Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dan 12:11And from the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is he who waits and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

Joel 1
4What the devouring locust has left, the swarming locust has eaten; what the swarming locust has left, the young locust has eaten;
and what the young locust has left, the destroying locust has eaten
. 5Wake up, you drunkards, and weep; wail, all you drinkers of wine,
Hello my brother tranquil, nice to meet you and chat with you ,greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Joel circa 835 BC was a pre-exilic prophet who served God before the northern kingdom fell in 721 BC. Notice, Joel is only speaking unto Judah, even though this was before the fall of the northern kingdoms, so this was a warning unto Judah, telling them to wake up drunkards !! God never wanted a divided kingdom, seems God was through with the northern kingdom and was trying to warn Judah to shape up.

As you can see here, the 'locusts' are an invading nation who cut off the 'grain & drink offerings' = abolishing the daily (sacrifice) of Dan 12:11.
These 'locusts' are the 'locusts' of the 5th Trumpet. The abomination / great tribulation is either starting at the start of the Trumpets or at the 6th Trumpet. Due to timing issues, it is clear that the abomination is at the 6th Trumpet.
So, Daniel 12:11 can have nothing to do with those events Joel was prophesying about in Joel 1.

After this month, then the worthless shepherd is put in charge. This starts the 1260 days of the woman in the wilderness, and the 1260 days of the 2 witnesses. It is unclear whether the worthless / foolish shepherd is blinded (= gets a mortal head wound) at the start of the 1260 days or at the end. Probably at the end, but we can't be sure.
My brother, Zechariah is probably my favorite prophet, I quote him all the time, ask anyone. In chapter 11 however, this is Zechariah talking about Jesus as David did in Psalm 22, notice he broke one of the staffs and said the covenant was now null and void (God allowed the Diaspora, he saw Israel as "Dead Men's Bones"). Then the 30 pieces of silver reference was about Judas. This prophecy was about Jesus, not the end times, look up any commentary on the chapter, its very clear. Zech. 12-14 is all end times.

The end of the 1260 days is the start of the 7th Trumpet. This is the start of the beast from the sea & earth with living image.
Not exactly, the 7th trump emits the 3rd woe, which is made up of all 7 vials. Notice in Rev. 8:13 it states specifically that the last three trumps sounding will bring the three woes when they sound, so the 7th trump is the 3rd woe, and the 3rd woe is all 7 vials. So, the 1260 days end in Rev. 16:19 where Jesus shows up and destroys the Beast and all his minions.

The abomination of desolation and living image are two separate events: the 1st (at the 6th Trumpet) is before the 'sign of the son of man in heaven' (see Matt 24:29-30) and the 'living image' of Rev 13 is after the 'sign of the son of man in heaven' (see Rev 12:1-Rev 13) at the 7th Trumpet.
The AoD is the image. This happens 30 days before God's wrath falls at the 1260 middle of the week event. Most people have no clue what order the book of Revelation is in, there is an order, but it is not chronological. Be blessed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Day 1290, the false prophet (a Jewish high priest) gets his orders from the E.U. President (A.C.) and maybe from the Israeli Prime Minister (its just like our political shenanigans today in the USA/Europe) and he then makes an edict that states there will be no more worshipping of Jesus in the temple, maybe in Israel. This event (AoD Event) happens 1230 days into the 7 years and thus 1290 days before "all these things end".
Go back and edit your post to what you believe.... you wrote Day 1290, but you believe Day 1230 on the timeline.

Day 1230, the false prophet (a Jewish....

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No I am not, you just can not grasp that the 1290 is 1290 days away from the 2nd coming, so it happens on day 1230. I mean you try guessing, and are asking, when it should be obvious. Remember, God told Daniel this was going to be locked up until the end times, so it had to be very complex by its very nature. God simply used the second coming as the fulcrum point.
So what is the AoD that you have setup on Day 1230 of the timeline ?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So, number 6 shows this prophecy will not end until Jesus is anointed the King pf kings he is the most Holy. He will bring in everlasting righteousness also (5). But Israel do not anoint a Gentile king as their Messiah brother, that just another wrong path you have chosen to go down.
The person who becomes the Antichrist, perceived messiah to the Jews, will be a Jew, not a gentile. I never said he will be a gentile - i.e. a non-Jew.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't need charts, Jesus didn't need charts.
You are posting a complex set of events, trying to convince others of what you believe.

