Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is only a study of Eschatology, i'm not saying that the Pope is antichrist by all means,
we should not precede God in all manner until the time is revealed.
The 7 Kings of Revelation & the 8th King, Petrus Romanus… the Final Pope! - ANTICHRIST REVEALED
popes4.jpg

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and ONE IS, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

ONE IS : Apostle John might saw John Paul II while he was alive and ruling
THE OTHER IS NOT YET COME : Pope Benedict suddenly resigned after a short space

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven....

John Paul I was suspected to be removed due to his statement that the "smoke of satan has entered the Vatican", so the 7 -1 = 6, The arrival of the 8th king make it remains the same seven heads.

The seven head of the beast has ONE BODY which shows that the kings come from ONE INSTITUTION/nation and each rule in sequence.
http://themillenniumreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/harlot-babylon-luther-bible-1534-saturated-PD-US.jpg
The Beast carry the woman called the harlot of Babylon
There are only two women in Revelation, the true church and the fake church.
The beast sits on many water/nations, which means he has believers around the globe.

Antichrist will be revealed by the 1st seal opening to win PEACE all over the world.
He has a bow without arrows which means he will win many Peace Deals by force.
Daniel 8:25 ... and by peace shall destroy many.

Antichrist has no arrows/armies but will own the power of the new 10 horns/kings :
Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Gabriel has revealed to Daniel that antichrist will come from the Roman.
Daniel 9:26 ... and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary...
Its the people of the Roman Prince who destroyed the Temple.

27 And he (that Roman Prince) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week...
One week - the final week of the 70th week of Daniel. which is the 7 years grief tribulation.

The only man in this world with the capacity to make that 7 years Peace Covenant between Israel-Arab is this man, obviously shown.
la-fg-pope-francis-israel-palestinian-peace-20140608

As Judas who betrayed Jesus came from the church himself, antichrist will have the same root.

Once again i'm not saying that Pope is the antichrist, this is just an Eschatology,
we should not precede God by all means until the time comes to reveal it.

Last edited:

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have seen many many writings that state outright the Pope will be the false prophet , and I have had many friends that went to Catholic school and say they were taught that the last Pope would be an evil man and he will bring great harm to many peoples .
Irvin Baxter has also had some episodes that claim this , I have seen many articles that indicate the current Pope id that man , I don't recall all the details but some were related to how fast he became the Pope ,I won't say much as I don't recall the details and don't want to say something is fact without having a way to prove it . It be something to look into , I don't mean to offend anyone as I am just speaking of things that are being espoused these days

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
FWIK Pope Benedict exposed the remaining Catholic prophecies which were up to that point, secret within the Papacy? He was determined, from what I've read, to NOT allow an apostate become Pope and that is the reason he stepped down from the office. He was sure that the votes would carry and the last Catholic prophecy about the final Pope leaving the faith etc would not occur.

As for Bible prophecy it says from the area of 7 hills... which the Vatican does upon sit. However I think I also read something about from a wider view, there are 11 or 13 hills in Rome. So who knows? (Well, God does.) All of my Catholic friends are trying to go on being good Catholics, as they say "in spite of" what this current Pope says or does. I keep reminding them he is Jesuit and not like the previous Popes.

I suppose in public no Catholic can legitimately speak against the Pope, as he is "infallible" in their faith. I pray for all who are confused... whether of a religion or not. These end times can be confusing and scary for many.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
ONE IS : Apostle John might saw John Paul II while he was alive and ruling
THE OTHER IS NOT YET COME : Pope Benedict suddenly resigned after a short space
John did not see the one is or five fallen. John was told by the angel.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

So John Paul II is not a fit. The "one is" king was ruling at the time of John in the first century.

The Popes/Papacy are and can be a controversial figure, but none a bible prophecy personality.

For persons living in the early decades of the Reformers, one could see how they could have easily come to the conclusion that the Papacy and Popes were the beast, the Antichrist, the false prophet, Babylon the Great.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Our Lord's Revelation 17 has nothing to do with the Catholic Church. (I am a Protestant).

Before getting to Rev.17, the Bible student should have learned previous Bible prophecy about the idea of rulers as beast kings, and their beast kingdoms. Rev.13 about the ten horn, seven head, ten crown beast kingdom links back to Daniel 7 about beast kingdoms and ten concurrent kings (ten horns) with a "little horn" coming up from the midst of them to rule over all.

So the idea of the ten kings of Rev.17 is about ten kings who reign concurrently with the beast. And something that's important to catch in Rev.17 is how the idea of the word 'beast' is being used interchangeably applied to either the 'beast king' or the 'beast kingdom'. One who is not familiar with both will miss when that interchange happens in Rev.17.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It should be kept in mind that the name of who the Beast is ; is still unknown , it is still unknown where he will come from , if it is said that he must be of Jewish decent , there are Jews from many different countries including the USA - so we cannot know where he is or where he lives as anyone can climb a jet and fly around the world.

The Beast has a person as a partner and is called the False Prophet - the False prophet is the person who is in charge of the One World Religion - a religious man of high esteem
Very high likelihood that both the Beast and False Prophet are alive right now as adult people holding some sort of highly esteemed office ,

When we look at scripture to see what circumstances will arise to bring about the Beast -One World Government and the False Prophet One World Religion we see many factors that are bringing together the NWO government we also see the major efforts to bring all religions together as a united religion . We see many churches of all denominations committing various atrocities that Jesus will not accept or tolerate as we see scriptures of Jesus speaking of these iniquities and tells us that there will be people of churches that believe they are accepted unto Christ because they cast out demons in Jesus name and Jesus does not permit them in the door saying he does not know them.

We see the rise of Chrislam , the joining of righteousness with unrighteousness , Scripture tells us in various ways not to bring in false gods into His realm or church , even statues of other gods in a True Believers home makes God angry , Catholic teaching their last Pope being a evil pope and the bizarre things happening in the papacy are not gonna be welcomed by Christ anymore than any other iniquity done by any other Christian denomination.
I am not focusing on Catholic but noting that Jesus has stated various things that he will not tolerate in His Kingdom and tells Believers they must repent and focus on Christ and not other matters of religion as he said he will not tolerate those like the Pharisees , The Pope is very much involved in creating the One World Religion and to lose sight of what is happening in our church communities and focus only on the Beast can very well cause some people to not be concerned about deception in the church if they have total confidence in the man in the pulpit and not focus on what Almighty God has said .
Most churches today will not speak of bible prophecy , and many many do not speak of being"born again" as Jesus taught , more and more churches have become a self help style teaching and don't even offer for people to come down the aisle and pray for forgiveness at the alter

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Gabriel has revealed to Daniel that antichrist will come from the Roman.
Daniel 9:26 ... and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary...
Its the people of the Roman Prince who destroyed the Temple.

