Will you be raptured in the first watch of the night?

Deep Truth

Nov 25, 2019
United States
✟73,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If Jesus raptures the five wise virgins shortly before the tribulation begins (Rev 3:10, Zep 2:3, Isa 26:20-21), then why is he returning from the wedding feast in the second or third watch of the night for those servants who are awake and have their lamps burning? Mat 25:1-12, Luke 12:35-38.
  • Luke 12:35-38 "Stay dressed for action and keep your lamps burning, (36) and be like men who are waiting for their master to return from the wedding feast, so that they may open the door to him at once when he comes and knocks. (37) Blessed are those servants whom the master finds awake when he comes. Truly, I say to you, he will dress himself for service and have them recline at table, and he will come and serve them. (38) If he comes in the second watch, or in the third, and finds them awake, blessed are those servants!
The first watch of the night in scripture is prophetic for the beginning darkness of the tribulation when Jesus will rapture his 5 wise virgins to the wedding banquet whose lamps are burning for Christ, Lam 2:19-20.

c7.1.png

While the second and third watch represent the subsequent years of the tribulation when Jesus will return from the wedding feast for his five foolish virgins who were left behind and have repented by refilling their lamps with oil, by keeping in step with the Holy Spirit so the light of Christ within these saints may shine once again for others to see, Luke 12:35-38,Mat 25:9-10, Gal 5:25.
  • Matthew 5:14-16 "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. (15) Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket (like a foolish virgin), but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. (16) In the same way, let your light shine before others (as a wise virgin), so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
10 virgins took their lamps and went to meet the Bridegroom
Matthew 25:1 "Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom.​
  • The number 10 in scripture represents completion.
  • The 10 commandments is a summary of God's complete law.
  • The 10 day Feast of Trumpets is prophetic for God's complete tribulation judgment of unbelieving mankind that's represented by the 10 plagues of Egypt, Exodus 7:14-12:36.
  • Therefore the kingdom of heaven that's like 10 virgins who were waiting for the Bridegroom, represents all of the saints who will be waiting to be raptured to the wedding feast shortly before the tribulation begins.
The spirit of man is the lamp of the LORD
The scriptures reveal the ten virgin's lamps are symbolic for the Word of God and the light of Christ within a Christian's heart that guides them on the path of righteousness.
  • Proverbs 20:27 The spirit of man is the lamp of the LORD, searching all his innermost parts.
  • Psalms 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
  • 2 Samuel 22:29 For you are my lamp, O LORD, and my God lightens my darkness.
  • Psalms 27:1a The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
  • Romans 8:9b Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ (the lamp of the Lord) does not belong to him.
  • Luke 8:16 "No one after lighting a lamp (in a believer's heart) covers it with a jar or puts it under a bed (in darkness), but puts it on a stand, so that those who enter may see the light (and love of Jesus in his saints).
  • Acts 20:7-8 On the first day of the week, when we were gathered together to break bread, Paul talked with them, intending to depart on the next day, and he prolonged his speech until midnight. (8) There were many lamps (symbolic for the saints) in the upper room where we were gathered.
Matthew 25:2-4 Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. (3) For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, (4) but the wise took flasks of oil with their lamps.​
The number 5 represents grace, which implies the 5 wise and 5 foolish virgins are saved by God's grace.

The wise virgins had sufficient oil for their lamps
The extra jars of oil that kept the wise virgin's lamps burning in the night are symbolic for continually yielding your will to the prompting of the Holy Spirit, so the light of Christ within you may shine brightly in the spiritual darkness of this sinful world, John 16:12-14.

c76.3.png
  • 1 Samuel 16:13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers. And the Spirit of the LORD rushed upon David from that day forward.
  • Mat 3:11b He (Jesus) will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
  • Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."
  • Acts 2:3-4 And divided tongues as of fire appeared to them and rested on each one of them. (4) And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit....
  • 2 Timothy 1:6-7 For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God (the Holy Spirit), which is in you through the laying on of my hands, (7) for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
  • Galatians 5:25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step (and be continually filled) with the Spirit
The foolish virgins who failed to bring additional jars oil that caused their lamps to go out, represent the worldly saints who quench the prompting of the Holy Spirit that will be left behind in the darkness of the tribulation, 1 Cor 5:5, Rev 3:3, 16, 7:13-14, Amos 7:1, Song 8:8-10.
  • 1 Thessalonians 5:19 Do not quench the (oil of the) Spirit.
  • Ephesians 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
  • Galatians 5:16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the (dark and sinful) desires of the flesh.
c25.1.png

Do not be foolish but understand what the will of the Lord is
Ephesians 5:8-18 for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (9) (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), (10) and try to discern what is pleasing to the Lord. (11) Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. (12) For it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret. (13) But when anything is exposed by the light, it becomes visible, (14) for anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says, "Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you." (15) Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, (16) making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. (17) Therefore do not be foolish (saints), but understand what the will of the Lord is. (18) And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be (continually) filled with the (oil of the) Spirit,
The Corinthians are spiritual virgins betrothed to Christ
A virgin who is sexually pure and undefiled for betrothal in marriage, is a natural picture for the saints who are born-again in Christ's righteousness that have become spiritual virgins engaged to Jesus, who is our Bridegroom and High Priest, Eph 5:30-32, Lev 21:1, 13-14.
  • 1 Corinthians 15:46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and after that the spiritual.
However when Paul addressed the Corinthians as virgins betrothed to Christ, he was afraid they were being led astray from their sincere devotion to Jesus by the serpent's cunning. In other words the Corinthian saints had become foolish virgins since they were easily putting up with deceiving spirits and a false gospel, 2 Cor 11:1-4.
  • 2 Corinthians 11:1-4 I wish you would bear with me in a little foolishness. Do bear with me! (2) For I feel a divine jealousy for you, since I betrothed you to one husband (our salvation and justification by faith in Jesus), to present you as a pure virgin to Christ (as a mature, faithful and sanctified bride ). (3) But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ. (4) For if someone comes and proclaims another Jesus than the one we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it readily enough.
The Bridegroom was delayed
Matthew 25:5 As the bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy and slept.​

The bridegroom who was delayed that caused the virgins to become drowsy and sleep, reveals Jesus return to rapture his saints will most likely be longer than what most Christians are anticipating.

