Yom Kippur/The Rapture connection?!

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
All I know is that Pastor Benny Hinn seems to hear the Holy Spirit/Ruach ha Kodesh at a level that I personally cannot yet comprehend. I've mentioned previously how when my wife went to one of his crusades in Bogota, Colombia back around 1995 or so, as he was on the way to the podium, he stopped, walked up to her and gave her a prophecy that God was going to give her a foreign husband and that she was going to travel all over the world working for Jesus and that her husband would go with her.

If it were not for my wife and what I have seen in her life I would probably have little interest in anything that Pastor Hinn would say or do!!!!!!!

Incidentally my wife has lots of flies in her ointment too but I can almost see where God is leading her. My wife finds my "Jewishness" annoying because I do such a lousy and confusing job of Sabbath observance or attempting to avoid pork or lobster or whatever?!?! She feels that if I am not doing a really really good job of being Jewish that I should not even bother to try.....which does seem logical.....but I know that the time is coming when the Church of God is going to realize that as a group they have been annoyed with Jews and Christians who dig into the Jewish roots of our faith, because these people make us feel somewhat condemned!!!!

I feel that I am learning something about the relationship between the Christian church, the bride of Messiah, from my wife that will come in handy in the future.

Following Messianic Judaism has nothing to do with "trying to be Jewish" it has everything to do with trying to obey His commands. If the Jewish Rabbinate has been correct in its assessments in how certain commands can be obeyed in our current world of technology then that's good enough for me. But it has nothing to do with trying to be Jewish. It's just that we have few, if any "Christian" pastors who are trying to figure these things out for us Messianics (with the exception, maybe, of Avodat for his congregation!). If doing a certain thing to obey a commandment makes me look Jewish because I'm doing something that is commonly Jewish, well, so be it; but I'm not doing it to look Jewish to people or to God. I'm just doing the best I can with what I've got to obey his commands.

Upvote 0

yedida

Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yedida, you have a lot of exceptionally good ideas on just about any subject that you get into but you and I are both human and I tend to feel that you might just possibly have a tendency to make the same mistake that I would have made back in 1988 and felt that people who spoke in tongues were probably repeating the same prayers too much......got themselves into a trance....got somewhat possessed or influenced by fallen angels and voila.......spoke in foreign languages????!!!!

My apologies if I am wrong in this but I have been there and done that, have the T-shirt....and I feel that we Messianic Gentiles and Messianic Jews have a weakness comparable to the 3000 Jewish soldiers who were completely convinced that the G-d of Abraham/HaShem could certainly not work through a sinner like the Danite Samson!!!!!!!???????

Pastor Hinn, in my opinion, has lots of flies in his ointment, but I have came to the conclusion that his problems are indeed just that, flies in his ointment that in no way prevent Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua from using him POWERFULLY!!!!!!!!!!

Judges 15 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
Judges 15:11 ......

Also, I am not "against" tongues, when it's of God. I'm a recipient of having spoken the gospel in two languages (known to those I was speaking to, their English being extremely poor and needing a relative to stand in as interpreter for us, and completely unknown to me, I knew how to say "yes," and "goodbye" in one language and not a word in the other). But this gibberish that gets spoken into a microphone or spoken out loudly from a crowd of people, just isn't of God. God's "tongues" serves a purpose to the hearers of that language, gibberish is not understood by anyone, unless, of course, there is someone who can interpret with words of encouragement that come straight out of the scriptures, words that are very generic, never specific; that way, they can be fulfilled easily or not be fulfilled and no one can judge by them. That's what you get from the Hinns of the world. I've been following the Hinns of the world since the 70s. I was once upon a time with the group that follows Ken Copeland. I'm not unfamiliar with that crew.

Reactions: BukiRob
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I wasn't actually there, but I saw it in one of Hinn's own videos of the evening. His people had obviously forgotten to edit that bit out...or maybe they didn't want to, who knows? There's only one place in The Book where HaShem silences someone's mouth - John's father, for disbelief, never for prayer.

Well actually, about five to seven years ago I had a related experience. If you punched in tate4242 into the search engine of this group you could find and read some of the stupidity that I wrote five to seven years ago when I thought that Elizabeth Elijah Nikomia was one of the most promising teachers within the Messianic Jewish movement!!!!

