Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Marilyn, the way you presented your view is kinda unclear to me.

I think this is what you meant ?

.......Aod.....(1,260 days A/C).......Jesus's return

(the 1290 days)
.......Aod.....(1,260 days A/C).......Jesus's return....then 30 days to cleanse the Sanctuary

1260+30 = 1290

(the 1335 days)
......Aod......(1,260 days A/C).......Jesus's return....then 30 days to cleanse the Sanctuary.... then another 45 days to the Jewish festival of National Deliverance.

1260+30+45 = 1335

Hi Douggg,

That is very good. Just a few more details.

1. Jesus returns (armies annihilated)

2. then mourning by Jews, & then cleansing of sanctuary.(30 days)

3. after that will be the new year for trees, the time of new growth. This is when the living waters flow out from under the temple (from Mt of Olives, Zech. 14: 4 - 8, Ez. 47: 8 - 12) (30 days)

4. and finally the 15th of Adar, (Israel`s last month, Feb/Mar.) for their National Deliverance, (as in Esther 9: 18 & 19. It is the 15th in Jerusalem.) Thus the Jews will celebrate their final victory of National Deliverance by the Lord.

Note once that date is realised as a set date, then we just have to go backwards to find the other dates. Knowing a Jewish day and month does not give us the year though. That is for us to `watch.`

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, that is logical and sensible.
Then the 1335 days since the AoD, 75 since the Return, is the Festival of Hanukkah; which will be the rededication of the Temple.

What is error is to think the extra 30 an 75 days are before the 1260 days. Even worse error, is to squish in the 2300 evenings and mornings into the end times. They are history.

Hi Keras,

Glad you appreciate that thought. That festival is called Purim.

The 15th of Adar, (Israel`s last month, Feb/Mar.) is for israel`s National Deliverance, (as in Esther 9: 18 & 19. It is the 15th in Jerusalem.) Thus the Jews will celebrate their final victory of National Deliverance by the Lord.

The festival of Lights, the temple dedication is `Hanukkah,` and celebrated in Israel`s 9th month, Kislev.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ezra 1 is when the decree was given.

Hi Tim,

Actually it is from Neh. 2: 1 - 5 where we read of Artaxersus Longimanus of persia giving the edict to rebuild Jerusalem and the Temple.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you look at the word translated as woe from the three in Revelation 8:13, the third woe is the devil coming down to Earth... does the angel have to say something like, and this is the third woe, for you to believe that it is? I used to think a lot of things and type them out into the internet... and then apologize for saying them. But there are worse things than just typing wrong things, so I'm trying to help you to get out of the trap you are in. If you don't want me to help you because you don't think you need any help, I'm sad for you.

Hi Ligurian,

I appreciate that you want to help me, and you see I am stuck on this. However, as I said I see that when the devil and his fallen angels are cast out of the lower heavens then it is the same as the `pit` being opened and the demons coming on to the earth tormenting people.

The timing in Rev. 12 is 3 1/2 months, (Rev. 12: 14) and that is the same as Rev. 9, being the middle of the trib.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For example...

Hanukkah 2021 - begins November 28 at sunset, ends December 6 at nightfall. Rededication of the temple rabbinic holiday.

Purim 2021 - begins February 25 at sunset, ends February 26 at nightfall.
National deliverance from the plot to destroy the Jewish people - rabbinic holiday

These are not God ordained feast days, established by God.

How are you guys working Hanukkah and Purim to be the 1290 days and 1335 days ? What year are you getting the proper spacing of 45 days between Hanukkah and Purim ?

What day in your view of the 2520 day 7 years is the AoD setup to be worshiped ?

Hi Douggg,

I am not talking about Hanukkah but Purim.

The 1,335 days is 1,260 + 30 + 30 + 15. The 15th is therefore an important date. It has come after the Lord delivering the Nation of Israel finally from their enemies. Those who come to that time are called `Blessed.` So no rebellious people there. It is the feast of Purim.

