Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yeah..........but who is he. He is the eighth and is of the seven. So who would he be?
Hes a Demon, not a man, that was the original point.

That's very doubtful. As a said, likely it will be the next Temple to be built.........the one the prince sets an image to the beast in.
Nowhere is the next Temple prophesied to be destroyed. The 2nd Temple was prophesied to be destroyed by Jesus.

You might want to start here.............
Ecclesiastes 1:9
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Except when it comes to secrets God told Daniel He was going to lock away until the END TIMES, thus those understandings would be new.

Yes they are. That's not the mystery. Who is the eighth......that is of the 7? The eighth is Apollyon so which of the 7 is he?
He is OF ALL 7, that's the whole point.......He WAS.......IS NOT......YET IS.

So Satan places Apollyon over an area (Mediterranean Sea area as a Demonic entity/power in HIGH PLACES) He is called the Destroyer by Israel for a reason. He tries to use Egypt to destroy the see of Abraham (Israel) but God delivers them. He tries to wipe out Israel via Assyria, the 10 Northern tribes are carried away but Israel remains a seed. Then Babylon carries the rest of Israel into captivity, but God delivers them from Apollyon's grip. Persia ruled over Israel but God placed favor in the heart of Cyrus, and thus Apollyon's efforts went unheeded. Greece conquered Israel and ruled them. Rome the Conquered Israel, ruled them with, destroyed their Temple and dispersed Israel around the world. When Israel was dispersed the world over, there ceased being an Israel in Gods eyes, they were as Dead Men's Bones unto God, so prophesied Ezekiel. So Rome suffered the Figurative MORTAL WOUND. Thus Apollyon was locked into the pit.

So Apollyon was over Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and ROME !! Then he was locked into the pit for some odd 2000 years where he remains until this very day. Thus HE WAS......IS NOT (Is no on that he has no power over anything in the world now, he is locked in the bottomless pit where he will remain until an Angel releases him)..........YET IS............He will again be placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region and Israel SEE Revelation chapter 9, he will then kill the two-witnesses SEE Rev. ch 11.

Or we could look at the facts

Which I did a long time ago, I spent a year studying this part of Revelation. Then the Holy Spirit revealed the truth about THAT CITY after I had written my blog, telling me I was wrong, THAT CITY is not Rome Ron, thus I had to swallow my pride, which we all should do gladly. Its not about us.

Babylon, The Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained

Plain and simple........the Vatican is Mystery Babylon. Is the RCC a woman. Well, it's known as Holy Mother Church...Check.
No it is not, repeating it 50 million times will not make it a fact, blocking out truths will not change the facts. The Woman in Rev. 12 is Israel, the Harlot Woman is ALL FALSE RELIGION of all time, thus she must be judged.

Is it dressed in purple and scarlet. Well, Bishops dress in purple and Cardinals dress in scarlet......Check
I guess I have to do the grunt work for you.

Biblical meaning of the color scarlet

In the King James Version Bible, the word 'scarlet' occurs fifty-two times, six of which are in the New Testament. The Hebrew words that together translate into this color's English name are tola (Strong's Concordance #H8438) and shaniy (#H8144). The Greek word in the New Testament is kokkinos (#G2847), which refers to the kernel shape of the insect from which the color is extracted. Its use in Scripture lends itself to symbolically meaning royalty (Daniel 5:7,16, 29, Matthew 27:28, Mark 15:17, 20, John 19:2) or the he power to rule like a king (Revelation 17:4). It can also represent a person's sins and sinfulness (Isaiah 1:18), prosperity (2 Samuel 1:14, Proverbs 31:21, Lamentations 4:5, Revelation 18:12, 16) or dedication to opposing God (Revelation 17:3).

Scarlet was used extensively in God's wilderness tabernacle built by Moses (Exodus 25:4, 26:1, 31, 36, 27:16, 28:5 - 8, 15, etc.). It was also commonly found not only in Jerusalem's temple but also on the clothes worn to serve in it. The color was an important part of the Temple rites that cleansed lepers (Leviticus 14) and in ceremonies of purification (Numbers 19:6). The Bible also states that warriors wore clothes colored in it (Nahum 2:3).

The book of Matthew states that Pontius Pilate's soldiers placed a scarlet (Strong's #G2847) colored robe on Jesus in order to mock him (Matthew 27:28). The Gospels of Mark (Mark 15:17, 20) and John (John 19:2, 5), however, using different Greek words than Matthew (#G4209 and #G4210, respectively), which states that the robe was purple.

Exodus 28:15 You shall make the breastplate of judgment. (For the High Priest of Israel) Artistically woven according to the workmanship of the ephod you shall make it: of gold, blue, purple, and scarlet thread, and fine wove, linen, you shall make it.

Why Is the Color Purple Associated With Royalty?

The color purple has been associated with royalty, power and wealth for centuries. In fact, Queen Elizabeth I forbad anyone except close members of the royal family to wear it. Purple's elite status stems from the rarity and cost of the dye originally used to produce it.

Purple fabric used to be so outrageously expensive that only rulers could afford it. The dye initially used to make purple came from the Phoenician trading city of Tyre, which is now in modern-day Lebanon. Fabric traders obtained the dye from a small mollusk that was only found in the Tyre region of the Mediterranean Sea.

A lot of work went into producing the dye, as more than 9,000 mollusks were needed to create just one gram of Tyrian purple. Since only wealthy rulers could afford to buy and wear the color , it became associated with the imperial classes of Rome, Egypt, and Persia. Purple also came to represent spirituality and holiness because the ancient emperors, kings and queens that wore the color were often thought of as gods or descendants of the gods.

Sometimes, however, the dye was to expensive even for royalty. Third-century Roman emperor Aurelian famously wouldn't allow his wife to buy a shawl made from Tyrian purple silk because it literally cost its weight in gold. Talk about sticker shock.

Scarlet (color) From Wikipedia,

Scarlet is a brilliant red color with a tinge of orange. In the spectrum of visible light, and on the traditional color wheel, it is one-quarter of the way between red and orange, slightly less orange than vermilion.

Ancient world

Scarlet has been a color of power, wealth and luxury since ancient times. Scarlet dyes were first mentioned in 8th century BC, under the name Armenian Red, and they were described in Persian and Assyrian writings. The color was exported from Persia to Rome. During the Roman Empire, it was second in prestige only to the purple worn by the Emperors. Roman officers wore scarlet cloaks, and persons of high rank were referring to as the coccinati, the people of red.

The color is also mentioned several times in the Bible, both in the Old and New Testament; in the Latin Vulgate version of the book of Isaiah (1:18) it says, "If your sins be as scarlet (si fuerint peccata vestra ut coccinum) they shall be made white as snow", and in the book of Revelation (17:1-6) it describes the "Great Harlot" (meretricius magnus) dressed in scarlet and purple (circumdata purpura et coccino), and riding upon a scarlet beast (besteam coccineam).

The Latin term for scarlet used in the Bible comes from coccus, a "tiny grain". The finest scarlets in ancient times were made from the tiny scale insect called kermes, which fed on certain oak trees in Turkey, Persia, Armenia and other parts of the Middle East. The insects contained a very strong natural dye, also called kermes, which produced the scarlet color. The insects were so small they were thought to be a kind of grain. This was the origin of the expression "dyed in the grain."

During the Middle Ages and Renaissance, scarlet was the color worn by Kings, princes and the wealthy, partly because of its color and partly because of its high price. The exact shade, which varied widely, was not as important as the brilliance and richness of the color. The finest scarlet, called scarlatto or Venetian scarlet, came from Venice, where it was made from kermes by a specific guild which closely guarded the formula. Cloth dyed scarlet cost as much as ten times more cloth dyed with blue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Purple/Scarlet was very expensive, thus its just like the Gold Trinkets the Harlot wears, its shows exclusivity, royalty, excess etc. etc. Everything a harlot is noted for and everything Royals were noted for. Its showing MEN living for the HIGH MINDED things of this world, but not living for God. It has nothing to do with the RCC per se. The Israeli High Priests wore PURPLE/SCARLET and Gold as Exodus 28:15 clearly shows us. The Royals from many nations wore these colors because they were expensive, thus exclusive. Yet you have allowed it t be about the RCC just because some men told you they wear Scarlet and Gold. Even though that is not what it means at all. Its about ROYALTY (Beast/Governments) and the Harlot ( EXCESS, Harlotry).

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How about gold and jewels and riches? Is there any organization that has been around for almost 1700 years that has taken in so much money by so many?.......Check
Does it carry a gold cup? Go to any Mass for that answer........Check

Daniel 5:1 Belshazzar the king made a great feast to a thousand of his lords, and drank wine before the thousand. 2 Belshazzar, whiles he tasted the wine, commanded to bring the golden and silver vessels which his father Nebuchadnezzar had taken out of the temple which was in Jerusalem; that the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, might drink therein. 3 Then they brought the golden vessels that were taken out of the temple of the house of God which was at Jerusalem; and the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, drank in them.

4 They drank wine, and praised the gods of gold, and of silver, of brass, of iron, of wood, and of stone.5 In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king's palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote. 6 Then the king's countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his loins were loosed, and his knees smote one against another.

24 Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written. 25 And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin. 26 This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.

Nations have RICHES.........Kings have RICHES, yet you are focused on that which you believe it to be, even though it can not be that which you describe because the scriptures DENY IT.

Is it a City? Yes, it's called Vatican City...........Check

That GREAT CITY that you SAW !! The Vision was ALL JOHN SAW........The Harlot had BABYLON THE GREAT on its forehead. Its a METAPHOR !!

Does it rein over the kings of the earth? Well, look at your history for the last almost 1700 years. That should tell you all you need to know. You might look and see who is visiting today......Check

YEA.........the RCC has really reigned haven't they? Good grief man. Satan rules this earth, and Babylon is HIS KINGDOM Watch:

Rev. 16:19 And the great city (Jerusalem/Earthquake) was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell (BABYLON): and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

God sees the NATIONS that He destroys at Armageddon as BABYLON !! God says BABYLON came into remembrance. God sees Babylon as the Head of Gold of the Statue. Babylon is CODE for the WORLD under Satan's rule.

Does it sit on 7 hills?.......Check
This must be someone else's argument via copy and paste, you keep posting the same thing, even when I knock it down. The Seven Mountains represent the SEVEN HEADED BEAST, and everyone know who they were/are. Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome are four of the Heads of the Beast, so how is this in ONE PLACE? You are confused it seems.

How about the blood of the saints?.......Check. Check and Recheck.
And all of the Beasts KILLED/MARTYRED the Saints. The Harlot is all the False Religions that Martyred the Saints thus its every False Religion of all Time. You are trying to pigeon hole God in His declarations.

Does it make any sense.......AT ALL.......That the kings will hate her and destroy her in an hour?
YES....Just like the Kings REIGN with the Beast ONE HOUR, it means a SHORT TIME, its Metaphoric in nature. The Kings hate the Harlot (False Religion) because they want the Beast to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD, there is no place for FALSE RELIGIONS anymore at that point in time on the earth. That is what it means. If, as you guys proffer, the RCC was in cahoots with the Beast and his Kings why would they hate the Harlot? BECAUSE it has nothing to do with the RCC, the Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION, and the Beast and his Kings have ZERO PLACE in their Kingdom for any False Religion from that point in tie on, they want the Beast to be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD. Islam has to be KILLED OFF.

How about your mystery Babylon.....would it make any sense ......AT ALL.....For the kings to destroy your Babylon? That should tell you all you need to know. Use common sense when all else fails.
By you COPY AND PASTING the same questions it must mean you didn't read my previous answer, else you wouldn't ask the EXACT SAME QUESTIONS I have already answered.

Babylon is not the Harlot, you have them confused. Babylon in Rev. 18 is the WORLD/Governments of the world, the Kings cry and lament her burning in chapter 18, but they hate the Harlot in Rev. 17:16. Thus they are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES. But I already told you that once.

This is old news. Actually blue is their main color. And are you saying that Babylon is Israel? And it is a woman dressed in purple and scarlet. The priest are men. Doesn't fit again.

They have all the colors mentioned. As did most Royals centuries ago as my other post showed. What you are doing is allowing someone to lead you down a road by placing bread crumbs for you to follow, yet they are leading you astray by telling you half truths.

Not buying it. Gold cup in HER hand. Doesn't fit.

It doesn't matter what you buy or don't, out of 404 verses 289 in Revelation have Old Testament Phraseology in them. Since I posted this back a bit there is no need in me repeating it.

So do the 10 kings disobey Satan and destroy that great city? Or does Satan order the 10 kings to destroy his empire. Doesn't make sense. Doesn't fit.....Again.

Again, you are replying, but you can't be reading my posts, which is kind of odd tbf. The Harlot and Babylon are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES. They Kill off ALL FALSE RELIGION (The Harlot) but the World that God burns via PLAGUES........Babylon.......is the Governments of the World under Satan.

Harlot = ALL FALSE RELIGION

Babylon = All False Government under Satan.

LOOK CLOSE !! Two Different ENTITIES !!

Repeating facts about the mountains representing the kingdoms, does not change the fact that Rhome sits on 7 hills.

And it doesn't change the fact the the Seven Headed Beast Represents SIX DIFFERENT CITIES/Kingdoms and the Anti-Christ.......The Greek word OROS is used, meaning one that arises above the plains or a RULER.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

The Harlot (FALSE RELIGION) was intermingled with all of the BEAST POWERS, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome, even Egypt and Assyria, False Gods Galore. Thus she SITS ON SEVEN MOUNTAINS !! She is intermingled with these Governments OF COURSE. She rides the back of the BEAST.

Again.....try history. Was it not the Romans that occupied Jerusalem during Christs time and then destroyed....THE TEMPLE in 70 AD. Was it not the Romans that killed Christians from the time of Christ until 325AD when the Roman Church was formed. Furthermore..........ever heard of the Crusades. Sure they occurred to stop Islam that was being spread by the sword. But can you find a Crusade that they didn't stop in a pay a visit to the Jews?

Your biggest problem, as I see it, you have what it means in your head and all the facts are not needed. I want all the facts laid out. Why would God punish a HARLOT and not punish all FALSE RELIGIONS? The Saints AND the Martyrs were killed by MANY RELIGIONS. God is going to judge ALL FALSE RELIGIONS, and the Beast is going to be his tool.

Now please tell my where the Martyrs in your thought process are going to judge Witchcraft, those religions that sacrificed babies in Canaan, those that killed Israels Prophets? The Islam Nation that has Murdered Millions of Christians in the last 1400 years. You have TUNNEL VISION here brother. God is going to judge ALL FALSE RELIGION, and why wouldn't He?

Again.....try history. Was it not the Romans that occupied Jerusalem during Christs time and then destroyed....THE TEMPLE in 70 AD. Was it not the Romans that killed Christians from the time of Christ until 325AD when the Roman Church was formed. Furthermore..........ever heard of the Crusades. Sure they occurred to stop Islam that was being spread by the sword. But can you find a Crusade that they didn't stop in a pay a visit to the Jews?

All of the SAINTS AND MARTYRS.........Try thinking here, why would Jesus/John mention BOTH if not for a reason? If it was ONLY Christians then the RCC theoretically could be the SUBJECT, but the RCC could not have killed the Saints of Israel, MIND YOU, if the Saints meant Christians here why mention the Martyrs of Jesus Christ? GET IT? The Saints meant those innocents murdered by the FALSE RELIGIONS of old. Babylonian, Persian, Grecian, Roman, Egyptian, Assyrian etc. etc.

You keep pointing me to things I already know, I point out why its ALL FALSE RELIGION being Judged, you have ONE CHURCH Singled out. No matter how many times you point these facts out, I point out facts that show ALL FALSE RELIGIONS are guilty, not just ONE CHURCH. So your pointing these things out in NO WISE takes away from the facts of the matter.

Here is YOU.......Clyde was a murderer........the most wanted in 1934.

THIS IS Me, so was Bonnie........YOU......No, It was Clyde.....Me, no it was Bonnie and Clyde.

You are limiting what the HARLOT IS !!

I am testifying to what the Harlot is IN FULL, you are trying to pick out a small sliver of who the Harlot is and call that slice the WHOLE HARLOT. Its just not the case.

A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.
You really don't understand what these false religions are apparently. They are Satans religion of the sun moon and stars. You might check the back of a dollar bill to see what the world is waiting for.

Read the bible, this is GODS JUDGMENT, he uses the Anti-Christ and His Kings to Judge the Harlot.

Rev. 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters:

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues (The Whole World !! ).

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

The Harlot is JUDGED BY GOD.....God places it in the Beasts Heart to be the ONLY GOD !! Thus he will sit in the Temple and claim to be GOD !! Thus he will kill off ALL RELIGIONS !! This whole RCC and the Islam Angle are both head fakes by Satan and pure bunk.

Dude......your logic is twisted. It is the 10 Kings that will destroy the woman. Think about that. Your logic does not work.

No you are just not called unto this it seems, because I have made it simple. BABYLON and the HARLOT are not the SAME ENTITY. I have stated it 10 times.

You might need to study these false religions. Babylonian Tammuz is the reincarnated Nimrod. Egyptian Horus is Tammuz. Osiris is Nimrod. Scandinavian Thor is Tammuz, Odin is Nimrod. Greek Apollo is Tammuz, Zeus is Nimrod. Roman Mercury is Tammuz, Jupiter is Nimrod. etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc all over the world.
I have studied MANY/MUCH of all things. The RCC is not the Harlot in full. The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PanDeVida

Feb 21, 2007
✟42,102.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This is only a study of Eschatology, i'm not saying that the Pope is antichrist by all means,
we should not precede God in all manner until the time is revealed.
The 7 Kings of Revelation & the 8th King, Petrus Romanus… the Final Pope! - ANTICHRIST REVEALED
popes4.jpg

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and ONE IS, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

ONE IS : Apostle John might saw John Paul II while he was alive and ruling
THE OTHER IS NOT YET COME : Pope Benedict suddenly resigned after a short space

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven....

John Paul I was suspected to be removed due to his statement that the "smoke of satan has entered the Vatican", so the 7 -1 = 6, The arrival of the 8th king make it remains the same seven heads.

The seven head of the beast has ONE BODY which shows that the kings come from ONE INSTITUTION/nation and each rule in sequence.
http://themillenniumreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/harlot-babylon-luther-bible-1534-saturated-PD-US.jpg
The Beast carry the woman called the harlot of Babylon
There are only two women in Revelation, the true church and the fake church.
The beast sits on many water/nations, which means he has believers around the globe.

Antichrist will be revealed by the 1st seal opening to win PEACE all over the world.
He has a bow without arrows which means he will win many Peace Deals by force.
Daniel 8:25 ... and by peace shall destroy many.

Antichrist has no arrows/armies but will own the power of the new 10 horns/kings :
Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Gabriel has revealed to Daniel that antichrist will come from the Roman.
Daniel 9:26 ... and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary...
Its the people of the Roman Prince who destroyed the Temple.

27 And he (that Roman Prince) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week...
One week - the final week of the 70th week of Daniel. which is the 7 years grief tribulation.

The only man in this world with the capacity to make that 7 years Peace Covenant between Israel-Arab is this man, obviously shown.
la-fg-pope-francis-israel-palestinian-peace-20140608

As Judas who betrayed Jesus came from the church himself, antichrist will have the same root.

Once again i'm not saying that Pope is the antichrist, this is just an Eschatology,
we should not precede God by all means until the time comes to reveal it.

Find the Church that has the Chair that satan wants to sit in, then you'll find the TRUE Church of Jesus Christ, Whom He founded on Rock! AMEN

Satan, would not waste his time in any other man made church, for he will TRY to take and sit in what is of God, the Chair of St. Peter, in Rome. AMEN

As satan entered Judas one of the 12, which is of God, satan will try or sit, in the Church of God, with no avail, like the first. "For the Gates of hell cannot prevail against it". Promise form Jesus Christ, Himself! Amen Amen

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This is only a study of Eschatology, i'm not saying that the Pope is antichrist by all means,
we should not precede God in all manner until the time is revealed.

The truth is that the Antichrist is neither one single individual person, nor a political entity, nor the Pope, nor the Papal system, Putin of Russia, or Trump of United States, etc. etc. Antichrist is the spirit that was in the world long before the Papal system existed. ...Obviously! According to Scripture, it is the spirit of Satan.

1st John 4:3
  • "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."
It is abundantly clear from the mouth of God that Antichrist is a spirit and was in the world when the Apostle John was inspired to pen this passage, and is in the world now. The only spirit that would qualify is the spirit being Satan. Why some Christians cling to the church convention and customs of Antichrist being the Papal system, a single man, or a political power, has more to do with following tradition and interpretations of men, than with sound exegesis of the texts.

And their misunderstanding also found with 2nd Thessalonians verse about the "man of sin." The man of sin is merely descriptive, just as I would say, "Christ came that the man of God would be revealed." It doesn't mean there is just one man of God, it means the man of God is revealed in Christ. Each True Christian with the Spirit of God is "the man of God!" The righteous man. That is how God see individual. Like wise, each one with the spirit of Satan is the man of sin (lawlessness). Not as one, but many!

2nd Timothy 3:16
  • "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
  • That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works."
Does that mean there is only ONE singular "man of God?" No, rather it is descriptive of the man who is righteous. Likewise, the man of sin coming is descriptive of sinful man who will be revealed (or uncovered) at this later time to rule as the "authority" in God's house. In other words, to rule in lawlessness in place of God. For example, he rules by the spirit of Antichrist, which means the substitute or false Christ. There are MANY MANY false prophets and christs in the Church who claim to have a power of God but their doctrines are of the Devil. Each of them is seen as the antichrist in God's eye! That is why many professed Christians are wasting their time looking for one supernatural man qualified to be the beast, the little horn, or the man of sin to fit their doctrine based on what they hear in world news. They are missing the point!

Sad!

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The word "antichrist" in 1 John 2:18 is used 2 ways in that verse. In the first part John was speaking of a singular antichrist they heard is to come. In the second part of the verse John was speaking of the "many antichrists" already at work, meaning the servants of the singular antichrist.

In Christ's Olivet Discourse of Matthew 24 and Mark 13, He showed this same two examples of false ones, the first given in Matt.24:5 about "many" coming in His Name saying they are Christ, which is the plural "many antichrists" John warned of.

But later in Matt.24:23-26, Jesus was warning of a specific singular false one that is to come to Jerusalem and fulfill the "abomination of desolation" of the Book of Daniel. And even though the Matt.24:24 verse in the KJV says "false Christs" as if it were plural, the Greek word is actually pseudochristos (from Greek pseudo and Christos), which is actually about a singular 'false Christ'. In the Greek the word Christos is singular, meaning 'Christ'.

In 2 Thessalonians 2, Apostle Paul taught the same idea about a singular coming false one, and the many antichrists already at work. He showed a false one will come to Jerusalem and set himself up as God. And then he mentioned that the "mystery of iniquity" is already at work. That "mystery of iniquity" working is about the "many antichrists" already at work on the earth. They go all the way back to Old Testament times.

So there is... a particular, specific Antichrist coming at the very end of this world and he will play God to deceive. This is also what the 1st century Church fathers believed and taught about the end. The wrong idea that there is no specific Antichrist entity is a much later conception by men's doctrines.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Satan, would not waste his time in any other man made church, for he will TRY to take and sit in what is of God, the Chair of St. Peter, in Rome. AMEN

The truth is that the Antichrist is neither one single individual person, nor a political entity,

2 Thes 2:4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God.

Antichrist will claim that he is God in the temple of God thats why the 3rd temple will be built in Jerusalem, and he will be given power to rule over mankind who refuse the truth of Jesus Christ.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

2 Thes 2:9 This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles.
10 and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them.

• Agree
Reactions: seventysevens
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It should be kept in mind that the name of who the Beast is ; is still unknown , it is still unknown where he will come from ,
Revelation 17:8 is very clear that he will come out of the Bottomless Pit.Any other theory will fail.

Revelation 17:8
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and is about to come up out of the bottomless pit, and to go into perdition. And they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, [they] whose name hath not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast, how that he was, and is not, and shall come.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2 Thes 2:4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God.

Antichrist will claim that he is God in the temple of God thats why the 3rd temple will be built in Jerusalem, and he will be given power to rule over mankind who refuse the truth of Jesus Christ.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

2 Thes 2:9 This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles.
10 and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them.
We will know for sure who is the Beast/Antichrist , when he will kill the 2 Witnesses Revelation 11:7.

Many believe erroneously that this will happen only near the END ....but Revelation 11:14 say clearly that the killing of the 2 witnesses by the BEAST WHO ASCENDETH OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT---->>> IS PART OF THE SECOND WOE.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that those who study it will know when it happens.
That is why someone will try to kill the Beast ....in vain ...his wound at the head will heal mysteriously ------->he is the ANGEL who ascendeth out of the Bottomless Pit.....Angels are immortal.
Revelation 13
3 And [I saw] one of his heads as though it had been smitten unto death; and his death-stroke was healed: and the whole earth wondered after the beast; 4 and they worshipped the dragon, because he gave his authority unto the beast; and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? And who is able to war with him?

5 and there was given to him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and there was given to him authority to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth for blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, [even] them that dwell in the heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and there was given to him authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation.

8 And all that dwell on the earth shall worship him, [every one] whose name hath not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb that hath been slain.

9 If any man hath an ear, let him hear.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Revelation 17:8 is very clear that he will come out of the Bottomless Pit.Any other theory will fail.

Revelation 17:8
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and is about to come up out of the bottomless pit, and to go into perdition. And they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, [they] whose name hath not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast, how that he was, and is not, and shall come.
lol; man I must have missed that turn at the Fork in the road going past Albuquerque , it was a beast :doh:

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You guys don't get it. You are interpreting the symbolic book of Revelation with a carnal mind and in chronological order which is why many theories about the beast as a single supernatural man will not happen.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
lol; man I must have missed that turn at the Fork in the road going past Albuquerque , it was a beast :doh:
Try with -the ANGEL of the Bottomless Pit- and you will get who is the Beast that the whole World shall wonder.

Revelation 9:11 ........>>>Revelation 17:8

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That is why someone will try to kill the Beast ....in vain ...his wound at the head will heal mysteriously ------->he is the ANGEL who ascendeth out of the Bottomless Pit.....Angels are immortal.

Revelation 9:11
  • "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."
Actually, Satan is not an angel, rather he is a spirit or the "messenger" of evil. Apollyon or Abaddon is just another name for Satan. He is the very same spirit and king ruling over the deceived. Satan doesn't give a command to Apollyon because Satan "IS" Apollyon. That word means destruction, and that is the epitome of what he does here. He is the king or ruler of this spiritual army from the abyss, and what he brings is death to these people. This Hebrew word [abaddon] only occurs here in the New Testament and 5 times in the Old Testament (Job 26:6; 28:22; 31:12; Psalm 88:11; Prov 15:11 ) and always relates to death, which this messenger from hell/hades brings to the unfaithful congregation (those in it who are not truly sealed).

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Actually, Satan is not an angel, rather he is a spirit or the "messenger" of evil.
The term "angel" language wise means messenger, as well as referring to a group of created beings. Language wise, HaSatan means adversary, as well as referring to that particular person.

Matthew 4:
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

You guys don't get it. You are interpreting the symbolic book of Revelation with a carnal mind and in chronological order which is why many theories about the beast as a single supernatural man will not happen.
No-one here is putting any value in that kind of talk. So why say it?

Satan is an angel, a person. And the beast is a person forthcoming, the last stage of the end times arch villain.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hes a Demon, not a man, that was the original point.
Sure demon......Then gets a body. And the world will be amazed that the one that suffered the fatal wound by the sword........ lives.

Nowhere is the next Temple prophesied to be destroyed. The 2nd Temple was prophesied to be destroyed by Jesus.
Daniel 9
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Except when it comes to secrets God told Daniel He was going to lock away until the END TIMES, thus those understandings would be new.

No it is not, repeating it 50 million times will not make it a fact, blocking out truths will not change the facts. The Woman in Rev. 12 is Israel, the Harlot Woman is ALL FALSE RELIGION of all time, thus she must be judged.
The woman in Rev 12 is Israel.
I guess I have to do the grunt work for you.

The book of Matthew states that Pontius Pilate's soldiers placed a scarlet (Strong's #G2847) colored robe on Jesus in order to mock him (Matthew 27:28).
Yes.....The Romans........the ones that dress in purple and scarlet.

And I have already been here and done that regarding purple and scarlet. I concluded what was being talked about was a woman....mother church........that dresses in purple and scarlet.......bishops and cardinals.....with a gold cup in her hand....................

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So there is... a particular, specific Antichrist coming at the very end of this world and he will play God to deceive. This is also what the 1st century Church fathers believed and taught about the end. The wrong idea that there is no specific Antichrist entity is a much later conception by men's doctrines.
There is that one singular individual who will become the Antichrist, but it will not be that he will a false christ, such as persons coming in Jesus's name, i.e. claiming that they are him (Jesus).

examples of "false christs" are Hosea Miranda (deceased), John Miller of Australia, Vissarion of Russia.

Instead, the Anti-(Jesus) Christ will be a person who the Jews will embrace as being their long awaited messiah. "the" messiah in Biblical terms is the promised great King of Israel, God would send to lead Israel and the world into the messianic age of peace and safety, among other things.

"Anti" means instead of and against. The person who becomes the Antichrist - by being anointed the King of Israel by the Jews will be instead of and against Jesus - the rightful King of Israel.

When the person, in the role of being the King of Israel, without warning, commits the act in 2Thessalonians2:4, the transgression of desolation, revealing himself as the man of sin - that will effectively end his time as the Antichrist, as the Jews mortified over his action will reject him from continuing as their King.

The person will be killed for his action (Ezekiel 28:1-10) and subsequently brought back to life in Isaiah 14:19-20, after a short time in hell. When the person is brought back to life by God who does so because of His disdain for the person, the person takes on the persona as the beast - which Revelation refers to him as.

So it is essentially wrong to call the person in Revelation 13, the "Antichrist" because he will no longer be in that role. Just as a reporter would not refer at a presidential news conference, to address the President of the United States as Senator. Different roles.

That person goes through different roles, is essential to understanding the end times.

The roles are.....

Fist as the little horn, leader of the end times Roman Kingdom - the EU, then as
The prince who shall come (to the middle east), then as
The Antichrist, illegitimate anointed King of Israel, then as
The revealed man of sin, then as
The beast of Revelation

Revealing himself as the man of sin - is the transgression of desolation (Daniel 8:13) - triggering the Day of the Lord.

Shorty thereafter (we are not given as timeframe), the person after being killed and brought back to life as the beast, and the image made of him in Revelation 13 -

The image of the beast - is the abomination of desolation (Matthew 24:15) - triggering the Great Tribulation.

The image of the beast will be incarnated by Satan, making it appear to have life - which everyone will be required to worship. The beast on the other hand is some forth coming man, who goes through those roles. The last role being that of being the beast.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The term "angel" language wise means messenger, as well as referring to a group of created beings. Language wise, HaSatan means adversary, as well as referring to that particular person.

I do not agree or going to claim they are "angels" just because some church leaders or translators "suppose" that this is what they were. That's no way to correctly exegete Scripture. I'm declaring that when the Apostle Paul declared that we should not forget to entertain strangers (Hebrews 13:2) because many have unknowingly entertained Messengers that way, I'm not going to claim they're angels simply because church leaders or translators of old "supposed" that they are Angels, and had written that down. I'll ask you the same question that I asked before elsewhere --which remains unanswered. Do you know the original Old Testament Hebrew text never once had the word Angel in it? If this is true, why was it suddenly put there in place of the word [malak] or as a substitution for messenger? Was the word messenger insufficient, or is that the exact word God intended when He inspired [malak]? Moreover, is the Messenger of the Covenant the same as the Angel of the Covenant? Or more to the point, is Christ an Angel of the Covenant? Sure, supernatural beings, christophanies, the Spirit, etc., are messengers of God. I assume you are a messenger of God, but you're not an Angel. The point is that the person who allows God (the author of Scripture) to define and interpret Scripture (rather than men or tradition), is often wiser than his teachers, according to God.

Psalms 119:99-100
  • "I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
  • I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts."
What is the point here? Who has more understanding according to God? Is it the disciple (student) who leans upon the precepts and testimonies of God's word alone and in its entirety, or is it the teacher who uses apriorisms, conjecture and makes suppositions and assumptions? Should I presume the 7 messengers of the 7 churches are angels because someone else did, or should I compare Scripture with Scripture to define and determine that they were in fact exactly what the word [angelos] means, messengers? I stand with righteous Joseph who rhetorically asked, "do not interpretations belong to God?" Indeed they do.

Malachi 3:1
  • "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts."
Q.E.D., it is proven that if Jesus Christ was not an Angel and John the Baptist was not an Angel, then to any intelligent and sober thinking individual the word cannot actually mean angel. It can be "applied to" an angel or other envoy or supernatural being who is a messenger of God, but it cannot "mean" Angel. It's just a matter of common sense and rational judgment and thinking.

...not that most Christians apply that type of reasoning or thinking.

Satan is an angel, a person. And the beast is a person forthcoming, the last stage of the end times arch villain.

Correction: Satan is a messenger. And the beast is not a single human person. The beast is spiritually speaking Satan's body, just as those of the Spirit of Christ is His body! The beast represents his kingdom, his children, his ministers. Satan personified in his kingdom! The Dragon (Satan himself) gives the beast its power (Revelation 13:4) signifying Satan gives them their strength! Not giving supernatural power to a single man but his body meaning many people! Just as the four beasts (more literally, four living creatures) are a figure or representation of the body of Christ (Revelation 4:6), the spiritual Kingdom of the God of heaven. The Lamb (God Himself) gives it its power. We see in these cryptic images the figures of the true Christ Kingdom versus the figure of the anti or substitute or pseudo Christ Kingdom. Satan the adversary, is a kingdom of darkness masquerading as a kingdom of light, and it has been going forth killing the prophets of God.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do you know the original Old Testament Hebrew text never once had the word Angel in it?
You have spun off into a different discussion - that has no bearing on eschatology, which this forum is about. This forum is not about rewriting the bible or re-translating the bible. The discussion is over interpreting what is written there. Angel(s) is in the text of the Christian bible.

Angel is an english word, not a Hebrew word. The concept of that word is in the Tanach. Jews (Judaism), whose hebrew language bible is the masorectic text (which has the vowel marks), Jews themselves speak of angels. HaSatan to them is not a specific angel.

In Job, the angels, called "the sons of God" appeared before God. They were not humans - but other created beings.

To mine "angel" regarding the seven church's, is just the emphazing that Christians collectively of each of those seven church's are the messenger of spreading the gospel about Jesus.

Metaphorically speaking Christians are the mystical body of Christ. Said so, essentially, in the bible. But that doesn't mean that Christians are not men (human beings).

What you are saying about the beast being spirtually Satan's body is not in the bible, but a product of some rationale you have devised. The number of the beast is the number of a man.

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Sure demon......Then gets a body. And the world will be amazed that the one that suffered the fatal wound by the sword........ lives.
The "fatal" Mortal Wound has nothing to do with a body of a person dying brother. Remember, the Seven Headed Beast is a FIGURATIVE BEAST, the Beast thus Figuratively dies also, and thus figuratively comes back to life when the Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem. You had Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome as BEASTS........When Israel was dispersed the world over circa 70-125 AD, there was no longer an Israel to BEAST OVER, thus the Mortal Wound (Rome ceased being a BEAST). The Anti-Christ shows up some 2000 odd years later, Conquers Jerusalem/Israel and thus the Mortal Wound is HEALED !!

No Demon is getting a body, demons can of course possess people. Bur as per the Mortal Wound, its a Figurative Beast and thus a Figurative Wound.

Daniel 9
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
That is Daniel Prophesying that the Second Temple (The one God told Daniel would be REBUILT) would be destroyed by the People of the Fourth Beast (Romans who weren't even a known peoples yet when Daniel prophesied this, thus his phraseology) who were the people(s) where the coming Anti-Christ/Little Horn would eventually spring forth from. (2000 years later)
The woman in Rev 12 is Israel.

Yes, that is true, but the Harlot in Rev. 17 is not Israel, that represents ALL FALSE RELIGION.

Yes.....The Romans........the ones that dress in purple and scarlet.

And I have already been here and done that regarding purple and scarlet. I concluded what was being talked about was a woman....mother church........that dresses in purple and scarlet.......bishops and cardinals.....with a gold cup in her hand....................

Yes. but that doesn't fit the Harlot, WHICH REPRESENTS all false religion.

Upvote 0