When the bridegroom arrived the foolish virgins had no more oil to keep their lamps burning
Matthew 25:6-9 But at midnight there was a cry, 'Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.' (7) Then all those virgins rose and trimmed their lamps. (8) And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.' (9) But the wise answered, saying, 'Since there will not be enough for us and for you, go rather to the dealers and buy for yourselves.'​

A widely accepted interpretation for the foolish virgins who had no oil in their lamps when the Bridegroom arrived, is they represent unbelievers since they do not have the oil of the Holy Spirit. However in Mat 25:8, it says the foolish virgins lamps were going out, which reveals they did have oil in the past.

So why couldn't the wise virgins share their oil with the foolish?
Since the extra jars of oil represent the continual submission to the Spirit's power, each believer is held responsible for their own acts of obedience or disobedience to God that either fills or quenches the fruit of the Spirit that dwells within them, John 14:16-17, Eph 5:17-18, Gal 5:19-26.
  • Proverbs 21:20 Precious treasure and oil (of the Spirit) are in a wise man's dwelling, but a foolish man devours it.
  • Galatians 5:16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the (sinful) desires of the flesh.
  • Romans 8:12-13 So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. (13) For if you live according to the flesh you will die (to following the Lord's will for your life), but if by the Spirit you put to death the (sinful) deeds of the body, you will live (in the righteousness of Christ as a wise virgin).
What does it mean when the foolish virgins were told to go and buy more oil for their lamps? How can you buy the oil of the Spirit?
  • Isaiah 55:1 "Come, everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and he who has no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk (of the Word, 1 Co 3:2, 1 Pet 2:2) without money and without price.
  • Revelation 22:17 The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come." And let the one who hears say, "Come." And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price.​
The foolish virgins that went to buy more oil from the dealers, represent the carnal saints who need to repent of their sinful disobedience and let the Holy Spirit (who's without price) rule in their hearts again, so the light and love of Jesus that's hidden within them may shine for others to see.
  • Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons. You received without paying; give without pay.
The Shulammite who loved Solomon
I believe the scriptures in Song 5:2-8 and Psalms 141:5a, are spiritually related to the 5 foolish virgins who went to the dealers to buy more oil for their lamps.

In Song 5:2-8, the dark skinned Shulammite (Song 1:5, 6:13) had taken off her garment, washed her feet, and was relaxing when she heard Solomon knocking at the door (a type for Jesus). But she hesitated to get up and soil her feet and by the time she opened the door her beloved was gone. The Shulammite then began to search for her beloved in the city when the watchmen found her, then beat and bruised her, and took away her veil.
c20.3.png

f8.png
Song 5:2-8 She: I slept, but my heart was awake. A sound! My beloved is knocking. "Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my perfect one, for my head is wet with dew, my locks with the drops of the night." (3) I had put off my garment; how could I put it on? I had bathed my feet; how could I soil them? (4) My beloved put his hand to the latch, and my heart was thrilled within me. (5) I arose to open to my beloved, and my hands dripped with myrrh, my fingers with liquid myrrh, on the handles of the bolt. (6) I opened to my beloved, but my beloved had turned and gone. My soul failed me when he spoke. I sought him, but found him not; I called him, but he gave no answer. (7) The watchmen found me as they went about in the city; they beat me, they bruised me, they took away my veil, those watchmen of the walls. (8) I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, if you find my beloved, that you tell him I am sick with love.

So why did the watchmen beat and bruise the Shulammite as she was searching for her beloved in the city? And how is this story related to the five foolish virgins who went to the dealers to buy more oil for their lamps?
  • The Shulammite who hesitated to get up and soil her feet to open the door for her beloved who quickly vanished, and then was beaten and bruised by the watchmen as she searched for her beloved,
  • and the five foolish virgins who went to the dealers to buy more oil for their lamps because they were not ready when the bridegroom arrived at the door,
  • are two related stories that are symbolic for the Holy Spirit, represented by the watchmen and the dealers of oil,
  • that convicts us of our sin (beats, bruises and rebukes us (John 16:7-8, Psalms 141:5a), when we are more concerned with the cares of this life rather than being ready in our heart for Jesus sudden return at the door, when he will rapture his wise virgins to the wedding feast in the first watch of the night.
  • Psalms 141:5a Let a righteous man (Jesus) strike me--it is a kindness; let him rebuke me (for my sin)--it is oil for my head; let my head not refuse it.
Psalms 141:5a, speaks of Jesus the righteous watchman, who warns and disciplines us for our sin in his loving kindness through the Holy Spirit, that's represented by the dealers of oil and the watchmen who beat and bruised the Shulammite, because she was more concerned about soiling her feet than getting up and opening the door for her beloved, John 16:13-14, Heb 12:4-11.
  • Ezekiel 33:7 "So you, son of man (Jesus, Mat 13:41) I have made a watchman for the house of Israel. Whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me.
When we quench the prompting of the Spirit in our heart we become a foolish virgin who walks in sin and darkness. But if we accept the Holy Spirit's rebuke for our sinful disobedience and repent, its like pouring the Spirit's oil on our head so our face may shine once again with the love of Jesus for others to see, Psalms 104:15, 1 Sam 16:13, Philippians 2:14-15.
  • Psalms 104:14-15 You cause the grass to grow for the livestock and plants for man to cultivate, that he may bring forth food from the earth (15) and wine (Jesus blood of the New Covenant) to gladden the heart of man, oil (of the Holy Spirit) to make his face shine and bread (the Word of God) to strengthen man's heart.
- Continued -

