testmant passages.

Just The Facts said:
In the first place Christianity WAS ILLEGAL it was considered a Dangerous cult that took people away from long established religions down the road to destruction.
Christianity only became "illegal" in Rome after Nero blamed Christians for the 64A.D. fire. Before that Christians may have been disliked or despised by Rome but they had not been persecuted by the Romans. The Jews had provided a limited harassment up to that point, but it had not been far reaching. In Acts, you can read numerous accounts of Paul going to the synagogues and openly preaching Christ from the scriptures with Jews and Greeks, and very rarely was he threatened with physical harm because of it. Chapter 18 even says Paul did so every Sabbath while in Corinth. So even if Christianity was illegal in the late First Century and beyond, Matthew's Gospel is believed to have been penned either before this persecution or right at the outset. What was written in the Gospel could have been dispersed to the Jews at that time in oral form, as did most of Christianity's early teachings. Christians weren't walking around with Bibles either at the time, as I'm sure you realize.

Just The Facts said:
leaders and Judges often referred to Christianity as a disease that was spreading like a contagion.
True, but the first real persecution of the Church did not begin until Nero. Therefore "leaders and judges" could whine all they want; Christians were not hiding in holes and in catacombs until after Nero.

Just The Facts said:
Now you did not get a hold of a copy of Matthew in the local scroll dealer under these conditions. THE ONLY PEOPLE who had these books were Christians and they hid them and in many cases HID the VERY FACT that they were Christian.

How you came into contact with Matthew was by being Witnesses to by a Christian then if you had the calling you would go with them and met with them in Hidden places and learn the Gospels
Only post-Nero or post-Domitian. And yet the Church continuted to grow.

Just The Facts said:
Early Christians were witnessed to first then after they decided to join then they would be exposed to Matthew.

You need to do some reading on this Acts.
I've done my reading on this, JTF. Yes, I know individual Christians weren't walking around with their own personal Bibles or manuscript copies of Acts and Ephesians in the First Century. Yes, I even know Ireneus, Papus, Origen, Eusebius, and St. Jerome believed the Gospel of Matthew was written for Jewish converts. But I believe that Matthew's emphasis in his Gospel was to reach the Jewish audience, converted and unconverted alike. I also believe Mark's Gospel had a Gentile audience in mind, while Luke had Theophilus in mind, and John had those in mind who needed to know that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing they may have eternal life. The gospel is supposed to be preached to unbelievers, and the narrative Gospels are the historical records of that very messege. So how are the Gospels not for unbelievers?

In Christ,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.