27 And he (that Roman Prince) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week...
One week - the final week of the 70th week of Daniel. which is the 7 years grief tribulation.

I think you might be putting words in Gabriel's mouth when you say he revealed to Daniel that the antichrist is Roman.

Daniel 9:26 the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary...

You are assuming that Gabriel is referring to the second temple. It is highly likely that Gabriel is referring to the third temple.........that is not built yet. The one where the abomination of Desolation is set up.

Rev 17
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The beast also comes out of the bottomless pit. He was and is not. He is the eighth but is of the seven.

The reason the Pope doesn't work is that the beast hates the harlot and makes her desolate. Vatican City.....that great city is going to be destroyed by the beast.

If you want to know who the beast is..........he is of the seven.......who was and is not and will ascend out of the pit.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It should be kept in mind that the name of who the Beast is ; is still unknown , it is still unknown where he will come from , if it is said that he must be of Jewish decent , there are Jews from many different countries including the USA - so we cannot know where he is or where he lives as anyone can climb a jet and fly around the world.
Its true we do not now his name (probably) however I think he is alive today via a vision I had in 1986. As per where he will come from, Daniel chapter 7 and 8 tells us where he comes from. Both places described in each chapter is where he comes from. Thus both places have to intersect on a map. Thus he comes from Greece (chapter 8, one of the four Generals, has to be Greece because its in the E.U.) and he also arises from the Fourth Beast (Europe) which is what Dan. ch. 7 states.

As per his nationality, he is Assyrian so says Isaiah chapter 10 among others. The beast arises from the Sea (Gentile Sea of Kings) just like all of the Beasts. The False Prophet arises from the land meaning he is a Jew. We are given all the clues.

The Beast has a person as a partner and is called the False Prophet - the False prophet is the person who is in charge of the One World Religion - a religious man of high esteem
Very high likelihood that both the Beast and False Prophet are alive right now as adult people holding some sort of highly esteemed office ,

When we look at scripture to see what circumstances will arise to bring about the Beast -One World Government and the False Prophet One World Religion we see many factors that are bringing together the NWO government we also see the major efforts to bring all religions together as a united religion . We see many churches of all denominations committing various atrocities that Jesus will not accept or tolerate as we see scriptures of Jesus speaking of these iniquities and tells us that there will be people of churches that believe they are accepted unto Christ because they cast out demons in Jesus name and Jesus does not permit them in the door saying he does not know them.

We see the rise of Chrislam , the joining of righteousness with unrighteousness , Scripture tells us in various ways not to bring in false gods into His realm or church , even statues of other gods in a True Believers home makes God angry , Catholic teaching their last Pope being a evil pope and the bizarre things happening in the papacy are not gonna be welcomed by Christ anymore than any other iniquity done by any other Christian denomination.

They are partners, both are men, and both are more than likely alive as we speak. I have a good idea on the Beast but have never really though about looking around for the False Prophet. I might look into that.

A lot of people seem to have the idea that this Beast and False Prophet are going to usher in a One World Religion by bringing all the worlds religions under one umbrella, that wold never happen nor would any great mind (like Satan/Beast) ever resort to this tactic. Could you see the chaotic happenings with them trying to bring Muslims and Christians/other religions together? Muslims are not going to worship a man as God. I don't think Christians will be on the earth, we will be Raptured, but there will be a Remnant Christian Church.

The Beast and False Prophet along with the 10 Kings will wipe out all of the False Religions (Harlot) as Rev. 17:16 says, they kill off the Harlot. They will destroy Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Seeks, chase Israel into the Wilderness and Martyr the Remnant Church. They do not care about other Religions, they seek to have the Beast worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! It would take a horrible tactician to try and make all of the worlds religion accept a man as their God. Instead they will wipe out all of the worlds religions, then implement their own plans.

Worship the Beast as God or DIE !!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I think you might be putting words in Gabriel's mouth when you say he revealed to Daniel that the antichrist is Roman.

Daniel 9:26 the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary...

You are assuming that Gabriel is referring to the second temple. It is highly likely that Gabriel is referring to the third temple.........that is not built yet. The one where the abomination of Desolation is set up.
He is correct in his thought process, he just uses the word Roman instead of a "Subject of the Fourth Beast" which was a Roman Beast. Its semantics. I call the people Romans also.

Rev 17
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The beast also comes out of the bottomless pit. He was and is not. He is the eighth but is of the seven.

The reason the Pope doesn't work is that the beast hates the harlot and makes her desolate. Vatican City.....that great city is going to be destroyed by the beast.

If you want to know who the beast is..........he is of the seven.......who was and is not and will ascend out of the pit.
You are right, he comes out of the bottomless pit (that makes him a Demon/Apollyon).

Actually its the 10 Kings that hate the Harlot, but they of course take their orders from the Beast, so I see it the same way as per them hating the Harlot, we just do not agree on who the Harlot is, it seems.

Rev. 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.(Destroy)

I see the Harlot as ALL FALSE RELIGION, thus they kill off Islam, Buddhism etc. all Religions.

Vatican City nor Rome is that Great City. What is John referencing? The VISION HE SAW !! What was the Vision? It was only 4 verses, 3-6. And that Great City was BABYLON THE GREAT, its a metaphor for World Governance under Satan.

Rev. 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery,(COMMA) Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

So that "Great City" is Babylon the Great. Not Rome, not the Vatican City. John SAW Babylon the Great........Rev. 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Who is the Head of Gold in Daniel 2 ? Babylon !! Where do most False Religions originate from? Babylon, this is where 100's of false religions came from, the modern day Horoscope came from there, Astrology. John saw Babylon the Great written on her forehead.

The DEMON BEAST is not the EARTHLY HUMAN BEAST......One is a principality in high places, who was locked in the bottomless pit when Rome received the Mortal Wound. The Other is a MAN who Conquers Jerusalem and then becomes the Beast over Israel for 42 Months (the Mortal Wound is Healed). One is a Human the other is a Demon Spirit placed over every Beast Power that has tried to destroy Israel, thus he is of the Seven and is the 8th. But there are only Seven Earthly Beasts.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Study what is all about the papal hat .. this is just one source there are many
papal hat.PNG
They are partners, both are men, and both are more than likely alive as we speak. I have a good idea on the Beast but have never really though about looking around for the False Prophet. I might look into that.
That is where you should put your attention - too many people focus only on the beast and who he is and what he will do; totally ignoring that God said there is a false prophet -

God said there is the beast - the image of the beast which is something that is not human that can speak and command people to worship the beast - and the false prophet
It takes all 3 to accomplish the beast's goal

islam believes that Jesus is not God , but yet are joining in Chrislam as a compromise of who God is
That is how the One world church- One world religion comes into being - Not just because some guy says to worship him , because he needs the help of the false prophet to convince people to follow him

Too many times people focus on a man in the past who was an evil ruler and say he was the antichrist - but that is false simply because the full details scripture speaks is including the false prophet , When people ignore the false prophet they get a false understanding as a result

Look at the millions of people who praise and follow the pope as if he is God - no matter which man holds that position - those followers worship the position no matter what man holds that position,
Scripture says that he destroys through peace - that peace is conning people into believing that they all serve the same God even though they do not - it is through smooth talking that cons people into following , not brute force.