Last edited:

Deep Truth

Nov 25, 2019
United States
✟73,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Part 2
Its important to read the scriptures in context so a hidden meaning or prophecy may be revealed and understood in greater detail. Therefore lets read Luke 12:35-38 once again beginning from Luke 12:22 through 12:40.
  • Luke 12:22-34 "Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat, nor about your body, what you will put on. (23) For life is more than food, and the body more than clothing. (24) Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds! (25) And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? (26) If then you are not able to do as small a thing as that, why are you anxious about the rest? (27) Consider the lilies (his faithful saints dressed in white, Song 2:2), how they grow: they neither toil nor spin (or worry about the cares of this life), yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. (28) But if God so clothes the grass (the unbelievers, Psa 90:5-6), which is alive in the field (of the world, Mat 13:38) today, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven (of hell, Mat 6:30, Mal 4:1), how much more will he clothe you, O you (foolish virgins) of little faith! (29) And do not seek what you are to eat and what you are to drink, nor be worried. (30) For all the nations of the world seek after these things, and your Father knows that you need them. (31) Instead, seek his kingdom, and these things will be added to you. (32) "Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (33) Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys. (34) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
In the above scriptures Jesus is speaking to his disobedient saints with little faith who are more concerned with the cares of the world rather than seeking his kingdom. And in context its appears these scriptures are a commentary on the foolish virgins who were not ready to go with the bridegroom in the first watch of the night. Then in Luke 12:35-38, Jesus warns these left-behind saints to keep their lamps burning when he will return from the wedding feast in the second or third watch of the tribulation.
  • Luke 12:35-38 "Stay dressed for action and keep your lamps burning, (36) and be like men who are waiting for their master to return from the wedding feast, so that they may open the door to him at once when he comes and knocks. (37) Blessed are those servants whom the master finds awake when he comes. Truly, I say to you, he will dress himself for service and have them recline at table, and he will come and serve them. (38) If he comes in the second watch, or in the third, and finds them awake, blessed are those servants!
After this in Luke 12:39-40, Jesus admonishes these saints if they had known (in the past) at what hour Jesus was coming like a thief (Rev 3:3), they would have kept watch and not let their spiritual house to be broken into by their sinful desires. Jesus then tells these left behind tribulation saints to be ready because the Son of Man is coming again at an hour they do not expect.
  • Luke 12:39-40 But know this, that if the master of the house had known (in the first watch) at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have left his house to be broken into. (40) You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming (again in the second or third watch of the tribulation) at an hour you do not expect.”
Then in Rev 16:14-15, the demonic spirits perform signs and go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty, when Jesus says, "Behold, I am coming like a thief (for my left-behind tribulation saints)! Blessed is the one who stays awake (by following Christ), keeping his garments (of righteousness) on so that he may not go about naked (in sin) and be seen exposed!"

• From the parable of the wise virgins who were ready for the bridegroom while the foolish virgins were left behind in the darkness in Mat 25:1-13,
  • and the saints with little faith who are to be waiting with their lamps burning when Jesus returns from the wedding feast in the second or third watch of the night in Luke 12:22-40,
  • followed by Jesus coming like a thief for his tribulation saints in Rev 16:15,
  • it strongly appears the rapture of the saints before the tribulation begins is not a singular event for the whole church.
1 Cor 15:22-23 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. (23) But each in his own order: Christ the first-fruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ.​
f9.png

The phrase each in "his own order," or tagma in Greek, means troops in order according to their rank. And I believe "each in his own order" is speaking of the soldiers of Christ who will be raptured in a specific order according to their spiritual rank or degree of love and faithfulness to Jesus.
  • For example, the centurion with great faith who is an officer of 100 soldiers, represents the obedient soldiers of Christ who will be first to enter the feast of Abraham, Mat 8:5-12, 2 Ki 11:4.
  • The called, chosen, and faithful saints who will return with Jesus at the end of the tribulation, represent the various levels of spiritual maturity for the saints that's known as their sanctification, 1 Thes 5:23, Rev 17:14.
  • Another example for the saints who will be raptured in a specific order is the last who were paid first and the first that were paid last in the parable of the vineyard workers, that's symbolic for the chronological order when each saint will be appear at the feast in Kingdom of heaven, Mat 20:1-16, Luke 13:29-30.
  • Luke 13:29-30 And people will come from east and west, and from north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God. (30) And behold, some are last (as humble servants) who will be first, and some are first (self-righteous) who will be last." (Mark 9:33-35)
  • There's also the orderly seating of the guests at a banquet, that's based on our obedience to Christ, Luke 14:7-11.
  • And finally in Amos 7:1, this is what the Sovereign LORD showed me: He was preparing swarms of locusts (demons being released in the tribulation, Rev 9:1-4) after the king’s share had been harvested (the rapture of the wise virgins - the firstfruit saints, 2 Th 2:13, James 1:18), just as the late crops were coming up (the foolish virgins who are left-behind in the tribulation, Pro 25:26, Rev 3:4, 7:9-17, 14:14-16).
The 10-day Feast of Trumpets that begins in the 7th month, 1st day for Israel (Lev 23:24), is prophetic for the tribulation that will begin in the 7th millennium 1st day from Adam. And I believe Amos 7:1 is a numeric clue for when the wise virgins will be raptured at the approximate time when the tribulation is about to begin in the 7th millennium, 1st day, 2 Th 2:1-4.
  • In Genesis 7:1, Noah who was righteous and entered the ark 7 days before the flood came (Gen 7:4),
  • is another numeric clue for the 7th millennium, 1st day when the faithful saints could be raptured,
  • 7 years before God's final judgment of unbelieving mankind takes place at the end of the tribulation,
  • that's represented by the 7th month, 10th day of Yom Kippur (Lev 23:27) which is numerically hidden in Genesis 7:10.
Genesis 7:1 Then the LORD said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and all your household, for I have seen that you are righteous before me in this generation.Genesis 7:4 For in seven days I will send rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and every living thing that I have made I will blot out from the face of the ground."Genesis 7:10 And after seven days the waters of the flood came upon the earth (and destroyed mankind).
The faithful saints whose lamps are burning for Christ are raptured as the tribulation begins in the 7th millennium 1st day.
7 years of tribulation
After 7 years of tribulation on Yom Kippur in the 7th month 10th day, unbelieving mankind is eternally judged by God.

c20.8.png
Truly, I say to you, I do not know you (eido)
Matthew 25:10-13 And while they (the foolish virgins) were going to buy (the oil), the bridegroom came, and those who were ready (with their lamps burning) went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut. (11) Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, lord, open to us.' (12) But he answered, 'Truly, I say to you, I do not know you.' (13) Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.

When Jesus said “I don't know you” to the foolish virgins, the word “know” in Greek is “eido,” which means to know by observing with physical eyes. “Eido” is also mentioned when Jesus was speaking to the church of Philadelphia and Laodicea regarding their works.

Church of Philadelphia (means brotherly love) - wise virgins
Rev 3:8, 10 "'I know (eido, observe) your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.....(10) Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth.​

Church of Laodicea (means rule of the people) - foolish virgins
Rev 3:15-16 "'I know (eido, observe) your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! (16) So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth (into the tribulation).​

Another word for know is “ginosko,” which is a deeper knowledge that's gained through personal experience. For example, Adam lay with his wife and he knew her. And a third word for know is “gnosis,” which means general intelligence (1 Cor 8:7), such as understanding what is lawful and unlawful in God's Word.

Paul uses these three different words for know in In 1 Corinthians 8:1-3.
  • 1 Cor 8:1-3 Now concerning food offered to idols: we know (eido, by observation) that "all of us possess knowledge” (gnosis, a general knowledge of God's Word). This "knowledge" (gnosis, of God's Word) puffs up, but love builds up. (2) If anyone imagines that he knows (eido) something (by observation), he does not yet know (ginosko, by experience) as he ought to know (ginosko). (3) But if anyone loves God, he is known (ginsoko, experiences love) by God.
Knowing God's love (ginosko) is experienced in our heart when we obey our Father's commandments and love others in deeds and truth.
  • 1 John 5:2 By this we know (ginosko, expereience) that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
  • 1 John 3:18 Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.
  • Rev 3:2 Wake up (Church of Sardis), and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God.
  • Revelation 19:7-8 Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride (the wise virgins) has made herself ready; (8) it was granted her to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure"-- for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.
The Apostle Paul expressed his desire to know (ginosko) and experience Jesus deeply by sharing in Christ's sufferings, becoming like him in his death.
  • Phil 3:7-10 But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ. (8) Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing (gnosis, a general knowledge of) Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ (9) and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith-- (10) that I may know (ginosko, experience) him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,
Paul also wants the saints to know (ginokso) and experience the deep love of God that surpasses our limited intellectual knowledge (gnosis).
  • Eph 3:14-19 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, (15) from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, (16) that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, (17) so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith--that you, being rooted and grounded in love, (18) may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, (19) and to know (ginosko, experience) the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge (gnosis, general knowledge), that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
The different levels of knowing God by the saints
The scriptures in 1 John 2:12-14 describe the different levels of spiritual maturity for knowing (ginosko) God by the saints.
  • 1 John 2:12-13 I am writing to you, little children, because your sins are forgiven for his name's sake. (13) I am writing to you, fathers, because you know (ginosko) him who is from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I write to you, children, because you know (ginosko) the Father. (14) I write to you, fathers, because you know (ginosko) him (Jesus) who is from the beginning (John 1:1).
Born-again children know (ginosko) that their sins have been forgiven and have experienced the love of the Father, but they have not yet matured into a pure, sanctified bride who knows (ginosko) and experiences Jesus intimately as a faithful bride loves and knows her bridegroom.

While mature spiritual fathers know (ginosko) and experience the intimate love of him who is from the beginning, Jesus the Bridegroom, who is the Word of God (John 1:1).
  • 1 Cor 4:15-16 For though you have countless guides in Christ, you do not have many fathers. For I (the Apostle Paul) became your father in Christ Jesus through the gospel. (16) I urge you, then, be imitators of me.
The little sister with no breasts
is not ready for the day she is spoken for
In Song of Solomon 8:8-10, the little sister with no breasts who's not ready for the day she is spoken for is a veiled picture for the immature saints, the foolish virgins who will not be ready for the wedding feast with Jesus.

While the mature sister with breasts that are like towers represents the wise saints who will be dressed in white (Rev 3:4) and are worthy to enter the wedding in the first watch, due to the fact their spiritual breasts of faith is growing, and their love for one another is increasing.