Well, my wife translated one of Elizabeth's prophecies into Spanish for me, and we sent it off to Sonia, the woman who gave me the prophecy back in 2010. Sonia wrote back to Maria and let her know that Elizabeth had a fallen angel.....Sonia virtually COULD NOT BREATHE as she read Elizabeth's prophecy!!!

Maria sent it to her Pastor Freda Steeves who had the same experience....she HAD DIFFICULTY BREATHING as she read Elizabeth's original prophecy in English!!!!!!

Elizabeth Elijah Nikomia is one of the most religious people that I ever met in my life....she sent me a prophecy just for me that I listened to over and over and over again. After reading her prophecy regarding the preexistence of the human spirit or soul I was really impressed with her because most Messianics seem scared of such questions?!

That guy praying could have been sending out more devils than you and I could possibly imagine due to his feeling of superiority over Pastor Hinn and virtually everybody else in the room!!!!

Incidentally I feel that Elizabeth has a similar calling to Joyce Meyer, but as of five years ago she had not yet gotten to the place where she had genuinely forgiven people so if anybody dared to disagree with her she almost immediately labels them as a Judas or something negative.....Once she has her Joyce Meyer humility experience and begins to look at matters in a different light and will talk openly about her own problems she will be phenomenal because she has ASTONISHING gifts...but as of five years ago her gifts were being twisted off in another direction.....probably much like continual prayer dude who got kicked out of the Benny Hinn meeting???????!!!! Maybe?????!!!!

For the record I often pray fervently for her husband Niko because he is one of my hero's, kind of like Dave Meyer!!!!!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Also, I am not "against" tongues, when it's of God. I'm a recipient of having spoken the gospel in two languages (known to those I was speaking to, their English being extremely poor and needing a relative to stand in as interpreter for us, and completely unknown to me, I knew how to say "yes," and "goodbye" in one language and not a word in the other). But this gibberish that gets spoken into a microphone or spoken out loudly from a crowd of people, just isn't of God. God's "tongues" serves a purpose to the hearers of that language, gibberish is not understood by anyone, unless, of course, there is someone who can interpret with words of encouragement that come straight out of the scriptures, words that are very generic, never specific; that way, they can be fulfilled easily or not be fulfilled and no one can judge by them. That's what you get from the Hinns of the world. I've been following the Hinns of the world since the 70s. I was once upon a time with the group that follows Ken Copeland. I'm not unfamiliar with that crew.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first time that my wife ever got this gift there was a woman in the room from India who told her that she had praised and glorified G-d in a dialect from India that she apparently knew very well!!!!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
...... That's what you get from the Hinns of the world. I've been following the Hinns of the world since the 70s. I was once upon a time with the group that follows Ken Copeland. I'm not unfamiliar with that crew.

Yedida, the archangel Michael dared not bring a railing accusation even against Lucifer!!!!

Jude 1:9
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

If I remember Jude was one of the four brothers of Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua wasn't he?

John 7:3
His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that thy disciples also may see the works that thou doest.For [there is] no man [that] doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world.
For neither did his brethren believe in him.

Jude/Judas learned the hard way not to be too sure of his own superiority and so certain of the inferiority of others????!!!

Philippians 4:8 ¶
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

I feel that even if G-d gives us discernment of somebody else's specific problem area or weakness.....we have got to try to concentrate on their positive areas....one obvious reason is that the way that you wrote this, if my wife read it.....(which is extremely unlikely to happen)...but....she would immediately be at least somewhat offended by this group of what she would tend to suspect might be somewhat self righteous, holier than thou, goodie goodies!!!!!!!!!!! Which is what I once was...and she obviously has a tendency to view Messianic Jews/Messianic Gentiles as being far too critical of people who are not completely in line with them!!!!

It is true that every problem or sin in our life gives fallen angels at least some legal right to mess up our lives.....at least a little?!?! One of the positive aspects to our flaws....is that God uses them as a test to see if the people who discern our sins accurately....still will behave in a genuinely loving and respectful manner toward us....in spite of our flaws.....that are indeed all too real!!!!!!!!