Rev
20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Only after the beast and false prophet have established a secure hold on people through convincing them to believe a lie ; then comes the method of pushing the mark of the beast that forces people to make a decision to serve the beast .
The theme of the bible is of the battle of winning souls to the opposing sides . satan wants to take as many people with him into the lake of fire as he can just to show God he can do it and God knows who will follow satan and who will not , satan is also utilized in separating the sheep from the goats up until the time that Jesus finishes that task in it's completeness

the above description of the papal is from an article in 1993 , it is an attachment

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
He is correct in his thought process, he just uses the word Roman instead of a "Subject of the Fourth Beast" which was a Roman Beast. Its semantics. I call the people Romans also.

The fourth beast has absolutely nothing to do with the eighth king that I am aware of. It is likely that the people of the prince that shall come will destroy the 3rd temple and not the second temple like most people think. I don't suspect he will be a Roman.

You are right, he comes out of the bottomless pit (that makes him a Demon/Apollyon).

Actually its the 10 Kings that hate the Harlot, but they of course take their orders from the Beast, so I see it the same way as per them hating the Harlot, we just do not agree on who the Harlot is, it seems.

Rev. 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.(Destroy)

I see the Harlot as ALL FALSE RELIGION, thus they kill off Islam, Buddhism etc. all Religions.

The Vatican will be hated because there is Christianity mixed with paganism. The other religions are based on the sun, moon and stars, which of course honor Satan. He would certainly not hate them.

Vatican City nor Rome is that Great City. What is John referencing? The VISION HE SAW !! What was the Vision? It was only 4 verses, 3-6. And that Great City was BABYLON THE GREAT, its a metaphor for World Governance under Satan.

Rev. 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery,(COMMA) Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

So that "Great City" is Babylon the Great. Not Rome, not the Vatican City. John SAW Babylon the Great........Rev. 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Rev 18
16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

Rev 17
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

It's definitely the Vatican.........dressing in purple and scarlet..........with a gold cup in her hand .......with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.

Who is the Head of Gold in Daniel 2 ? Babylon !! Where do most False Religions originate from? Babylon, this is where 100's of false religions came from, the modern day Horoscope came from there, Astrology. John saw Babylon the Great written on her forehead.

Agreed.......and they are currently in the middle of their their judgement that has been going on right in front of everyone beginning with Gulf war 1. See Jer 50 and Jer 51 for the judgement that comes on Babylon and the land of the Chaldean's.

The DEMON BEAST is not the EARTHLY HUMAN BEAST......One is a principality in high places, who was locked in the bottomless pit when Rome received the Mortal Wound. The Other is a MAN who Conquers Jerusalem and then becomes the Beast over Israel for 42 Months (the Mortal Wound is Healed). One is a Human the other is a Demon Spirit placed over every Beast Power that has tried to destroy Israel, thus he is of the Seven and is the 8th. But there are only Seven Earthly Beasts.
I Agree with your comments about the beast not being human. And also about the man beast that is over Israel. But don't agree about the mortal wound. You might want to look at other names for Apollyon

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Study what is all about the papal hat .. this is just one source there are many
268036_a9c8dd572cbb61a5da770405f8886779.PNG
You are not understanding my point. Its irrelevant what the Pope or Papal stands for. Satan has zero plans to use them, its not in his plans. His plans are to destroy all religions and to force all mankind to worship him as the ONLY GOD !! Having a Pope go along with him, or a Muslim leader etc. etc. means nothing, its just not a sane path, its not rational, its not the tactical move. He will wipe out all religions, then force BEAST WORSHIP !! (Man Beast/Human is worshiped as God). I also think that Catholics are Christians with quirks, just like all Christians, we are not all uniform, but we all believe in the blood of Christ saving us from damnation. Do the leaders of the RCC have things to answer for? Sure, just like leaders from other churches may have things to answer for, but God did choose the Romans to spread his Gospel, and thus the whole world heard the gospel.

That is where you should put your attention - too many people focus only on the beast and who he is and what he will do; totally ignoring that God said there is a false prophet -

I am not saying I do not understand the False Prophet, I am just saying I never tried to see if I could figure out who he is, I think I know WHO THE BEAST IS, (that comes out of the sea) I just don't speak it in public. I am just saying I have never tried to figure out who the False Prophet is, I have studied the parameters of his office so to speak.

God said there is the beast - the image of the beast which is something that is not human that can speak and command people to worship the beast - and the false prophet
It takes all 3 to accomplish the beast's goal
The False Prophet is a champion of the Beast but the Beast is still the Beast Power, the False Prophet just replaces the old Harlot system whom the Beast killed off (Islam and all false religions) The Image is of course new technology that the Beast uses, but it will not only be placed in Jerusalem/Temple, I think its placed throughout the whole world, he might place this same technology in Meacca, in a Basilica, in Notre Dame etc. etc. All the Christians are in heaven save the Remnant Church who comes to Christ after the Rapture and they will become the Martyrs/Beheaded of Rev. chapters 6 and 12.

islam believes that Jesus is not God , but yet are joining in Chrislam as a compromise of who God is
That is how the One world church- One world religion comes into being - Not just because some guy says to worship him , because he needs the help of the false prophet to convince people to follow him

Islam can lie to infidels, so are they joining or just pretending to join? Not that it matters anyway, the Beast is going to destroy ALL RELIGIONS, there will not be a one world religion with all religions joining, that is just a HEAD FAKE By Satan. He is going to destroy all the Religions, all you have to do is listen to God who tells us the future !! Rev. 17:16, the Kings (Governments in bed with the Anti-Christ/Beast) kill/destroy the Harlot (False Religion) thy do not make merry with her, they DESTROY HER !!

Beast or Babylon = False Governance without God at the helm.

Harlot = False Religion without God at the helm.

The Harlot RIDES the Beast.

Rev. 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Lets see, the Seven Heads and 10 Horns are BEAST GOVERNMENTS and the carry the HARLOT which has the blood of the Saints (False Religion). These two have been intermingled for ions, from Babylon on specifically speaking.