Timeline charts do an excellent job in communicating those events along with the narrative of your posts.

Creating a timeline chart of such complex set of events takes time, skill, and effort just as it does in preparing a post for others to read in communicating your thoughts..

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Nope, we can see in Zech. 13:8-9 that Israel repents before the DOTL arrives in Zech. 14:1.
You need a make timeline chart like mine, which shows the beginning of the Day of the Lord.

ratpure window 8.jpg

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Go back and edit your post to what you believe.... you wrote Day 1290, but you believe Day 1230 on the timeline.

Day 1230, the false prophet (a Jewish....
God calls it the 1290, via the Man in Linen (Jesus) who told that to the Prophet Israel. I only called it the 1230 because you have a total inability to see what God is saying via the 1290 being 1290 days from the second coming, any 5th graded can understand 2520 days minus 1290 = 1230. The FULCRUM POINT is the END, how hard is that to understand, tbh, I can't believe you can't add, I think you are faking it because my thesis has defeated your understanding.

Why is the edict forbidding the worshiping of Jesus in the temple - the AoD event ? Nothing was "setup".

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Sure it is, the 1290 is both the taking away of Jesus worship, and the setting up of the AoD. It happens as one action, as the verse says, AND............AND..............AND. So, the Sacrifice is taken away AND the AoD set up, and all this happens 1290 days before the second coming of Jesus, ends all of these wonders.

So what is the AoD that you have setup on Day 1230 of the timeline ?
I'm finished playing your cat and mouse game here, everyone understand the AoD to be a image of the Beast. Its the 1290 event, not the 1230, I just informed you what day it happens on, but in truth you already know exactly what I meant. If you can't add and subtract simple numbers I can't help you.

The person who becomes the Antichrist, perceived messiah to the Jews, will be a Jew, not a gentile. I never said he will be a gentile - i.e. a non-Jew.
No he is not, all the other Beasts were Gentiles. We get Daniel 11 which ends with the A.C. a Greek born man who has to come to power in the E.U. and Greece is in the E.U.

You just never got it brother, that whole line about Israel accepting the A.C. is just not understanding prophecy clearly on that certain prophetic event. But you are all in with it, but also all wrong on it brother.

You are posting a complex set of events, trying to convince others of what you believe.

Timeline charts do an excellent job in communicating those events along with the narrative of your posts.

Creating a timeline chart of such complex set of events takes time, skill, and effort just as it does in preparing a post for others to read in communicating your thoughts..
Its not complex at all, if one can add to 2520.

You need a make timeline chart like mine, which shows the beginning of the Day of the Lord.
I will leave that to you, I do not need charts, Jess taught without charts.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I will leave that to you, I do not need charts, Jess taught without charts.
Jesus taught John by taking him to heaven in Revelation and presenting to him many visual scenes of what is to come.

So when are you going to produce many visual scenes to us like Jesus did, since you decline to make charts ?

You are not teaching like Jesus did. You are making excuses for not putting forth the effort to learn how to use a graphics program to make timeline charts, which are nothing more than pictures to the program, to present your views in a clear and meaningful way.

Then again, you may not be called to be a teacher of eschatology.

I use Corel Paintshop Pro, btw.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No he is not, all the other Beasts were Gentiles. We get Daniel 11 which ends with the A.C. a Greek born man who has to come to power in the E.U. and Greece is in the E.U.
The Jewish population in Greece is 100,000. The person has to be a Jew in order for the Jews to think he is their long-awaited messiah.

Daniel 11 ends in verse 45, as the beast-king is on the temple mount. To meet his end.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello my brother tranquil, nice to meet you and chat with you ,greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Joel circa 835 BC was a pre-exilic prophet who served God before the northern kingdom fell in 721 BC. Notice, Joel is only speaking unto Judah, even though this was before the fall of the northern kingdoms, so this was a warning unto Judah, telling them to wake up drunkards !! God never wanted a divided kingdom, seems God was through with the northern kingdom and was trying to warn Judah to shape up.

So, Daniel 12:11 can have nothing to do with those events Joel was prophesying about in Joel 1.