One of the areas of my life that I still leave far too open is I watch too much TV. It is a form of idolatry...which manifests in a lack of purity or holiness in my mind and life....which would be offensive to anybody who knows me well....at least a little bit....but....two centuries from now there could be a significant number of Orthodox Jews who look back at the year 2012 and put forth the theory that perhaps Crazy Tate might have been a genuine Cyrus type??????!!!!!!

https://apps.facebook.com/forumforpages/180898612019485/6d0e6b1a-c408-4589-b800-9cc294039ec0/0
Canadian support for rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple Complex can alter Middle East political formula.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Following Messianic Judaism has nothing to do with "trying to be Jewish" it has everything to do with trying to obey His commands. If the Jewish Rabbinate has been correct in its assessments in how certain commands can be obeyed in our current world of technology then that's good enough for me. But it has nothing to do with trying to be Jewish. It's just that we have few, if any "Christian" pastors who are trying to figure these things out for us Messianics (with the exception, maybe, of Avodat for his congregation!). If doing a certain thing to obey a commandment makes me look Jewish because I'm doing something that is commonly Jewish, well, so be it; but I'm not doing it to look Jewish to people or to God. I'm just doing the best I can with what I've got to obey his commands.

Well said...but I recently concluded that I may not be sufficiently good enough even to become an official member of the Noahide Movement?!

My wife and daughter in law had our tom cat neutered a few months ago....I did attempt to protect him but my judgment is that my wife runs this house and she can do within the walls of this house pretty much whatever she pleases?!

If she finds certain odours offensive and refuses to allow a tom cat to be in the house, then it is my judgment that she can do with the cat whatever she wishes, including having him neutered?! This puts me out of line with one of the major aspects of the Noahide Movement, which is OK, because there are serious advantage to being non-denominational and not be official a member of any specific group?!?!

Lower expectations are an important aspect to genuine peace/Shalom....at least in some ways....at least some of the time????!!!

Upvote 0

yedida

Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yedida, the archangel Michael dared not bring a railing accusation even against Lucifer!!!!

Jude 1:9

If I remember Jude was one of the four brothers of Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua wasn't he?

John 7:3

Jude/Judas learned the hard way not to be too sure of his own superiority and so certain of the inferiority of others????!!!

Philippians 4:8 ¶

I feel that even if G-d gives us discernment of somebody else's specific problem area or weakness.....we have got to try to concentrate on their positive areas....one obvious reason is that the way that you wrote this, if my wife read it.....(which is extremely unlikely to happen)...but....she would immediately be at least somewhat offended by this group of what she would tend to suspect might be somewhat self righteous, holier than thou, goodie goodies!!!!!!!!!!! Which is what I once was...and she obviously has a tendency to view Messianic Jews/Messianic Gentiles as being far too critical of people who are not completely in line with them!!!!

It is true that every problem or sin in our life gives fallen angels at least some legal right to mess up our lives.....at least a little?!?! One of the positive aspects to our flaws....is that God uses them as a test to see if the people who discern our sins accurately....still will behave in a genuinely loving and respectful manner toward us....in spite of our flaws.....that are indeed all too real!!!!!!!!

One of the areas of my life that I still leave far too open is I watch too much TV. It is a form of idolatry...which manifests in a lack of purity or holiness in my mind and life....which would be offensive to anybody who knows me well....at least a little bit....but....two centuries from now there could be a significant number of Orthodox Jews who look back at the year 2012 and put forth the theory that perhaps Crazy Tate might have been a genuine Cyrus type??????!!!!!!

https://apps.facebook.com/forumforpages/180898612019485/6d0e6b1a-c408-4589-b800-9cc294039ec0/0
Canadian support for rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple Complex can alter Middle East political formula.

If you choose to follow him, you're free to do so. But I wouldn't be doing right by you if I didn't speak out. I've spoken and that's enough, there's no need to argue it. The two points are out there to choose.

I will concede that perhaps I was too harsh. But it's only because I was so caught up in there teachings that it came close to costing me my spiritual salvation, and physical life. It's a very dangerous form of teaching. I just don't want to ever see someone else getting caught up in it. I see my lost self......

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yedida

Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well said...but I recently concluded that I may not be sufficiently good enough even to become an official member of the Noahide Movement?!

My wife and daughter in law had our tom cat neutered a few months ago....I did attempt to protect him but my judgment is that my wife runs this house and she can do within the walls of this house pretty much whatever she pleases?!