Too many times people focus on a man in the past who was an evil ruler and say he was the antichrist - but that is false simply because the full details scripture speaks is including the false prophet , When people ignore the false prophet they get a false understanding as a result

I think every rational person understands the Beast is an END TIME Beast.

Look at the millions of people who praise and follow the pope as if he is God - no matter which man holds that position - those followers worship the position no matter what man holds that position,
Scripture says that he destroys through peace - that peace is conning people into believing that they all serve the same God even though they do not - it is through smooth talking that cons people into following , not brute force.

He destroys via a PEACE TREATY, not via the Pope or any religion. Going down the RCC angle is deceit brother, you can go down that road if you so desire, it will not lead you towards any kind of doctrinal sustenance that will survive any type of test by fire so to speak.

Rev
20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Only after the beast and false prophet have established a secure hold on people through convincing them to believe a lie ; then comes the method of pushing the mark of the beast that forces people to make a decision to serve the beast .
The theme of the bible is of the battle of winning souls to the opposing sides . satan wants to take as many people with him into the lake of fire as he can just to show God he can do it and God knows who will follow satan and who will not , satan is also utilized in separating the sheep from the goats up until the time that Jesus finishes that task in it's completeness

Well, YES, the Beast and False Prophet are TWO MEN who will be cast into hell, that's true.

They will Conquer, the Bible says you will serve the Beast OR DIE !!

The Church is in Heaven by this time. Israel is the WHEAT and thus the SHEEP.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You are not understanding my point. Its irrelevant what the Pope or Papal stands for. Satan has zero plans to use them, its not in his plans. His plans are to destroy all religions and to force all mankind to worship him as the ONLY GOD !! Having a Pope go along with him, or a Muslim leader etc. etc. means nothing, its just not a sane path, its not rational, its not the tactical move. He will wipe out all religions, then force BEAST WORSHIP !! (Man Beast/Human is worshiped as God). I also think that Catholics are Christians with quirks, just like all Christians, we are not all uniform, but we all believe in the blood of Christ saving us from damnation. Do the leaders of the RCC have things to answer for? Sure, just like leaders from other churches may have things to answer for, but God did choose the Romans to spread his Gospel, and thus the whole world heard the gospel.

I am not saying I do not understand the False Prophet, I am just saying I never tried to see if I could figure out who he is, I think I know WHO THE BEAST IS, (that comes out of the sea) I just don't speak it in public. I am just saying I have never tried to figure out who the False Prophet is, I have studied the parameters of his office so to speak.

The False Prophet is a champion of the Beast but the Beast is still the Beast Power, the False Prophet just replaces the old Harlot system whom the Beast killed off (Islam and all false religions) The Image is of course new technology that the Beast uses, but it will not only be placed in Jerusalem/Temple, I think its placed throughout the whole world, he might place this same technology in Meacca, in a Basilica, in Notre Dame etc. etc. All the Christians are in heaven save the Remnant Church who comes to Christ after the Rapture and they will become the Martyrs/Beheaded of Rev. chapters 6 and 12.

Islam can lie to infidels, so are they joining or just pretending to join? Not that it matters anyway, the Beast is going to destroy ALL RELIGIONS, there will not be a one world religion with all religions joining, that is just a HEAD FAKE By Satan. He is going to destroy all the Religions, all you have to do is listen to God who tells us the future !! Rev. 17:16, the Kings (Governments in bed with the Anti-Christ/Beast) kill/destroy the Harlot (False Religion) thy do not make merry with her, they DESTROY HER !!

Beast or Babylon = False Governance without God at the helm.

Harlot = False Religion without God at the helm.

The Harlot RIDES the Beast.

Rev. 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Lets see, the Seven Heads and 10 Horns are BEAST GOVERNMENTS and the carry the HARLOT which has the blood of the Saints (False Religion). These two have been intermingled for ions, from Babylon on specifically speaking.

I think every rational person understands the Beast is an END TIME Beast.

He destroys via a PEACE TREATY, not via the Pope or any religion. Going down the RCC angle is deceit brother, you can go down that road if you so desire, it will not lead you towards any kind of doctrinal sustenance that will survive any type of test by fire so to speak.

Well, YES, the Beast and False Prophet are TWO MEN who will be cast into hell, that's true.

They will Conquer, the Bible says you will serve the Beast OR DIE !!

The Church is in Heaven by this time. Israel is the WHEAT and thus the SHEEP.
So you think you know the plan of satan that he has no plans to use well loved religious person who has the world follow him everywhere he goes ? Not
I very well understand your point , I do not agree with the how you think it will come to pass, There is no such thing that some unknown man that can come upon the world scene and demand people to obey him let alone worship him as God , it never happens that way , that is not how things happen.

Just as the scripture says he comes in through peace , he has to win favor and win allies to support him and gradually rise up into a power position . Look at N Korea leader who is attempting something along the lines you speak - he wants to be a power player and receive recognition as superpower . He is like a thug who gets a gun and thinks he has respect because can point a gun at people and threaten them , they don't live long

NKorea leader is saying he will launch an attack with missiles - the moment he does his country will be toast and he may start WW3 , but he is just a thug with a weapon , It takes time to get people to believe in you and demanding to be worshiped without laying the ground work first gets no where .

So you think the false prophet just sits back in the easy chair smoking joints and drinking beer and playing video games while the beast does all the work to become the NWO political candidate and wins that position while he simultaneously convinces the entire world of religious people to love him and worship him and hold the highest position in the religious community as well :)

People who are deeply involved in their religious belief system whatever it may be are not going to suddenly abandon their religious beliefs and worship a man who us able to sign a peace treaty between Israel and those who want to destroy her , no that is like you getting pregnant and having a baby - it doesn't work that way , you and your woman partner share in that work to make it happen

The way to get the world to give governmental power to you is to convince them that you can make life better for them without regard to trying to be both great leader and great religious leader , this is why there is a false prophet - a well known highly regarded powerful religious leader who can sway the people to follow him and give glory to the beast and convince people that the beast is God , and the signs and great wonders they perform cause people to believe that the real God has really come ,
Then when this god is revealed he is not Thee real God people will turn away but that god will then have the power of the NWO ,political power and power over a great military force and then becomes a ruthless beast that demands people to worship him and does not allow people to buy or sell anything or hold a job without taking a mark that shows allegiance to him

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The fourth beast has absolutely nothing to do with the eighth king that I am aware of. It is likely that the people of the prince that shall come will destroy the 3rd temple and not the second temple like most people think. I don't suspect he will be a Roman.
The 8th Beast is a Demon Spirit. The verse (Dan. 9:27) implies that the the People (Romans or people of the FOURTH BEAST) of the prince that it TO COME (Little Horn/Anti-Christ 2000 years later) will destroy the City/Jerusalem and the Sanctuary.