So you ask the date of the A/D set up. I believe the A/D will be set up in Israel`s month of Tammuz. This is the month when Israel mourns the destruction of the Temple. The exact day depends on the year. I could work out a few suggestions for you if you like.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I have heard the two witnesses with be Elijah and Moses, but I don't know if that is Scriptural or not. I do personally believe that the prophecy of the two witnesses will be literally fulfilled during the great tribulation, as the Apostle John wrote. I see no alternative explanation that this part of the prophecy is not literal and is just symbolic as more likely than a literal interpretation. Occam's razor once again says that the theory with the least number of assumptions is most likely the correct theory, or at least that is how I interpret Occam's razor.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have been told in God`s word who these 2 men are. They are Moses & Elijah. They witnessed Christ`s transfiguration where He told them of His soon departure from the earth. They were also at the tomb & witnessed Christ`s resurrection, & later ascension into glory.

Mount Transfiguration - `behold 2 men talked with Him (Christ), who were Moses & Elijah,....`
(Luke 9: 30)

The Tomb - `behold, 2 men stood by them in shining garments.` (Luke 24: 4)

The Ascension - `while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up,

Behold, 2 men stood by them in white apparel,` (Acts 1: 10)

Thus we see these same 2 men now appearing to Israel during the second half of the tribulation witnessing of Christ, not only as their soon coming King but also as their High Priest, the one who gave His life for them, & arose victorious over sin & death.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Hi Ligurian,

I appreciate that you want to help me, and you see I am stuck on this. However, as I said I see that when the devil and his fallen angels are cast out of the lower heavens then it is the same as the `pit` being opened and the demons coming on to the earth tormenting people.

The timing in Rev. 12 is 3 1/2 months, (Rev. 12: 14) and that is the same as Rev. 9, being the middle of the trib.

Marilyn.

It's not the lower heavens that the devil is cast out of... he's been accusing us to God, Revelation 12:10... he's been doing the same thing to us that he did to Job... he's been free to come and go this whole time. Think about what the accuser said about Job... and then think about what the wrath of the dragon will look like. And pray the Father you pass the test, and pray for the ones who just don't know.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am not talking about Hanukkah but Purim.

The 1,335 days is 1,260 + 30 + 30 + 15. The 15th is therefore an important date. It has come after the Lord delivering the Nation of Israel finally from their enemies. Those who come to that time are called `Blessed.` So no rebellious people there. It is the feast of Purim.

So you ask the date of the A/D set up. I believe the A/D will be set up in Israel`s month of Tammuz. This is the month when Israel mourns the destruction of the Temple. The exact day depends on the year. I could work out a few suggestions for you if you like.

regards, Marilyn.
Marilyn,

If I am understanding you correctly your view the AoD is setup 1260 days before the day Jesus returns?

Which would put the AoD setup on day 1260 of the 2520 day 7 year timeline.

What I am not understanding in your view is why do you have the 45 days as 30 +15, instead of saying just 45?

1,260 + 30 + 30 + 15

Nevermind, I went back and re-read your post. The 30 days you have is for when the living waters flow from the temple, after the beginning of the new year, for growth. (that 30 days seems an arbitrary length of time to me, as those 30 days are not found in the bible)

Then you add 15 days from that 30 day mark to the holiday of Purim.

You are not tying anything to Hanakkah, the temple redication holiday. Correct?

You are tying the end of the 1335 days to Purim, the holiday for the avoidance of the Jewish people being killed by a plot by Haman in the days of Ester.

And the 1290 days to no current Jewish holiday, but 30 days after the day Jesus's returns, correct?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

regards, Marilyn.
No, I was just seeking what day on the 2520 day 7 year timeline, you think the AoD will be setup. It appear as though you think on day 1260.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Marilyn,

If I am understanding you correctly your view the AoD is setup 1260 days before the day Jesus returns?

Which would put the AoD setup on day 1260 of the 2520 day 7 year timeline.

What I am not understanding in your view is why do you have the 45 days as 30 +15, instead of saying just 45?

1,260 + 30 + 30 + 15

Nevermind, I went back and re-read your post. The 30 days you have is for when the living waters flow from the temple, after the beginning of the new year, for growth. (that 30 days seems an arbitrary length of time to me, as those 30 days are not found in the bible)

Then you add 15 days from that 30 day mark to the holiday of Purim.

You are not tying anything to Hanakkah, the temple redication holiday. Correct?

You are tying the end of the 1335 days to Purim, the holiday for the avoidance of the Jewish people being killed by a plot by Haman in the days of Ester.

And the 1290 days to no current Jewish holiday, but 30 days after the day Jesus's returns, correct?

Hi Douggg,

You nearly understand what I believe. To make it clearer I will write in relation to Israel`s months.