If she finds certain odours offensive and refuses to allow a tom cat to be in the house, then it is my judgment that she can do with the cat whatever she wishes, including having him neutered?! This puts me out of line with one of the major aspects of the Noahide Movement, which is OK, because there are serious advantage to being non-denominational and not be official a member of any specific group?!?!

Lower expectations are an important aspect to genuine peace/Shalom....at least in some ways....at least some of the time????!!!

I am completely lost at the point of neutering a cat and being b'nei noahide! I have no idea what your connecting there. And Messianic Judaism isn't b'nei noahide! If I understand correctly, most who are a part of b'nei noahide do not believe in Yeshua!
Anyway, I just had my male breeder neutered. It's much better for him healthwise (less chance of urinary tract infections, which are common for non-altered male cats), it's better for him mentally (if he is an indoor only cat, he goes mentally beserk not being able to mate which is inbred in him, that's his whole reason for "being"), as well as being beneficial to the cat's person and home-space (that's a secondary benefit to neutering).

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am completely lost at the point of neutering a cat and being b'nei noahide! I have no idea what your connecting there. And Messianic Judaism isn't b'nei noahide! If I understand correctly, most who are a part of b'nei noahide do not believe in Yeshua!
Anyway, I just had my male breeder neutered. It's much better for him healthwise (less chance of urinary tract infections, which are common for non-altered male cats), it's better for him mentally (if he is an indoor only cat, he goes mentally beserk not being able to mate which is inbred in him, that's his whole reason for "being"), as well as being beneficial to the cat's person and home-space (that's a secondary benefit to neutering).

Exactly!

Yes, not having animals neutered is kind of like one of the major laws of the Noahide Movement and yes, you are right the majority of Noahides do not believe in Rabbi Yeshua/Jesus as being Messiah!

Judaism and the Treatment of Animals

It is a violation of Jewish law to neuter a pet. The Torah prohibits castrating males of any species. Although this law does not apply to neutering female pets, neutering of females is prohibited by general laws relating to unnecessary cruelty to animals.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If you choose to follow him, you're free to do so. But I wouldn't be doing right by you if I didn't speak out. I've spoken and that's enough, there's no need to argue it. The two points are out there to choose.

I will concede that perhaps I was too harsh. But it's only because I was so caught up in there teachings that it came close to costing me my spiritual salvation, and physical life. It's a very dangerous form of teaching. I just don't want to ever see someone else getting caught up in it. I see my lost self......

Wow!!!!

OK, that sure does help to explain things!

It will be extremely difficult for me to get too caught up in any specific group because I am seriously into the subject of taking theology and applying it in some productive way in which lives right here and now can be improved and maybe even saved!

I am of the opinion that certain people have callings to reach out to specific groups and it is not expected of them to go to totally different groups who would tend to be offended by their approach. Joyce Meyer is one of my favourite speakers due to her manner of taking the horrible things that happened to her and showing how G-d turned it around into an experience that He guides her to use to reach out to people who have gone through similar experiences.

Ecclesiastes 11:2
Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth.

It seems to me that God gives greatly differing gifts and callings to people and to each set of gifts the danger exists to go to some sort of extreme and turn the gift into an ego trip. In a sense it seems that Lucifer got all wrapped up in his own musical and creative talents and started to think that what he was doing was more important than what God was doing????!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yedida

Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Exactly!

Yes, not having animals neutered is kind of like one of the major laws of the Noahide Movement and yes, you are right the majority of Noahides do not believe in Rabbi Yeshua/Jesus as being Messiah!

Ooops!! Something I didn't know! and (bad me bad me) didn't think to look into before I had it done! Guess my breeding female won't be spayed after all (she's still nursing so didn't go along with my male). But she's being retired anyway....
Thanks for the link and lesson! I'm still learning everyday, being TO is complicated....

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
A man who, to my knowledge, has literally had a man ejected from a public meeting he was holding because the man was quietly praying and refused to stop is not high on my list of people that I would class as G_dly; I would rather have the man who was praying!
Can you elaborate? what exactly was this man doing? Was he praying loudly? out of his seat? I'd love it if you could describe the scenario to the best of your recollection.

Upvote 0

yedida

Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Can you elaborate? what exactly was this man doing? Was he praying loudly? out of his seat? I'd love it if you could describe the scenario to the best of your recollection.