Plain speak, the Fourth Beast which is Rome will destroy Jerusalem and the coming Anti-Christ Beast which reemerges from the Fourth Beasts head after 2000 years will make a peace deal with many, including Israel. then he will renege on these deals.

This just in, the Fourth Beast of Dan. chapter 7 is the 6th Beast of Rev. chapter 13, and the 7th Head or 7th Beast of Rev. 13 is the FIFTH BEAST of Dan. ch. 7. There s a 5th Beast there. He is cast into hell in Dan. 7:11, Rome can't be cast into hell, thus here are FIVE BEASTS in Dan. ch. 7 !! Its just a fact.

So the prince that is to come is the 5th Beast of Daniel or the 7th Beast of Rev. ch. 13. The first two Beasts are actually Egypt and Assyria.

The Vatican will be hated because there is Christianity mixed with paganism. The other religions are based on the sun, moon and stars, which of course honor Satan. He would certainly not hate them.

The Vatican/RCC nor Islam has any part in the LAST BEAST SYSTEM. Buying into this is just a waste of time and its of course misleading others.

Rev 18
16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

Rev. ch. 18 explains the Wrath of God on Babylon (World Governance under Satan). You need to google purple and scarlet and you will find out it is the color of Religion throughout HISTORY, long before the RCC !! It was also the color of Royalty. So you guys take a PARTIAL FACT and misconstrue it. Go read about the colors of Israel's High-priests, they are Purple also, as were most every Religious entity and most of the Royals wore Purple and Scarlet. So this is nothing more than a fabrication, because that would fit most all Religions of old and all Royals.

What Rev. 18 is in reality is God bringing PLAGUES against the WHOLE WORLD.

Rev. 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Babylon is Fallen means God is destroying the World under Satan's leadership, He is smashing the Statue Head of Gold. And as we see the world has become an habitation of devils, of course it has, Satan and his angels have been cast down unto earth (Rev. 12) and Apollyon and his horde were released from the bottomless pit.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Who is under the spell of Satan's leadership? THINK BIG CITIES like New York, L.A. Rome, London, etc. etc. Its World Governance under Satan. He told Jesus if he would only bow down and worship him in Luke 4 that all of these Kingdoms would be his, for it was GIVEN UNTO HIM to do as he willed with. The Whole world is Babylon. God tells us that in Rev. 16:19, when he destroys all the nations that come against Him at Armageddon, he sees them HE SAYS as Babylon !!

Rev. 1619 And the great city(Jerusalem) was divided into three parts(Earthquake/Jesus lands on the Mt of Olives), and the cities of the nations fell (God DEFEATS Babylon): and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Rev. 17 and 18 are NOT Real Time Events !! The Angel in Rev. ch. 16 says IT IS DONE !! They re visions that fill in the gaps from Rev. ch. 6 to Rev. ch. 16.

Merchants of the earth that got rich describe those who resorted to evil to get rich, those who sold filthy mags, aborted babies or whatever it took to get rich !! They will be cursed later in the chapter, hit by PLAGUES from God !!

In verse 4 when it says come out of her my people, that is God telling Israel to FLEE UNTO JUDEA, there is where He will protect her for 1260 days. The Jews who remain will serve the Beast or die, thus if they serve the Beast they will also receive of HER PLAGUES !!

Rev. 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

In verse 8 we see that her Plagues will come in ONE DAY, that does not mean ONE DAY just like the Kings who serve with the Beast do not serve with him for OE HOUR, its metaphoric in nature. It means a SHORT TIME, or it might mean the DAY OF THE LORD which is a 3.5 yer period of time in which God rains down his Wrath on the world.

In verse 9 we see that the Kings cry and bemoan the burning of Babylon (The World) but they HATE THE HARLOT in Rev. 17:16. That's because thy are of course two separate entities.

Rev. 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. 11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

In verse 10 and 11 we see Babylon is being hit with plagues and its causing their commerce to be destroyed !! Well of course it is, read the Trumpet and Vial plagues for yourself. The Ships are destroyed, the Seas are turned to blood, the Sea Creatures all die (Shrimp/Fish) the drinking water is poisoned, the grasses and trees all burned, of course the MERCHANTS are all crying, they are losing their businesses, and on top of that they are losing consumers, billions of humans die !!

Babylon IS NOT one city being hit by the plagues of God, Babylon is the WHOLE WORLD under Satan's stewardship. Babylon is the Statue that Jesus will SMASH to smithereens.

Rev 17
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

It's definitely the Vatican.........dressing in purple and scarlet..........with a gold cup in her hand .......with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.

Read verse 7, the Angel tells us he will EXPLAIN THE MYSTERY unto us, thus its no longer a Mystery, which only means a SECRET BY GODS SILENCE anyway.

Rev. 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Now go read Daniel chapter 5 if you want to see where the Gold Cup/Chalice story came from. That is where Belshazzar (Nebuchadnezzar's son) partied with his Lords and concubines and drank of of the Cups/Chalices that they brought up out of Gods Temple, and they drank wine unto their gods out of these Holy Vessels, and that very day his Kingdom was taken from him !! MENE , MENE , TEKEL, thy Kingdom has been found wanting (Handwriting on the wall). Go read it. John used Old Testament Phraseology to tell us about future events.

The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION, of all time.

Agreed.......and they are currently in the middle of their their judgement that has been going on right in front of everyone beginning with Gulf war 1. See Jer 50 and Jer 51 for the judgement that comes on Babylon and the land of the Chaldean's.

When I say "Babylon" I am referring to ALL World Government under Satan. That is the way God sees it. When he defeats the Nations that come against him at Armageddon (Rev. 16:19), he sees them as Babylon. The CITY BABYLON will never be inhabited again.

I Agree with your comments about the beast not being human. And also about the man beast that is over Israel. But don't agree about the mortal wound. You might want to look at other names for Apollyon

The Mortal Wound is a Figurative wound. When Israel is dispersed then there is NO BEAST thus Rome ceases being a Beast. Only after Israel is revived as a Nation again could there have been the LAST BEAST. Thus when the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem he becomes the last Beast for 42 Months.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So you think you know the plan of satan that he has no plans to use well loved religious person who has the world follow him everywhere he goes ? Not
Yes, I do actually understand this because I follow the Scriptures. I have a thread on Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast and what it means. I explain it all in minute detail on this site.

Babylon, The Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained

I very well understand your point , I do not agree with the how you think it will come to pass, There is no such thing that some unknown man that can come upon the world scene and demand people to obey him let alone worship him as God , it never happens that way , that is not how things happen.

You do not get the crux of my point it seems, allow me to delve deeper into my position in order to convey my understanding in a broader contextual delineation so to speak.

