NSW
✟20,884.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please continue to pray for my ongoing sleep issues and future direction in medical investigation Again, I hope I won't go through an unnecessary investigation
At times I can sleep for close to 6 hours which is very good At other times, it fluctuates
I plan to go to church tomorrow. But again my sleep is poor Most likely I will resort to online. I have gone to church a few weeks ago, but I am still afraid because some attendee cough and one removes her face mask to drink water and clean her nose. I know how hard she feels and I pray for her. But I regret that I am worried as I have complex health issues, at a higher risk of adverse reactions if I caught covid. I should overcome
On the other hand, I am still seeking God's will for the church's direction. Wondering if I should attend online and attend their new comer meeting which is a smaller group and less risk

At times I should also repent for being a poor testimony at home when facing my mom's confrontation and grumbling. I should keep quiet and let her go on but sometimes I can't stand and speak not in a good way

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Prayers and leave for awhile when your mom gets on your nerves. Feel blessed that you have your mom. My mom died when i was 23 and my dad left when i was little. Watch Christian tv til you feel stronger. Breath and praise God for the good in your life.
God bless:)

Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0