Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
When a women tries to correct my interpretation of God's Word, she is never right. I've never had a women be able to correct my understanding of God or his Word because I receive my revelation of God's Word straight from God himself. My sin would be to submit to them and give in like Adam did to Eve who was doing the will of Satan after her interpretation of God's Word was twisted by the deceit of Satan. A women who is trying to exercise her spiritual authority over a man of God is not acting in the Spirit of God. That is why her "correction" is always incorrect. And it shows by what she is saying in those moments.
You are entitled to your opinion, but that is all you are giving us.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hmm... former... hmm... 70s... long time ago...
He works at the church to fill time since his wife died. Why do you have such a problem with this? I’m sure he is as much a “real man” as you are, probably more so.

Upvote 0

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
He works at the church to fill time since his wife died. Why do you have such a problem with this?

The real question is - why do you assume that I have a problem? I don't. It's not up to me to decide what kind of man you have leading a ministry at your church.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Mathews

Dec 5, 2015
Indianapolis
✟33,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are entitled to your opinion, but that is all you are giving us.

Except it's not my opinion only. It's the opinion of the Apostle Paul which is also the opinion of God. So NO, my opinion is NOT all that I'm giving you.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The real question is - why do you assume that I have a problem? I don't. It's not up to me to decide what kind of man you have leading a ministry at your church.
Then why did you question whether he is a “real man”? Now that you statement has been shown to be utterly groundless you have apparently dropped it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Ttalkkugjil
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Except it's not my opinion only. It's the opinion of the Apostle Paul which is also the opinion of God. So NO, my opinion is NOT all that I'm giving you.
Except if you have read Paul’s writings you know that he often provides his opinion, which would be necessarily be the opinion of God.

Again, as I have said before, if you don’t agree with female clergy don’t join a church that ordains women. Why is that a problem for you?

Upvote 0

Jonathan Mathews

Dec 5, 2015
Indianapolis
✟33,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Except if you have read Paul’s writings you know that he often provides his opinion, which would be necessarily be the opinion of God.

Again, as I have said before, if you don’t agree with female clergy don’t join a church that ordains women. Why is that a problem for you?

Yes Paul often shared his own opinion. But not here. Regarding women using their authority over the men of God, Paul states "as also says the Law" (1 Corinthians 14:34). This is not one of Paul's opinions. It's God's Divine Order as also is written in the Law. Paul never says "this is my opinion" as he does elsewhere. He says it's God's Law.

• Useful
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes he does. But not here. Regarding women using their authority over the men of God, Paul states "as also says the Law" (1 Corinthians 14:34). This is not one of Paul's opinions. It's God's Divine Order as also is written in the Law.
And, again, you are entitled to your opinion and your interpretation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,296.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And, again, you are entitled to your opinion and your interpretation.
If there is no right and wrong and everybody can have his own opinion and interpretation and choose the church according to their wishes, what do you want to actually discuss here? ;-)

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
When a women tries to correct my interpretation of God's Word, she is never right. I've never had a women be able to correct my understanding of God or his Word because I receive my revelation of God's Word straight from God himself. My sin would be to submit to them and give in like Adam did to Eve who was doing the will of Satan after her interpretation of God's Word was twisted by the deceit of Satan. A women who is trying to exercise her spiritual authority over a man of God is not acting in the Spirit of God. That is why her "correction" is always incorrect. And it shows by what she is saying in those moments.

And do you believe that a woman may have authority over a daughter of Yah?

*Or, how about a mere man over a daughter of Yah?

Upvote 0

Jonathan Mathews

Dec 5, 2015
Indianapolis
✟33,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And do you believe that a woman may have authority over a daughter of Yah?

*Or, how about a mere man over a daughter of Yah?

A women of God has spiritual authority over the daughters of men. Even over the some of the Daughters of God, the younger in the Faith. A women of God also has spiritual authority over the Sons of Men, but if their husband is not of God (aka Son of Men or Son of the Devil), God still says to submit, as long as they are not leading them to disobey God, so that they may be saved by their example.

But No women, whether she is a daughter of God or not, has spiritual authority over the Sons of God. This is disorderly, rebellion, perversion of God's defined Order in the Church. A Women of God prophesying to men of God is not NECESSARILY "usurping authority" over them. Both men and women of God can prophesy in church. But if a "women of God" prophesies, and a man of God determines that Prophesy is not in accordance with the Spirit, the woman must submit to the man of God and cease her prophesy in subjection to the Man of God. Anything else is rebellion against God.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
A women of God has spiritual authority over the daughters of men. Even over the some of the Daughters of God, the younger in the Faith. A women of God also has spiritual authority over the Sons of Men, but if their husband is a not of God (Son of Men or Son of the Devil), God still says to submit, as long as they are leading them to disobey God, so that they may be saved by their example.

But No women, whether shes is of God or not, has spiritual authority over the Sons of God. This is disorderly, rebellion, perversion of God's defined Order in the Church.

So, a daughter of Elohim does have spiritual authority over a mere man...correct?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
A women of God has spiritual authority over the daughters of men. Even over the some of the Daughters of God, the younger in the Faith. A women of God also has spiritual authority over the Sons of Men, but if their husband is a not of God (Son of Men or Son of the Devil), God still says to submit, as long as they are leading them to disobey God, so that they may be saved by their example.

But No women, whether shes is of God or not, has spiritual authority over the Sons of God. This is disorderly, rebellion, perversion of God's defined Order in the Church.

Women who are Pastors have spiritual authority over Sons of God.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It wasn't me who brought up that he's a former marine.
I was never in the military so I’m not up on such things. Do you still think he isn’t a “real man”?

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If there is no right and wrong and everybody can have his own opinion and interpretation and choose the church according to their wishes, what do you want to actually discuss here? ;-)
Don’t you think people should have the right to choose their church?

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't know him. However, I doubt that he is, based on his job.
So nice when people judge people they have never met. I could, of course, say similar things about you but I don’t because I think it’s rude to prejudge someone.

• Agree
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.