Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
So nice when people judge people they have never met. I could, of course, say similar things about you but I don’t because I think it’s rude to prejudge someone.

I haven't made any judgement on his spiritual condition.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Mathews

Dec 5, 2015
Indianapolis
✟33,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, a daughter of Elohim does have spiritual authority over a mere man...correct?

Yes. Christ's Spirit in a woman is stronger than the spirit of mankind and the Devil. But if that man is her husband, or other earthly authority such as government, she is to submit to them as unto Christ Jesus, unless they are leading her to disobey Christ and God.

• Useful
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I haven't made any judgement on his spiritual condition.
You have judged that he isn’t a “real man” which is extraordinarily rude on your part. I don’t care what judgment you may or may not have made on his spiritual condition—that’s up to God.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
You have judged that he isn’t a “real man”

In fact I haven't. Rather, I said (more than once) that I doubt it. If anything, that's a judgment on my own thought process. Nice try though.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Bull.

“I doubt that he is [a real man] based on his job.” Your words, not mine.

Yes, I said (more than once) that I doubt it. If anything, that's a judgment on my own thought process. Nice try though.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, I said (more than once) that I doubt it. If anything, that's a judgment on my own thought process. Nice try though.
No, that is a judgment on your part. Don’t try to tell me it is just a thought process

In any event this is off topic in this thread. PM me if you wish to continue this.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
No, that is a judgment on your part. Don’t try to tell me it is just a thought process.

"I doubt it" is, if anything, a judgment on my own thought process. Nuff said. If you continue on this, I'll be placing you on "ignore" for a time.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
"I doubt it" is, if anything, a judgment on my own thought process. Nuff said. If you continue on this, I'll be placing you on "ignore" for a time.
Please do so.

Reactions: Aviela
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you agree there are also bad churches? Churches with wrong doctrines, with wrong teachings?
Yes, there are. Some of those bad churches don’t ordain women.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yes. Christ's Spirit in a woman is stronger than the spirit of mankind and the Devil. But if that man is her husband, or other earthly authority such as government, she is to submit to them as unto Christ Jesus, unless they are leading her to disobey Christ and God.

So, is it possible that a situation may arise where a true daughter of Elohim is ordained to be over a congregation, wherein no spiritually mature son of Elohim is present...or perhaps even, the congregation is made up of religious seekers?

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

Jonathan Mathews

Dec 5, 2015
Indianapolis
✟33,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, is it possible that a situation may arise that a true daughter of Elohim is ordained to be over a congregation, wherein no spiritually mature son of Elohim is present...or perhaps even, the congregation is made up of religious seekers?

Perhaps. Only over the Sons of Men and Daughters of God. Not over the Sons of God, no matter HOW spiritually "immature" they are. A true woman of God may lead men to be Born Again, but once they are Sons of God, God immediately gives them spiritual authority over the very same woman of God that led them the Christ. God's Order has been restored. And the REAL women of God are JOYFUL that God does this, not rebellious.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Perhaps. Only over the Sons of Men and Daughters of God. Not over the Sons of God, no matter HOW spiritually "immature" they are. A true woman of God may lead men to be Born Again, but once they are Sons of God, God immediately gives them spiritual authority over the very same woman of God that led them the Christ. God's Order has been restored. And the REAL women of God are JOYFUL that God does this, not rebellious.
The Sons of God and my church are thankful that God sent us a woman to be our Pastor.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,130.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, there are. Some of those bad churches don’t ordain women.
Do you agree that wives should be submitted to their husbands in everything?

If so, what happens if a wife has a "churchy" authority over her husband?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This was originally a response to another thread but it was posted in the wrong area so I posted it here:

Good question. I believe that the Bible is free from error but I also believe that women should be accepted into church leadership. Rather than believing the Bible has error, I believe that people misunderstand and misinterpret the Bible. This can come to light when we see varying contradictions. Women have been in leadership in the Bible and yet there are those few verses that make us question this very issue. I believe we need to see all scripture in context and see the truth of it. After all, it was Jesus (God) who stood up regarding the woman who was being stoned and the woman washing Jesus feet but man (people) who were in err.

Maybe consider it is not in error but rather just a contextual study.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

No.

Based on my response to you earlier question I don’t think I have to answer this.

And you are, of course, entitled to your own views on both questions. These are issues upon which Christians can and do disagree.

Upvote 0

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others

Like if she's in charge of the Bake Sale and wants him to put the snickerdoodles on a certain table.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That wasn't God.
Yes, it was just as i am sure that God has brought fine leaders to your churches.

You are entitled to your opinion, but that is all it is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.