9th month Kislev. This month is a time when there was the defeat of the armies of Babylon who laid siege to Jerusalem. This is exactly what will happen when all the armies of the world surround Jerusalem and the Lord delivers them from all their enemies. The Lord will come at the end of this month. This is the festival of Hanukkah, of lights. (1,260 days from A/D)

10th month Tevet. This month is observed in Israel with a day of fasting, mourning and repentance. It was because of not listening to God`s warnings and their city walls were breached and their Temple was destroyed, and they were taken into exile to Babylonia for 70 years.
The Prophet Zechariah prophesies that the people of Jerusalem will go into mourning after the Lord has revealed Himself to them. (Zech. 12: 10 - 14)
After the mourning they will cleanse the sanctuary.(1,290 days from A/D)

11th month Shevat. This month marks the `new year` for trees. It is the season in which the earliest-blooming trees emerge from their winter sleep. This can only happen when the Lord brings forth the living waters from under the Mount of Olives, bringing life giving water throughout the land.
(Zech. 14: 4 - 8, Ez. 47: 8 - 12) (1,290 + 30)

12th month Adar. This month has the festival of Purim (Adar 15) which celebrates Israel`s National Deliverance. It is from Esther`s time. (Esther 9: 18 & 19) (1,290 + 30 + 15)

Hope that helps, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's not the lower heavens that the devil is cast out of... he's been accusing us to God, Revelation 12:10... he's been doing the same thing to us that he did to Job... he's been free to come and go this whole time. Think about what the accuser said about Job... and then think about what the wrath of the dragon will look like. And pray the Father you pass the test, and pray for the ones who just don't know.

Hi Ligurian,

Lucifer was cast out of the angelic realm, (the third heaven) and usurped power in the Principalities and powers real, the lower heavens, (the universal area). Now called Satan, (the accuser) he still has to go before God. However that does not mean he can go into the holy realm. Satan comes before God`s authority and has to answer accordingly.

Note we come before God but we do not get transported to the higher realms. God is Spirit and thus addresses anyone anywhere.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,922.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Here is how the last 7 years and the extra days of Daniel 12:11-12 fit in:
Firstly the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster will happen.
This enables a One World Govt to be set up, but we Christians won't be a part of it.

The leader of the World Govt will make a seven year peace treaty with the people then living in all of the holy Land. He will do this because the Lord will have just wiped the massive attack upon them from the North. Ezekiel 38 and 39

There will be peace for the next 3 1/2 years, exactly 1260 days, but then he will conquer God's people, Daniel 7:25 and Rev 13:7, and sit in the Temple. 2 Thess 2:4
Then for the next 1260 days, he will control all the world, but all the punishments prophesied of the 7 Trumpets and the 7 Bowls, will take place, culminating with the 7th Bowl - Armageddon. Revelation 16:13-18
Plus the Two Witnesses will preach in Jerusalem for these 1260 days, Revelation 11:3
And, the faithful believers will be kept in a place of safety on earth for those 1260 days. Revelation 12:14

Jesus will Return on the Day of Tabernacles, 15 Tishri. [Tabernacles means; God with us] Exactly 2520 days since the peace treaty was signed.

30 days later, [day 1290 since the Temple was desecrated] we will celebrate the Feast of Purim and 75 days later; 1335 days since the Temple was desecrated, we will rededicate the Temple at the final Hanukkah.
Proved by the exact 75 day period between 15 Tishri; Tabernacles and 25 Kislev; Hanukkah.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
30 days later, [day 1290 since the Temple was desecrated] we will celebrate the Feast of Purim and 75 days later; 1335 days since the Temple was desecrated, we will rededicate the Temple at the final Hanukkah.
Keras, the 1335 days is associated with the abomination of desolation setup. What are you saying is the abomination of desolation?

You do realize that Christians currently don't celebrate neither Hanukkah nor Purim?

Jesus will Return on the Day of Tabernacles, 15 Tishri. [Tabernacles means; God with us] Exactly 2520 days since the peace treaty was signed.
Why would the world leader sign a peace treaty between the one world government and them in Israel on the feast of tabernacles?