This "European Beast" will be the President of the European Union at the time that this comes to pass. So he will have a very powerful base to start with, but his Peace/Security Deals get MANY NATIONS to place their trust in him for their own Security. He forces via manipulation, the Arab nations and Israel to agree to a series of Agreements (Covenants Dan. 9:27) whereby they lat down their arms and place their security in his hands. How do I know this? If the Israelis didn't lat down their Nukes would they allow this man to conquer Jerusalem? He forces these deals in some manner, some way, I think he gains their trust by doing away with Radical Islam, the 10-25 percent of the NUT JOBS blowing everybody up now, he put the boom on the, thus Israel trusts him somewhat, against their better judgment they agree to his demands. The Arabs agree also, probably because the Arabs and Israel were very close to thermo nuclear war at some point, so the world demands a PEACE DEAL. This man is very SMOOTH. So I agree, he doesn't just walk in and demand to be worshiped, that's a given.

But once he disarms Israel and the Arabs, and once the Rapture Happens (a Billion or more Christians die) which makes America weak, he reneges on his deals. He is n position to Conquer Jerusalem/Israel and all of the Arab Nations. What makes this guy so lethal is he has no morals and he has Nukes. He will move like Hitler did, but he will have far greater weaponry, plus he will have a DEEP STATE that can save all of the worlds phone calls/e-mails etc. He can find out in mli seconds who his adversaries are, what time they leave for work, what streets they travel on to work, where their ids go to school, etc. etc. He ca put into action in one fell swoop plans that Hitler could only dream of. So he gains the tactical advantage by getting all nations to TRUST HIM, I think he does this by defeating Radical Islam, then after 3.5 YEARS OF PEACE, he turns and becomes a tyrannical dictator. He comes wit a real blitzkrieg, and without pity. He gets all peoples names who has spoken against him and once he conquers their lands he will arrest them. He conquers the Arabs and Israel in one night, they remember have no defenses !! He then uses Nukes on any nations that resist. He doesn't care about killing people, his mission is to control the whole world. With Christians gone (Raptured) these Green Peace types will of course follow this man, they hate Religion, they love Humanism, this man is going to say the heck with Religion, Humans are our own GODS !! The Left will follow him, much of the Conservative Movement will be in Heaven. (Christians Raptured)

So I do not think he just walks in and gets people to worship him. I think he Conquers just like the First Seal says, he goes forth to conquer. Part of that Conquering in my opinion will be the Anti-Christ and his Kings destroying all Religions, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. etc. All Religions. Whereas the USA came against Iraq and Afghanistan and tried to deal gingerly with their traditions/ religion, this man is going to kill anything that moves, he will wipe these people out if they resist at all, he will not be playing games, thus they will acquiesce or they will be killed. He will not be playing around, thus he will be able to move very fast. This man will bring PEACE by gaining everyone's trust, then he will use this trust to CONQUER, if everyone lays down their Weaponry, then they can be conquered in quick fashion. But the person doing at has to be RUTHLESS, if hes will to kill and maim like a manic, he can do it very fast and place fear in everyone, and that is what he is going to do.

He will destroy all of the Worlds Religions.

So you think the false prophet just sits back in the easy chair smoking joints and drinking beer and playing video games while the beast does all the work to become the NWO political candidate and wins that position while he simultaneously convinces the entire world of religious people to love him and worship him and hold the highest position in the religious community as well

No, I think he is a Jewish Rabbi, when Israel REPENTS and turns to Jesus he will be someone who has always hated Jesus so much he is very, very angry, he will thus serve this man/BEAST. They do not try to convince the worlds Religious people to love them. They convince the World that he is a PEACEFUL MAN by doing great things, they probably rid the world of Radical Islamic Terrorists. Then they CONQUER the World, and destroy the worlds Religions. That is what the Harlot being Judged means in Rev. 17. He will force people to worship him or DIE !!

Who do you think the 1/4 of mankind is that die during the first Four Seals are? The Church is Raptured, the Jews are Protected in the Wilderness. The people killed are those that resist the BEAST mostly Islamic peoples and other religions. He makes you worship him or you DIE !!

People who are deeply involved in their religious belief system whatever it may be are not going to suddenly abandon their religious beliefs and worship a man who us able to sign a peace treaty between Israel and those who want to destroy her , no that is like you getting pregnant and having a baby - it doesn't work that way , you and your woman partner share in that work to make it happen

Right, they will OBEY the BEAST or they will be Killed. 1/3 of all the World means 2 Billion people DIE BROTHER !! The ones dying are the Religious Peoples, mostly Islamic in my mind, Christians are gone (Raptured) and these people who are so set in their ways that they blow people up, are not going to worship a man, even though they really do worship a false god.

The way to get the world to give governmental power to you is to convince them that you can make life better for them without regard to trying to be both great leader and great religious leader , this is why there is a false prophet - a well known highly regarded powerful religious leader who can sway the people to follow him and give glory to the beast and convince people that the beast is God , and the signs and great wonders they perform cause people to believe that the real God has really come ,
Then when this god is revealed he is not Thee real God people will turn away but that god will then have the power of the NWO ,political power and power over a great military force and then becomes a ruthless beast that demands people to worship him and does not allow people to buy or sell anything or hold a job without taking a mark that shows allegiance to him

Once the Christians are Raptured and all the Worlds Religions are snuffed out who are left? The Crazy Leftists we know as Dems or their types. They believe in Humanism.

He does deceive the crazy left leaning followers, but once they take the Mark of the Beast they are condemned anyway.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The 8th Beast is a Demon Spirit.

That's possibly true. The real question is who is Apolloyon.

The verse (Dan. 9:27) implies that the the People (Romans or people of the FOURTH BEAST) of the prince that it TO COME (Little Horn/Anti-Christ 2000 years later) will destroy the City/Jerusalem and the Sanctuary.

Not likely the Romans as is commonly taught. The Temple that will be destroyed by the people of the prince is likely the third temple that is not yet built.

Plain speak, the Fourth Beast which is Rome will destroy Jerusalem and the coming Anti-Christ Beast which reemerges from the Fourth Beasts head after 2000 years will make a peace deal with many, including Israel. then he will renege on these deals.

This just in, the Fourth Beast of Dan. chapter 7 is the 6th Beast of Rev. chapter 13, and the 7th Head or 7th Beast of Rev. 13 is the FIFTH BEAST of Dan. ch. 7. There s a 5th Beast there. He is cast into hell in Dan. 7:11, Rome can't be cast into hell, thus here are FIVE BEASTS in Dan. ch. 7 !! Its just a fact.
Fact??????? I realize some of this is commonly taught. However , barking up wrong tree everywhere.

So the prince that is to come is the 5th Beast of Daniel or the 7th Beast of Rev. ch. 13.
He is the 7th Beast of Rev.........
The first two Beasts are actually Egypt and Assyria.
That's what's commonly taught isn't it? You might check your Bible to see if that's true.

