Until a Spirit from on High comes Upon Us.

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,048.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 32:1-8 A ruler and his ministers will reign in righteousness and justice, they will be as a refuge from a storm, like shade from a great rock in a thirsty land.
Jeremiah 3:5, Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11
Then, those who see, will see clearly and the minds of the heedless people will come to understanding and knowledge. Isaiah 29:23-24, Isaiah 32:3-4

No longer will the fool be called noble or villains be considered honourable All those types will be shown for what they are. Their plans are evil and they deny justice to the poor and needy. But, he who is of noble mind, will make good plans and stand firm in them. Ecclesiastes 8:5b, Philippians 4:8

Isaiah 32:9-14 You complacent people; listen to what I have to say: you may be carefree now, but after many years, your vintage will fail. Be terrified, you without a care, you women at ease will go into mourning – for My people’s Land will be forsaken and deserted, an open pasture for the animals. Zechariah 1:14-18, Amos 1 & 2;1-5, Psalms 60:1-5, Joel 1:1-20, Jeremiah 10:18
Isaiah 32:15-17 Until a Spirit from on high is lavished upon us. Isaiah 44:3, Ezekiel 37:14
Then the wilderness will become a garden land, everywhere, fertile fields. Justice and righteousness will fill the Land, peace and quiet trust will prevail for that time.

Isaiah 32:18-20 And My people will live in a tranquil country, dwelling in undisturbed peace and security. It will be cool on the slopes of the forested hills, and the towns will lie peacefully in the plains.* Happy you will be tilling and sowing everywhere beside water, your herds and flocks grazing freely. Isaiah 49:9-13, Hosea 2:14-23, Ezekiel 36:33-36, Amos 9:13-15
Ref: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.

Chapter 32 of Isaiah, describes beautifully, how the Lord’s Land is cleared in order for His righteous people. the faithful Christians; to live there, as promised to the Patriarchs, and for them to be a “light to the nations”. They will rebuild the Temple, Zechariah 6:15, and send out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 14:1-7

Verses 1-8 These verses describe how the Lord’s people will live in justice and in the knowledge of truth, when they settle into all of the holy Land. Jeremiah 31:27-34

V. 9-14 Is the result of the forthcoming, terrifying, Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, the prophesied judgement of fire mentioned over 100 times in the Bible, that will most severely affect all the Middle East leaving it ‘forsaken and deserted’. Jeremiah 9:10

This has not happened as described in the past, but it will be the result of a huge C.M.E. fireball ejected from the sun and the rest of the world will suffer severe infrastructure damage and deaths. Jeremiah 25:15-33, Isaiah 2:19-21 It quickly passes, leaving the world to recover and the Land of Israel is soon regenerated. Ezekiel 36:8, Joel 2:21-24

V. 15-20 When the Lord’s faithful Christian people are called out of whichever nation they belong to now, Revelation 5:9-10, they will emigrate to the new country of Beulah, Isaiah 62:4, that is: to all that Land promised to Abraham. Then the Lord will send His Spirit upon them and they will live in peace and security. Ezekiel 37:14

Note*; The translation differences of verse 19, some Bible versions say the towns are ‘low’ or ‘levelled’, but the R.E.Bible renders it correctly and in the right context.

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,048.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Come to Worship the Lord in Jerusalem:

Isaiah 26:21 & Isaiah 27:1 The Lord is coming from His dwelling place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their sins. Their crimes will be revealed, all their wrongdoing exposed to view and on that Day, the Lord, with His cruel sword will punish Satan, that great deceiver.

Isaiah 27:2-5 On that great Day, that the Lord destroys His enemies, He will look to His people; Israel the vine, Judah the fig tree. He has given them every opportunity to obey His commands, but they have not been faithful. If only they were not My Covenant people, says the Lord, I would have trampled them down like weeds. Now, if they come to Me for refuge and make their peace with Me, I will bless them and they will fill the earth with righteousness.

Isaiah 27:6-9 In time to come Jacob’s descendants [natural and spiritual] will settle into all of the holy Land, they will live there in peace and prosperity. The Lord will not strike them as He will with the enemies. He will slaughter their attackers and wipe out those who hate His people. [The Islamic peoples, then the Gog/Magog attack]

The Lord’s judgement against the Israelites [all 12 tribes] has been expiated by their exile from the holy Land, their iniquity has now been wiped out. This removal of their sins has the result that they destroy all traces of what caused their transgressions.

Isaiah 27:10-13 On the Day that the Lord takes action, military ordnances will be destroyed, what is left will be used as fuel for cooking. All those people who failed to revere their Maker are without sense. He will give them no mercy, He who formed them will show them no favour.

