Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
On a hot day, I think Jesus would like some Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia nondairy ice cream
Or:

oat-of-this-world-landing-open.png
Or:
phish-food-landing-open-2019.png

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟265,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
FredVB said:
On a hot day, I think Jesus would like some Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia nondairy ice cream

SkyWriting said:

I think that Jesus does not limit his love or compassion, even while more people do, but according to conscience and Bible passages showing statements for it Jesus won't contribute to the horrible treatment of animals for products from them with his choices, and would choose just nondairy. And I think Cherry Garcia is the best, though I am not trying the items with peanut butter, as I am avoiding peanut products.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟265,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I tried the nondairy ice cream from Ben & Jerry's that is Phish Food, on one of more recent hot days. It wasn't bad, I still really prefer their nondairy Cherry Garcia.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟265,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They have to call it something else.
They have to? Like, you mean there is a law? You think that if milky stuff comes from anything but a cow it has to be called something else? What about any mothers nursing their babies, like what mother cows want to do when people made them have babies but take calves away to get milk for human demand? Human mothers must be giving something other than milk? What about coconut milk? You would have to call that something else? And what about the Milky Way? We should call it something else! Hey, we should bring back the word Gary!

Seriously I never saw there was a law telling us what we have to call things. And I still have bought nondairy ice cream, and when it is getting hotter I believe I still will. I don't think it has soy milk though, and I avoid buying soy milk, still.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟265,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not getting ice cream now while it is quite cold for a long while these days. But very warmer days, and hot days, are still coming. I would say there is a great demand for plant-based milk, which is readily available, and it would yet increase, dairy only being bailed out. I don't see the nondairy Cherry Garcia anymore, where I go buy groceries, not that I look there currently, but last time I went to look there were still enough choices for nondairy ice cream. I do wonder at people who talk like Jesus when he comes would not make such choices but just choose for anything like everyone else does.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟265,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ice milk, has been around for years.
Ice milk is low fat dairy milk, still, unless there is statement with it that it is otherwise, there are nondairy choices for that, but there are nondairy choices for ice cream as well, and there has been no problem with calling it ice cream still, and there are enough of those who enjoy that as much. There are those in the business not happy with that. Too bad for them (sarcasm). Money talks, they say.

Upvote 0