Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I believe that all Hindu NDEs are real. Hindus see God too and may call Him Yamapatna because to them that is His name. Their experience is similar to that of a Christian. They tend to understand the NDE in there own terms but some people do change their beliefs after they return. Some people do see hell:

No, they do not see God the Father--they see the gods they have learned about. Which means, you really do believe that any god out there is real and also saves. Interesting, and as usual, not a Christian teaching. For if these were real, they would have seen the real God the Father and the real heaven---not the god of their mind and the afterlife of their teaching. We do not believe that the reincarnation that they believe they go to is the real God the Father, they do not get introduced to the real Jesus Christ--for the simple reason that they are merely experiencing the phenomenon of oxygen deprivation. You really think that God the Father gives them their reality instead of His truth? They only see hell if they have been exposed to it. which is interesting. As there is no hell until after the 1000 years. Hell is designed for Satan and his angels---it will be for all thst prefer to follow hi8m instead of the Father.
If these were real--these other people who have never heard of Jesus, would have experienced the real God the Father, and the real heaven.

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
No, they do not see God the Father--they see the gods they have learned about. Which means, you really do believe that any god out there is real and also saves. Interesting, and as usual, not a Christian teaching. For if these were real, they would have seen the real God the Father and the real heaven---not the god of their mind and the afterlife of their teaching. We do not believe that the reincarnation that they believe they go to is the real God the Father, they do not get introduced to the real Jesus Christ--for the simple reason that they are merely experiencing the phenomenon of oxygen deprivation. You really think that God the Father gives them their reality instead of His truth? They only see hell if they have been exposed to it. which is interesting. As there is no hell until after the 1000 years. Hell is designed for Satan and his angels---it will be for all thst prefer to follow hi8m instead of the Father.
If these were real--these other people who have never heard of Jesus, would have experienced the real God the Father, and the real heaven.
Most people who have NDEs have very short NDEs and don't have time to experience that much. There are people who have more time in the spirit world and experience much more. Oxygen deprivation can not account for what happens in a NDE:

"Other possible explanations are a lack of oxygen in the brain, or too much carbon dioxide. But these would not explain why some patients are able to give full and cogent reports of things that went on around them during their NDE. Cardiologist Dr. Michael Sabom has reported one patient who, while having an NDE, watched his doctor perform a blood test that revealed both high oxygen and low carbon dioxide. Comparisons between NDEs and hallucinations produced by an oxygen-starved brain show that the latter are chaotic and much more similar to psychotic hallucinations. Confusion, disorientation, and fear are the typical characteristics, compared with the tranquility, calm, and sense of order of an NDE. There are some features in common: a sense of well-being and power, and themes of death and dying. But people who have experienced both at different times say that there is an unmistakable difference.

Hallucinations, whether deliberately drug-induced, the result of medication, or caused by oxygen deprivation, almost always take place while the subject is awake and conscious, whereas NDEs happen during unconsciousness, sometimes when the subject is so close to death that no record of brain activity is recorded on an electroencephalograph, the machine that monitors brain waves. Also, the medical conditions that take subjects to the brink of death, and to having an NDE, do not necessarily include oxygen-deprivation, or any medication. This is particularly true of accident victims. NDEs appear to occur at the moment when the threat of death occurs, not necessarily at the time, maybe hours later, when death is close enough to be starving the brain of oxygen."

From: https://www.near-death.com/science/theories-of-ndes.html

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
No---I was in the medical field for 30 years, several as a Respiratory therapist, 20 as a dialysis tech working the ICU's. Seen a lot. Seen many patients who had been unconscious from oxygen deprivation--who later recalled NDE's. One of my nieces went unconscious due to a bleed out post childbirth, which also induces oxygen deprivation---she had one. Both of mine were from respiratory failure. Oxygen deprivation of the brain can happen very quickly. I also had drug induced hallucinations when I was coming out of my coma--the difference is quite obvious. I've had to dialyze many with drug induced hallucinations also.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.