On that Day, the Lord will search for His people. He will sound the trumpet call for all those of the House of Israel who were lost in Assyria and those of the House of Judah, dispersed around the world. They will be gathered one by one and will come to worship their God on Jerusalem’s holy Mountain.

Isaiah 43:1-2 But now, you Israelites, this is the Word of the Lord, your Creator: Have no fear, for I have redeemed you. I will call you by name, you are Mine. When you pass through water I will be with you, it will not overwhelm you. You will pass through fire and not be scorched, the Day of flaming retribution will not burn you. Psalms 97:1-12, Isaiah 66:14, Malachi 4:2
Ref: REB. Abridged and paraphrased.

The great story, to happen in the very near future:
The Lord will use a natural event to punish the world for its sins. On that great Day, a CME sunstrike will burn up the attackers of Israel and wipe out those who hate Jesus. 2 Peter 3:7, Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12

On that terrible Day of His flaming retribution, Isaiah 30:26-30, the Lord will look to His people, all believers who call upon His Name and protect them from the scorching fire that will envelope the earth, Isaiah 13:9-13, Zephaniah 3:8, Malachi 4:1, then He will gather all faithful Christians, be they Jacob’s descendants or grafted in, into the holy Land. Isaiah 66:18b-21, Isaiah 10:17-23, Romans 9:24-27

There, they will at last, be as God intended: a holy people, a light to the nations and sending out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 14:1-7

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,048.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 54:1 Sing, barren woman, who never bore a child, Shout for joy, you who have never been in labour, for the deserted wife will have more children that she who has a husband.
This verse refers to the Israelites – the 10 Northern tribes, then Judah, both divorced and exiled from God for their sins, but now ‘a vast multitude’. Isaiah 50:1, Jeremiah 3:8-9, Malachi 2:10-11, Ezekiel 36:10-11.

Isaiah 54:2-3 Enlarge your space, spread out right and left, your descendants will dispossess nations and will inhabit cities now desolate.
The Israelites, now including every faithful Christian: will go to live in all of the holy Land, they will take over neighbouring areas and will live in their abandoned houses. Zechariah 10:8-10, Micah 7:11, Ezekiel 36:24-28, Amos 9:12, Zephaniah 3:19-20.]

Isaiah 54:4-6 Fear not, you will not be put to shame or disgrace. It is time to forget the shame of your younger days and the reproach of your casting off, for your husband is your Maker, His name is Y’hovah. The Holy One of Israel is your redeemer, He acknowledges you as his possession again, once cast off and heartbroken.
His people, the Christian Israelites of God, can look forward to their redemption and restoration to their heritage. Amos 9:13-15, Jeremiah 31:31-34, Isaiah 14:1-2

Isaiah 54:7-8 I forsook you for a passing moment, but with tender affection, I shall bring you home again. In an upsurge of anger, I hid My face from you, but now, I shall give you never failing love, says the Lord; your Redeemer.
a passing moment
– 1000s of years of Israel’s exile ( a 1000 years is as a day to God) Soon to migrate to their true homeland. Isaiah 35:1-10, Zephaniah 3:17, Micah 3:6-8.

Isaiah 54:9-10 This to Me, is like when I swore to never again flood the earth, so now I swear to you – to never again be angry or rebuke you. My love will never fail and My covenant of peace will never be shaken.
Wonderful promises of blessings to His people, those who love and serve Him. Micah 7:19, Hosea 14:4-7, Ezekiel 37:26-27

Isaiah 54:11-12 Storm battered city, distressed and desolate, now I shall rebuild you with the finest materials.
Jerusalem – and all Israel- rebuilt and regenerated after the destruction caused by the Lords Day of vengeance and wrath. Joel 1:19-20, Amos 9:11, Ezekiel 36:8-12

Isaiah 54:13-17 Your children will be instructed by the Lord, they will enjoy great prosperity. They will have nothing to fear. If anyone tries to attack you, they will die [Ezekiel 38 & 39 & Joel 2:20] No weapon will prevail against you and any accuser will be refuted. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the Lord, their victory comes from Me. Reference; REB, some verses abridged.

His faithful Christian people, living in peace and security, in all of the holy Land, will fulfil all the promises made to the Patriarchs. They will be ‘a Light to the nations ‘ and will send out 144,000 missionaries to spread the gospel of the coming Kingdom of Jesus Christ. Isaiah 66:19, and Luke 10:1-19 – is the precursor for them.

Upvote 0