And this hidden meaning for the spiritual breasts of the mature bride of Christ is revealed in 1 Th 5:8, 2 Th 1:3-5 and Ephesians 6:14.
f12.png

- Continued -

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Deep Truth

Nov 25, 2019
United States
✟73,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Part 3
1 Th 5:8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and for a helmet the hope of salvation.​
2 Th 1:3, 5 We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers, as is right, because your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of every one of you for one another is increasing...... (5) This is evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are also suffering--​
Gal 5:6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision (under the Old Covenant law) counts for anything, but only faith working through love.​
Pro 3:3-4 Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. (4) So you will find favor and good success in the sight of God and man.​
The Thessalonians who were growing in faith and increasing in love for one another, are symbolic for the mature bride of Christ, the wise virgins whose lamps are burning bright. And this is why the Apostle Paul said these saints are not in darkness for the day of the Lord to surprise them like a thief, 1 Th 5:4-6.
  • 1 Th 5:4-6 But you are not in darkness, brothers, for that day (of the Lord) to surprise you like a thief. (5) For you are all children of light (wise virgins), children of the day. We are not of the night or of the darkness. (6) So then let us not sleep, as others do (the foolish virgins), but let us keep awake and be sober.
However, the Corinthians who were mere infants in Christ that were divided and tolerated sin in the church, represent the worldly saints, the foolish virgins who will be handed over to Satan for the destruction of the sinful flesh, so the righteous spirit of God within them may be saved in the day of the Lord, 1 Cor 1:10, 3:1-3, 5:1-5.

1 Corinthians 5:4-5 When you are assembled in the name of the Lord Jesus and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus, (5) you are to deliver this (immoral Christian) man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord (the tribulation).​

Jesus told the false prophets “I never knew you” (ginosko)
When Jesus was speaking to the false prophets he said I never knew you (ginosko), which means they were never born-again and experienced the Father's forgiveness for their sins, Mat 7:15-23.
  • Matthew 7:21-23 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven (see John 6:40). (22) On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?' (23) And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew (ginosko, experienced) you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.'
  • John 6:40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day."
The Bridegroom told the foolish virgins “I don't know you” (eido)
However in the parable of the 10 virgins the Bridegroom didn't say that he never knew (ginosko) the foolish virgins since they are born-again; instead he said “I don't know you” (eido, by observing their deeds), Mat 25:12.

This scripture is implying the disobedient saints who are not walking in fellowship with Jesus and whose works are not complete, will not be known (eido, observed) as Christ's mature bride when he comes like a thief for his wise virgins whose lamps are burning as a faithful witness for Jesus, Rev 3:2-3.

Revelation 3:2-3 Wake up (foolish virgins), and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God. (3) Remember, then, what you received and heard. Keep it, and repent. If you will not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come against you.

Whoever loves his brother walks in the light of Jesus
When we love our brothers in deeds and truth we are wise virgins who walk in the light of fellowship with Christ. But if we hate our brothers we become a foolish virgin who walks in sin and darkness, because we have quenched the Spirit's oil in our heart.
  • 1 John 3:17-19 But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? (18) Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth. (19) By this we shall know that we are of the truth and reassure our heart before him;
  • 1 John 2:10-11 Whoever loves his brother abides in the light, and in him there is no cause for stumbling. (11) But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness (like a foolish virgin), and does not know (eido) where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.
  • 1 John 4:20-21 If anyone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.
  • 1 John 1:6-7 If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness (like a foolish virgin), we lie and do not practice the truth. (7) But if we (repent of our sin and) walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
Stay awake at all times
Saints need to stay awake at all times by following the Lord's will for their lives, if they want to be a wise virgin with their lamps burning so they may be ready and worthy to enter the wedding feast when the Bridegroom suddenly comes like a thief, for his faithful bride who is more precious than jewels, Rev 3:3-4, Zec 9:16.
  • Proverbs 31:10 An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels.
The wise virgins who went to the wedding banquet with the bridegroom does not represent our salvation; instead its a reward for the faithful and sanctified saints that have made themselves ready by obediently walking in righteous deeds of faith and love that are inspired by the Spirit, Rev 19:7-8, 1 John 3:18, 2 Th 1:3-5, Rev 3:4.
  • Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.
  • Revelation 3:10-11 Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. (11) I am coming soon. Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown (of rewards).
The foolish virgins who were left behind in the darkness when the door was shut, are an example of the disobedient saints that are saved by faith but will suffer the loss of rewards, when they are not allowed to enter the wedding feast in the first watch of the night, 1 Cor 3:11-15.
  • 1 Corinthians 3:11-15 For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. (12) Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw-- (13) each one's work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. (14) If the work that anyone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. (15) If anyone's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.
Is your lamp burning for Christ or has it gone out?
The parable of the 10 virgins is a forewarning that we need to be awake with our spiritual lamps burning by taking up our cross and following Jesus through the leading of the Spirit, if we want to be a wise virgin who will be raptured before the tribulation begins, Rev 3:10, Isaiah 26:19-21, 57:1.
  • Philippians 2:12-15 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, (13) for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure. (14) Do all things without grumbling or disputing, (15) that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish (as a wise virgin) in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,
Or else we will be a foolish virgin who will be anxiously waiting for Jesus to return from the wedding feast in the second or third watch of the tribulation, when he will serve those repentant saints that have refilled their vessels with the Spirit's oil that keeps their lamps burning in the night, Luke 12:37-38.
  • 2 Timothy 2:20-21 Now in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honorable use, some for dishonorable. (21) Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use, sanctified, useful to the master, and prepared for every good work.
  • 1 John 2:28 And now, little children, abide in him, so that when he appears we may have confidence and not shrink from him in shame at his coming.
  • Luke 21:34-36 "But watch yourselves (saints) lest your hearts be weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and (the sinful) cares of this life, and that day (of the tribulation) come upon you suddenly like a trap. (35) For it will come upon all who dwell on the face of the whole earth. (36) But stay awake at all times (with your lamps burning for Christ), praying that you may be accounted worthy (by walking in righteous deeds of faith and love, 2 Th 1:3-5) to escape all these things that are going to take place and to stand before the Son of Man." (as a wise virgin at the wedding feast)
Israel's three watches of the night are prophetic for the various times of the tribulation
Israel divided the night into three watches: the beginning watch, the middle watch, and the morning watch. And the following scriptures that mention these three watches of the night are prophetic for the different periods of tribulation's darkness.