You are aware in Deuteronomy 31:9-13 that Moses made it a requirement that all future leaders of Israel see to it that the law is read to the nation every 7 years and the feast of tabernacles?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Plus the Two Witnesses will preach in Jerusalem for these 1260 days, Revelation 11:3
And, the faithful believers will be kept in a place of safety on earth for those 1260 days. Revelation 12:14
Keras, you have all the Christians of the world moving to the land of Israel in the wake of a cataclismic event that wipes out most of the middle east population. including judgment on all the Jews currently living in Israel, destroying them

And the newly created country of Christians, which you have labeled Beulah, does not submit to the created one world government at the time.

So the leader of the one world government makes a peace treaty with them.

Then after 1260 days, that leader violates the treaty and the one world government with its armies invade the Christian country which you have taken the name of Beulah from the bible, and have applied it as being the new Christian country.

Then upon arriving Jerusalem, the leader of the one world government goes into the temple sits, and claims to be God.

Thus, to be protected from that leader, in your scenario, you are going to put 2.5 billion Christians living in Beulah into the mountains of Israel for 1260 days? How can 2.5 billion Christians fit into the mountains of Israel?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,922.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Keras, the 1335 days is associated with the abomination of desolation setup. What are you saying is the abomination of desolation?
Not according to the Bible, it isn't.
I do not see the day the 7 year peace treaty is signed fits any Feast. It is referred to in Isaiah 28:14-15
You do realize that Christians currently don't celebrate neither Hanukkah nor Purim?
But we will on their final fulfillment.
Why would the world leader sign a peace treaty between the one world government and them in Israel on the feast of tabernacles?
I said; Jesus Returns on Tabernacles.

Keras, you have all the Christians of the world moving to the land of Israel in the wake of a cataclismic event that wipes out most of the middle east population. including judgment on all the Jews currently living in Israel, destroying them
That is what the Bible prophets tell us. Ezekiel 34:11-16...the faithful 'sheep' gathered after the Day of cloud and darkness......
And the newly created country of Christians, which you have labeled Beulah, does not submit to the created one world government at the time.
As Isaiah 62:1-12 plainly tells us. All the faithful believers, living in peace and prosperity in our own Land.
Then after 1260 days, that leader violates the treaty and the one world government with its armies invade the Christian country
Yes as Ezekiel 38:11-12 says: a people gathered out of the nations, living undefended, in the very center of the world.......
The Lord will save us from Gog/Magog, but not from the Anti-Christ, although those who refused the peace treaty will be taken to a place of safety. Rev 12:14
Rev 12:17 refers to those who did agree to this treaty and is proof they are all Christians in the holy Land.
How can 2.5 billion Christians fit into the mountains of Israel?
This is just gross aggravation and shows your extreme bias toward unscriptural beliefs.
The Lord will judge the people and ONLY the faithful true believers will enter all of the holy Land. Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 35:1-10

Please carefully respond, as your questions above display your lack of Bible prophecy knowledge.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I said; Jesus Returns on Tabernacles.
Here is what I am referring to...(from your post #113)

"Jesus will Return on the Day of Tabernacles, 15 Tishri. [Tabernacles means; God with us] Exactly 2520 days since the peace treaty was signed."

So my question is:

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The purpose of the church is not to keep Satan from being destroyed. Just the opposite, the purpose of the church is to destroy the works of the devil.
The purpose of the church is to make disciples of each soul harvested from the vinyard, so they in turn can harvest souls and make disciples of that harvest. The works of Satan will just be dead implements in the field of no value. Not because the church sets out to destroy them. It is because they are left behind as useless.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Oh, really? So, you think this:

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. 16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

already happened before this?

Revelation 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
Do you?

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
For example...

Hanukkah 2021 - begins November 28 at sunset, ends December 6 at nightfall. Rededication of the temple rabbinic holiday.

Purim 2021 - begins February 25 at sunset, ends February 26 at nightfall.
National deliverance from the plot to destroy the Jewish people - rabbinic holiday

These are not God ordained feast days, established by God.

How are you guys working Hanukkah and Purim to be the 1290 days and 1335 days ? What year are you getting the proper spacing of 45 days between Hanukkah and Purim ?

What day in your view of the 2520 day 7 years is the AoD setup to be worshiped ?
There are only two AoD events in history. 70AD was not one of them. The days you all are trying to make future already happened at the first AoD event. There is a reason, John did not attach all of Daniel's "days" visions to the Second Coming. They do not apply.

Upvote 0