Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a sliver of a dial-up connection. Seebs is letting me use his DNS (as well as feeding the cats while I'm away).

I'm in lovely New Mexico right now. Snow on the Sandias, but none here in the valley.

Tomorrow my mother in law makes us slave in the cookie factory!

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tomorrow my mother in law makes us slave in the cookie factory!
Oh man! Some things are to much to bear! :eek:
tulc(making cookies...wasn't that one of the lesser circles of Dantes "Inferno"? somewhere between telemarketers and those people who leave their bags on the seat beside them on a crowded bus?!) :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
D

Dukey

Crazy Liz said:
It seems that LT doesn't have a "chill out" thread where we can just chat or be silly and not strictly stay on a topic directly related to liberal theology. I wonder if it would be OK for us to have our own "pub thread" like a lot of other forums?

Mods, would this be OK?
itd be nice to not have to talk about theology all the time....a lotta people just wanna debate

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Crazy Liz

Oct 28, 2003
California
✟23,305.00
Faith
Christian
Here's a history of egg nog, with links to some recipes at the bottom of the page:

http://www.kitchenproject.com/history/eggnoghistory.htm

I usually buy it in a carton, sometimes adding a few extra ingredients, like real rum, but as I get older, I tend to like such rich sweet drinks less and less. My favorite holiday drink is hot spiced cider.

But egg nog can be a great ice cream flavor! Like a really rich french vanilla with rum and nutmeg added. :yum:

Upvote 0