In Lam 2:19, the beginning watch that's mentioned when 70 years of Babylonian captivity began for Israel, is prophetic for when 7 years of captivity will begin for Israel in the tribulation, Rev 18:1-4, Jer 51:44-45.

c21.3.png
The second watch is revealed in story of rebellious Israel who was handed over to the Midianites for a period of 7 years (Judges 6:1), when Gideon and 300 chosen men defeated their enemies by raising their torches in the air in the middle watch (Judges 7:15-25), which is mysteriously similar to the saints who are to have their lamps burning in the second or third watch when Jesus returns from the wedding banquet.

c29.2.png

The morning watch that's mentioned in Exodus 14 and 1 Samuel 11, represents the end of tribulation's darkness when Jesus will return in the light of his glory to save a faithful remnant of Israel, Matthew 24:27.

When Israel came out of the Red Sea in victory with Moses, the Lord destroyed Pharaoh's army in the morning watch when the waters came crashing down on them.
  • Exodus 14:24 And in the morning watch the LORD in the pillar of fire and of cloud looked down on the Egyptian forces and threw the Egyptian forces into a panic,
This Exodus account of Israel's salvation in the morning watch, is prophetic for when Jesus will return to defeat the Antichrist and his army at the end of tribulation's darkness when Israel will be saved, Rev 19:19-21.

c24.png

The morning watch is also spoken of when Jabesh Gilead was surrounded by the Ammonites for 7 days, when Saul brought an army of 330,00 men to defeat Israel's enemies.
  • 1 Samuel 11:11 And the next day Saul put the people in three companies. And they came into the midst of the camp in the morning watch and struck down the Ammonites until the heat of the day. And those who survived were scattered, so that no two of them were left together.
After Saul's victory Israel accepts him as their first king
After Saul's deliverance of Jabesh, he was accepted as Israel's first king, which is prophetic for when Israel will receive Jesus for the first time as King of kings at the end of the tribulation, 1 Samuel 11:12-15.
  • 1 Samuel 11:12-15 Then the people said to Samuel, "Who is it that said, 'Shall Saul reign over us?' Bring the men, that we may put them to death." (13) But Saul said, "Not a man shall be put to death this day, for today the LORD has worked salvation in Israel." (14) Then Samuel said to the people, "Come, let us go to Gilgal and there renew the kingdom." (15) So all the people went to Gilgal, and there they made Saul king before the LORD in Gilgal. There they sacrificed peace offerings before the LORD, and there Saul and all the men of Israel rejoiced greatly.
70 years, 7 years and 7 days
The first, second, and third or morning watch, that are mentioned when Israel was being taken captive in Babylon for 70 years, handed over to the Midianites for 7 years, and surrounded by the Ammonites for 7 days, represent the three watches of the night when Israel will be persecuted in the tribulation for 7 years.

Jesus walks on the water to his disciples in the boat during the fourth watch of the night
The Roman fourth watch that's equivalent to Israel's morning watch, is mentioned when Jesus walked on the water to his disciples in the boat that was being tossed by the wind and waves.

This story is prophetic for when Jesus will return in the clouds with his saints in the morning watch at the end of the tribulation, to save a faithful remnant of Israel who is being buffeted by the roaring waves of the nations, Rev 1:7, 17:14, 19:11-14, Isaiah 17:12-14.

c38.6.png

- Continued -

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Deep Truth

Nov 25, 2019
United States
✟73,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Part 4
The roar of the nations is like the roaring of many waters
Isaiah 17:12-14 Ah, the thunder of many peoples; they thunder like the thundering of the sea! Ah, the roar of nations; they roar like the roaring of mighty waters! (13) The nations roar like the roaring of many waters, but he will rebuke them, and they will flee far away, chased like chaff on the mountains before the wind and whirling dust before the storm. (14) At evening time, (when the tribulation begins) behold, terror! Before morning, (when Jesus returns at the end of the tribulation) they are no more! This is the portion of those who loot us, and the lot of those who plunder us.​
Psalms 65:5-7 By awesome deeds you answer us with righteousness, O God of our salvation.......(7) who stills the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, the tumult of the peoples,​
Revelation 1:7 Behold, he is coming with the clouds, (represented by Jesus walking on the water to his disciples) and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him (Israel), and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.​
The Lord's salvation for Israel will be fulfilled in the morning watch of the tribulation
Psalms 130:5-8 I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I hope; (6) my soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen (wait) for the morning, more than watchmen (wait) for the morning. (7) O Israel, hope in the LORD! For with the LORD there is steadfast love, and with him is plentiful redemption. (8) And he will redeem Israel from all his iniquities (at the end of the tribulation).​
Isaiah 33:2-3 O LORD, be gracious to us; we wait for you. Be our arm (of strength) every morning, our salvation in the time of trouble. (3) At the tumultuous noise peoples flee; when you lift yourself up, nations are scattered,​
The recurring theme of the wise and foolish virgins that represents the rapture of the faithful saints while the disobedient saints will be left behind and disciplined by the Lord in the tribulation, is repeated throughout a variety of scriptures in a number of different ways.
1 Peter 4:17 For it is time for judgment to begin at the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God?​
Keep your lamps burning for Christ,
for no one knows when the Bridegroom will come
  • Mark 13:32-37 "But concerning that day or that hour (when Jesus raptures his wise virgins), no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (33) Be on guard, keep awake (saints). For you do not know when the time will come. (34) It is like a man going on a journey, when he leaves home and puts his servants in charge, each with his work, and commands the doorkeeper to stay awake. (35) Therefore stay awake (by continually yielding to the Holy Spirit)--for you do not know when the master of the house will come, in the evening (the first watch), or at midnight (the second watch), or when the rooster crows (in the third watch), or in the morning-- (36) lest he come suddenly and find you asleep (like a foolish virgin whose lamp has went out). (37) And what I say to you I say to all (virgins engaged to Christ): Stay awake (and keep your lamps burning with the light of Christ for all to see)."
c20.1.png

