Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi. I'm worried that I was exposed to HIV while getting a blood test at a hospital. I've been feeling sick lately and I'm worried I got it. Please pray for me.

I hope I'm just being paranoid.

Last edited:

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi. I'm worried that I was exposed to HIV while getting a blood test at a hospital. I've been feeling sick lately and I'm worried I got it. Please pray for me.

I hope I'm just being paranoid.
I’m so sorry to hear you aren’t feeling well, I pray it’s not that.
Dear Heavenly Father please be with our dear brother heal him of whatever is causing him to feel sick Lord please don’t let it be HIV Lord, touch him with ur all powerful hand. In Your most powerful name Jesus Amen❤️

• Prayers
Reactions: ilovejcsog
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
If I'm remembering things correctly you threads about other medical fears you have that are unfounded. Have you gotten some help - spiritually and / or medically about that?

This isn't something to worry about either. I promise you on that, but I'll pray for your peace of mind.

• Informative
Reactions: ilovejcsog
Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If I'm remembering things correctly you threads about other medical fears you have that are unfounded. Have you gotten some help - spiritually and / or medically about that?

This isn't something to worry about either. I promise you on that, but I'll pray for your peace of mind.

Yes, I'm getting help for mental illness. I take medication. You're probably right. I'm just being paranoid. Sometimes I think I've gotten some kind of terrible illness and it isn't true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

well hey

little.soul
Mar 24, 2014
U.S
✟23,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I'm getting help for mental illness. I take medication. You're probably right. I'm just being paranoid. Sometimes I think I've gotten some kind of terrible illness and it isn't true.
Please do an extensive study on anxiety and worry fear and evil forebodings. Theres a lot and theres a reason for it. God is against his children worrying and fearing. So in general have faith in his peace and joy. I doubt you have HIV but if it gives you closure get tested. I know how much it sux to worry all the time. But this is not Gods plan your life. Blessings = )

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I mean if you just counted how many times Jesus said do not worry do not fear and he even gave immaculate parables about not worrying and how its truly unnecasary

Okay, I will try not to worry. Thank you.

Upvote 0

well hey

little.soul
Mar 24, 2014
U.S
✟23,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Okay, I will try not to worry. Thank you.
some more.
No Dashed Feet or Broken Bones

Fear Not!

~I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.~

The righteous will not fear eviltidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.8His heart is upheld, he will not fear.

No evil will befall you, Nor will any plague come near your tent. 11For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways.12They will bear you up in their hands, That you do not strike your foot against a stone

He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken

Think heavenly thoughts...Whatever is true, honest, just, pure, lovely, are of good report, of any virtue, of any praise- think on these things.

God is GOOD

And ALL things work together for good to those who love God

He is FOR you!

Fear Not!

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums