Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
StormeTorque said:
MMMM...just when I decided to get myself fit again, this thread makes me want to eat junk food. Ben and Jerrys...mmm! Its quarter to one in the morning, but I do feel tempted to go for a walk up to the supermarket that's open 24 hours and buy some ice cream.

I'm quite sure the walk will burn enough Calories for you to eat about a pint!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Crazy Liz

Oct 28, 2003
California
✟23,305.00
Faith
Christian
Loki said:
Mmmm... ice cream. Good for a sore throat...

Is it a good chocolate?

Yes! Yes! Yes!

This
Mexican_Chocolate_Ice_Cream_Cone.jpg

is the best chocolate ice cream in the world, IMHO. I was SO AMAZED to find this image of "Mexican chocolate," recognize the background, and realize this was a picture of the REAL THING!

Oh I wish I was about 350 miles north of here, so I could get one of these kata sarka.

But this one's just for you, Loki!

100 blessings to the first person who can tell me which ice cream shop it comes from.

Upvote 0

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Crazy Liz said:
Yes! Yes! Yes!

This is the best chocolate ice cream in the world, IMHO. I was SO AMAZED to find this image of "Mexican chocolate," recognize the background, and realize this was a picture of the REAL THING!

Oh I wish I was about 350 miles north of here, so I could get one of these kata sarka.

But this one's just for you, Loki!

100 blessings to the first person who can tell me which ice cream shop it comes from.

That is a totally excellent lookin' ice cream cone!

Upvote 0

Inside Edge

Aug 3, 2004
Vancouver, BC
✟16,365.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Ok Liz, don't wanna pick a fight here, but I have to speak up.

Now, I haven't had that particular ice cream you're referring to as "the best in the world," but it would take something divine to dethrone the Gelato I had in Italy - particularly in 2 places. And I had a lot of it, from all over.

sangcone.JPG
gelatocone.jpg

Look, I'm sure we're splitting hairs here. So I guess we're just going to have to head to the respective locations and try them all.

Soon.

Like, before I start dreaming of and obsessing over the worldly and heavenly ice cream these places have to offer.

Too late. :yum:

Upvote 0

Crazy Liz

Oct 28, 2003
California
✟23,305.00
Faith
Christian
I LOVE gelato! I love unique local ice creams of all kinds.

I wouldn't like a world with only one kind of ice cream.

But the Mexican chocolate above is still my favorite. I'm sure that's partly because as far as I know, they only make it at two shops, in my favorite place in the world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.