My brother, Zechariah is probably my favorite prophet, I quote him all the time, ask anyone. In chapter 11 however, this is Zechariah talking about Jesus as David did in Psalm 22, notice he broke one of the staffs and said the covenant was now null and void (God allowed the Diaspora, he saw Israel as "Dead Men's Bones"). Then the 30 pieces of silver reference was about Judas. This prophecy was about Jesus, not the end times, look up any commentary on the chapter, its very clear. Zech. 12-14 is all end times.

Not exactly, the 7th trump emits the 3rd woe, which is made up of all 7 vials. Notice in Rev. 8:13 it states specifically that the last three trumps sounding will bring the three woes when they sound, so the 7th trump is the 3rd woe, and the 3rd woe is all 7 vials. So, the 1260 days end in Rev. 16:19 where Jesus shows up and destroys the Beast and all his minions.

The AoD is the image. This happens 30 days before God's wrath falls at the 1260 middle of the week event. Most people have no clue what order the book of Revelation is in, there is an order, but it is not chronological. Be blessed.
Joel is explicitly talking about the 'day of the Lord' (Joel 1:15), not some past event.

Zech 11:8 is not a past event and neither is the worthless shepherd. What 3 shepherds were cut off in a month?

Not sure what your point is here. Yes, the 7th Trumpet is the 7 bowls of wrath. Where did I say otherwise?

The kingdom of heaven begins and Jesus will destroy the beast. It is not instantaneous - it takes 45 days.

The beast from the sea is given a throne by the dragon - it is an illegitimate government in contrast to the legitimate govt of heaven. As soon as the beast from sea & earth begin (at the 7th Trumpet), Jesus will start to destroy them. He will not wait around for 1260 days.

The tares will think that the beast from the sea & earth is the messiah. The wheat will be gathered at the same time. Everyone will sort themselves to who they want and then the tares will be burned at the end of the age.

The AoD is the image.

What you've been taught just isn't so. Dan 9:27 doesn't say: in the middle of the seven, he will place the abomination of desolation.

It does say that on a wing of abominations desolation/ one who makes desolate.

That word 'abominations' is plural not singular. Daniel 9:27 Interlinear: And he hath strengthened a covenant with many -- one week, and in the midst of the week he causeth sacrifice and present to cease, and by the wing of abominations he is making desolate, even till the consummation, and that which is determined is poured on the desolate one.'

Also, the 30 days of desolation is in Dan 9:26 And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed.

Then the covenant is made (after the 30 days/ events of Rev 9:13-21), then broken 1260 days later at the 7th Trumpet.

This happens 30 days before God's wrath falls at the 1260 middle of the week event
Why would Jesus wait 30 days?

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The Jewish population in Greece is 100,000. The person has to be a Jew in order for the Jews to think he is their long-awaited messiah.

Daniel 11 ends in verse 45, as the beast-king is on the temple mount. To meet his end.
This is why the whole bible has to be used brother, I have been called unto eschatology and prophecy for nigh 40 years. To understand who/where the A.C. is (in general) and how he comes to power, one has to look to the scriptures, you don't do that in full, else you would never promote the idea that the A.C. is Jewish.

1.) Dan. 8:9 mandates that the Anti-Christ has to be born in Greek, there is no other out via tat scripture, he conquers towards the East(Turkey/Seleucus), towards the South(Egypt/Ptolemy) and towards Israel, so that is a 100 percent confirmed prophetic truth. (But you point to 100,000 Jews living in Greece, (See point #3)

2.) Dan. 7:7-8, this passage shows that the A.C. will come to power out of the old fourth beasts head, via being born in the 10 (10 = Completion, so the complete E.U. reunification of the old Roman Empire) so he is born in the E.U. and Greece is in the E.U. (It could still be a Jew person born in Greece which is in the E.U. because of those 100,000 right? Wrong brother, see below, point #3)

3.) Isaiah chapter 10, and other passages say this man has to be an Assyrian (by bloodline, there is now no Assyria, and you can't be born in old Assyria (Southern Turkey, Northern Iraq and a sliver of Syria) if you are born in Greece right? So, this can only be referring unto the Anti-Christs bloodline !! So, he will not be Jewish my brother, he will have an Old Assyrian Bloodline, thus his bloodline has to be of Turkish, Iraqi or Syrian heritage, not Jewish heritage my friend.

All scriptures have to be used brother, you can show me nowhere where this man is Jewish, it a nonsensical point of view imho, this man has an Assyrian bloodline, he is born in Greece and comes to power in the E.U. its all right their in the prophetic utterances of the prophets.

Dan. 11 does in in vs 45, but we also get the raising up of the Jewish Saints at the end in Dan. 12:1-2 then the explaining by Jesus starts in vs. 3.
You are not teaching like Jesus did. You are making excuses for not putting forth the effort to learn how to use a graphics program to make timeline charts, which are nothing more than pictures to the program, to present your views in a clear and meaningful way.
You not being able to understand simple math is on you.

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is why the whole bible has to be used brother, I have been called unto eschatology and prophecy for nigh 40 years. To understand who/where the A.C. is (in general) and how he comes to power, one has to look to the scriptures, you don't do that in full, else you would never promote the idea that the A.C. is Jewish.

1.) Dan. 8:9 mandates that the Anti-Christ has to be born in Greek, there is no other out via tat scripture, he conquers towards the East(Turkey/Seleucus), towards the South(Egypt/Ptolemy) and towards Israel, so that is a 100 percent confirmed prophetic truth. (But you point to 100,000 Jews living in Greece, (See point #3)

2.) Dan. 7:7-8, this passage shows that the A.C. will come to power out of the old fourth beasts head, via being born in the 10 (10 = Completion, so the complete E.U. reunification of the old Roman Empire) so he is born in the E.U. and Greece is in the E.U. (It could still be a Jew person born in Greece which is in the E.U. because of those 100,000 right? Wrong brother, see below, point #3)

3.) Isaiah chapter 10, and other passages say this man has to be an Assyrian (by bloodline, there is now no Assyria, and you can't be born in old Assyria (Southern Turkey, Northern Iraq and a sliver of Syria) if you are born in Greece right? So, this can only be referring unto the Anti-Christs bloodline !! So, he will not be Jewish my brother, he will have an Old Assyrian Bloodline, thus his bloodline has to be of Turkish, Iraqi or Syrian heritage, not Jewish heritage my friend.

All scriptures have to be used brother, you can show me nowhere where this man is Jewish, it a nonsensical point of view imho, this man has an Assyrian bloodline, he is born in Greece and comes to power in the E.U. its all right their in the prophetic utterances of the prophets.

Dan. 11 does in in vs 45, but we also get the raising up of the Jewish Saints at the end in Dan. 12:1-2 then the explaining by Jesus starts in vs. 3.

You not being able to understand simple math is on you.
If the EU is involved, which is likely, then it is the 4 headed leopard of Dan 7:6. That is why the 'Greeks' are mentioned in Joel 3:6 (which are part of the 'locusts' army) and Zech 9:13.

the EU has 4 heads/ 4 presidents

Also, you want to say that the end is the fulcrum that determines the other points: by the way you understand it (which is also the way Dougg understands it) you want to have everything fit within 2520 days. But Jesus said that these days are shortened (Matt 24:21-22). So, it doesn't make sense to insist on having 2520 days when by your logic even, it cannot last the full 7 years because they are cut short.

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Joel is explicitly talking about the 'day of the Lord' (Joel 1:15), not some past event.

Zech 11:8 is not a past event and neither is the worthless shepherd. What 3 shepherds were cut off in a month?
God through His Prophets told us about past events and future events which look like past events and/or mixed and wove the two events into one passage. Zech. 13 does this. Verses 1-5 are about 70th week events, and how a fountain for sin had been opened unto the house of Israel (the 1/3 repent) but then in verses 6-7 we see Jesus in the house of his friends being harmed (a flash back to Jesus' death and why/how Israel's sins are forgiven in the end times). Then in verses 8-9 we revert back to the 70th week events via the 1/3 who repent, whom God protects, and the 2/3 who refuse to repent and thus die. Then in Zech. 14:1 we that see the DOTL arrives, after Israel repent.

Joel 1 does likewise, it mixes and matches, or weaves two events together. The Day of the Lord is a day He judges. Well, God judged the Northern tribes, warned Judah, then judged them in 598 BC, Joel 1 is mostly about God's real time coming judgment 2800-2500 BC but Joel 2 is mostly about the 70th week judgment. God does this with scripture, especially prophecy, all over the bible, and Joel was one of the first prophets also. Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel all came after him.

Not sure what your point is here. Yes, the 7th Trumpet is the 7 bowls of wrath. Where did I say otherwise?
Because the 7th trump lasts 75 days, and you said this below:

"The end of the 1260 days is the start of the 7th Trumpet. This is the start of the beast from the sea & earth with living image".

So, this can not be factual, the end of the 1260 ends in vial #7 with Jesus showing up and destroying the Anti-Christ, false prophet and all of their minions. So, the 7th trump starts the 3rd woe, which ends on the 7th vial, which of course ends the Beasts 1260 days of rule over Israel, and according to Daniel 12:7 that is the 1260, the Beasts rule over Israel will last 1260 days then all these wonders will end (via the 2nd coming)

The kingdom of heaven begins and Jesus will destroy the beast. It is not instantaneous - it takes 45 days.
Not 45, but you seem to understand it take a period of time, that is why the 7th trump sounding doesn't end his rule, its the 7th vial, that is a part of the 3rd woe, that ends his 1260 day rule, but the 7th trump has to last 75 days, the two-witnesses die at the end of the 2nd woe, and have to die 75 days before the beast dies because they showed up 75 days before the A.C. became the beast, the two-witnesses are the 1335 blessing. So in general we agree. It take a period of time after the 7th trump sound before Jesus shows up to defeat the beast and his false prophet.
The beast from the sea is given a throne by the dragon - it is an illegitimate government in contrast to the legitimate govt of heaven. As soon as the beast from sea & earth begin (at the 7th Trumpet), Jesus will start to destroy them. He will not wait around for 1260 days.
Well, God's plagues start, and then on that very day (DOTL) the A.C. is allowed to go forth conquering. Remember, God could defeat this man anytime He wants to, so the A.C. has to be a part of God's 1260 days of Wrath, as in "you get the king your heart so desired". But Jesus only shows up at the 7th vial. We the bride are in heaven marrying the Lamb, and we both reside in the Father's house for 7 years. Then return.

The tares will think that the beast from the sea & earth is the messiah. The wheat will be gathered at the same time. Everyone will sort themselves to who they want and then the tares will be burned at the end of the age.
No, no, no, this like Mr. Douggg is a bad understanding my friend, put forth by other men long ago because they do not understand John 5:43. The Jews never accept a false Messiah, that verse above was about the "Pharisees" who lived in Jesus' time my friend. They rejected Jesus' just as he said they would, but they also would accept another who came in their own names as the christ, Matt. 24:4-6 was specifically about the 70 AD events. The Pharisees (one can look all this up via the historical siege of Jerusalem) knew Rome was the fourth beast (of course) so they expected a conquering Messiah who was political in nature, that was Judas' mistake, he felt Jesus should be a warrior Messiah. The Pharisees put a few men forth in the 67-70 AD wars, and of course, as Jesus told them, they would accept others who came forth in their own names. That passage was thus fulfilled in 70 AD, yet people think it is about the end times, its not.

The tares are the world who love evil, they grow together with Israel (the wheat harvest first fruits) until the end [ of the 70th week]. The Church are the first fruits of the barley harvest, which comes first (think pre 70th week rapture). This is why in Rev. 14 we see the 144,000 (5 million Jews who repent) code telling us Israel will be harvested when Jesus shows up, and so will the wicked tares in Rev. 14:17-20, but they are shown here as evil grapes placed in the wine-press of God's wrath. Rev. 14 is the Harvest chapter, so in order to get all three harvests into that one chapter, Rev. 14:14 shows a cinematic like "flashback" to the pre 70th week rapture. People understand cinematic flashbacks, but can not understand God using them, but alas He does.

You are correct, the tares will be killed, placed in the grave, and burned 1000 yeas later. (2nd Resurrection)

What you've been taught just isn't so. Dan 9:27 doesn't say: in the middle of the seven, he will place the abomination of desolation.

It does say that on a wing of abominations desolation/ one who makes desolate.

That word 'abominations' is plural not singular. Daniel 9:27 Interlinear: And he hath strengthened a covenant with many -- one week, and in the midst of the week he causeth sacrifice and present to cease, and by the wing of abominations he is making desolate, even till the consummation, and that which is determined is poured on the desolate one.'
It "clearly says" in the midst (1290 is in the midst) of the week (70th 7).

The reason I hardly ever debate nominal points like something being plural, is because words used back then could be either or, used in plural, or not in plural. Also, the Abomination could be many days, thus every day was an abomination etc. etc. I study these trivial things in depth.

#8251 שִׁקּוּץ shiqquwts {shik-koots'}
or שִׁקֻּץ shiqquts {shik-koots'}

from H8262; TWOT - 2459b; n m
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) detestable thing or idol, abominable thing, abomination, idol,
detested thing
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)

From H8262; disgusting, that is, filthy; especially idolatrous or (concretely) an idol:—abominable filth (idol, -ation), detestable (thing).
—Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)

#8251.
שִׁקּוּץ
shiqquts or
[or] שִׁקֻּץ
shiqquts (1055a); from the same as 8263; detested thing:—
NASB - abominable idols(1), abomination(4), abominations(5), detestable(1), detestable idol(3), detestable idols(2), detestable things(10), detested things(1), filth(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation — All rights reserved —

So, whatever the point was about "plural" falls on its face when that word can be used as plural or as singular. The context seems to suggest elsewhere that this is a singular image, see Rev. 13 and Jesus' own words in Matt. 24:15 where he says abomination of desolation, not abominations.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, {whoso readeth, let him understand}

So, discount that whole point, but in truth, I did not follow your reasoning there anyway.

Also, the 30 days of desolation is in Dan 9:26 And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed.

Then the covenant is made (after the 30 days/ events of Rev 9:13-21), then broken 1260 days later at the 7th Trumpet.
That passage was about the 70 AD events my friend. The people (Romans of 70 AD) of the prince to come [2000 years later] shall destroy the city (Jerusalem) and the sanctuary (Temple). Its end shall come with a flood (Jerusalem is destroyed by an Army which is what flood means here) and to the end of the war desolations are decreed (God will allow the Diaspora to happen, which desolates Israel for 2000 years)

The Agreement between the A.C. and Israel comes through the nation he rules over, the E.U. You see Israel will join the E.U. its that simple.

Why would Jesus wait 30 days?
To give Israel 30 days to flee Judea before God's wrath falls. Read Rev. 18:4, God tells His people (Israel) to come out of the midst of her (Babylon in Rev. 18:2 which means the whole world) so that she will not partake in their sins nor their plagues !! Get it now? Babylon in vs. 2 is inhabited by Demons, and who gets cast down to earth at that time? Satan and his demons, and Apollyon and his demons are released from the bottomless pit also.

You see, the A.C. can not go forth until the 1260 middle of the week, which comes 30 days after the 1290 AoD, has it never sparked curiosity with you why God would allow the A.C. to conquer Israel and God then tells them it is time to flee Judea? That sounds like a modern day politician's mistake, God would never make that kind of mistake, yet people just accept that God allows the Beast to conquer Israel and then afterwards warns them to flee Judea. It does not add up my brother.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. kjv

1. The prince who shall come confirms the covenant of one week, 7 year.

2. In the midst of the 7 years, he stops the daily sacrifice taking place on the temple mount.

3. He then will make the temple mount desolate by many abominations. In this case, desolate means no worship or praise of the One True God during that time.

4. The abominations continue unto the consummation, completion, of the 7 years.

5. And that God's judgment will be poured on the abominations that have made the temple mount desolate.

What will those abominations be? 1. the beast-king, standing there claiming to be God. 2. the false-prophet conducting worship of the statue image of the beast-king. 3. The statue image, alive and speaking, indwelt by Satan.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Also, you want to say that the end is the fulcrum that determines the other points: by the way you understand it (which is also the way Dougg understands it) you want to have everything fit within 2520 days. But Jesus said that these days are shortened (Matt 24:21-22). So, it doesn't make sense to insist on having 2520 days when by your logic even, it cannot last the full 7 years because they are cut short.
Jesus did not mean shortened to be less than 2520 days, But cut short of every living thing on earth dying by the severity of the great tribulation. i.e. the great tribulation has a limit placed on it of 1335 days.