The Vatican/RCC nor Islam has any part in the LAST BEAST SYSTEM. Buying into this is just a waste of time and its of course misleading others.
Plain and simple........the Vatican is Mystery Babylon. Is the RCC a woman. Well, it's known as Holy Mother Church...Check.
Is it dressed in purple and scarlet. Well, Bishops dress in purple and Cardinals dress in scarlet......Check
How about gold and jewels and riches? Is there any organization that has been around for almost 1700 years that has taken in so much money by so many?.......Check
Does it carry a gold cup? Go to any Mass for that answer........Check
Is it a City? Yes, it's called Vatican City...........Check
Does it rein over the kings of the earth? Well, look at your history for the last almost 1700 years. That should tell you all you need to know. You might look and see who is visiting today......Check
Does it sit on 7 hills?.......Check
How about the blood of the saints?.......Check. Check and Recheck.
Does it make any sense.......AT ALL.......That the kings will hate her and destroy her in an hour? How about your mystery Babylon.....would it make any sense ......AT ALL.....For the kings to destroy your Babylon? That should tell you all you need to know. Use common sense when all else fails.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That's possibly true. The real question is who is Apolloyon.
Rev. 9 tells us, hes the King of the Bottomless Pit.

Not likely the Romans as is commonly taught. The Temple that will be destroyed by the people of the prince is likely the third temple that is not yet built.
It can only be the Romans/sans Fourth Beast. The Temple will be destroyed referred to the Temple in 70 AD, just like Jesus prophesied.

Fact??????? I realize some of this is commonly taught. However , barking up wrong tree everywhere.
Pretty much it might be taught by others somewhat, but God has revealed unto me that which I teach. There are only 6 Nations that have "BEASTED" over Israel, and then the coming Anti-Christ, its not that hard to figure out who hey are.

The 7th Beast Head and the Little Horn of Dan. 7 and 8 are one and the same. The Little Horn is the 5th Beast of Dan. chapter 7.

That's what's commonly taught isn't it? You might check your Bible to see if that's true.
A Beast is shown as one that Conquers, Enslaves or Rules Israel as per the Beasts of Dan. 7. We see that Daniel looked forward from his time on, John via Jesus looked back in time, so thus we are shown all Seven of the Beasts that have ruled over Israel.

Plain and simple........the Vatican is Mystery Babylon. Is the RCC a woman. Well, it's known as Holy Mother Church...Check.

There is NO SUCH THING as Mystery Babylon. The Four Descriptions of the Harlot are MYSTERY, (COMMA)...........Then Babylon the Great etc. etc. Not Mystery Babylon.

Then in verse 7 the Angel says come and I will show you the Mystery. Thus it is no longer a Mystery, the Angel revealed the "Secret of God by His Silence" which is what Mystery meant (Secret by Gods Silence).

So the Angel in verse said he would explain the Mystery, then in verses 8-18 he explains both the Harlot and the Beast she rode on. So its only Babylon the Great, not Mystery Babylon. And that is just one if FOUR CLUES, so you re mixing the clues/descriptors up with the Harlot and the Beast the two players in the chapter. The four descriptors are MYSTERY (COMMA), Babylon the Great, Abominations of Earth and Mother of Harlots.

Harlot = All False Religion

Beast = False Governance under Satan.

The RCC has zero to do per se with the Harlot, could the RCC be a part of the Harlot? Yes as could the Mormon Church or other churches, but its mostly Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Witchcraft, and its also Astrology, and ALL FALSE RELIGION of all time. The Harlot is JUDGED.

Is it dressed in purple and scarlet. Well, Bishops dress in purple and Cardinals dress in scarlet......Check

The Israeli High-priests dressed in purple as so did 95 percent of all religious entities of old. All Royals dressed in scarlet and purple. So this charge is just bogus my friend. Its a CLUE that you guys cling to that is a false marker. Why don't you google Scarlet and Purple like I did long ago !!

How about gold and jewels and riches? Is there any organization that has been around for almost 1700 years that has taken in so much money by so many?.......Check
That is meant to show her Debauchery. Read Dan. ch. 5. Look at the Abominations in Dan. 5. That is where the Rev. 17 story came from. Go read it.

YES...Dan. 5 is where Belshazzar drank of the Temples Holy Cups and had his Kingdom taken from him. MENE, MENE, TEKEL. (Handwriting on the Wall)

No, its BABYLON THE GREAT imprinted on her forehead, that's what he SAW in Rev. 17:18 !! Babylon stands for World Governance under Satan. Babylon is what God sees in Rev. 16:19 when he destroys the Nations that comes against Him at Armageddon.

Does it rein over the kings of the earth? Well, look at your history for the last almost 1700 years. That should tell you all you need to know. You might look and see who is visiting today......Check

Satan reigns over the Kings of the World. In Luke chapter 4 he offered Jesus all of those Kingdoms if Jesus would just bow down and worship him. Babylon is the Head of Gold. Babylon the Great is IMPRINTED on the Harlots forehead. You are missing/conflating every clue because you have a preconceived notion in your mind already. Babylon is WORLD GOVERNANCE UNDER SATAN !!

Another bogus clue. For starters hills are not Mountains. And the Mountains represent the Seven Beast Kingdoms which WE KNOW are in various places. They are 5 Kings which have FALLEN (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon Persia and Greece) one that IS (When John wrote Revelation...ROME) and one that is YET TO COME (Anti-Christ/Little Horn/BEAST).

So how can the Seven Mountains that stand for SEVEN RULERS (Over Seven Kingdoms) be in ONE PLACE? Its not even in the realm of possibilities.

Except that is not what it says is it? It says the Blood of the SAINTS.......AND.......The Blood of the Martyrs !! Ever wonder why John/Jesus named them both? Because The Saints of old and the Christians were Martyred/Killed by FALSE RELIGION !! There was no RCC to kill the Saints of old. Its all the Saints and all of the Christian Martyrs who need to be avenged at the hands of the Harlot (ALL FALSE RELIGION). The RCC of 1000 years ago might be a part of that, but Islam has murdered more Christians than any Religion. Islam will be wiped out by the Beast. The RCC may have REPENTED FOR HER SINS !! Many Churches sinned against their brothers in the dark ages it seems.

Does it make any sense.......AT ALL.......That the kings will hate her and destroy her in an hour? How about your mystery Babylon.....would it make any sense ......AT ALL.....For the kings to destroy your Babylon? That should tell you all you need to know. Use common sense when all else fails.

