✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Brothers and Sisters,
I have been having a rough time lately dealing with a lot, and I’m so sorry because I know a lot of people are and I’m praying for you all. I’ve gone through a lot of loss so the holidays are hard, and I’m really worried because my puppy who is 10 months has hurt her hip, it brings a pit in my stomach it pops everytime she walks. She is so energetic and loves to jump super high in the air , yesterday she got a little zoomie episode and decided to chase me outside she jumped and tried to tackle me but I think she got hurt because she misstepped. Please pray for a miracle that whatever happened goes away , I love her with all my heart and I can’t bare the thought if Anything happening to her. She is still energetic and eating and brings me her toy to play and is still running around. Please pray for her prayer warriors , her name is sugar the st bernard ❤️

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
May the Lord heal Sugar and bless her a long an fruitful life together with you. Amen.
AW thank you so much that touches my heart so very much what a beautiful prayer. in Jesus name amen! God bless you and hugs❤️

Upvote 0

Anabelle McClain

Anything for God. Everything for God.
Oct 6, 2022
Didi Tchkoni
✟13,567.00
Country
Georgia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello Brothers and Sisters,
I have been having a rough time lately dealing with a lot, and I’m so sorry because I know a lot of people are and I’m praying for you all. I’ve gone through a lot of loss so the holidays are hard, and I’m really worried because my puppy who is 10 months has hurt her hip, it brings a pit in my stomach it pops everytime she walks. She is so energetic and loves to jump super high in the air , yesterday she got a little zoomie episode and decided to chase me outside she jumped and tried to tackle me but I think she got hurt because she misstepped. Please pray for a miracle that whatever happened goes away , I love her with all my heart and I can’t bare the thought if Anything happening to her. She is still energetic and eating and brings me her toy to play and is still running around. Please pray for her prayer warriors , her name is sugar the st bernard ❤️
So sorry Natalie,I just prayed for you and your pup, God bless

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,942.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for complete healing for your puppy and an end to the complications. May the Lord bless you both in Jesus name.

Natalie De La Fontaine
Natalie De La Fontaine
You are such a beautiful strong woman thank you so very much it touches my heart greatly thank you for taking the time to pray for me and my pup. My prayers are with you sending all my love and hugs ❤️
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums