✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Tim,

Actually it is from Neh. 2: 1 - 5 where we read of Artaxersus Longimanus of persia giving the edict to rebuild Jerusalem and the Temple.

Marilyn.
You will also notice that all 3 rulers were involved:

14 And the elders of the Jews builded, and they prospered through the prophesying of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo. And they builded, and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the commandment of Cyrus, and Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia.

15 And this house was finished on the third day of the month Adar, which was in the sixth year of the reign of Darius the king.

That there was a stop in rebuilding is why Artexerxis became involved. The first 7 weeks of 49 years, caused a gap. Instead of 69 continuous weeks, there were 7 and 62.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Here is what I am referring to...(from your post #113)

"Jesus will Return on the Day of Tabernacles, 15 Tishri. [Tabernacles means; God with us] Exactly 2520 days since the peace treaty was signed."

So my question is:

Why would the world leader sign a peace treaty between the one world government and them in Israel on the feast of tabernacles?
There is no indication in Daniel 9:27 or elsewhere, that this peace treaty will be signed on the Day of Tabernacles.
It will be 2520 days before Jesus Returns, thats all.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There is no indication in Daniel 9:27 or elsewhere, that this peace treaty will be signed on the Day of Tabernacles.
It will be 2520 days before Jesus Returns, thats all.
What is the reason that you say Jesus will return on the feast of Tabernacles? btw, where are you getting "the Day of Tabernacles" ?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Further errors, you jump to wrong conclusions!

The end comes when Jesus Returns. The AoD happens at the mid point of the final 7 years.
Jesus was talking about the near term, the long term, and the end times in the Olivet discourse.

The end is a referral to the end times, time of the end.

Here is the breakdown of the verses in a chart I made. v15-51 is end times.

upload_2021-6-30_16-51-33.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What is the reason that you say Jesus will return on the feast of Tabernacles? btw, where are you getting "the Day of Tabernacles" ?
Because it will be the Day that our God will be with us, on earth.
Tabernacles; Hebrew for: God with us.
Is it possible for you to acknowledge that there is exactly 75 days between Tabernacles, the Return and Hanukkah; the re-dedication of the Temple.
The completion of 1335 days since the Temple was desecrated.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Is it possible for you to acknowledge that there is exactly 75 days between Tabernacles, the Return and Hanukkah; the re-dedication of the Temple.
The completion of 1335 days since the Temple was desecrated.
The feast of Tabernacles is not a single day. Neither is Hannakuh. To have "exactly 75 days between the two.

The feast of tabernacles for 2021 is September 20 - September 28.

Hanakkuh for 2021 is November 28 - December 6.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There is no requirement in the bible for anyone to confirm/make a peace treaty on the feast of tabernacles week, right?

But there is a perpectual requirement that Moses made to be done on the feast of tabernacles, and also 7 year cycles, to read the law to the nation of Israel, by the leaders of Israel to see to it is done.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The feast of Tabernacles is not a single day. Neither is Hannakuh. To have "exactly 75 days between the two.
Tabernacles starts evening of 15 Tishri; September 21 2021
Hanukkah ends evening 1 Tevet: December 5th 2021
September- 9 days
October 31 days
November 30 days
December 5 days = 75 days exactly.
But there is a perpectual requirement that Moses made to be done on the feast of tabernacles, and also 7 year cycles, to read the law to the nation of Israel, by the leaders of Israel to see to it is done.
So; do the Jews do that? Certainly the majority do not.
For us the Law of Moses is redundant.

You pick at nits, while the elephant tramples your garden of wrong beliefs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Tabernacles starts evening of 15 Tishri; September 21 2021
Hanukkah ends evening 1 Tevet: December 5th 2021
September- 9 days
October 31 days
November 30 days
December 5 days = 75 days exactly.
You seem to have slightly different dates than what I found online. It could be the way the Jewish days begin.

Nonetheless, you do know that the feast of Tabernacles is one of the Lord's feasts, but Hanukkah is not ?

If the last day of Hanukkah is day 1335, then what is day 1290 - 45 days earlier?

So; do the Jews do that? Certainly the majority do not.
For us the Law of Moses is redundant.
The Jews can't do it, because the Muslims control the temple mount. The reading of the law to nation of Israel, Moses said in Deuteronomy 31:9-13 has to be from the place God chooses. Which the Jews hold to be the temple mount.

The entire requirement that Moses made was that God had given the land of Israel to the children of Israel as their forever. How do you think a big speech like that would go over with the muslims, who are in a big controversy about that very issue?

It can only take place after the Gog/Magog event.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You seem to have slightly different dates than what I found online. It could the way the Jewish days begin.
Yes, there is variation in when the Days start and finish, evening or morning. But it does confirm that Jesus will Return on Tabernacles, then 75 days later the Temple will be re-dedicated.
The 1290 days, that is; 30 days after Jesus Returns, I see as a Day of Atonement, a special day of forgiveness for His people.
Nonetheless, you do know that the feast of Tabernacles is one of the Lord's feasts, but Hanukkah is not ?
It was promulgated as such by public decree. Maccabees 10:5-8
The Jews can't do it, because the Muslims control the temple mount. The reading of the law to nation of Israel, Moses said in Deuteronomy 31:9-13 has to be from the place God chooses. Which the Jews hold to be the temple mount.