"In the Blink of an Eye" is testimonies of Christians who had traumatic dreams of missing the rapture. And these similar dreams are a warning that we need to be ready for Jesus sudden return, when he will rapture his wise virgins to the wedding banquet while the foolish virgins will be left behind.

In the following articles I discuss the mystery of the soon coming rapture of the saints.
Do the scriptures reveal there will be two different raptures for the saints?
Who are the sons of the kingdom cast into outer darkness?
Why will the first be last, and the last first?
Why are many called to the wedding banquet but few are chosen?

Will you be raptured to the feast of Abraham or left behind in Sodom?
Is the year of the rapture hidden in the story of Enoch?
Is the year of the rapture hidden in the story of Enoch? Part 2

In the these articles I examine the scriptures that seem to be pointing to the years of 2031 to 2038 for the tribulation.
Part 1, Are the years of the tribulation hidden in scripture?
Part 2, 2 days, 7th hour, 38
Part 3, 2-38
Part 4, Gen 14:14, 17:17, Ex 7:7, John 5:5
Part 5, Psalms 83 & 90
Part 6, Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90
Part 7, Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90

The Ominous Sign of Four Blood Moons in 2032 and 2033
Four Blood Moons in 2032 and 2033 Part 2, 85 Priests are put to death

Israel's Second Passover will be fulfilled in the last year of the Tribulation
Is the woman bent over by a disabling spirit an end-time prophecy for Israel?

Is Jonah's warning for Nineveh prophetic for today's wicked generation?
Is Jonah's warning for Nineveh prophetic for today's wicked generation? Part 2

Will brutal Taskmasters oppress mankind before the Tribulation begins?
A 7 year end-time harvest of saints will precede God's wrath

Joseph in prison "two whole years" is prophetic for a 2,000 year gospel age
21 possible examples for a 2,000 year gospel age

Rachel after 7 years of barrenness gave birth to Joseph when Jacob was 90
The 12 sons of Jacob, symbolic for Old and New Covenant Israel

4 Prophetic stories reveal a 2,000 year gospel age followed by the tribulation
The Tabernacle reveals the age of the Law, the age of Grace and the Millennium

Why did God want to kill Moses when he lodged on his way to set Israel free from slavery to Pharaoh?
Why did the blind man see men like trees walking when Jesus touched him?

Why was Jacob called Israel when he struggled with God?
When will unrighteous Jacob be called Israel?

Why is the Feast of Trumpets in the 7th month 1st day to the 10th day?
What does the disciples catch of 153 fish represent?

Netflix cartoon encourages people to get the Smart Mark
Where did Noah's dove rest when it was sent out for a third time after the flood?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Deep Truth

Nov 25, 2019
United States
✟73,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Apostle Paul said the Corinthians were virgins betrothed to one husband. However they had become foolish virgins since they were putting up with deceiving spirits and false doctrines that were leading them astray from a sincere and loving devotion to Christ, 2 Cor 11:1-4.

In today's church there's also a multitude of worldly saints who are being led astray by from their devotion to Jesus by their sinful desires.

So what will happen to these rebellious end-time saints who are stumbling in the darkness of their unrepentant sin when Jesus suddenly returns like a thief to rapture his wise virgins whose lamps are burning as a faithful witness for Christ?

Will these disobedient saints be left behind in the purging fire of the tribulation, so they will repent from their foolish ways and return to loving their Bridegroom with all their heart? (Luke 21:34-36, Pro 25:26, Rev 7:13-14)
f7.png
Revelation 3:16,18a So, because you are lukewarm (saints), and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth (into the tribulation)...... (18) I counsel you to buy from me gold (the pure Word of God) refined by fire (of affliction and persecution),​
Psalms 119:71-72 It is good for me that I was afflicted, that I might learn your statutes. (72) The law of your mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver pieces.​
Proverbs 17:3 The crucible is for silver, and the furnace is for gold, but the LORD tests the heart.​

Psalms 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace of earth, purified seven times (in the 7 year tribulation).​
1 Peter 1:6-7 In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, (7) so that the tested genuineness of your faith--more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire--may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.​

Psalms 66:10-12 For you, O God, have tested us; you have tried us as silver is tried. (11) You brought us into the net; you laid a crushing burden on our backs; (12) you let men ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water; yet you have brought us out to a place of abundance.​

The following article by George Barna reveals that a multitude of saints in the church have been deceived and influenced by today's secular culture, that has leavened and corrupted God's pure Word in their heart.