Post 95 from Avodat: I wasn't actually there, but I saw it in one of Hinn's own videos of the evening. His people had obviously forgotten to edit that bit out...or maybe they didn't want to, who knows? There's only one place in The Book where HaShem silences someone's mouth - John's father, for disbelief, never for prayer.

He was replying to my admonision to Dennis Tate that Benny Hinn is not one of the godliest men that I know of, as he was speaking rather highly of him.

(Didn't want to butt in, but thought I might could answer your query quickly.)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Ooops!! Something I didn't know! and (bad me bad me) didn't think to look into before I had it done! Guess my breeding female won't be spayed after all (she's still nursing so didn't go along with my male). But she's being retired anyway....
Thanks for the link and lesson! I'm still learning everyday, being TO is complicated....

Don't feel bad, I didn't know about this either until I began to research the Noahide Movement just a few years ago!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Personally, I believe it will be the feast of trumpets

Hi Psalms 91....Rosh HaShanah today!

Yes, this is one astonishingly important festival. I had suspected the Second Coming and resurrection of the Church to perhaps be on this day as well!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
In my research, the feast of trumpets points to the two witnesses to testify of it's start [think Rev 11], it points to the opening of the scrolls [think Rev 10] so while they have a roll in the soon coming it will not be the second coming or the resurrection itself.

Trumpets are used for announcing a variety of things like ...

- warnings of enemies advancing, the charge, or retreat, and when the battle is over
- assemblies, movement of the camp
- coming feasts, the temple services are about to begin and their end
- coronations of kings, death of the king, or the birth of a king, and the wedding

Trumpets in scripture is used to describe the sound of God's voice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,759.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Happy Rosh Hashanah!

As the Book of Life is opened to a new page, may you be inscribed for a year of good health and happiness.
ab0ac0a60aba20a6586269a58a4dafcf.jpeg

quote from:《Restoration-Return the Torah of God To Disciples of Jesus》

Appointed Time Christological Meaning

Sabbath (Shabbat) (Lev. 23:2-3) Sabbath rest of creation, the final redemption and 1000-year reign of Messiah
Passover (Pesach) and Unleavened Bread (Lev. 23:4-8) The Last Supper, Messiah our Passover Lamb, His death and burial
First Fruits of the Barley (Omer) (Lev. 23:9-14) Messiah’s resurrection.
Pentecost (Shavuot) (Lev. 23:15-21) The outpouring of Messiah’s Spirit just as the Torah was given at Sinai.
Long dry summer months without appointments Messiah’s absence.
Feast of Trumpets (Yom Teruah, Rosh HaShanah) (Lev. 23:23-25) The trumpet blast of the return of Messiah. The trumpets of the last days.
Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) (Lev. 23:26-32) The atoning work of Messiah’s blood. The day of final judgment.
The Feast of Booths (Sukkot) (Lev. 23:33-44) Sabbath rest of creation, the final redemption and 1,000-year reign of Messiah who will tabernacle among us.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Exactly!

From the site:
"temporarily sell the pets to a non-Jew, as you temporarily sell your pots and pans to a non-Jew during the holiday."
If it works for Passover, then it should work for neutering also. Just sell the pet, let them have it neutered, and buy it back. Pure sophistry.

Upvote 0

yedida

Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
From the site:
"temporarily sell the pets to a non-Jew, as you temporarily sell your pots and pans to a non-Jew during the holiday."
If it works for Passover, then it should work for neutering also. Just sell the pet, let them have it neutered, and buy it back. Pure sophistry.

I've heard since that discussion that the no-altering doesn't actually apply to animals that are actual "pets," not just donisticated (non-wild) animals. To keep related males/females in a home would require altering; these would be "pets" and not working animals. I can't remember who it was that told me this, ChavaK maybe?, can't really remember.....Perhaps that person could speak again so we can get this straight? Thanks.

As to the other, I pulled that stunt once and only once. It seems to me like just a way around what God commanded. It comes down to do we want to obey or just "appear" to be obeying. In whose eyes are we fearing, God's or man's? Before whom do we want to be righteous, God or man? (I spent a long time struggling with this, since it was deemed "alright" by the rabbis. I don't think anymore that God deems it alright, though I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time :holy:.))

Upvote 0