yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the Living Oracles, the Church Jesus is the Foundation Stone of is Mount Zion, Jerusalem above, and is, in the Living Oracles, patterned in the copy Moses made, called the Oracle itself, or the Secret, in which Oracle built foursquare was the Ark of the Covenant covered by the Pure Gold Mercy Seat, in which Ark the Law was sealed and the Testimony made "Strait" =bound, and the golden pot of Manna was placed.

In the Living Oracles the Schoolmaster has taught us that:
Jesus is the True Hidden Manna, which every born again Believer has received within by the New Living Spirit of Adoption, or second birth; and the Mercy Seat is the New Man's Firstborn Human being body, under which every redeemed soul is joined to and covered by, as the Head of them in the regeneration of them.

When we are joined to the LORD by the Adoption into His Living Spirit we are then members of Zion above by the New Birth and go to be in our place prepared for us by Jesus, at death of the body to wait for our resurrected bodies made in His image, or else we are translated at the time of His coming to get us, when we all go to be with Him, where he is.

Today is the Day of Salvatuion when the door is open for all to come in -whosoever will- through the "Strait Gate"; explained in Psalm 118 as "our God, bound to the altar of sacrifice, as our Salvation.

So we who are now born again are members of Zion, which is the Church he is building as the Chief Stone [a human being of the New Man Creation] and upon our death [by whatever means we depart our bodies], we go immediately into the presence of the LORD and of the angels and of all the born again "Just men made perfect" of all the ages of the earth.

When we are taken at the first harvest, we are gathered off earth and are in regenerated bodies as priests unto Him, and we are then "shut in" behind the Temple doors of the Holy of Holies, which we do not "go out of for seven days", as the Oracles teach us in Leviticus 8. Those seven days are passed on earth as seven years of the Great Tribulation, which the Church is not on earth to see, for it is the time of God's wrath poured out; and the Church is not appointed to that time, or season, on earth.

So how is it that those martyred souls do not get to go into Zion, to the "company of the Firstborn in heaven" when they are martyred in the great tribulation?

Why are they under the altar which is outside the Sanctuary of the Holy of Holies [which is the True Zion above, which is built of Living Stones, and why did they then get robes after their death and not before, as we who are born again now get?

They are not in Zion at their death and they did not have robes, yet they could not go to Sheol as before the descent of the Son of Man when He took our sins and iniquities to there, as our Scapegoat, and conquered the first death of separation and released the prisoners from there to take them to Zion above at His ascension -which is when He "built up Zion" and appeared "in Glory".

And we who are born again today, in the Day of Salvation, are given robes of righteousness -the Garment of His Living spirit- and wait to be further clothed in the Garment of immortality in His New Man bodily image.

But why did these souls not get to go into Zion during the Great Tribulation -at least not then, at their death, and why did they go to under the altar?

-they don't get to be there, yet, cause they missed the gathering before the Great Tribulation and have an appointed time to go in as part of that first harvest -but late entries, out of the great tribulation.

Hbr 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Hbr 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Rev 6:9 ¶And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled.

The Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard
Matthew 20
"For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard.
2 Now when he had agreed with the laborers for a denarius a day, he sent them into his vineyard.
3 And he went out about the third hour and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,
4 and said to them, 'You also go into the vineyard, and whatever is right I will give you.' So they went.
5 Again he went out about the sixth and the ninth hour, and did likewise.
6 And about the eleventh hour he went out and found others standing *idle, and said to them, 'Why have you been standing here idle all day?'
7 They said to him, 'Because no one hired us.' He said to them, 'You also go into the vineyard, *and whatever is right you will receive.'
8 "So when evening had come, the owner of the vineyard said to his steward, 'Call the laborers and give them their wages, beginning with the last to the first.'
9 And when those came who were hired about the eleventh hour, they each received a denarius.
10 But when the first came, they supposed that they would receive more; and they likewise received each a denarius.
11 And when they had received it, they complained against the landowner,
12 saying, 'These last men have worked only one hour, and you made them equal to us who have borne the burden and the heat of the day.'
13 But he answered one of them and said, 'Friend, I am doing you no wrong. Did you not agree with me for a denarius?
14 Take what is yours and go your way. I wish to give to this last man the same as to you.
15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with my own things? Or is your eye evil because I am good?'
16 So the last will be first, and the first last. For* many are called, but few chosen."

Mat 20:12 Saying, These last have wrought [but] one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.

They do get end up getting their rewards -but they wait a bit.
Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Rev 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Rev 18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

Rev 18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

In the Revelation of Jesus Christ which John saw and reported, The True Ark of the Covenant is seen in the Temple in heaven in Chapter 11;
Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.

Rev 15:5 And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:

No one could go in till the seven plagues were fulfilled. The Church is already there, shut in!

Rev 15:8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All born again Believers are 'stones' for the Living Temple ' and pillars [glorified with the glory] in waiting.
When the Church was sent the glory, appearing as the tongues of fire that set upon each member on Pentecost, that was the downpayment of the glory which is to come, when we are truly filled with the glory of the Father in our regenerated bodies which Jesus as the Firstborn 'Stone' and the Foundation 'Stone' laid in Zion received from the Father on Pentecost in the heavenlies -without measure and sent to the Church in measure.

Rev 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name.
The pillars of that Holy Temple are tongues of fire, themselves, so when Jesus says He will make the overcomer a pillar in the Temple of "My God" He is speaking of that Day when we are regenerated in bodies and glorified.

Which happens already, for the Church, before those martyrs are killed during the Great Tribulation.

From Enoch at ccel.org, section 1.

And I went in till I drew nigh to a wall which is built of crystals and surrounded by tongues of fire: and it began to affright 10 me. And I went into the tongues of fire and drew nigh to a large house which was built of crystals: and the walls of the house were like a tesselated floor (made) of crystals, and its groundwork was 11 of crystal. Its ceiling was like the path of the stars and the lightnings, and between them were 12 fiery cherubim, and their heaven was (clear as) water. A flaming fire surrounded the walls, and its 13 portals blazed with fire. And I entered into that house, and it was hot as fire and cold as ice: there 14 were no delights of life therein: fear covered me, and trembling got hold upon me. And as I quaked 15 and trembled, I fell upon my face. And I beheld a vision, And lo! there was a second house, greater 16 than the former, and the entire portal stood open before me, and it was built of flames of fire. And in every respect it so excelled in splendour and magnificence and extent that I cannot describe to 17 you its splendour and its extent. And its floor was of fire, and above it were lightnings and the path 18 of the stars, and its ceiling also was flaming fire. And I looked and saw therein a lofty throne: its appearance was as crystal, and the wheels thereof as the shining sun, and there was the vision of 19 cherubim. And from underneath the throne came streams of flaming fire so that I could not look 20 thereon. And the Great Glory sat thereon, and His raiment shone more brightly than the sun and 21 was whiter than any snow. None of the angels could enter and could behold His face by reason 22 of the magnificence and glory and no flesh could behold Him. The flaming fire was round about Him, and a great fire stood before Him, and none around could draw nigh Him: ten thousand times 23 ten thousand (stood) before Him, yet He needed no counselor. And the most holy ones who were 24 nigh to Him did not leave by night nor depart from Him.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So why didn't the souls under the altar get to be where Jesus is and behold His glory, when they were slain? -again, because the door was shut and they couldn't go in yet.

Jhn 17:24
Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Jhn 14:1¶Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
Jhn 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.Jhn 14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

Jesus went to the cross to prepare us [to be] a place for the glory of the Father to indwell, as His house of human beings made without hands [the latter house], for His glory.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.