Yes, because ONE HOUR is a Metaphor, just like the Kings rule with the Beast ONE HOUR......Get it? The Kings do away with ALL RELIGIONS (Harlot) in order to get the world to worship the BEAST. The Kings thus HATE THE HARLOT and kill her off, they do not hate Babylon WATCH:

Rev. 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

The Kings CRY and LAMENT the Burning of Babylon (THE WORLD/World Governments) but they HATE THE HARLOT in Rev. 17:16.

They are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES !! The Harlot RIDES the Beast. Its Religion/False Religion intermingled with World Governance under Satan !! The Harlot rides the Beast.

You see, I have used logic, I refuse to follow men's traditions, thus God has showed me these things. Men are usually wrong, God is never wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Rev. 9 tells us, hes the King of the Bottomless Pit.
Yeah..........but who is he. He is the eighth and is of the seven. So who would he be?
It can only be the Romans/sans Fourth Beast. The Temple will be destroyed referred to the Temple in 70 AD, just like Jesus prophesied.
That's very doubtful. As a said, likely it will be the next Temple to be built.........the one the prince sets an image to the beast in.
Pretty much it might be taught by others somewhat, but God has revealed unto me that which I teach. There are only 6 Nations that have "BEASTED" over Israel, and then the coming Anti-Christ, its not that hard to figure out who hey are.
You might want to start here.............
Ecclesiastes 1:9
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

The 7th Beast Head and the Little Horn of Daniel 7 and 8 are one and the same.
Yes they are. That's not the mystery. Who is the eighth......that is of the 7? The eighth is Apollyon so which of the 7 is he?
There is NO SUCH THING as Mystery Babylon. The Four Descriptions of the Harlot are MYSTERY, (COMMA)...........Then Babylon the Great etc. etc. Not Mystery Babylon.

Then in verse 7 the Angel says come and I will show you the Mystery. Thus it is o longer a Mystery, the Angel revealed the "Secret of God by His Silence" which is what Mystery meant (Secret by Gods Silence).

So the Angel in verse said he would explain the Mystery, then in verses 8-18 he explains both the Harlot and the Beast she rode on. So its only Babylon the Great, not Mystery Babylon. And that is just one if FOUR CLUES, so you re mixing the clues/descriptors up with the Harlot and the Beast the two players in the chapter. The four descriptors are MYSTERY (COMMA), Babylon the Great, Abominations of Earth and Mother of Harlots.

Harlot = All False Religion

Beast = False Governance under Satan.
The RCC has zero to d per se with the Harlot, could the RCC be a par of the Harlot?

Or we could look at the facts

The Israeli High-priests dressed in purple as sod 95 percent of all religious entities of old. All Royals dressed in scarlet and purple. So this charge is just bogus my friend. Its a CLUE that you guys cling to that is a false marker. Why don't you google Scarlet and Purple like I did long ago !!
This is old news. Actually blue is their main color. And are you saying that Babylon is Israel? And it is a woman dressed in purple and scarlet. The priest are men. Doesn't fit again.

YES...Daniel 5 is where Belshazzar drank of the Temples Holy Cups and had his Kingdom taken from him. MENE, MENE, TEKEL.
Not buying it. Gold cup in HER hand. Doesn't fit.

Satan reigns over the Kings of the World. In Luke 4 he offered Jesus all of those Kingdoms of Jesus would just bow down and worship him. Babylon is the Head of Gold. Babylon the Great is IMPRINTED on the Harlots forehead. You are missing every clue because you have a preconceived notion in your mind already. Babylon is WORLD GOVERNANCE UNDER SATAN !!
So do the 10 kings disobey Satan and destroy that great city? Or does Satan order the 10 kings to destroy his empire. Doesn't make sense. Doesn't fit.....Again.

Another bogus clue. For starters hills are not Mountains. And the Mountains represent the Seven Beast Kingdoms which WE KNOW are in various places. They are 5 Kings which have FALLEN (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon Persia and Greece) one that IS (When John wrote Revelation...ROME) and one that is YET TO COME (Anti-Christ/Little Horn/BEAST).
Repeating facts about the mountains representing the kingdoms, does not change the fact that Rhome sits on 7 hills.

So how can the Seven Mountains that stand for SEVEN RULERS (Over Seven Kingdoms) be in ONE PLACE? Its not in the realm of possibilities.

Exvept that is not what it says is it? It says the Blood of the SAINTS.......AND.......The Blood of the Martyrs !! Ever wonder why John/Jesus named them both? Because The Saints of old and the Christians were Martyred/Killed by FALSE RELIGION !!
Well I guess we could make stuff up.......or we could go to history and checks the facts and see that it was the Romans. Many, many Christians were taken to Rhome and killed right beside the Vatican where the oblisk that you see in St Peters Square was moved from.....being originally brought from Egypt. There is your false religion.

There was no RCC to kill the Saints of old. Its all the Saints and all of the Christian Martyrs who need to be avenged by the Harlot (ALL FALSE RELIGION). The RCC of 1000 years ago might be a part of that, but Islam has murdered more Christians than any Religion. Islam will be wiped out by the Beast. The RCC may have just REPENTED FOR HER SINS !!
Again.....try history. Was it not the Romans that occupied Jerusalem during Christs time and then destroyed....THE TEMPLE in 70 AD. Was it not the Romans that killed Christians from the time of Christ until 325AD when the Roman Church was formed. Furthermore..........ever heard of the Crusades. Sure they occurred to stop Islam that was being spread by the sword. But can you find a Crusade that they didn't stop in a pay a visit to the Jews?

Yes, because ONE HOUR is a Metaphor, just like the Kings rule with the Beast ONE HOUR Get it? The Kings do away with ALL RELIGIONS (Harlot) in order to get the world to worship the BEAST. The Kings thus HATE THE HARLOT and kill her off, they do not hate Babylon WATCH :
A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.
You really don't understand what these false religions are apparently. They are Satans religion of the sun moon and stars. You might check the back of a dollar bill to see what the world is waiting for.

Rev. 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

The Kings CRY and LAMENT the Burning of Babylon (THE WORLD/World Governments) but the HATE THE HARLOT in Rev. 17:16.

They are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES !! The Harlot RIDES the Beast. Its Religion/False Religion intermingled with World Governance under Satan !! The Harlot rides the Beast.

You see, I have used logic, I refuse to follow men's traditions, thus God has showed me these things. Men are usually wrong, God is never wrong.
Dude......your logic is twisted. It is the 10 Kings that will destroy the woman. Think about that. Your logic does not work.
You might need to study these false religions. Babylonian Tammuz is the reincarnated Nimrod. Egyptian Horus is Tammuz. Osiris is Nimrod. Scandinavian Thor is Tammuz, Odin is Nimrod. Greek Apollo is Tammuz, Zeus is Nimrod. Roman Mercury is Tammuz, Jupiter is Nimrod. etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc all over the world.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Upvote 0