Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello~I just talked to my Aunt Nancy, she lives in Washington state where I use to live. I now live in New Zealand so I can't be with her. I am very concerned. She is not doing well at all. Let me explain:

A couple of weeks ago, she hurt so badly on her right side, they thought at first it was due to a fall on the black ice they had that day, well, it got worse and worse until finally, she couldn't even walk, her boyfriend rushed her to the ER. They ran some tests and discovered that she has some huge gallstones. I guess they admitted her for a day to run more test and to run a "cardiac clearance" test as well as she has heart issues.Well the Cardiac test (it was the one that they put an IV in and it goes through you veins and acts like a stress test) hurt her so badly she could hardly stand it, it finally left a few hours later. The cardiologist that did it didn't offer any help either. Anyway, they want to do another one before they operate to remove the gallbladder to see if she has had another heart attack, if she has, then they won't remove it but will try to dissolve the stones in another manner. She said she is hurting so badly right now, and along with the pain, there is blood in the bile.

I am very concerned, she doesn't sound like herself at all and she didn't even want to talk long, but who would feeling like that? She has been through so much these last few months, I don't know how much more she can take, I am very concerned, she is 83.

She has asked me to please pray for her and to ask my friends to pray for her as well. Please keep her in your prayers, I don't have good feelings at all this time, normally, I am not too worried, but this time, it is different, I really don't know what to think.

Thank you in advance for your prayers.
Susie~Q

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I want to thank you all for your prayers. She did finally have her surgery about a month ago, she did well, she is now home and getting stronger adn better every day. She says that she also appreciates all the prayers. God bless you all.

Upvote 0