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If the EU is involved, which is likely, then it is the 4 headed leopard of Dan 7:6. That is why the 'Greeks' are mentioned in Joel 3:6 (which are part of the 'locusts' army) and Zech 9:13.

the EU has 4 heads/ 4 presidents
The E.U. is the 10 kings/toes or horns, via Dan. 2, Dan. 7 and Rev. 13/17 they are all the number 10 because with God that number represents "Completion" thus the 10 in Dan. 7 means the Four Beasts Head extends this kingdom via 10 kings (or Complete Europe who are Revived) during the end times, they reunite, as 7, 15, 25 or 27, the number matters nor because God is telling us its complete Europe reunited. It grew over tie, adding and adding nations, some even left, or did they really leave? The four generals reign gave us an inter kingdom battle called the Syrian Wars, there was 6 of them, the coming last one will be the 7th which represents divine completion. The last Beast has to be Greek born, Dan. 8:9 mandates this, now go read Daniel 11:40-43 you are seeing the play by play of the A.C. conquering Turkey (goes through nations) Lebanon, Jordan and Syria, to get at Israel, then he goes after Egypt and Libya (all of North Africa back in the day), but who he does not conquer is more telling, he is not allowed to conquer Edom, Ammon and Moab or the very places in central and southern Jordan where Petra and Bozrah is. So, yes, the Beast will be a Geek born man (3rd Beast) who comes to power in the E.U. (Fourth Beats 10 extension ) and he will have Assyrian blood (Assyrian Beast). So God, on purpose is giving us all of the beasts in one man, he represents them all, then via the "Kings of the East" he also represents Babylon and Persia, so God is telling us, all these kingdoms, over the years, that came after the kingdom I set up, Israel, are now going to be judged, thus God shows them in action via one man, in various ways. There will be no Euphrates drying up imho, that is a metaphor for God drying up His plagues so the wicked men hiding in caves can be deceived by the Dragon, False Prophet and Beast to go to Israel to try and take them all out, they have come to believe the two-witnesses dying has stopped the plagues (dried up the Euphrates) and thus if they could just kill every last Jew there will never be any more things like this Great, Tribulation they are now in. Its nor the E.U. 4 heads brother. God used these wars to give us a template of where the end time beast conquers from, Greece is in the Northwest corridor, and he conquers to the East, South and Israel.

I say what I am given, Douggg doesn't even comprehend it at all, unless hes faking it. Jesus never stated he would shorten his and the Fathers pre planned 70th week, that is just you and others not interpreting prophecy correctly. Lets me demonstrate. When Jesus SHOWS UP after the 70th week, will that not "SHORTEN" the natural life of the Beast and all his evil minions rule on earth? Of course it will, at the 2520 mark, after 1260 days of tribulation/wrath, as pre planed by God and foretold in many prophesies. God did not lie in those prophesies, Jesus merely stating the OBVIOUS, when he shows up it will shorten the troubles, (Well...............YEA............to the pre planed 7 years and 1260 days of wrath) which of course should be obvious. What does not make sense is to insist God gave us hundreds of prophesies and a 7 year period with 1260 days of wrath contained in it, but then change His plans up !! Jesus will indeed end the A.C. rule on day 1260, bit fir some reason you do not see that as SHORTENING the troubles. It means EXACTLY THAT. But you think he is shortening the 1260 days, that is just false, hes shortening the troubles to ONLY 1260 days, as was PRE PLANED. You see the point now? Never allow one or two scriptures to overtake all other scriptures, God never contradicts Himself.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Never allow one or two scriptures to overtake all other scriptures, God never contradicts Himself.
Such as you have done with Daniel 12:6-8 on insisting both the 1290 days and the 1335 days both must be measured from day 2520 on the timeline.

During the 45 days difference, the kings of the earth will assemble their armies at Armageddon, preparing to make war on Jesus.

The great tribulation saints who remain faithful to Jesus all thru the 1335 days will be blessed to reign and rule with Jesus.

counrt forward 1290 days.jpg

counrt forward 1290 days paart 2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Such as you have done with Daniel 12:6-8 on insisting both the 1290 days and the 1335 days both must be measured from day 2520 on the timeline.

During the 45 days difference, the kings of the earth will assembler their armies at Armageddon, preparing to make war on Jesus.
You will see very soon I am right, I understand people like you have too much at stake via your wrong understandings, and it clouds your judgment.

Also, the Daniel 12:6-13 passages are backed up throughout scriptures, as I showed in the OP, you just refuse to accept them and can't rebut them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You will see very soon I am right, I understand people like you have too much at stake via your wrong understandings, and it clouds your judgment.
In your scenario, you have no reason for the kings of the earth to assemble their armies at Armageddon to prepare to make war on Jesus. Nor on how long they will be given to assemble their armies and also go down and take half of Jerusalem as hostages (Zechariah 14:2).

Upvote 0