What will Jesus do to purify his secular worldly church of foolish virgins when judgment begins with the household of God? 1 Peter 4:17

American Christians are Redefining the Faith:
Adherents Creating New Worldviews Loosely Tied to Biblical Teaching
American Christianity is undergoing a “post-Christian Reformation”—with the nation’s major Christian groups rapidly replacing traditional theological beliefs with the culture’s secular values.
  • Evangelicals are embracing secularism: A majority (52%) of evangelicals reject absolute moral truth; 61% do not read the Bible on a daily basis; 75% believe that people are basically good. The study found that one-third to one-half of evangelicals in the survey embrace a variety of beliefs and behaviors counter to biblical teaching and longstanding Evangelical beliefs.
  • Pentecostals and charismatics take secularization a step further: Two-thirds (69%) reject absolute moral truth; 54% are unwilling to define human life as sacred, with half claiming the Bible is ambiguous in its teaching about abortion; and 69% say they prefer socialism to capitalism. A full 45% did not qualify as born-again Christians.
  • Mainline Protestants are the most secular of the four faith families: Sixty percent (60%) of mainline Protestants’ beliefs directly conflict with biblical teaching. Three key values define this group: truth and morality are relative; life has no inherent value or purpose, so individuals should pursue personal happiness or satisfaction; and traditional religious practices are no longer seen as central or essential to their Christian faith. Only 41% of mainline Protestants are born-again.
  • Catholics are increasingly secular and permissive: Catholics’ beliefs are surprisingly similar to those of mainline Protestants, but considerably different from that of evangelical and charismatic Protestants. They are most likely to believe in salvation through works or living a good life, and least likely (28%) to be born again. Today’s Catholics are more permissive than other groups, being most likely to accept sexual relations outside of marriage, lying, speeding, and refusal to repay a loan as morally acceptable behaviors
Evangelicals Are Embracing Secularism
  • 48% believe a person who is good enough or does enough good works can earn eternal salvation
  • 44% do not believe that history is the unfolding narrative of God’s reality
  • 44% claim the Bible is ambiguous in its teaching about abortion
  • 43% maintain that when Jesus was on earth, He sinned
  • 43% do not believe that there is a common, God-given purpose to humanity (i.e., to know, love and serve Him)
  • 42% seek moral guidance primarily from sources other than the Bible
  • 42% do not identify and confess their sins on a daily basis
  • 40% do not believe that human life is sacred
  • 40% accept lying as morally acceptable if it advances personal interests or protect one’s reputation
  • 39% identify the people they always respect as being only those who have the same beliefs as they possess
  • 36% prefer socialism to capitalism
  • 36% fail to seek and pursue God’s will for their life each day
  • 34% reject the idea of legitimate marriage as one man and one woman
  • 34% argue that abortion is morally acceptable if it spares the mother from financial or emotional discomfort or hardship
  • 32% do not thank or worship God each day
Evangelical churches, long known for their emphasis on the importance of being born-again—that is, salvation through grace alone—appear to have lost momentum on that point. Currently, more than one-quarter of those who attend evangelical
churches (28%) are not born-again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christ Appearing for the Body of Christ. (The Morning Star. Rev. 2: 28)

`I will give him the morning star.` (Rev. 2: 28)

The morning star is the herald of the coming day. It is seen only by the `watchers,` or the early risers. In the spiritual heavens, Christ is also the Bright and Morning Star.

`I am the bright and Morning Star.` (Rev. 22: 16)

He is the One whom we eagerly await. We look to His `appearing.`

`Finally there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord the righteous judge, will give to me on that day,
and not only to me but also to all who have loved His appearing.` (2 Tim. 4: 8)

Appearing – Gk. `epiphaneia,` meaning – manifestation, brightness, to become visible, conspicuous.

We are encouraged to eagerly wait for the Lord to come again.

`To those who eagerly wait for him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.` (Heb. 9: 28)

And when Christ `appears,` we shall become like Him, changed and taken to glory.

`When Christ, who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.` (Col. 3: 4)

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christ Appearing for Israel and the Nations. (Power over the Nations. Rev.2: 26 & 27)

The Lord`s coming for the Body of Christ is as the `Morning Star.` However when He comes to deliver Israel and bring judgment upon the nations He is described as `the Sun of Righteousness.`

`For behold the day is coming, burning like an oven, and all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up,” says the Lord of hosts.... but to you who fear my name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise...” (Mal. 4: 1 & 2)

Note the appearance of the morning star only intensifies the darkness of the night. So between the appearing of Christ as the Morning Star (for the Body of Christ) and His coming as the Sun of Righteousness (for Israel and the Nations.) there will be a period of great darkness, known as the Tribulation.

`Immediately after the tribulation of those days... all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds
with power and great glory.` (Matt. 24: 29 & 30)

The tribes & nations of the world that go through into the Millennium are then ruled with a `rod of iron.` This designates that there will be immediate consequences for wrong actions. (Zech. 14: 16 – 19)

The overcomers seated with Christ in glory, will have `power over the nations,` ruling with Him as King Priests.

`And he who overcomes and keeps my works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations - `He shall rule them with a rod of iron,
as a potter`s vessels shall be broken to pieces.` (Rev. 26 & 27)

Upvote 0

Deep Truth

Nov 25, 2019
United States
✟73,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the past few years the Lord has been revealing a number similar dreams to a variety of his saints, regarding the lukewarm church that will be left behind in the tribulation when the rapture takes place.

And these similar dreams are God's warning for his slumbering worldly church, that we need to be spiritually awake and always ready in our heart for Jesus sudden return, when he will rapture his loving bride that has her lamp burning as a faithful witness for Christ, while the foolish saints will be left behind in the darkness of the tribulation.

• Luke 21:34-36 "But watch yourselves (saints) lest your hearts be weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and (the sinful) cares of this life, and that day (of the tribulation) come upon you suddenly like a trap. (35) For it will come upon all who dwell on the face of the whole earth. (36) But stay awake at all times (by following Jesus), praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man." (as his faithful bride at the wedding feast)​
  • Revelation 19:7-8 Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready; (8) it was granted her to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure"-- for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.​

Upvote 0