The entire requirement that Moses made was that God had given the land of Israel to the children of Israel as their forever. How do you think a big speech like that would go over with the muslims, who are in a big controversy about that very issue?

It can only take place after the Gog/Magog event.
It astounds me that you as a self proclaimed Prophecy expert, can't see how all the ungodly peoples will be gone from all of the holy Land, at the next prophesied event; the Sixth Seal.
Can't you read in Ezekiel 38:11, how the people then living in the holy Land, will be undefended and trusting in the Lord for their protection?
Quite unlike the present situation.

When do you think Zephaniah 1:14-18 will happen? If you have thought about it at all, that is.

Jesus WILL proclaim the Law* from the Temple Mount. Revelation 14:1
BEFORE His Return in glory.
*Or at least, select those who proclaim the Gospel to the nations. Isaiah 66:19

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The 1290 days, that is; 30 days after Jesus Returns, I see as a Day of Atonement, a special day of forgiveness for His people.
The day of atonement in 2021 is September 16, before the feast of tabernacles.

But you are creating your own feast day - calling it a Day of Atonement? And then claiming the 1290 days ends then?

It astounds me that you as a self proclaimed Prophecy expert, can't see how all the ungodly peoples will be gone from all of the holy Land, at the next prophesied event; the Sixth Seal.
Can't you read in Ezekiel 38:11, how the people then living in the holy Land, will be undefended and trusting in the Lord for their protection?
Quite unlike the present situation.
In Ezekiel 39:7, secular Israel will become very religious because of the Gog/Magog event. They will believe in God. It is then that the Jews, Israel, will make the mistake that they will think the prince who shall come, the little horn person, is the messiah... and him anointed the king of Israel, which he then confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant as Moses required for 7 years.

It will not be until later - in the middle part of the 7 years that follows Gog/Magog - that they will come to believe in Jesus is the messiah and the Lord their God, v22.

7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The day of atonement in 2021 is September 16, before the feast of tabernacles.

But you are creating your own feast day - calling it a Day of Atonement? And then claiming the 1290 days ends then?
I didn't say the 1290th day was the fulfilment of the Day of Atonement.
Frankly, I don't know and Daniel 12:11 does not explain the significance of it.
But your nit-picking fails to obviate the truth that the 30 and 75 days are AFTER Jesus Returns.
In Ezekiel 39:7, secular Israel will become very religious because of the Gog/Magog event. They will believe in God. It is then that the Jews, Israel, will make the mistake that they will think the prince who shall come, the little horn person, is the messiah... and him anointed the king of Israel, which he then confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant as Moses required for 7 years.
This statement is unscriptural and will never happen.
The Jews, the House of Judah; faces Judgment and punishment. Only a remnant will survive.
The people who will be present in all of the holy Land when G/M attacks them, are NOT the Jews. They are gone when the Lord sends fire upon them. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Amos 2:4-5, +
ONLY faithful Christians will occupy the holy Land. Isaiah 35, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26 They will elect their own leader. Hosea 1:11, Jeremiah 30:21
The Mt Sinai Covenant was made redundant by the Advent of Jesus.

Your continued promotion of wrong and fanciful ideas, is sad to see and could be hard for you at the Judgment. James 3:1

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I didn't say the 1290th day was the fulfilment of the Day of Atonement.
Frankly, I don't know and Daniel 12:11 does not explain the significance of it.
But your nit-picking fails to obviate the truth that the 30 and 75 days are AFTER Jesus Returns.
If the conclusion of the 1290 days were 30 days after Jesus's return, the 1290 days would lose it significance.

On my chart, the conclusion of the 1290 days would be of unparalleled significance. The 1290 days would climax the day of the appearance of the Son of Man in heaven.

upload_2021-7-1_20-43-32.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If the conclusion of the 1290 days were 30 days after Jesus's return, the 1290 days would lose it significance.
Not so.
The 1290 days from the AoD is Daniel 12:11, is simply the time measurement from that point. All the 1260, 1290 and the 1335 days start at the same time and any idea they don't is contrary to scripture.

Save us the wasted space of your 'charts'.
Your re-positioning of the Sixth Seal, immediately places it into the round file. Also your obvious error of the 1290 and 1335 days, before the Return.

Upvote 0

Stung!!!

Jan 28, 2019
sacramento
✟9,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Divorced
they will be granted power at there alotted time as it has been prophecy. The spirit of God will assend on them and they will prophecy for 1690 clothed in sac cloth and ashes.

the Six trumpet of God is getting ready to sound and then they shall have there appointed time. The Beast is a spiritual entity which will be released from the abyss at its appointed time. They shall make war and kill the prophets after they are done with prophecy. they will enter the belly of the earth and preach to those held in the dungons of the earth, They will arise and assend into heaven in front of there enemies, the Illuminati satanic \m/afia octopus. the end Stung!!!

Upvote 0